Living With A Sub Slut

Story Info
Mary goes back to her old ways.
3.6k words
4.02
102.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers

As marital rough patches go, this was one of the roughest. Mary and I had been married for only five years and the cracks had begun to show after only a short time.

I had rescued her - or so I thought - from a difficult relationship. Her previous partner was obsessive, jealous and domineering; he was not actually violent, but he had oppressed her and made her life generally quite unpleasant. Knowing all of this before I married Mary, I was obviously aware that she had a bit of a submissive side but I was still quite surprised when she blamed my lack of dominance for a good part of our recent problems.

"I know it was a tough relationship before," she said to me after a particularly unsuccessful session in the bedroom, "but I think that in a way I miss it!"

I was shocked to say the least, but I still loved my wife dearly and would have done anything for her.

"But, darling, you know I have a problem with dominating you, it's just not in my nature. I don't want to lose you. Surely there must be something we can do?"

Mary looked at me, a timid, crooked smile breaking over her pretty face. I felt my insides churn over and in that instant knew that if we were to stay together, then we would have to re-examine our entire lives - especially our sex life.

"You mean another man, don't you?" I said quietly.

Mary nodded demurely. She was having a tough time looking me in the eyes. Her head stayed bowed as I took a deep breath. I couldn't believe what I was about to say.

"Then that's what we must do. If it takes another man to keep us together then we'll do it - and the sooner the better!"

That night we talked until the early hours. The barrier now broken, Mary confessed to me that she still dreamed of being taken by a hard, rough man. She went into great detail about how she wanted to be used by him, almost as a toy, being ordered or instructed to do anything and everything that he commanded. I have to be honest and say that her sexual descriptions made me quite excited - I knew that being quite submissive myself I would never have been able to satisfy this craving of hers - but to watch another man doing it - doing her......well, that was quite a different matter!

Now the decision had been made, the problem then was how to go about it. Neither I or Mary had the slightest idea of what to do first. The one thing that we did know was that our guest should not be anyone that we knew, we thought that a friend would cause far too many problems at a later stage.

And then the idea hit me. I remembered as a teenager looking at an adult magazine that one of the lads at school had got hold of. We had all crowded around and ogled at the sexy models in their open-legged poses as we slowly turned page after page. We then giggled as we finally got to the back section of the magazine and read the classified advertisements and contact pages. The idea of people advertising themselves for sex seemed highly unlikely at the time, but now, in our situation, the notion definitely had possibilities!

The following day, and trying not to look to embarrassed, I visited the newsagent on the way home from work and purchased a handful of adult magazines. Mary was overjoyed to see that I had made some move towards resolving our situation and, after dinner, we cuddled up on the sofa and read together.

The first magazine was quite thin and mainly full of pictures of naked women in sexy poses. Mary flipped through the pages briskly, giving little attention to the photographs.

"Not much in this one." she said a little disappointedly as she reached the final page. "Let's try another."

The second mag was much the same but with much harder pictures and Mary took a little more time looking at the glossy photographs that depicted oral and anal as well as straight sex. By the time that we had got onto the third magazine I could feel my penis as hard as a rock and could see that my wife's face was definitely flushed.

"This is more like it," I said as we finally arrived at a good contact page. "Look, there's quite a few adverts here. Do you think we should try an advert in this one ourselves?"

For a second, Mary remained silent. She was reading one of the adverts and seemed completely engrossed.

"We may not have to," she replied, finally, "look, read this!"

She passed me the folded page and I began to read:-

DOMINANT WELL ENDOWED MALE SEEKS SUBMISSIVE FEMALE OR COUPLE FOR SIMPLE UNCOMPLICATED SEX - CAN TRAVEL.

The short advertisement concluded with a cell phone number and a promise of discretion. It seemed just what we were looking for. My wife and I both looked at each other almost daring the other person to speak first. We both knew that this was a pivotal point in our marriage. Eventually I was the one to break the silence.

"Are you sure, honey?" I asked quietly.

Mary nodded slowly, still a little reticent. "Will you make the call?" she asked.

