Living with Katrina Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,132 Followers

"That's right," thought Kat, an uncomfortable heat building inside her. The thoughts of what she wanted to do with her tongue were overpowering. It would take a small eternity. Jake would be layered with saliva by the time she was done.

My breasts came to his face. He gently bit down on the nipple, letting his tongue rub over it while he held it between his teeth. I pressed down, pushing my tit into his face and my hard nipple into his mouth. He switched to the other one before his face was snuggled in my cleavage.

"Cleavage," thought Katrina, condescendingly. "That isn't cleavage. I have cleavage and Jake would prefer sticking his face in mine more than that sorry excuse for a bosom you have."

Try as she might, she couldn't deny the jealousy she felt towards this virtual seductress.

I kissed his lips and then planted many more kisses over his face and neck. I trailed down the side of his neck, leaving many more kisses. His chest was a delightful exploration. My lips and tongue became intimate with every contour in his torso. I paid special attention to his nipples before driving downwards towards the main event.

Katrina closed her eyes, assaulted by the vision of her lips pressing against Jake's body, covering every inch of him with sweet kisses. The uncomfortable heat inside her became even stronger and she started sweating.

Now, I had his best part at my disposal. I could give it my undivided attention. Enough waiting, I bent down and took his entire length in my mouth. He groaned in slurs, making me wet at the prospect of what lay ahead. His cock felt so good in my mouth, and I massaged him with the flat of my tongue.

He squirmed and his drunken sounds of pleasure became louder. I bobbed on his length, making sure to suction his head properly. He pushed off the bed, putting more of himself into my mouth with every passing thrust.

Katrina rolled her eyes inwardly. She could do so much more. She wanted to do so much more. For a while, the emotional conversation on the ledge was forgotten in a whirl of carnal fantasies. She was tremendously aroused now, vivid images of Jake and her floating in her mind. The jealousy grew in sync with her arousal.

He was hard and I needed to feel that hardness where it would really feel good. Without a second thought, I climbed on top of him. Straddling Jake, I impaled myself on his erection. It felt so good and filled me up. It did better than fill me up, it stretched my walls with its width.

I lost control there. Throwing all caution to the wind, I began to fuck myself vigorously. It felt surreal, in a great way. Every stroke pushed him inside me. Soon, I was fucking him at a furious pace.

This was too much. Katrina saw a blinding flare of colours flash before her eyes. It wasn't an orgasm, but a precursor. She was that turned on just by reading about her friend and her over-active mind visualizing it.

I'm a screamer, but this I time I even outdid myself. The intensity of the climax was ridiculous and left me screaming so loud, my voice has been hoarse since. I am still shaking from the memory of the tidal wave of pleasure that drowned me.

This was it. Katrina could not bear it any longer. She got up from her chair, her thong dripping beneath her pants. Her pussy ached for some release, which her fingers would impart at the earliest opportunity. Her mind was burning with unspeakable thoughts of what she wanted to do to her roommate and an equally intense envy at someone who had already done it.

Finally, I would like to say that if this was what Jake could do while inebriated, I must say that girl who gets to fuck him while he is sober is the luckiest girl in Manhattan.

Rating- 10/10 (I'd give him more next time. Jake, if you're reading this, call me ;))

That's all the juicy stuff for today. Love all of you.

Jen

Jake felt faint, all the blood having drained off his face. He stood up, but almost fell over with dizziness. His hand found the table for support.

"Wha.. Why..." he mumbled hopelessly, not making any sense.

"Jake," said Katrina from his side, waving her hand in front of him. "Hello..?"

He looked at her with a look of every possible unwanted emotion combined.

"What do I do now?" he croaked, his voice suddenly hoarse.

"Go about your life as normal," came the simple reply.

"With my sex life on the internet?"

"Stop being a wuss," she reprimanded. "You aren't the only Jake in Manhattan. Besides, this is something to be proud of. Any other guy would already be fumbling with his phone right now."

"What if someone at my work finds out?" he said, his tone shaking. "What if someone in this building finds out? What if its that religious nut, Mr Sandoval?"

"Wow," she said, with disbelief. "You're afraid people will find out you got picked up by a girl in a bar and.." she paused to insert a dramatic gasp. "... had SEX!"

