Liz Ch. 03

Story Info
Dinner and a show.
4.5k words
4.46
45.8k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly got dressed in some loose fitting slacks and a nice polo. Heather came out of the bathroom wearing the little black dress I had gotten her for Christmas. It was sleeveless with a very low cut neck, almost to her navel. If it hadn't fit her like a second skin, her fabulous tits would have easily fallen out. The bottom hem came to about midthigh on her. Her nipples were very erect and clearly visible through the thin material of the dress.

"I distinctly recall telling you I would never wear this out of the house."

"True, but you also told me you would never swallow my cum either. And you just did that, and with my dick right out of your asshole too. Besides, if it makes you feel better, you are more modest than your sister was when she left the house."

"How could she be less modest than this? it's almost like I'm not wearing anything at all."

"You'll see. Now let's go. We're going to be late."

We drove to the restaurant that Liz worked at. It was a fairly nice, Italian restaurant. They shred cheese if you want, and they keep bottles of olive oil on every table. I made sure we got a table in Liz's section. The hostess who sat us down was fairly cute, in a waifish kind of way. After we sat down, she handed us our menus, and told us our server would be right with us. Just before she turned away, I looked up. It looked like her shirt was practically undone, I think only a couple of buttons were done up, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra. I watched her walk away, it looked like her skirt was shorter than it should have been, too.

Heather leaned over the table, "Did you see? She only had two button done up on her shirt. And she wasn't wearing a bra. When she turned, I saw her nipple."

"Really? Damn, I missed it."

Another server came to our table to get our drink orders. Her nametag said Crystal. She explained that Liz would be right with us, but she was held up at another table. Heather ordered a margarita and I just ordered a soda. I looked Crystal up and down. She was cute, though maybe a little bigger than I generally go for, not bad though. She was shorter than Heather and Liz, barely five foot I'm guessing, which I find very sexy. Her most amazing feature though was her tits. They were huge, especially on such a small frame. Her shirt, which was at least a size too small, only had two buttons done up. With her large tits and too small shirt, it was gaping open rather dramatically. It was very tight across her tits, but barely covered her nipples. As a matter of fact, I could see the areola of her left tit. I looked down at her skirt. It was sitting so high on her legs, I swear I could almost see her pussy. As she turned away to get our drinks, I could clearly see the curve of her ass sticking out the bottom of her skirt.

I finally saw Liz. She was a couple tables over, shredding cheese on a guy's plate. She was half facing me and slightly bent over. The guy was obviously staring down her shirt, which I noticed had been undone, except the last two. From where I was sitting I could see one of her nipples. I know the guy would be able to see both from his vantage point. The gal he was with looked like she was getting more and more angry by the second, but the guy didn't even seem to notice.

Liz finished with his plate, and turned to his gal. As soon as Liz bent over the gal's plate, her eyes got real big, and she just stared at Liz's tits. The guy had noticed that Liz's skirt was very short. I watched as his hand slowly slid up her legs, without touching her. When it got to the bottom of her skirt, he slid it under and grabbed her ass. I has very proud of her, she barely even twitched when he grabbed her bare ass.

He started rubbing her ass, getting lower towards her pussy. Liz actually spread her legs and bent forward a little more, giving him better access, but she never stopped shredding. I knew the exact moment he pushed a finger into her pussy. She stopped shredding and bent over all the way, with her elbows on the table. The gal there surprised me, she reached into Liz's shirt and started playing with her tits.

I was so busy watching Liz that I didn't notice Crystal bring our drink until she spoke under her breath. "God, I wish someone would do that to me.."

I looked up at her, but she was busy watching Liz. I noticed that her left nipple was completely exposed now, and her skirt was riding even higher. Her pussy was in full view. While not totally smooth, there was only a narrow strip of north south hair, leaving her pussy lips nicely exposed.

I could see her pussy was wet, and I could smell her arousal. I looked over at Heather, she gave me a nod. I smiled, then I shoved my thumb into Crystal's pussy. She was so wet it slid right in. She gasped, bending over slightly with her hands on the table. She looked into my eyes as I started fucking her wet pussy with my thumb. Her eyes started getting bigger, and I could tell she was approaching an orgasm. When I pushed my finger into her asshole, she came instantly. She grabbed hold of the table edge and rode out her orgasm while I fucked her pussy and asshole with my hand.