Another deep breath as I pulled my cell phone from my pocket and started punching in the numbers from the advertisement.

The voice that quickly answered was deep and masculine and immediately made me feel inferior. There was a power and purpose to his tone that gave the listener a mental picture of charismatic presence. Even though I had initiated the call, after informing me that his name was Carl and that he was thirty five year old, the man quickly took charge of the conversation. He asked information about Mary first and I explained that she was thirty one, with short, auburn hair and a tanned, lithe figure. Carl seemed impressed enough and then told me rather than asked me what my involvement would be. It seemed that, whilst I would be allowed to spectate, any physical involvement would not be permitted without his express permission. I told him that this suited us both very well as the whole thing was for my wife's benefit rather than mine.

Carl controlled the rest of the conversation perfectly and when he finally requested our address, the words just tumbled from my lips as easily as if he had asked me the time of day.

"When can we expect you, sir?" I asked respectfully.

"You won't." he replied flatly. "I will arrive when I am ready and not before!"

With that the line went dead and I was left holding a silent telephone and wondering what the hell I'd got us into.

As the day's passed, Mary and I began to wonder if the whole thing had just been a big practical joke. There was no sign of Carl and the number that he had advertised in the magazine was disconnected.

The days turned into weeks and inevitably Carl slipped from our minds and we returned to our old, unsatisfactory routine. It wasn't until a Friday evening, nearly one month later, that anything actually happened.

It seemed like a strange time for anyone to call and as neither I or Mary were expecting visitors that evening, it was with a certain amount of curiosity that I answered the shrill tones of the front door bell.

I think as soon as I opened the door I knew that it was him. His tall, muscular frame filled the doorway and his deep, penetrating eyes fixed me to the spot. He spoke first and I immediately recalled his deep resonating voice.

"I have come to have sex with your wife. I'm Carl."

I think for a brief moment my heart actually stopped beating. My breath caught in my throat and I was unable to utter any words at all. I simply stood back and allowed him to enter our home and our lives.

"You are the slut, Mary?" Carl asked as he entered the lounge. He strode purposefully as if he owned the place.

For an instant Mary looked struck by the crude way in which she had been described, but her indignant look lasted but a fraction of a second. Her head bowed and she nodded.

"A fine looking bitch indeed!" Carl continued. "Stand up straight, let me see you!"

I watched from behind as Mary obeyed his commands without hesitation.

Carl looked her up and down thoughtfully, almost inspecting her. His eyes seemed to take in every curve and swell of her body under the light summer dress that she wore. She was barefoot and the lack of a bra displayed her nipples that seemed to jut out against the fabric of the dress like small, hard pebbles. I could hear her breath coming in short ragged gasps and knew that she was more excited now than she had been in a long time.

"Take her to the bedroom!" Carl instructed me. "Strip her and wait for me, is that understood?"

Like my wife, I also seemed completely under his spell, I couldn't have disobeyed him even if I had wanted to.

Taking my hand, Mary gripped me tightly and led me upstairs and into the spare room. Neither of us spoke; it was as if some telepathic communication existed between us. She stood in the middle of the bedroom and nodded to me. Slowly I unzipped the back of the dress and let it fall to the ground. Mary's whole body seemed hot and flushed as she stood there in front of me in nothing but a pair of yellow panties. I knelt in front of her and hooked my thumbs into the waistband. I could feel the heat emanating from her mound and as I peeled the garment down over her pert bottom, I could smell the scent of her obvious desire. As My wife sat naked on the edge of the bed we could hear Carl's footsteps as he slowly climbed the stairs.

"Ah, yes, a fine looking bitch indeed!" Carl repeated as he entered the room and looked at Mary with her head bowed. "Now, on the bed and open your legs, slut! Play with yourself, let's see what you can do!"

Starting slowly, Mary's fingers began to dance around the outer lips of her moist pussy. I heard her begin to moan as Carl continued to call her obscene names. The more graphic his descriptions of her got, the faster she seemed to masturbate and within a few seconds her fingers were pumping deep into her pussy and her back was arching in a powerful orgasm that rocked her entire body

Carl's choice of words caused me to complain and I began to protest.

