Liz and James

Story Info
It happened to me.
6.5k words
4.2
24k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

While I was strolling through the grocery store, I noticed him checking me out while we were both in the soup isle. I had seen him on the other side of the store, and thought he was cute while he was reading a box of cereal, but I didn't give it much more thought. But when I caught him staring at me, I just returned the look with a smile, pretending that I hadn't busted him staring at my ass. I kept on shopping, moving slowly enough that he could follow, when I finally found what I needed. There were no other shoppers in the aisle, so in my usual devious and flirtatious fashion, I bent over straight legged to grab a can from the bottom shelf. I knew that he was not far behind me, and that I was sure he was watching my every move and that little stunt would have him definitely salivating.

I'm told that I have "killer legs" by men, so I always try to wear something to show them off. I'm 5 ft 8, most of which is leg. That day I was rushed for whatever reason, so I threw on one of my curve fitting Nike sport tops and a pair of black leggings that were practically painted on. They were so tight fitting that a quick glance in the mirror revealed that they gave me the famed 'camel toe' that guys loved to gossip about. Yup, anyone could certainly see the entire outline of my labia all right. My butt generally showed my complete wedgie as the only types of panties I wear, if I wear, are thongs. So, my ass was displayed quite nicely too, I must say. I was sure that this guy following me in the store was instantly drawn to me because of my asset. I wasn't prowling for men at the grocery store, but when I had the opportunity, why not play around a little; I loved teasing guys.

After I stood back up with the can in my hand, he pulled his cart next to mine.

"Oh yeah, that's really good." He said of the soup I'd picked.

"I get that one a lot. The Cajun rice is really good too, but only if you like spicy."

"I love spicy." I answered.

"Thank you for the suggestion."

"Anytime. My name is James . You are....?" James replied.

"Liz. I'm Liz. Nice to meet you James." I said as we shook hands.

"Do you usually shop here?" I asked.

"No, not usually. But I was headed this way and I needed a few things anyway. Do you?"

"Yes. I live close by." I said.

We continued our chit chat for a while before saying goodbye. I thought he was really nice. He seemed fairly quiet. Not that quiet, after all, I hadn't forgotten that he was staring at my ass just before we met. But I still liked him. I wished that we would have gotten each other's numbers, but neither of us made the effort.

I picked up a few more things and headed for the checkout. As the bag boy just placed the last item into my cart, and started to ask if I needed help carrying the stuff out, James walked up to me and said he almost forgot and gave me his business card with his phone number on it. I was all smiles when he did that. He told the kid that we wouldn't need any help, and then we strolled out together. I just loved a take-charge kind of guy.

We talked some more outside on the way to my car and I wrote down my number for him. He just seemed trustworthy, so I didn't mind that he helped me to my car. Besides, I was excited that he obviously saw something he liked. He was tall and handsome with a very short afro haircut, and had a great looking ass in his jeans.

We had all of my stuff packed into my car and we stood face to face with the car door between us. We said a few more words and finally—thankfully--James asked me out for a date. I accepted. I got into the car and left happy and giddy and feeling feminine.

James phoned just when he said he would. I had been two days since we met, and I was anxious to see him again, this time under more personal circumstances. He asked where I'd like to go and what I'd like to do and I replied that maybe a bite to eat and perhaps some dancing would be nice. He agreed. I got myself all dolled up and ready for James to pick me up at 7.

Just before 7, he rang the bell. I was done getting ready, but I played the usual game of sit and wait with my date. I opened my door and there was this hot guy in a suit standing there smiling. He looked better than I remembered which was great anyway. We both said hello.

"Hi James. Come on in."

"Thanks. You look incredible Liz, wow!"

"Oh thanks! You're looking really good too. Well, why don't you have a seat for a few moments while I finish getting ready." I said.

"Great and take your time. There's no rush." He replied.

