Liz and Bob Ch. 02

Story Info
Innocent couple are seduced on the beach.
3.2k words
4.2
155.8k
60
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,297 Followers

Life is a bitch, not a fairy tale. In real life events seldom happen as we would like.

*

A week after returning home, the relationship between Bob and Liz was still strained. All physical evidence of Liz's indiscretion had disappeared, but her mental guilt was eating her alive. She still found it hard to believe how she had been tricked and lied to. How could she have been so gullible, unless she had wanted the same thing?

Not being given an opportunity to make love to his wife, had Bob in a quandary. No matter how hard he tried, he could think of nothing he had done wrong. Well, taking Liz to the nudist club, but, she had agreed first. That wasn't it, so what else was wrong? Was she thinking of the bigger sized dicks on the other members? Was she now disappointed in him? Henry never crossed Bob's thoughts for he had never seen him at the colony and wasn't aware he had been there.

Liz had taken Bob's colt and loaded it. She was determined to take whatever action necessary to prevent a repeat of what had happened between her and Henry. The day came Henry knocked on the door and was prepared to take up where they left off. Following him to the bedroom, she picked up the gun and held it at her side. Taking off his shirt and dropping his pants, he looked at her questioningly.

Liz raised the pistol, cocking it at the same time. She had it pointed at his groin and big cock. A look of uncertainty and fear came on his face.

"What is that for? What do you think you're going to do?" Henry asked, trying to be brave.

"You son-of-a-bitch! Don't say another word, unless you want to lose your most prized possession. Never doubt for a second I won't pull the trigger." Liz hissed. I have every right to shoot you. You're in my bedroom with your pants around your ankles. Who would the police believe with your reputation for fucking wives on the side? I should blow that monster off, just to protect women in the future. If you want out of here with all your parts, you'll pick up your clothes and leave. Right Now! Never, ever come back! Put your clothes on in the hallway. I'm sick of looking at you!

Henry knew she was so upset and hysterical, she would do exactly what she said. Without protest, he picked up his clothes and out the door he went, happy to get away from the crazy bitch.

Liz collapsed in a heap on the sofa, completely drained and shaking uncontrollably. One good thing, she felt a Hell of a lot better and her guilt had lessened. Maybe now, she and Bob could get on with their life.

Two days later, Bob was informed he was being sent to the Orlando office for two or three months. It seemed they were having trouble and needed his expertise.

"What did you do to piss the old man off?" asked Paul.

"I have no idea what this is about, but, can I take Liz? Bob questioned.

"Your expense account will be for you only, but, I"ll tell you what I did once. I drove my own car down and used the car rental allowance for my wife. It's only a six or seven hour trip. You'll be glad you took her." Paul explained. "Oh! Be sure you take plenty of mosquito repellent."

Checking in at the Orlando office, Bob was told to find a place in the Kissimmee-Lake Buena Vista area, since the job site was closer to there. He was given the place and person to report to on Monday. Getting a motel suite and unpacked was no problem, and they still had three days see the sights.

"Let's drive over to the ocean and spend the weekend on the beach in the sun." said Liz.

There must have been ten thousand people at Miami Beach. "Where in God's name did all these people come from? This is the off season, isn't it?" Liz asked.

"Let's drive North and find a place not so busy." Bob suggested.

Driving up A1A toward North Miami Beach, but South of Hollywood, Liz was getting tired of looking. "There's a nice motel and it's close to the beach. Let's stop here." Liz said.

Strolling onto the beach, Bob saw a sign saying, 'this is a clothing optional beach' "What does that mean, clothing optional?"

"Oh No!" Gasped Liz. "Not again! Look!"

Bob was looking and he was speechless. Most of the people were naked as jaybirds. Some women were wearing bottoms and no top. All the men seemed to be completely nude. Looking closer, there were too many men with men, and women with women. "It's not only a nude beach, but seems to be a gay beach as well."