When she came down, she pulled my hand out of her, kissed me full on the lips, slipping me some tongue, and said, "Thank you. That was amazing. I've never had anything in my backdoor before."

Then she licked my hand clean of her juices, sucking my thumb and finger off. She grabbed my cock through my slack, pumping it a few times before saying, "I may have to return the favor soon. You seem all tensed up in there." then she laughed and walked away.

I looked back over where Liz had been but she was gone. The guy and gal were just eating their dinner like nothing strange had happened. The only thing that shattered that illusion was the fact that the gal's shirt was completely open and one of her tits was pulled out of her bra.

I looked around the room, looking for Liz. I didn't see her, but a few tables over another server was taking an order. She was kneeling at the table edge, her order pad on the table. She looked like she was waiting for the woman to order. The woman was sitting there looking at her menu, oblivious to the fact the her server had her man's cock in her left hand, jacking him off.

As I watched, he came. The first shot went straight up in the air. The server was very quick though. She her mouth over his cock before the second shot went off, and the first one landed in her hair. The woman finally put her menu down, just in time to see the server pull away from her man's cock, with a mouth full of cum no doubt. The woman stood up and started to yell, "What the fu...." but again the server was fast. She stood up and planted her cum filled mouth right on the woman's. The woman looked surprised at first, then she totally started making out with the server.

Her hands were roaming all over there server's body. I saw one hand slide into the server's shirt, which only had the bottom two buttons done up. I was starting to detect a pattern here. When her hands went under the server's skirt, she stopped abruptly and pulled away. She said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "You little slut!!!"

Then she did something totally unexpected, she dropped her slacks to the floor, revealing that she too wasn't wearing any underwear. She sat down on her chair, turn it away from the table, leaned back and spread her legs wide. Lucky me, she was facing directly towards me. Maybe it was just the distance, but from where I was at, her pussy looked tiny. Not like a small adult pussy, her pussy looked like it belonged on a girl not even into puberty.

The woman wasn't being quiet at all when she said, "You ate my man's cum, now you are gonna eat mine, you little slut."

I couldn't hear what the server said in return, but I could see she was shaking her head no. All the woman said was, "Ralph!" and she snapped her fingers.

The guy immediately jumped up and grabbed their server around the waist with one arm. She struggled but she was a tiny thing and had no chance against him. He put his other hand on the back of her head and forced her face towards his girlfriend's waiting pussy. As soon as she was close, the woman grabbed the server's hair with both hands and shoved her pussy up into the server's face. With his girlfriend in control of her head, Ralph let go and grabbed the server's hips with both hands. He was rubbing his hard cock against her skirt covered ass.

The woman saw what he was doing and yelled, "Ralph, for gods sake. Just lift that skirt up and fuck her already. She's not wear anything under it, and I know for a fact that she's wet."

Ralph flipped the skirt up, sure enough, she was going commando. The server was really struggling now, but she wasn't going anywhere. Liz showed up at our table, but she was only paying attention to the server who was about to be raped. She muttered under her breath, but loud enough that I could hear her. "God! I'm not sure if Michelle is even eighteen yet, and I know she's still a virgin. Or was anyway."

I looked back at the other table. Ralph had finally managed to stuff the server, Michelle's pussy with his cock. He was hammering her like he had never had a pussy before. Michelle was no longer struggling to get her face out of the woman's pussy, she actually looked like she was starting to lick her.

As Liz stood there watching, I unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. My cum trail ended just above her knees, on both legs. It was dry and crusty now, but it was still there, just like I told her. I reached around her waist and opened the last two buttons on her shirt. She shrugged out of it like it was no big deal that she was completely naked in a very busy restaurant.

I glanced back at Heather, she was sitting there, completely stunned, staring at her naked sister. Her nipples were straining against the thin material of her dress, and she kept flexing her thighs, which were pressed tight together. I smiled as I stood up, walking around the table. I turned her chair so she was facing towards where Michelle was getting raped across the room. She never took her eyes off of her sister's naked body. I pulled her dress open, so that her tits were exposed to the restaurant, too. I pushed her hips forward till she was sitting on the very edge of her chair. Her dress stayed in place as she slid forward, uncovering her ass. I pulled the dress up till it was bunched around her stomach. Pushing her thighs outwards, I revealed her very wet pussy to the world. I barely touched her clit before she groaned and came all over the front of her chair.