I always take my time, I thought. Maybe it was a bit childish, but I liked making my dates wait for me. It was kind of like the price if admission. No guy ever complained. I went into my bedroom and closed my door. I actually did finish a little extra touches on my makeup, but I was pretty much just teasing this poor guy in the next room. He was very patient. All of the black guys I've dated were the same way. They were always polite and accommodating. Some other men were not quite as easy going. They would say little things like "you know, we really have to get going" ect... Black guys just waited for you and didn't say a word.

After about ten minutes, I got tired of my little game and went back to the living room where James was sitting patiently waiting for me. He was so cute just sitting with his hands folded in his lap.

"All set!" I announced.

James eyes followed me across the room as I made my way into the kitchen to grab my keys. I knew he'd like how I looked. From experience, I happen to know what black guys like women to wear. I wasn't this guy's girlfriend, I hardly knew him, but I thought I'd wear just the right combination of items to really get his attention. I have long brunette hair, so I tied it up into a bun. I wore a tight blue minidress that had a hem that was just past my butt. The front showed a fair amount of cleavage, but not slutty. I have a naturally large bust that makes any dress look small anyway. And I wore a pair of five inch platform heels to match. I thought he'd be more than satisfied, and I guessed right. James got up from his seat as I moved to the sofa, and without making a fuss, or embarrassing my new friend, I'm pretty sure that the lump in his slacks was a hard on. A guy probably wouldn't understand it, but I'm flattered about those small details.

I grabbed my handbag and we went to his car. He had a nice, new BMW that was black, with black leather. It was awesome. I'm not a superficial kind of girl, but it was beautiful. James opened the door for me, very politely. I started to have a good feeling about him. I even had a tiny bit if nervous butterflies in my stomach. The seat was big and comfortable, so I took off my shoes and curled my legs under me. I had never been in such a nice car like that, and I was sure that James must be doing alright to afford a ride that nice. Well, that was double good for me, because he was really handsome too.

We talked some more during the ride to the restaurant.

"So what do you feel like eating?" He asked.

"I haven't made up my mind yet, but I'm thinking pasta." I answered.

"Pasta sounds good. Maybe I'll have that too."

"Are you ready to dance afterwards?"

"Oh yeah. I love to dance. I hope you can keep up with me!" I said jokingly. He was in good shape; of course he could keep up. I was beginning to wonder how well he would keep up in bed also. Having been with quite a few black guys, I already knew the answer to that was yes! I thought to myself, perhaps I'd find out tonight.

We arrived at the restaurant and were seated. We both had pasta dishes, sampling each other's dinner. It was very comfortable there with him. He was confident, attractive, and made me laugh. I assumed that he had money; this was getting better by the minute. I decided not to have any drinks at dinner. I was waiting until we went clubbing to drink.

Dinner was great. We grabbed the car and headed for a club that I knew of and had been to before. James told me that he went there frequently, but he never saw me there. I had been there twice before, both times with black guys. There may have been one black guy with a black girl, other than that, the club was exclusively black men and white women. People had sex off to the side in the darker spots, in the bathrooms, and I noticed many tables with a guy with his head back, and the girl's purse on the chair, because she was under the table blowing him. I never did that, but I did get a little fresh on the dance floor.

James looked a little nervous after suggesting we go there. He had no idea if I was ok with the whole relationship thing, or that I merely found him attractive, regardless of his race. Lucky him, it was both for me. I thought he was a very handsome guy, whatever color he was. Of course, I also really liked the whole black and white thing too. I knew black guys were great lovers, and I got chills whenever I thought about a black man taking me sexually.

We got a table between a gorgeous blonde woman and her date, and another table with a girl under it. It couldn't be helped. It was the only one available that moment. I only planned to dance and have a good time. James seemed to want the same thing too. We ordered drinks and tried to have a conversation, but it was just too loud, so I put my bag down and told James to wait there as I strolled out onto the dance floor. One of my favorite songs was playing and I wanted to give him a little show; to show him what I've got. I performed a little for him, touching myself and all for maybe five minutes before signaling him to come to me with my finger. James practically jumped out of the chair to meet me. We danced until the song finished. Perhaps the evening was moving too fast, but the next song was a real get down and dirty tune that I'm sure strippers enjoyed. I had my back against his chest and gyrated up and down, rubbing my body into his. James held onto my waist, grinding his hips against my ass as hard as he could. As we moved and rotated our hips together, his grip on me changed to my belly. I had my arms in the air with my head leaning back onto his shoulder. It was a very sexy position and we were both expressing our obvious attraction to each other without words.