"To Hell with it. There's not that many people. Let's find a secluded spot and lay our blanket. We already rented a motel and I'm going to get some sun. A naked gay beach, my God!, I never heard of such a thing." Exclaimed Liz.

About fifty yards down the beach were some small sand dunes caused by erosion of the tide. They played in the water, keeping their swimsuits on. Getting tired from fighting the water, they went and collapsed on the blanket. Liz removed her top as they lay facing the beach, so they could people watch whenever anyone came close.

Quietly laughing and making comments about the other beach goers, Liz and Bob were enjoying themselves. "Look at that! You'll never see something like that again in your life!" Exclaimed Bob.

Strolling down the beach, hand in hand, were two young men. That isn't unusual, but their description was. One muscular male was dark brown, with a long, thick dick swinging back and forth. The other was feminine with pale white skin, white hair, and also sporting a long cock. The white male was mincing and switching his ass better than any woman.

"There's something you'll never see every day." Bob observed.

As the pair walked closer, it could be seen the black male was carrying a rolled up blanket. "I think they're coming to this area. This is the most private spot on the beach and they must come here to be alone. What are we going to do?" Liz wondered.

"We do nothing. We were here first." Said Bob. "Look at the white guy. Except for his head, he doesn't have a hair on his body." Bob noticed his dick was slightly darker than the rest of his body.

Finally noticing the couple on the blanket, the two had big smiles, showing even white teeth. "Hi neighbors. I see you found the best place on the beach. Mind if we spread our blanket close to yours?" The black guy asked. "Oh, I'm Al and this paleface is Joe."

Bob was almost speechless. He was staring at Joe. He couldn't believe a man could be so beautiful and those eyes were an unbelievable blue. "Sure, go ahead. We're leaving shortly, anyway."

After a few minutes of small talk, everyone was comfortable with having met new friends. Liz, sitting there with her breasts sticking out, thought of them more as female than male. She did think it was a shame Al's big dick was wasted on another man. Joe's was almost as long, but didn't have the girth of Al's. For shame! Here she sat comparing two strange cocks. Liz almost giggled at the thought.

"Could I ask a big favor of you, Bob?" Al asked. "Just off the beach is a sidewalk cafe and convenience store. Will you let me wear your trunks to go get some wine coolers? I had my billfold in the blanket, but no trunks."

Bob was ashamed and embarrassed to remove his trunks, but what else could he do? "Sure, I guess so." Still sitting down, Bob pulled his trunks off. Al and Joe were staring at his equipment, so was Liz. She then looked back at Al's. Bob wondered if she was comparing him with the other two.

Purchasing the coolers, but before returning to the beach, Al opened his wallet and took a small plastic wrapped powder from it. He had finely crushed two Ecstasy tablets for his personal use, but, now had a better use for them. Sprinkling powder in two of the bottles, he returned to their two pigeons. Al liked men, but he liked pussy better. Joe loved to fuck a virgin ass, or have a straight man suck him and be sucked.

Opening the bottles, and giving the two doctored drinks to Liz and Bob, Al and Joe lay back and waited for the drinks to take effect. Al knew they were working when Bob began openly staring at Joe. Not having put his trunks back on, Bob was getting an erection. Winking at Joe, they moved their blanket next to the innocent couple.

"Hey Liz, don't you feel out of place being the only one with any clothes on?" Al asked.

In a daze and without hesitation, Liz immediately stripped naked. Ecstasy not only lowers inhibitions to a dangerous level, it opens you to suggestions. Al separated the couple by scooting between them, touching her hips as he did so.

Joe took Bob's hand and gently pulled him backwards. Bob moved to the other blanket without resistance, sitting next to the spread legs of Joe. Joe could feel Bob's eyes on his cock, and the knowledge made his dick twitch. Joe took one of Bob's hands and put it around his turgid cock, at the same time, taking hold of Bob's and caressing the hard six inches. Within seconds, Joe had a powerful eight inches sticking straight up and begging for a hot mouth or virgin ass. Joe knew he needed to wait until Al got into action before going any farther.