Leaving her there, I stepped in front of Liz. I said to her, "Now, I want you to do to Heather, exactly what your friend Michelle is doing to that woman."

We both looked back at Michelle. Ralph was spent, his limp cock hanging out his zipper, leaking cum on his slacks. He looked like he was about to pass out. Michelle, on the other hand, was no longer held on place. The woman was holding the sides of her chair, bucking her hips into Michelle's face. Michelle had hold of the woman's ass and was eating her pussy like a fat woman on chocolate cake. The woman looked like she was on the verge of passing out, herself.

Liz put her hands over her mouth and muttered, "I can't do that! I don't like girls that way. And besides, she's my sister, that would be just wrong."

"What's that, slave?! Are you refusing to do what your master says?"

"What?! Umm, no master! I just don't know what to do."

"You put your mouth on her wet pussy, and you lick it. She'll direct you on anything else you need to know. Now get to it."

She immediately dropped to her knees an started licking her own sister's pussy. I let her go for about twenty seconds, then I smacked her fine ass, hard. She shot up in a hurry.

"What did you do that for. I was doing what you told me to."

"Not entirely. I told you to do exactly what she was doing. That means on your feet."

"I'm sorry, master. It won't happen again."

"See that it doesn't."

She bent at the waist, and returned to licking Heather's pussy. I stood next to her, idly rubbing her pussy and asshole, looking around the room. There was an old guy sitting a couple tables over rubbing his bulging crotch through his slacks. He was staring intently at Liz as she ate her sister's pussy. I think his wife was blind because she was wearing dark glasses and she appeared to be looking off into space.

I was feeling mischievous. I walked over to the old guy, who didn't even notice my approach. He jump a little when I whispered in his ear, so his wife wouldn't hear.

"I bet you'd like to fuck that tight little pussy, wouldn't you?"

He only nodded, not taking his eyes off Liz's ass. "She's only eighteen, you know. And that's her sister she's eating."

That got his attention, he finally looked up at me, question in his eyes. I smiled at him and nodded.. I gestured in Liz's direction, he took the hint. He stood up, muttering something to his wife about needing to relieve himself. He walked over behind Liz. She was too busy to notice him, but Heather did. Her eyes got real big when his pants hit the floor. He whipped out the fattest sausage I have ever seen. It wasn't very long, but it looked like it was as big around as my wrist.

He rubbed his cock head up and down Liz's wet slit. Lining it up with her pussy, he grabbed her hips and shoved. His four inches went all the way in, stretching Liz's abused pussy to the limits. Her head shot up as she screamed in pain. As she looked over her shoulder and saw who was fucking her, she tried to get away, but he had a death grip on her hips as he pounded her.

She yelled, "Oh my god, Mr. Reynolds. You can't fuck me! You're my teacher, Mr. Reynolds. You can't d..... Stop! Don't stop. Your fat cock feels so good in my little pussy. Do you like having your fat cock in your student's pussy, Mr. Reynolds. Fuck me! Fuck your little student's tight pussy, Mr. Reynolds."

I laughed out loud. I hadn't known who he was, but I'm sure he had known exactly who she was. I laughed again when he groaned and dumped his seed in Liz's tight pussy, less than a minute after he started. Liz jumped up and swallowed his rapidly shrinking cock, sucking it clean. Heather stood up and watched her little sister sucking her teacher's limp cock. After a few minutes, and his cock still not regaining any life, Heather pulled Liz off of him and pushed her down into the chair. Heather bent down and cleaned the cum out of her sister's pussy, with her tongue.