The DJ ended the song by mixing it into another. That song was even dirtier, where most of the couples on the floor were more or less fucking on the dance floor with their clothes on. One couple in the center of the crowded floor, I was certain was having sex. The girl had on a short skirt, and was being held with her ass tightly against the guy's hips. It was dark except for the colored lights flashing, but I think he had his cock in her the whole time. Not like anyone cared; a bunch of couples were having sex in different places there. It got me hot just thinking about it.

One part of the song, all of the girls, including myself, were bent over with the guys holding onto their asses, and bumping into them mocking doggie style. James was pounding himself into me, while I was holding onto my ankles. For the first time that night, I actually felt his hard cock against my body. I knew that it was just dancing, but all of the girls there knew why they were there.

James and I left the floor after that song, sweaty and heavy breathing.

"That was so much fun!" I said.

"Me too. You sure can move out there." James replied.

"What about you? You're a great dance partner." I said.

"You're a really sexy woman. That was great."

James got the waiter's attention, and ordered more drinks. We sat at our table and people watched while we rested. I wanted to dance more, so when we finished, James led me back onto the dance floor.

The club was packed with people. There were a lot of gorgeous women there, some of which looked like models. It was evident that more and more girls were falling for black men. I was one I them and I knew why, of course. It was just really fun and different and erotic.

We danced to a bunch if songs before they played a slow song. James held me tightly as we moved slowly across the floor. My cheek rested against his cheek, despite him being about five or six inches taller, with my heels on. He kept his hands around me, while other guys were kissing their girls deeply, and fondling their breasts. He kept it clean, and that's kind of how I wanted it, at least at that time.

When the song ended, we left the floor again. It was past midnight and James had caught me yawning a few times already. He paid our bill and I grabbed my bag, and he led me out of the place.

We stood outside for a moment before getting his car. There were people waiting in line to get in.

"My ears are ringing!" I shouted to him.

"Me too, but it was great." He replied.

"Oh I had a great time. Let's definitely do that again." I said.

We got in his car and he took me home. The entire ride, I thought should I invite him in, or not. I wanted him badly. I looked over at him and I didn't get the feeling that he was expecting anything. He was just taking a date out for a good time and that was it. At least I thought that.

When we got to my place, James parked at the curb. We chatted at little before he asked if he could kiss me. Instead, I got out of my seat and went to him. We made out for a long time in the car, before I stopped and asked him to if he wanted to come inside with me. He smiled and moved his car to a spot. We both got out and when he walked around to my side, we resumed our kissing against the car.

While I was leaning against James, I felt his hard dick pressed against my tummy. He held hands with me, and pulled himself away for a moment.

"Are you ready for what that means?" He asked looking me in the eye with a faintly detectable grin.

"Uh huh." I answered. "I know exactly what it means."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the car, and led him to my apartment. When I opened the door and went it, I dropped my purse on the sofa. I asked James if he wanted a drink or anything. He said no as he followed me to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and got some water.

"That was quite a workout, whew!" I said.

James didn't waste a lot of time. He removed his jacket, threw it over the chair, and came up behind me and started to kiss the back of my neck. I felt his hot breath blowing down my back as he slid his big hands around to my tummy. I guided his hands up to my tits and let out a quiet sigh. James squeezed and caressed my tits, and I threw my head back to meet his lips. We kissed like that for a moment before he turned me around and embraced me completely. I had my arms around his neck while James' wandering hands slid from my lower back down to my ass. That's when he joined the rest of the men I'd been with and told me how perfect my ass was. I knew it, and loved to hear it from guys.

"Thank you," I said just before I whispered "I want you" into his ear.

