Liz's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Liz moves on after Matt and discovers her new feelings.
6.3k words
4.56
43k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers

This is the continuation of Matt & I, chapters 01 through 06 and takes up Liz's life after her husband's death and her relocation.

Please read Matt & I, chapters 01 through 06 as a prelude to her adventures captured here.

*

I had completed my move and was adjusting to living in a condominium after having such a beautiful house and was now learning a new city, the stores, the streets, all those things. I hadn't yet had the housewarming party that Annette planned, but there was no hurry.

I was apparently dozing near my computer when the phone rang and it was Matt. It was wonderful to hear his voice. "Mom! Melissa is about to have your grandchild and the Doctors want her to stay in bed for the next few days. Her mom is here but I would like you to be here too."

The next day I threw clothes into the car, made excuses at work, and headed out on the 12 hour drive. The day started out quite lovely but about 6 hours in the weather changed, dramatically, very dark sky, hard rain, and wind. I was near Anton, a city where we had a facility, and I pulled into the motel I had used before. The awning afforded me dryness as I entered the lobby.

Behind the counter was a beautiful girl, one I hadn't seen before, her name tag read 'Lisa'. She was courteous, informed me about the weather, and took my credit card for one of the few remaining rooms. Outside lightening and thunder drew our attention but I was taken by her beautiful blue eyes and her shoulder length blonde hair. Her face glowed when she smiled and I began having a tingling sensation inside me, one I had only had with Angela.

When she handed back my card she gently stroked my hand, her eyes never leaving mine. I thought surely I was misreading her intent, but was hoping otherwise. Once in the room I removed my wet shoes and changed into a dry pair of blue jeans, mine having been soaked crossing the parking lot. There was a small restaurant attached to the motel and I was hungry. I ordered a coffee and salad and soon the tables were filled with newly arriving guests and travelers escaping the driving rain.

A familiar voice came from beside me. "May I join you?"

"Lisa! Of course; please, sit down."

She ordered a small salad also and iced tea and we struck up a conversation. She lived some 20 minutes away but could not stand driving in this rain. She was going to stay in one of the rooms but they had all been booked. What else could I do? "Would you like to stay with me? I mean, I have only the one king size bed but it would be better than driving in this rain."

Her smile was contagious as she readily accepted. I returned to the room and it was only a few minutes before she knocked. She had a toothbrush, toothpaste, and razor in her hand along with her purse. "We keep these things for customers who forget theirs. I didn't think you would want to share your toothbrush." She giggled softly and I was instantly drawn to her.

In that moment I began questioning myself. What was I doing? Why did I invite her to stay with me? Was I now a lesbian or bi-sexual seeking relationship? I had only been with Angie, no other woman, but here I was openly making myself available to her and hoping she was available for me.

She sat on the bed and finished introducing herself after I inquired. "It's Nelson, my last name. I came to Anton to go to college, you know, get away from the parents and all that. School is, well, it's harder than I imagined and it costs to go there so I work here and carry a lighter load at school." Nelson? That's the same as Melissa I think. Well, I thought to myself, it isn't an uncommon name.

I was putting my wet jeans over a chair to dry and removing my shoes for comfort. "Don't your parents help you?"

"Uh, umm, my dad doesn't approve of me and told me if I wanted to make it I would have to do it on my own. So, here I am."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty, next month."

"Twenty? I have a son older than you. In fact, he's about to become a father and I'm going to be there."

Lisa stood, walked to the chair in the corner of the room and began undressing. She pulled off her brown khaki slacks and I could see the small bands of her thong. Her butt was soft, round and the cheeks peeked out invitingly beneath the thong bands. She didn't turn but pulled the blue shirt up and over her head. Her bra was also small and her back was taut. Lisa was petite, shorter than me, and had a wonderfully small petite girl's body. Her legs were well shaped, her feet trim with professionally done nails, and her hair flipped soft and casually as she tossed away the shirt.

She turned around, smiled, and unhooked the small bra at the clip between her breasts. They were small with areola that looked like small pink marshmallows topped with a small nipple. At that moment I wanted to suck them, roll that marshmallow between my lips, and feel them. "I don't have anything to sleep in", she said as she tugged down the thong to reveal a clean shaven vulva. "I guess I will have to sleep in the nude, if that's alright with you?"

Before I could answer she crossed the few feet distance between us and her lips were on mine. First the kiss was soft, getting acquainted, then she repeated the kiss, harder, more demanding, open, and our tongues met. There was no doubt left in me about her or about where I was going to let this go. I returned her kisses and our breathing became loud in the room as our bodies meshed and our hands roamed.

I was enjoying the feel of her young naked body when she stepped back. "I was hoping you wouldn't throw me out. You have too many clothes on; you shouldn't have any at all."

