Living With Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Good behaviour is rewarded with a surprise.
1.6k words
4.19
10.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lottie had finally arrived home after a long drive from a visit to her best friend. It had been a long weekend of shopping and gossiping and now she was ready to relax back into her normal life. Coming up to her front door she let herself in and stepped inside.

"I'm home!" she called to an empty hallway, "Master?"

She entered into the lounge where she felt his presence come up behind her.

"Don't turn around slave, I want you to strip for me first and stand with your arms behind you."

Feeling the usual tingle between her legs whenever she was told to do something, Lottie began to strip. Her dress was unzipped from behind and she dropped it to the floor leaving her in a new set of purple lace underwear. She then proceeded to unclip her bra and let it fall to the floor, her panties followed suit not long after. Once she was completely nude, she stepped out of her heels and stood in front of the pile of clothes with her hands firmly clasped behind her back.

Lottie stood like this for a couple of minutes whilst her Master admired her body, she felt the warm summer breeze from an open window linger across her naked breasts before she felt the heat of his hands on her. His touch reached through her long, dark hair and came to her chin. It lightly danced up her jaw line and then down her neck.

She gasped as he grabbed her breasts roughly and trailed his fingers down to her already sensitive clitoris. "I have missed you dearly slave, however, whilst you have been away, I have organised a surprise for you. You have been a good girl recently and I think you deserve it. When I am finished talking you are to go up to the bedroom where you will find a new item of clothing on the bed, put it on and wait for me with your hands on the wall by the door. Is this understood?"

"Yes Master."

His hands dropped abruptly from her body.

"Go now, don't leave me waiting long."

Lottie sprang into action, giggling she ran up the stairs to the bedroom door, excited for what her surprise could be. On the oversized bed she found a garment she never thought she would wear, a transparent latex catsuit with holes for her breasts and a large slit in the crotch for access to her nether regions. Upon seeing it her breath drew in sharply and for a very few seconds she was lost in her thoughts before realising Master had not wanted her to keep him waiting. She found herself stepping into the garment and after a few moment of struggling the catsuit was on, Lottie's large breasts hung heavily through the holes designed to show them off as she leant her hands against the bedroom wall. Everything felt so tight and sensual that she was almost dripping from her vagina as she waited.

Eventually her Master opened the door and came to zip her into the catsuit fully."You are lucky I have some value of self control, else I would ravish you here and now."

Lottie's breath caught in her throat on those words and as soft leather blindfold was tightened over her eyes a moan escaped her lips."Patience Slave, there is much in store for you today."

Her Master began to lead her blindly through the house, she was turned so many times she began to lose track of where she was as they came to a stop. A door was opened and Lottie was gently pushed forwards and onto a chair. Her breathing increased in speed as she realised what her Master had done for her, licking her dry lips she felt strong hands at one arm as she was secured into the dentist's chair with strong leather straps, two clicks of locks later and the hands moved to her other side to secure her left arm. Her legs were roughly grabbed and forced open into stirrups that had been added to the chair for accessibility and again she felt leather straps being secured around her ankles and locked on.

By this point, Lottie could barely breathe for the mixture of fear and arousal she felt from being at the mercy of her Master in such a cruel device.

"By now my sweet, you have probably guessed that whilst away, I set you up a dental room. You are currently strapped down to my chair where I will do with you exactly what I like." At this point, Lottie felt a sharp pinching pain on one side if her vaginal lips, "that includes opening your delicious pussy with a little contraption I made so that it is on show to me at all times."

The pain pulled to one side and she felt more clamps being added to her lips, pulling them apart so her Master could see her dripping wet pussy. She felt so vulnerable and so turned on she could barely contain herself. Another moan left her mouth and her hips raised as if in protest of the emptiness inside her.

Just as she thought her Master was done tormenting her, she felt something gently push at her anus, a small, lubricated plug slipped gently in her hole filling her slightly. Her need became greater as her hips were pushed down forcing the plug against her vaginal wall. She felt another strap tighten across her hips and another under her breasts. A light pinch to each nipple informed her that her Master had moved away from her genitals for now and was moving up her body. His fingers grabbed her chin and his thumb smoothed over her lips softly. Once again her breath caught in anticipation of the things he would do to her.

Before she could think about it too hard her mouth was forced open and she felt something large enter between her teeth. A dental, whitehead gag. Coated in rubber as not to damage her teeth but spread wide so there was no hope of her closing her mouth. The gag was tightened and only when she tried to lift her head did she realise it was tightened around the headrest beneath her. She could do no more than squeal when one final strap was tightened across her forehead, securing her to the chair for as long as her Master would see fit.

Trapped, scared and horny, Lottie waited for something to happen, she had no idea whether hours or minutes passed as she tried to writhe against her restraints. She flitted in and out of subspace, Trapped in a continual loop of emptiness for what seemed like an eternity. Out of nowhere she felt something gently push at her vaginal opening. It was cold and felt firm, her conclusion was that it was a dildo as her Master did not tend to use the lube she felt on her as the object was pushed deeply inside. The dildo made the butt plug push back and she felt ready to burst with how full she felt. She thought she could take no more when he dildo retracted and pushed inside her again, repeating it's movement as it fucked her slowly. Her Master's hands grasped her nipples hard and twisted causing the much loved pain she often craved.

"I see you are enjoying my gift to you princess. You may not cum until I have completed a full examination on your teeth."

The difficulty of holding her orgasm became harder when she heard the snap of latex gloves on hands and felt them smooth over her breasts, her nipples stood on end as nipple clamps were added to her torture, making it harder to breathe and control herself.

One latex covered finger entered her splayed mouth, touching every tooth and gum it could reach, pausing momentarily on her tongue to press down firmly making Lottie gag. The finger was retracted and replaced with a sharp pick, the pick travelled around her teeth checking each tooth and the surrounding gum before moving onto the next. Eventually the pick was retracted too and was again replaced with fingers that explored her mouth so fully she could only taste the latex.

Her orgasm was building quickly as the fingers disappeared and moved to place a vibrator on her clitoris. Lottie exploded inside, her body lighting up with orgasm that travelled all over her as she strained against all her restraints. She had never had an orgasm so strong before and she never wanted it to end.

The vibrator, dildo, plug and gag were all removed as Lottie's orgasm concluded. She felt a numb sensation in her nipples and vagina as the clamps were gently taken off, leaving her restrained but able to recover.

Strong hands released the straps and Lottie felt herself lifted from the chair of pleasure and pain as she flitted in and out of a semi-conscious state.

"Keep your eyes closed, okay."

A murmur was all she could muster as her blindfold was lifted off and dropped to the floor. Before she knew it she was placed in bed with a duvet tucked around her, her orgasm had left her body weak and cold as she was gently cuddled from behind.

When Lottie awoke from a deep sleep, she rolled over to find her Master watching her with great love in his eyes.

"I take it you enjoyed my surprise then slave?"

"Yes, thank you Master. May I thank you for it later?"

Her large eyes were full of lust as she thought about his cock being shoved down her throat.

A rumble if laughter came from the body next to hers "Of course you may slave, but first I think you need some more rest."

TO BE CONTINUED