"Now, hold on ...."

My words were immediately curtailed as Carl swung round angrily towards me. One hand grabbed my shirt collar and thrust me hard against the wall while the other gripped the crotch of my pants, squeezing my testicles cruelly. The pain coursed through my body.

"Did I say you could interrupt me, you little shit?" Carl's face was directly into mine and I felt his hot breath as he hissed out his words through clenched teeth. I shook my head rapidly as I tried to back further against the wall to relieve the pressure on my balls.

"I used to fuck guys like you in prison," he continued, "so, do as your fucking told and sit over there!"

I was scared, I don't mind admitting. Carl pushed me fiercely towards an armchair by the side of the bed and I sat motionless. What the hell had I got us into?

"It's okay, really." said Mary quickly. "I don't mind, honestly. I want Carl to see me like this. I want to be his bitch, his slut. I want him to use me!"

"That's more like it!" Carl smiled at both of us. "She knows what to do, I like that! Now, on your knees, bitch and suck my cock like the whore that you are!"

I was helpless and forced to watch while my wife jumped off the bed and knelt before her master. Her fingers trembled as they fumbled at his belt buckle and slowly unzipped him. His jeans fell and his muscular legs were revealed. Gently she pulled off his underwear and he removed his shirt, and shoes until he stood before her.

I gasped as I saw him completely nude. Carl's penis was a specimen of almost perfect manhood; long and thick with a wide mushroom shaped head that shone in the dim light of the bedroom. He was already semi-erect and I watched a wide smile cross his face as my wife reverently wrapped her long, cool fingers around the base of his shaft.

"Mmmm that's good, my slut," he murmured as she began to gently encourage him to full attention.

Mary's head began to dip forwards closer and closer towards Carl's prick. Her mouth opened wide and she licked his cock head lovingly before allowing the large head to disappear between her red lips. I felt my own penis surge with strength as Carl simply stood in front of her, hands on hips and allowed her to fellate him.

Deeper and deeper Carl's cock sank into my wife's mouth. He was emitting deep groans and grunts of satisfaction as he began to respond by pushing his hips back and forth rhythmically, face-fucking his submissive lover with long, powerful thrusts.

Mary was doing her best, I could see that, but Carl's thrusts were becoming more urgent. He had grasped the back of her head and was forcing her mouth down over his swollen member so that the tip must have been pressing against the back of her throat. I felt certain that he was about to cum in her mouth and drown her at any moment, but Carl obviously had other ideas.

"Back on the bed," he grunted through clenched teeth. "On your back, bitch! I'm gonna cum on your tits!"

Again, without any hesitation, Mary co-operated and lay back on the dark quilt. In a second Carl was up with her and had straddled a leg over either side of her chest. His cock was twitching wildly and as he bunched up Mary's breasts and thrust himself between them he groaned again deeply. Again and again he sawed his turgid weapon between my wife's tanned, fleshy mounds. His hands gripped her breasts tightly and I was sure that his fingers would leave their mark on her body.

And then, suddenly, with a guttural groan of exquisite lust, Carl's penis seemed to explode. His jism oozed from between Mary's tits and seeped out onto her neck, trickling down to stain the quilt beneath her.

Carl's stamina was amazing. It seemed that he had emptied a huge quantity of seed onto Mary's tits, but he was still as hard as ever.

"I can cum twice in one session!" he grinned at me as if answering my unasked question. "And I really want to get some of that pussy!"

Without changing position, Carl moved swiftly down my wife's body and pulled her legs roughly apart. I could see that her pussy was still open and wet from her earlier masturbatory orgasm and she was ready for him. In one swift thrust he was inside her. Mary gasped out loud as his large cock penetrated her tight little pussy and his fingers pulled and pinched at her swollen nipples.

Carl fucked with a steady passion, ramming his tool over and over in and out of my wife's pussy and all the while talking dirty to her.

"Come on my tight little slut! Open that cunt for me....mmmmm....oh yeah....you're a tasty little cum-slut.....you like my cum on your tits?.....you want some more?...."