She began helping me remove my clothing and marveled at my large nipples atop my sagging b-plus size breasts. She tugged my panties down my legs and put her cheek against my unshaven pubes, feeling my large v of dark hair. She pushed, pulled, or we tugged each other onto the bed and on to each other. She flipped the switch on the lamp letting the room be filled with only the occasional flashes from the lightening outside.

She pushed me back and began sucking, licking and tugging on my breasts and I lay motionless. She moved between my legs and I soon felt her breath on my labia lips and her small kisses on my thighs then her tongue was inside me, like a small cock going in and out until she moved to my clit. She was no stranger to loving a woman and she expertly licked and sucked me, with two fingers moving in and out of me until my body began to float and I was expelling waves of my woman juices as I reached a wonderful orgasm. She then straddled me, our clits together and she began rubbing, then moving again giving me sensations I had never felt before and I soon reached my second orgasm, one that nearly put me into delirium. I heard her moan and felt her shiver as she too climaxed.

When she moved to be beside me and I regained my composure I looked at her face, her beautiful smile. "I've never been made love to like that before. It was, it was, spectacular."

She laughed. "My ex-girlfriend used to tell me that I was one of the best fucks she ever had. I should have been because she was my teacher."

"Oh, so you're lesbian? I thought, uh ---"

"Yeah, I am. That's what created the rift between my dad and me. He thought I should be dating boys, getting laid in the backseat of a car, and getting married. When I told him I preferred girls he was furious. I have two sisters, one older and one younger; they're both straight, at least I think they are; I haven't seen them for a year and a half. My mom was cool about it but she couldn't convince dad that it was alright for me to be, uh, different. You said you thought I was what?"

"I thought maybe you were, uh, well just interested in me or bi-sexual."

"Are you bi-sexual?"

"Um hmm, I guess I am. I do like a man. I was married; I'm a widow; but tomorrow, if everything goes right, I will be with a wonderful man. Oh, but, well, that's not something you and I should talk about."

She smiled and shook her head, sort of in silent agreement. I turned to her, kissed her, tasted my juices on her lips, then made love to her the only way I knew how. I dined at her breasts, savoring the feel of her puffy nipples between my lips and the youthful softness of her skin. I edged down until I could lick and suck her clitoris and bring her to orgasm. She tasted delicious and felt as wonderful and when she came her whole body shivered and she moaned.

We lay together for some time letting the flashes of lightening fill the room then ebb into darkness. I held her close as often she would shake as the lightening danced across the sky. Her hand was on my stomach then she began rubbing through the dense patch of hair beneath.

"Why don't you shave?"

"I don't know. I guess I never really thought about it. I always thought shaving was for the young girls who wore bikinis, not old women like me."

She sat up, flipped on the lamp near the bed. "Let's do it!"

"Do what?"

"Shave you. Do you have any scissors? I can trim away the hair then shave you. You will feel so smooth. Are you game?" It was if we were at a slumber party and the event was shaving the pubes. She was bouncing on the bed and I became as elated as she.

Within moments we were in the bathroom and she was trimming away the hair beneath my stomach. My legs were wide apart and I knew she must have been staring at my vagina and smelling my woman scent as she trimmed but she said nothing. Once the unwanted hair had been caught by the white towel she placed a warm cloth there, then lathered it with shaving soap and began removing the remaining hair and stubble. She was careful and it felt as she had done this many times before. The touch of her hand on my labia was exciting and began getting me wet. When she finished she recommended a shower to get hair off my legs. The warm water felt exciting against my now shaven pubic area and she was right, I felt smooth; she put her hand on it, beneath the water, rubbing gently then she kissed me.

We cleaned ourselves from our sex and my shaving and returned to the bed. She wasted little time returning between my legs and to my aching clitoris. Her mouth felt different, so wonderfully different on my shaven skin and she once again returned me to that state of euphoria where only my body's pleasure was important.

We held each other, we slept, and the storm moved away. The morning light filtered through the blinds as I awoke and took the time to remember where I was and who I was with. I lifted the sheet and looked at her small trim body; her back was to me. I wanted to touch her but before I could she turned, took my face between her hands and kissed me. We made love. No, we fucked, no we had sex; no we made love. We ended rubbing each other's clits until orgasm. I felt about this young girl the way I had only felt about Matt and Harry. I felt so close to her as if I was in love with this girl. I admonished myself that I couldn't be 'in love' with her just in lust with her; after all we had only just met and she was so young, so very young.

Before I left I got her address and telephone number and told her I would be returning in a few days and wanted to see her again. She jumped with joy, giggled, and hugged me; she wanted to see me again. As I drove I wondered if she enjoyed me or if I was the older woman filling her parental emptiness. Either way, I enjoyed her and wanted to be with her again.

It was almost lunch when I found Matt and Melissa's house; a beautiful place, more than I had imagined. I was about to ring the bell when a lady opened the door and introduced herself as Melissa's mother, Rita. She welcomed me in and took me to the bedroom where Melissa rested. I hugged her and took note of her very large belly, swollen ankles and milk filled breasts and her overall womanly discomfort at this point in the pregnancy.