My cock got so hard watching that. I looked back at Michelle and the woman. Michelle was still hungrily lapping away at the woman's pussy, but the woman looked like she was beyond caring. She looked like she was in some kind of trance or something. I stepped up behind Michelle and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She jerked up but I just put my finger on my lips as I gently guided her into a chair. I took her shirt off and spread her legs open. There was cum mixed with a little blood leaking from her perfectly smooth pussy. I turned back to the woman, she hadn't moved. Up close, her pussy still looked tiny, like something on a little girl almost. The only thing to dispel that illusion was the erect clit and the puddle of pussy cum on the chair below it. I unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a nearly transparent black bra. Lucky for me, it was a front clasp. Noticing the ring on her left hand, I looked over at Ralph, her fiancé? He smiled and gave me a go ahead wave. I nodded back and quickly popped her bra open. Her nipples instantly screwed up into hard little nubs. She finally came back to reality when I grabbed both nipples and pinched. She jumped up, hitting me in the face with one of her tits. I spun her around, pulling her shirt and bra off her shoulders, and held her arms in place.

She screamed, "Ralph, you worthless son of a bitch, get this jackass off me."

"No, I don't think I will, Tina."

"Oh I see, your enjoying this." and apparently he was. He once flaccid cock was regaining some life. Then she said to me, "What the hell do you want from me, you asshole?"

"Well, I could go there, but I think I will just try out that tiny little pussy of yours first. While I'm doing that, you are going to eat young Michelle's pussy for her."

"Oh I don't think so, prick. No nasty cock is going anywhere near my perfect cunt. I'm a virgin and I'm gonna stay that way. I'm only with this yokel for appearances. He's never even touched me, and the two times I touched him, I had a hard time not puking on him. And I only used my hands."

"Don't like men, huh? Well that's too bad. Yer gonna take my fat cock anyways. Cause if you don't, you and your pretend fiancé are going to go to jail."

"Oh, that's not gonna happen either. Even if you had anything on us, my father would keep us out."

"Here's the thing. Little Michelle here might not even be eighteen yet. You forced her to eat your pussy while he took her virginity. And my buddy up in the surveillance room has the whole thing recorded. And you don't want that tape to go public. Cause even if he managed to get you off, it would ruin his chances for governor, now wouldn't it?"

"Wha.... Who...."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I know exactly who you are, miss Branfor. Now enough talk, bend over and eat your fiancé's cum out of that pussy.."

She stuttered and sputtered for a moment longer, then she sighed and bent over. To her credit, she knew what she was doing, Michelle instantly gasped in pure pleasure. I dropped my pants, pulling my cock out. Ralph took one look and said, "Damn, Tina! Yer not going to be able to walk straight after that monster gets through with you. Goddamn, dude! That thing is huge."

Tina tried to pull away from Michelle's pussy, but Michelle clamped her thighs on Tina's head, holding her in place. I rubbed my cock head up and down her tiny slit a few times, getting it nice and slick. I couldn't help myself, I groaned out loud as I pushed my cock into her. I could hear Tina screaming into Michelle's pussy, but it was muffled. I pushed again, getting my whole cock head into her, and I bumped against her hymen. She really screamed as I forced my cock through the obstruction, but she was again muffled by Michelle's pussy. I pulled back out a little, then pushed back in. It seemed almost instantly I hit something else, making her groan. I pulled out, slammed back in, and hit something again. I realized I was hitting the back of her pussy. I looked down, I was bottomed out in her tight pussy, and I still had six inches left out. I was so stunned I almost blew my load right then. Her pussy didn't just look small, it really was small. I banged into her a few times, eliciting a grunt from her every time.

Then I got to thinking about Kevin as he fucked Liz. He fucked right through her cervix, into her womb. I slammed into her one more time, and held it right there, against her cervix. I began to grind my cock against her. She really started groaning as I felt her cervix begin to spread over my cock head. Then suddenly the resistance was gone. My cock slipped deep into her womb, and my balls slapped against her clit. She screamed again, part pain part pleasure I think.

I slid out and pushed back in. Her cervix didn't resist as much the second time. I started pumping in and out, her cervix putting up less fight every time, till it wasn't even slowing me down. It still was extremely tight around my cock head though. Fucking her cervix was intense, it was almost like fucking two pussies at the same time. I knew I wasn't going to last long at this rate. I looked down at her ass, every time I pulled back, I could see her little brown eye staring at me. I grabbed the bottle of olive oil off the table. She jumped a little at the first touch of the cold oil on her crack. I rubbed the oil all over her ass, and massaged it on her asshole. I rubbed my thumb on her oily asshole a few times. She really seemed to enjoy it, too.

12