Liz seemed to be under a hypnotic spell as Al gently pushed her back on the blanket. Supporting himself on one elbow, he passionately kissed her while stroking the insides of her thighs.

Liz was lost! She couldn't get her mind to concentrate long enough to know what was happening. It seemed she was being kissed by a black man, but that wasn't possible. She decided it was a dream. As soon as a thought entered her mind, it disappeared again. The one thing constant was the feeling shooting through her body. Her brain shut down and the pleasure center of her body took control. She let a low moan escape from deep within.

Al was kissing her more forcefully, as his fingers stroked her pussy and clitoris. He kissed his way down to her pear shaped breasts, kissing and sucking each one alternately. They were perfect for sucking and he could suck the aureoles almost down his throat.

Liz's breasts and nipples were extremely sensitive and the mouth was driving her crazy. She had a death grip on his huge cock, as he continued to elevate her passion higher and higher.

Joe, seeing Al had the young wife under control, let himself go. Like Al, he was supporting himself on one elbow, as Bob lay back with his eyes tightly closed. Joe leaned over and kissed his lips, opening them with his tongue. Bob willingly accepted his forceful entry, as his own tongue fought for control.

Bob's mind was in turmoil and he wasn't thinking clearly. He knew he was sucking the tongue of this beautiful woman, but, why did she have a large cock? He had never realized a woman could have a dick. How was he going to fuck her, or, was she going to fuck him? Those fleeting thoughts disappeared with the feelings of his dick being stroked. The mouth left his, but, a moment later something warm and wet surrounded his throbbing dick. No sooner had his dick entered the hot mouth than he felt something hard and silky pressing against his lips. Opening his mouth, her big cock went all the way to the back of his throat. As he began to gag, she withdrew and then rammed again more forcefully. She was fucking his mouth!

The intense feelings from his own dick being sucked made him want to suck the one in his mouth. Each time Joe pulled out, Bob swirled his tongue around the head, before Joe thrust it back into his throat.

Joe, meanwhile had swallowed Bob's six inches. His moving throat muscles had Bob at the point of no return. Joe loved sucking cock and the pleasure he could give, especially, a straight husband. A wimp that would stick up his nose as they passed. He had brought many men to his level of perversion.

Bob was cumming down this woman's throat! He was emptying his full balls in squirt after squirt of hot sperm. Then, he felt the large cock in his throat begin throbbing and swell even larger! Great gobs of sperm was hitting the back of his mouth and entering his throat. Bob swallowed, again and again, as this woman cum in his mouth. How could a woman cum so much? Bob felt her shudder as the sperm ceased flowing, but, his tongue was getting each and every drop. Bob had never tasted anything so delicious and wanted more. The Ecstasy had corrupted Bob's brain and thought processes. He couldn't separate reality from hallucination.

Removing his now flaccid cock from Bob's mouth, Joe idly spread the last few drops from Bob's cock into the crack of his ass. Given a few minutes respite, he would be ready for the fucking to begin. Joe looked down at Al to see how he was faring.

Al had pushed himself up and grasped Liz's hand as it encompassed his cock. Slowly he guided her hand up and down his shaft. She continued the stroking, but, her hand didn't quite reach around his girth. Al wanted to taste her sweet white pussy, but now, he wanted to fuck. Dessert could come later.

Liz wasn't aware of what was happening to her. She knew her body was on fire from desire and lust, but, not the reason for the intense pleasurable sensations. She knew she must have her pussy filled or go out of her mind. Maybe in her subconscious, she realized this wasn't her husband, but, it didn't matter now.

Al crawled between her spread legs and rubbed his thick shaft up and down her labia, the large mushroom shaped head came above her belly button. Grasping the shaft, he placed it at the opening of her pussy and pushed forward. Easing forward, the giant head plopped inside with a popping sound. He paused for a moment, then slid several more inches into her slick wet hole. She was moaning with pleasure as he slid inch after inch into her waiting pussy. When his pubic bone smacked against hers, he stopped to let her adjust to his size and length.

