Living with Katrina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,123 Followers

"Well I'm sorry. He wasn't worth it anyway. I'll be back as soon as I can, promise."

He hastily shut the phone, mentally picturing the wreck he would be walking into when he got back.

"Something wrong?" inquired Emma softly.

"It's my roommate. She is having one of her moods."

"Nothing serious I hope."

"Nah," he said, with an air of forced nonchalance, "She'll be fine."

They returned to the food and started chatting about some incident from the workplace.

"Maybe we'll be an item now. Fodder for workplace gossip," Emma giggled.

"Maybe."

His phone started vibrating again.

KATRINA CALLING.

"Excuse me one moment."

He picked up the call, dearly hoping to end it soon.

"J-J-Jake...."

He immediately sensed something wrong with the tone. It was shaky, the syllables indistinct and she was sobbing.

"What is it, Kat?"

"Jake. I-I-I cut my wrists. I'm bleeding, Jake."

He was speechless with shock. The voice on the other end changed to a full cry. The bawling stopped his heart for a moment.

"Jake I don't wanna die. Save me."

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,123 Followers