"It isn't that simple," he went on.

"You have her number on her card," she said with some degree of exasperation. "Call her up and tell her to remove this post if it bothers you that much."

"I can't call her up."

"Jake. Honey. You slept with her, you didn't kill her dog. You can talk to her."

"I... I can't," he said, holding out the card. "Do it for me, please."

"Oh all right," she groaned, snatching the card. "You just let your hair down and enjoy your Sunday. You look like you need to get laid. Oh wait, you already did."

She laughed at his transformation to scarlet and went into her room. Slamming the door shut, she wrestled her pants off at record speed. Her damp sex needed urgent attention. She had used all her reserve strength in keeping a straight face this long.

Pulling her thong to one side, she thrust her fingers into herself and pushed them in and out with no small force. Her thumb went wild on her clit, making her want to shriek out Jake's name and have it resonate throughout the building. She bucked and thrashed against her own hand, arching her hips off the bed and plunging her fingers in even deeper.

The pads of her fingers brushed against her G-spot, igniting her senses. He clenched her jaw and forced her fingers in and out of her drenched orifice, sending her body closer to a massive orgasm. There was not a hint of restraint.

Gritting her teeth, she ground out an electric orgasm against her finger. Colours floated in her field of vision as she descended from the clouds back down to Earth. Her heavy breathing went on for some time.

Katrina got off the bed and put her pants back on. Her date wasn't great either. Jim finally seemed to open up a bit before he got a call from his wife. One of them. She had apparently found out about the other one.

Shaking the post orgasmic dizziness off, she walked to the far side of her room where her latest portrait was under a cover. It was tentatively titled "Lovestruck" and was for her larger collection on her life. It was private, for her to keep.

She pulled off the cover and admired it. It was a portrait of Jake from the shoulders up. His face was turned towards the viewer. She had taken great pains to make it exactly as she wanted. Every feature on his face was painstakingly drawn, taking hours at a time and endless repeats before her heart was happy.

"Who was I kidding?" she said, her eyes misting up. "I can never hide the way I feel about you. It can't be hidden."

* *

"Refresh the page. It should be gone now."

Katrina hit the refresh button on her Safari browser and the blog no longer had the entry for Jake. She had called up Jen and requested her to take it off and Jen was surprisingly willing. She even wanted to apologize to Jake himself if he took offence.

"It's gone. Thanks a bunch," said Katrina cheerily.

"No problems," came the reply. "I still don't get why his roommate had to call up."

"He didn't have the courage to speak with you after doing the deed. He's new to it all. Isn't that adorable?"

"He is definitely adorable," said Jen. "In fact, I wouldn't mind adoring him a lot more if I get the chance."

"Keep dreaming. It'll be a cold day in hell if he gets within fifty feet of you now," said Kat, triggering a small pleasurable rush within. Schadenfreude, as the Germans so eloquently put it.

"What a waste," came the dejected sigh. "Send me the link to your deviantART profile. I would like to see your new line of erotic art and maybe even make a widget of it on my blog. A new novelty for me and many more views for you."

"Sure, thanks."

"Didn't catch your name there."

"Katrina."

There was silence on the other end of the phone. Jen was taken aback and now contemplated saying something.

"You're Katrina?"

"Yes," she said, curiosity laden in her tone. "Why is that important?"

There was another silence as Jen gathered her thoughts. This had to be said right.

"There was one thing I didn't put in the blog. Something I think you should know."

Katrina pricked her ears intently.

"Last night, Jake could hardly speak. He seemed to be drowning a deeper sorrow than one failed date. He was so drunk that he couldn't string together one sensible word the entire time he was with me. Except the one he screamed out when he climaxed."

There was a pause as both parties had several thoughts in their minds. Jen continued.

"At the moment of climax, he did not slur. He managed to piece together one coherent word through all the alcohol in his system. That word was 'Katrina'. He screamed out your name."

Katrina wasn't even listening any more. Whatever else was said was simply not important. Her mind was.... well there wasn't a word for it. It was too many emotions at once. The last line of the conversation still rang in her ears.

"He screamed out your name."

* *

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,132 Followers
12