After a few short strokes, he withdrew all but the massive head, and thrust back inside forcefully. The force of the thrust caused her to slide off the blanket. Taking hold of her shoulders to keep her in place, he rammed her pussy repeatedly with strong, hard thrusts.

Liz was squirming and wiggling uncontrollably, whether trying to get away or get more of him inside, she didn't know. She did know she was having a continuous orgasm. Every deep thrust caused another burst of pleasure to shoot through every nerve in her body.

Al had his rhythm now and knew she was climaxing again and again. He would alternately grind his pubic bone against her clit, and ram his cock to the bottom of her womb. He began pounding faster and faster, feeling his own climax coming. With a mighty thrust, his balls tightened up and the sperm shot from his cock-head like an erupting volcano. Even his big cock couldn't keep her pussy from overflowing and the cum running down her ass onto the blanket.

Al rolled off Liz and onto his back, his still hard cock waving in the air like a flag pole.

Liz looked over at his massive rod standing at attention and wanted it back inside her pussy. She crawled up to his midsection and positioned herself over his giant organ. Slowly, she slid down his entire length in one smooth continuous motion. Raising her ass again and again, thrusting her open pussy deeply on his powerful baby maker. The Ecstasy was beginning to let lose of her senses, resulting in moments of clarity and reality flashing in her mind and before her eyes.

During one of the longer lapses, she saw her husband getting fucked by the white headed Joe! Bob was grunting every time Joe thrust into his ass. MY God! They weren't six feet from her and she had a clear view of Bob's ass, with Joe's long cock jackhammering into him. The forbidding and erotic sight sent her over the edge and another orgasm rippled through her body. She thought her body was on fire as the heat rushed through her being and ended deep within her pussy.

Joe gave a mighty roar and emptied his sac and sperm deep in Bob's ass. His cock flopped from Bob's ass, followed by a stinking gush of dirty sperm. Bob lay with his ass gaping open, until Joe pulled him to his feet. Taking the dirty blanket with them, the two headed for the water.

Al was sitting up and staring at Liz, seeing in her eyes, she was no longer under the influence of the Ecstasy.

Liz looked at Al and smiled. "I don't know what you did, but I'm not blaming you. I'm too satisfied and contented to be angry. My God! Did you see Joe and Bob? What a sight! Who would ever believe we got fucked not six feet from each other?"

Al and Bob came walking up, with the wet blanket over Al's shoulders. Bob was fully aware of what happened now and couldn't meet the eyes of his wife. He was fully cognizant of having let his repressed feelings surface.

"Hey! Every thing's cool man. Your loving wife doesn't care if you got yours as she got hers. We're all one big happy family, but, we must sadly depart for our motel and hot shower." Al laughed. "See you tomorrow afternoon? Same place, same time?"

Reaching for Liz, Al gave her a deep, lingering kiss. Joe hugged Bob, and did the same. Needless to say, Liz returned the kiss with fervor, and Bob with embarrassment.

Much later in the motel, Bob and Liz were still trying to figure out what happened. They had never used drugs, so had no idea what they could cause a person do. Reaching the conclusion it didn't matter, they agreed to return to the beach tomorrow.

Liz knew she still had a problem with Henry back up in Atlanta, but, she could handle that. She also knew she might be pregnant by Henry, but, in the morning she would go to the druggist and get a progestin morning after pill for today. Abortion was always an option.

Maybe, the best way was for Bob to permanently transfer to Florida. This beach was only four hours from Orlando, so, they could come whenever they wanted.

Life doesn't guarantee you happiness, so accept each day with gladness. Take the bad with the good. Liz and Bob now understood the needs of the other. If happiness is possible, they had an excellent chance of finding it.

The End.

rich0524
rich0524
1,297 Followers