Mary was in no position to answer. Just at that moment her back arched and her hips bucked up to meet Carl's thrusting pelvis as she crashed into yet another shattering climax. Carl smiled and continued rutting her right through her orgasm until he was certain that she had finished.

As Mary fell away from his still hard dick, Carl turned to me with a wicked grin. "She ever been fucked in the ass, man?" he asked

I could only shake my head dumbly. I started to explain that I was not really into that sort of thing and I didn't think that Mary would be either, when Mary quickly interrupted me.

"Do it, sir," she pleaded, her words almost gasped out, "do it to me. Put it in me. In that hole, please!"

Again, Carl smiled as he effortlessly flipped her over onto her hands and knees. I could see that her thighs and arms were trembling and I was surprised that she was even able to support herself.

Slowly, Carl kneeled up behind her and started to roughly manipulate her buttocks; spreading them wide and opening then to reveal her tiny star shaped anus. Wetting two fingers he began to push and probe at the small opening. Mary's voice was loud and shrill with lust (and I guessed a little pain) as he opened and widened her. There was little finesse to this act and from the way that Carl's cock was twitching again, I knew that he wanted her badly.

Once satisfied that she was enough dilated, the big man positioned his cock and began to push forward. Mary's whole body was being roughly jerked towards the head of the bed as her lover tried to force his way into her ass.

And then, suddenly, with a cry from Mary, the head and three inches of Carl's shaft sank into her back door.

Carl grunted and thrust again sending more of his engorged tool into my wife's poor abused body and then began to ram in and out of her.

"Oh yes......" Mary howled passionately as the pain seemed to diminish. "Fuck me, sir...use me...use my ass....use my whole fucking body!"

I had never heard my wife use such language or abandon herself so much in my life. It was almost as if she were a completely different person and I had to admit that I liked it! With a gasping moan she slammed her hips back onto Carl's throbbing rod and buried him inside her to the hilt. Carl groaned deep in his throat and I saw him visibly jerk. With one final lunge he flung himself across Mary's back and slammed his cock deep into her ass. I watched mesmerized as his body twitched and spasmed atop my wife - I realised that he was cumming; squirting his seed deep inside her bowels.

Mary slumped forward as she felt his balls empty inside her and Carl's climaxing prick popped out of her anus. His ejaculate continued to spew from the tip of his cock as he fisted himself off over my wife's quivering buttocks.

There was little to be said after Carl had finished with my wife. Although she had climaxed at least twice - and that was twice more than when she and I slept together - Her excitement had obviously been caused by the pleasure that she had brought to Carl, her "master".

After he had left, I joined Mary in the shower and gently bathed her abused body. Firstly, I paid special attention to her bruised breasts and nipples; I had been right, Carl's fingers had left tiny marks in the soft flesh. I then slowly sponged her vagina and asshole, letting the warm water cascade soothingly over the raw flesh and wash away the evidence of our illustrious visitor. And as I knelt in front of her I couldn't help but let my tongue flick lightly over her still engorged clitoris. Mary groaned at my touch and climaxed again as she stood over me, letting her juices trickle down her tanned thighs and allowing me the pleasure of collecting them into my grateful mouth.

My erection had not let up from earlier and, standing, I turned my wife to face the wall. Then passion suddenly overtook me. I didn't care that another man had just been inside her, I didn't care that he had put his hands all over her. All I knew was that I had to have her there and then. Hard and fast.

I stood behind her as she braced her hands against the wall of the shower stall. My feet kicked her legs apart and I moved in with my cock straining. The water had washed away all of her natural juices, so I used some shower gel on my rigid tool before jamming it unceremoniously into her ravaged asshole. I fucked her like a man possessed, sawing my small cock mercilessly in and out of her back hole - a real knee trembler! My hands went to her tits and a red mist descended over my mind as I exploded inside her ramming my tool in and out as my sperm spurted out in great torrents. Mary was screaming at me, but not for me to stop! She cried out for me to ram her ass harder and harder and to fill her with my cum.

I did fill her - that night and many times since. Being dominant may not have been my first choice but, with the help of Carl - now a frequent visitor to our bedroom - I'm learning all the time!

English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers