Liza's New Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Pushed to anger, Liza takes Steve forcefully.
8.9k words
4.54
10.9k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyones
shyones
81 Followers

Ally led the way up the single flight of exterior stairs to my apartment. Steve followed behind me, making sophomoric comments about my ass as he peered under my short summer frock. I marveled at how the attitude of my husband's coworker had changed toward me since Marc had me flash him in the bar. His demeanor seemed disrespectful and my mood darkened with each step, each puerile phrase.

Once inside, I threw myself onto the couch with a big, "Aw, that feels good!" I tossed my purse onto the coffee table, but it tumbled off the other side. I heard its contents empty onto the floor.

It was Ally who started picking things up. Steve's attention was divided between my legs, which were now stretched with my feet on the coffee table, my hem just barely covering my crotch, and one certain item rolling on the floor.

"What's that!" he teased as Ally held it up like a trophy.

"That's Leon," I blushed. "He was my date last night," I laughed, deciding not to be embarrassed in front of these two, wondering at the same time how on earth that got in my purse.

"Wow, does Marc know he's been replaced by a butt plug?" He laughed.

"What happens in Catalina, stays in Catalina," I raised my eyebrow, trying to look mysterious. It dawned on me that John must have snuck it in there as a souvenir of the party.

"There's an envelope. Can I look inside?" Ally asked.

I shrugged my shoulders in an "okay," just wanting to relax and enjoy being at home on my own sofa in my own living room for a change.

"It's a note. Can I read it?" She sounded excited and started to read before I could even answer. "My Dear," Ally read, "I'm sending home with you this bag of clamps, novice level." Ally looked up from her reading to give me a quick glance. My eyeballs rolled to the back of my head. "You should have Marc clamp you (Ally looked up again and repeated the words 'clamp you') once or twice a day. Wear them for as long as you can each time, increasing your tolerance to at least a half hour. I'll have John mail you advanced clamps and weights with instructions within the next few days. Let me know if there's anything else you need and I'll be happy to send it along. Until then, enjoy Leon and the balls, Yours Truly, Dort." Ally stopped reading and just stood there, dumfounded.

"It's a long story," I sighed and groaned at their stares.

"These must be the clamps," Steve said as he bent over to pick up a small bag, and tried to look under the small flap of material that was still covering my pussy while he was at it. Had I been sitting according to the rules, knees apart, his view would have been excellent. I decided that for now, the rules be damned, because I wanted to torture him, hurt him in some way for his flippant attitude toward my body, and it felt good to see the disappointment in his eyes.

He and Ally opened the bag and emptied the contents unto the coffee table beside my feet. Three small clamps, the kind that you pinch one end to open the jaws of the other, lay there. They were gold, the same color as the pendant that dangled from my ankle next to them. It's as if the clamps had made their appearance on purpose next to the anklet's inscription, "Anything, No limits, Anytime, I promise." I shivered at the sight of them.

"Just what are these clamps supposed to clamp?" Steve was dying of curiosity.

"Tell us quickly," Ally echoed, "then we've got to get ready to go see Ms. Thomas."

The mention of that woman's name made me shiver again. I saw in my mind's eye the hairbrush in her hand that would be pelting my backside. In front of me, in flesh and blood, I saw two people who had a hand in earning me the spanking: it was for Steve that I took off my panties in the bar, and it was Ally who tattled to Ms Thomas. A perverse idea popped into my head.

"I can't tell you. I can only show you," I said in the most enticing voice I could muster.

"Yes!" Steve grinned.

"Okay, then, come here, Ally."

"Me?" she recoiled slightly.

"If you want to know, come here."

"Go on, Ally. I want to see this," Steve urged and gave her a gentle nudge in my direction.

I sat up straight on the couch so Ally could stand directly in front of me. When she stepped reluctantly within my reach, I placed my hands on her hips, as others have done to me countless times, and held her crotch in front of my face. I picked up one of the clamps.

"Do you trust me, Ally?" I asked in a reassuring voice.

"Yes," she stammered. "But this won't hurt, right?"

"Close your eyes. Tightly. And don't move."

Steve decided to be part of the game and placed his hands over Ally's eyes. I liked the way she was steadied against his body. I smiled to myself and reached under her short skirt for the elastic of her panties.

"I'm going to take these off, since I need to borrow them to see Ms Thomas, anyway, okay?"

She nodded and I began to pull them down. "Please hold your hem at your waist," I told her, glad to have something to occupy her hands. As her bald pubic bone came into view, I realized that for all the times she has seen me naked, up close naked, this was the first definitive view I had ever had of her. I felt the power I had over her. I felt the rush of unveiling a never-before-seen, private thing. I liked it. The top of her slit appeared. Just the hint of a semi-circular fold of skin from her lower abdomen enhanced the upper limit, crowning it. I continued to tug on the elastic. Her labia were engorged and made her pussy look like two tall, long hills bordering a very narrow canyon. I smelled her sex. I took a deep breath. I stared into her vagina and thought of all those faces which have stared into mine. I felt my own juices flow around the leather that was pressing against my clit. I smelled my own sex and compared it to Ally's. I pulled her panties down the length of her legs and she stepped out of them. I placed them on the couch beside me.

"Feet apart," I commanded in a pleasant tone. "A bit further, dear," I made my voice drip with sweetness.

Her narrow canyon widened and her clitoris appeared from between the hills. I placed my left hand flat against her lower abdomen to accustom her to my touch, then moved my thumb and forefinger to spread her lips even wider at the button. She jumped slightly and giggled softly.

"Hold still, dear," I reminded her.

With my right hand I pinched the clamp open and pointed it at its target. I looked up at Steve, curious to see what his reaction was going to be. His eyes were as wide as saucers; he was literally licking his lips. I placed the jaws of the clamp on either side of Ally's clitoris, then released the pressure. The flat jaws pressed against Ally and she jerked, hitting Steve in the crotch with her recoiling buttocks. She dropped the hem of her skirt and moved her hands to her pussy, but I anticipated that and caught them. With her wrists in my hands, I pulled her forward, twisted her, and brought her with a thud onto the couch beside me. I quickly pinned her down.

"Owwww," she yelled.

"Shush! The neighbors!" I joked.

She suddenly fell silent, her body went limp. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. I guess I expected to see daggers there, but instead saw a twinkle. A smile grew across her face as she cocked her head pensively.

"You're hurting my wrists," she said softly.

I released my grip and climbed off of her, tentatively, on guard for any sudden reprisals. When her hands were free, she used them only to right herself on the couch. Next she lifted her skirt that had fallen over her crotch. She bent over slightly to peer down at herself. Steve and I moved our heads in close, too. The wings of the clamp protruded from between her lips, witness to the fact that the jaws still held their prey. Ally carefully spread the top of her vagina to reveal a flattened clitoris pressed firmly between the jaws of the clamp. The three of us were absolutely mesmerized by the sight.

"Does it hurt?" Steve stammered.

Ally didn't answer right away, but finally brought out, "It stung like the dickens going on, but...it just...kinda...I don't know...throbs, now."

"My god! That's sexy!" Steve exclaimed.

Ally looked up at Steve, then back down at herself.

"You really like that?" she asked.

"God, Yes!" He brought out quickly, tripping over his own tongue.

"What did the note say...?" she asked out loud, but more to herself, "For as long as you can tolerate it? Is that what it said, Steve?" She said louder.

"Yes, yes, I think so." He moved quickly to pick up the note. "Yes, it says to wear them as long as you can, increasing you tolerance."

"Them?" she repeated. "Why does it say 'them,' Liza?"

"The other two are for the nipples," I said matter-of-factly, in a natural voice, like it was the most common thing in the world.

Her eyes bugged out, her jaw dropped. She looked up at Steve. He was on fire, and she knew it. She took a quick breath and I saw her hand go to the top of her mound. It was a natural movement for her, she spent most of the day with her fingers thumping against her crotch, anyway. I thought she was going to remove the metal squeezing her, but she just placed her hand over the top of it and touched it gently, stroked it lightly, even moved it back and forth, testing the limits. I could see the wheels turning in her mind.

"Okay," she said in a hushed tone, barely audible. "But you do it, Steve."

She began to unbutton her blouse. I helped her off with it, and her bra, too, as Steve gathered up the two remaining clamps. She settled with her back against the couch, her tiny breasts sitting atop her chest like cones, her nipples jutting forward, sensing that something extradinary was going to happen. Her left hand was by her side, but she moved it to hold my right hand as Steve kneeled before her. Her right hand continued to pet the metal between her legs. As the clamp surrounded her left nipple, she closed her eyes and squeezed my hand like a vice. When the full pressure of the clamp held her firmly, Ally cried out and rolled toward me, burying her head in my neck. Her breathing was labored. About a half minute passed. Neither Steve nor I moved a muscle, we didn't breathe. Slowly, as if shaking off a bad dream, Ally resumed her former position.

"Okay, I'm ready," she said and closed her eyes again.

She yelled even louder this time and her body shook. Both hands went to her pussy. She pressed and kneaded herself, paying no attention to the metal clamp that held on tenaciously. She continued to yell as wave after wave of orgasm rocked her, then she just fell over into my lap. I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. Steve was fixed in the kneeling position, trying to take it all in, memorize every detail.

Nothing but my stroking of her hair disturbed the air around us. She rested for about five or ten minutes, then opened her eyes. She was facing the clock.

"Oh my god!" She raised herself from my lap, even tried to stand, but a searing pain in her crotch sat her back down, breathless. "You are...going to be late," she brought out at last.

I looked at the clock and jumped myself. It was five minutes after ten. I grabbed the panties from the couch and slipped them on quickly under my dress. I ran for the door and down the steps, not looking back. The ben-wa balls within me rolled around like in a pail that is being swung erratically. The sensation was driving me crazy, but I would not, could not, slow down. I arrived at Ms Thomas' door out of breath, my pussy juices running down my leg. I knocked.

I had only a few seconds to try to compose myself. When the maid opened the door, I was wiping my inner thighs with my bare hands and rubbing them dry on my panties in the back. She took no notice of me, just turned and walked into the apartment. I knew that was my cue to follow, and I knew where we were headed, and what I was supposed to do when I got there.

Without the maid's saying a word, I assumed a standing position in front of the sofa in the library. I clasped my hands behind me and spread my feet, and then I waited. I waited and I waited, and then I waited some more. I wasn't bored, though, because the sounds from the next room kept me entertained. I heard file drawers opening and slamming shut. I heard the maid's voice and that of a stranger, but from the sometimes heated discussion I could pick out only a word here and there. I couldn't make any sense of it, but I definitely heard my name, often.

Finally, a young girl that I took to be in her late teens came in the room. I turned my head, but kept my body in position.

"Please relax, Mrs. Daniels," she said as she reached me. "Sit with me. Let's talk." She sat down on the couch with her legs tucked underneath her, facing the spot where she expected me to settle. Her short denim skirt kept her legs tightly together, hugging her thighs just inches below her crotch. Her straight brown hair fell down her back, contrasting with the white top that fell away from her breasts when she leaned toward me. Her bra was trimmed in lace.

"I'm Tina," she introduced herself. "I'm minding the store, so to speak, while my mom is in Europe. She was called away suddenly, yesterday."

I didn't know how or what to respond, so I just nodded with a look of understanding.

"Well, let me tell you," she laughed one of those 'boy is this going to knock your socks off' laughs, "I thought my mother was playing a silly joke on me, that's for sure. Well, in a way she is, I suppose, even though this is no joking matter, huh?"

I just nodded again.

"Well, let me tell you," she obviously liked that phrase, "when I found my mother's note, the note of instructions about you, I really did think it was a joke. You see, I thought she was just having a little fun with me, because I begged her to leave me in charge. She said I couldn't do everything that needed to be done, but I promised her that I could, that I would. Well, let me tell you, I never expected anything like this! I couldn't believe it when Martha confirmed everything. I insisted on calling my mother. Thank god she had her cell on. She's really pissed about the long distance charges, though. She read me the riot act - I guess you know how she can be, told me not to call her again unless I was dying, and told me to either take care of things or let Ms Faber - you know Ally? - take over until she gets back."

She ran out of breath and stopped talking. I didn't move. I just stared at her.

"Well, let me tell you," she took a deep breath and began again, "I thought my roommate was somehow involved, too - oh, perhaps you don't know that I just finished my first year of college. Well, anyway, it just so happened that I've been giving Jill a good spanking now and again since January. Yeah, January, that's when I just couldn't take her nonsense anymore and took her over my knee, just like I was her mother, or something. Well, let me tell you, I was really surprised when it turned out she actually liked it! Do you like it, Mrs. Daniels? Can I call you Liza? It would make this a whole lot less awkward if you like it, Liza, let me tell you. Do you like it?"

She again just stopped talking to breathe and looked at me. Her eyes begged me to say, "yes." I couldn't find my voice. I just slowly shook my head from side to side.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed, twisted her body, brought her legs out from under her, and settled down sitting next to me, looking forward into the room as was I.

About thirty seconds went by in silence, then she turned to look at me.

"What in the hell did you do?" she asked.

"Your mom doesn't like the way I dress," I said hesitatingly.

"What's the matter with the way you dress? I like this particular dress," she said.

"It's a long story," I sighed. "Maybe you should just give me my spanking and get it over with."

"I need to hear it," she said in a resolute tone. "Being in charge means being in charge, damn it! You tell me your story, then I'll decide. I'm in charge! If I decide to give you a spanking I bloody well will, let me tell you, but it's up to me. I'm in charge!"

I again just stared at her, not knowing where to begin.

"You can either talk or I can spank. Make up your mind," she said in a soft voice that belied her sudden terseness.

So, I started talking. I told her about Marc, begging her not to tell her mother. I told the story of that first day, moving into the apartment, just a few short days ago, on Saturday. I told her how I came to be wearing just a towel on the balcony when her mother saw me. I told her the humiliation I felt when Marc took my dress off me in front of the boys the next day, and I started to cry. I told her how her mother enlisted Ally to spy on me and to make sure that I wear panties, and to report everything I do. I told her how Ally tattled on me when I was made to take my panties off in the bar and flash Marc's best friend, Steve, and that's what earned the hairbrush for which I was there today. I cried some more, then I told her how Marc had Sam and Jake took all my clothes away, and how they make me run around naked. I even showed her my anklet and explained how I came to be wearing it, what it compelled me to do. I cried genuine tears as I told my story, feeling more and more sorry for myself. There was none of Dort's understanding and acceptance in any of my discourse. I wanted someone to agree that nothing was my fault and that it just wasn't fair that I be punished time after time.

At some point during my long story she put her arm around my shoulders and held me close. With the other hand she held my hands which I had placed in my lap. The more I felt her warmth and caring, the more I poured my heart out and bawled like a child.

She offered me tissues and I used them.

When I reached a stopping point, I sat quietly, waiting for this youngster to render judgment on my life. It was a long time coming, for she seemed perfectly content to simply sit there and hold me.

"That's an incredible story, I have to tell you," she brought out at last.

"Yeah, and that's just the half of it," I clucked my teeth and sighed.

"There's more?" Her voice rose in anticipation.

"Another time, please. I beg you."

"Well, okay," she said joyfully and turned to face me, bringing her legs back underneath her. She grabbed my head in her hands and turned it toward her. "You look like you need a kiss!" she exclaimed. "That's what you need to make you feel better. You need a kiss. I'm going to give you a big kiss!"

And that's exactly what she did. Her open lips encircled my mouth, soaking my upper and lower lips. She sucked in what can only be described as a fish-like intake of water, then her tongue came crashing through my lips to butt up against my teeth. It darted hither and froe looking for a way into my mouth. I suddenly felt one of her knees land in my lap and the jolt gave her tongue the opportunity it was looking for. As her tongue explored every centimeter of my upper palate on its way to my tonsils, her hand unbuttoned the buttons at my breasts and she slipped inside my dress. She rolled my nipple between her thumb and forefinger, pulling it straight out from time to time. As she ate hungrily at my face, her arm broke several buttons as she forced her hand toward my crotch. It went under the elastic of my panties and over my belt without stopping. It was the feel of the leather wedged deep inside my pussy that made her stop everything. She disengaged my mouth and sat back, taking her hand with her.

"What in the hell?" she stammered.

"Well, that's the rest of the story," I sighed.

"Stand up!" she commanded.

I stood before her in a familiar pose. She unbuttoned the remaining buttons of the dress, cast it aside, then hurriedly pulled my panties down. She peered into my crotch.

"It's a chastity belt," I said softly.

shyones
shyones
81 Followers