Once again, I grabbed his hand and led him to the sofa. James and I kissed again next to the sofa and then he gently pushed me onto the cushion, so that my butt was on the edge and my feet were still on the carpet. He got down on his knees between my legs and shoved his face between my tits. He kissed me starting from there, down my belly, and stopping to kiss my mound through my dress. I had my eyes closed as he reached up under my dress and proceeded to pull my panties down and off over my shoes. I thought he was the kind of guy who liked them on during sex, so I left them alone. James began pulling my dress up when I decided to help him by lifting my ass up and pull the dress up with him. There I was, wide open legs with another black man between them and so turned on, my pussy was sloppily dripping juices down across my asshole. James dove right into my pussy with his face, burying his lips and tongue into my hole. His hot tongue lapped up my juices and finding his way up to my clit. I could no longer be silent and started to moan.

"Oh that feels soooo good!"

"Keep going baby! Gentle baby! Gentle!"

"Yes, that's it! Right there, right there!"

I'm always very verbal during sex. I can't help it. When a man finds the right spot, I tell him. James was no different.

He had my tiny clit between his lips and was gently sucking on it, driving me to my limit. Right when I was sure I was going to cum, James thrust his fingers inside of me, resulting in an orgasmic explosion for me.

"Ooohhhh..........uhhhhhhhh!" I squealed out loud from my engorged dark red lips, shivering from the complete nervous overload.

James kept working on me by circling my clitoris with his tongue. I finally had to pull him off of me, as I could barely breathe after a blackout type orgasm. He took his fingers out of me and layed his face on my thigh looking up at me.

"That was a big one!" He said.

"Oh my god! It was incredible. Can you do that again?" I responded.

"As many times as you like baby!"

That was the right answer. As I lay there with my eyes closed, a total mess after that one, James had just removed his shirt and stood up to take off his slacks. I waited for his clothes to hit the floor before sitting back up on the edge of the couch. He stepped forward between my legs, his cock standing straight out for me. It was huge and a really dark. I reached up grabbing his balls and pulled his big cock into my mouth. Almost immediately, I needed to swallow his precum that had poured out into a puddle on my tongue. I looked up at him and we met eyes; he was enjoying the show. His penis continued growing. He was huge, almost scary for a girl. I always wonder how it was going to fit inside my little frame, but I managed. I popped his cock out of my mouth so I could suck on his big, loose, hairless balls. I sucked both of them all the way into my mouth, sealing my lips against his skin. James certainly liked it and made him moan out loud.

After I popped his balls from my lips, James pushed me back down onto my back on the sofa. I knew he was ready to stuff his big cock in me any moment. He parted my legs and pushed forward against me. The instant he worked his cock into my pussy, I clamped my legs around him. At first, he gently began fucking me and I felt his dangling balls resting against my ass whenever he pressed forward. He filled my body up with his cock, leaving no empty spaces at all. When I looked down at myself, I could only see my pussy lips spread wide apart, squashed up against his pubic area as his giant cock was buried as far in me as it could possibly go. When I saw that, I let go and came again. My little pussy's contractions desperately trying to clamp down on his cock, an impossibility as it was stretched beyond its limits. I've learned that the more I'm stretched during an orgasm, the harder and longer lasting my contractions are.

So far, black guys are the only ones that really push me over the edge the way I need it. And the fact is that their sexy dark skin contacting my pale white skin is far past simply being taboo. It's very true. Once you've had a black man take you, you'll never want to go back.

James continued fucking me in that position for hours it seemed. I came many times before he was ready.

"It's comin baby! It's comin!" He shouted.

My ankles were high in the air with the straps on my heels dangling about. He was crashing into me forcefully as he built up for his orgasm. My entire body shook, and my skin on my front moved in waves from each impact of his pelvis thrusting against my body. I never really regained my senses. I was in a state of continuous orgasm while James violently pummeled my helpless body.

"That's it baby! I'm comin now!" He hollered.

James held onto my legs tightly, sealing himself to my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he flooded my vagina with his sperm. With each spurt of semen, he sounded out with a loud "uh!" He did that a dozen times, so I knew that he'd cum a whole bunch. I lay there motionless, unable to respond; I was a mess.

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers
12