Matt and Melissa didn't have a formal wedding; they were married quietly after they moved to this city and discovered she was pregnant. I hadn't met her parents so Rita and I were strangers; strangers that were about to share an important event, becoming grandmothers. Melissa, or Missy as her mother calls her, began to doze so we left her.

"Would you like some tea or coffee? I have tea made but can make you some coffee?"

"Tea would be wonderful." She was a gracious hostess in a home that wasn't hers.

We talked about small things, Missy's condition, the days or hours until she would deliver, how long Rita was going to stay afterward to help her and how wonderful Matt is. I think he is wonderful too, but in a much different way. She spoke of how happy she was that they had married as Melissa had been a girl that had scoffed at marriage and said she would just live with the guy.

It was nearing 4 o'clock when I decided to move my bag in and then go see Matt and tour his clinic. Rita showed me to a basement room where I would stay since the third bedroom had already been made into a nursery. The room looked comfortable and would be adequate for me to sleep and use my computer. The bed was a hide-a-bed sofa but looked inviting.

It was a few minutes before five when I arrived at the clinic and introduced myself to his receptionist Lorie. She showed me to his office where I could wait while he finished up with a 'patient' as she so wonderfully put it. His office was like I expected; a large wooden desk and behind it a big leather chair. Two side chairs, a computer, a screen for viewing x-rays, and his diploma and other documents on the wall.

Matt flew into the room, threw his arms around me and kissed me hard. It was no mother-son kiss, but the kiss of a lover who had not seen his love for a long time. He closed the door behind him and continued kissing me and pressing me tight against him.

"What do you think?" He asked as he stepped back.

"I like it son. It looks like you have yourself a good business. I think you'll be happy and very successful."

Before he could say more Lorie knocked on the door. "Doctor Hendricks, I'm leaving now."

"Thanks Lorie. Go ahead and lock up, Mom and I will probably be here a while. I want to show her around." I believe he added that last part to allay any suspicions; but after it was mother and son.

"Good night and glad to meet you Mrs. Hendricks."

"Yes, goodbye Lorie, it was nice meeting you as well."

Matt looked at me and stood silent until her heard Lorie's car pull away from the building. At that point he pulled me to him and kissed me, his tongue searching and finding mine, his hands roaming my back, my ass, then my bra encased breasts. He leaned me back against the desk and lifted me as he undid my blue jeans and tugged them down my legs and followed that by sliding away the black bikini panties I wore.

He whistled softly. "Wow! You shaved it. I love it." And with that his mouth was on my labia lips, his tongue tasting my opening, then sliding until he captured my clit between his lips and began licking, sucking, rubbing and tugging.

I pulled at his head. "Stop honey. Just get inside me. Now!"

I heard his belt rattle and the sound of a zipper then felt his hard manhood at my very wet entry. He slid inside and filled me putting back into me the feeling I had been missing, the sensations I had been longing for, the feeling of my son fucking me. He grunted softly as his body lunged and withdrew; and brought my legs up until my ankles were at his ears and his body had full access to me; access I was savoring. My jeans and panties hung from one foot but he wasn't going to stop and remove them; neither was I. I was nearing the wonderful precipice of an orgasm as he grunted, groaned, and I felt his hot semen splash inside me. I came. It wasn't one of those crashing orgasms, but one that I enjoyed having felt him fill me with his manhood and one of those rarities when two people achieve orgasm simultaneously.

We stayed still for a few moments before he withdrew and staggered back into one of the chairs. I sat up and looked at his body; his pants and boxers around his ankles and his cock glistening with our mixed juices. I slid my jeans and panties from my leg, unbuttoned and removed my blouse then my bra and stood before him naked. I kneeled down to remove his shoes, pants, and boxers so I had free access to his body. I moved between his legs and took his cock in my mouth enjoying the taste of our mixed juices. I could feel his cum dribbling out of me and down my legs. It felt wonderful! I sucked his wonderful soft cock, cleansing him and hoping to bring him to a second erection.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I came so fast, but it's been so long."

I looked up at his big brown eyes and let his cock slide from my lips. "I know honey; that's why I'm here, that's why I'm doing this. Relax and let me help you."

I took him back in my mouth and relished the feel of his cock as it began to come alive again. He wasn't as hard as he had been minutes before but he was nearly there. I turned my back to him, reached between my legs and held his cock, then sat down pressing him into me once again. His hands were on my waist helping me rise and fall on his cock and he was moaning once again.

He lifted me up, off his cock. "Lean over the desk."

I put my hands on the wooden top and felt him spread my legs then felt his cock enter me again, fully. His hands were on my back, then around me holding my breasts and teasing my nipples. He lasted longer this time and I came twice before he filled me again with his semen.

We lay on his carpeted floor and held each other as our breathing returned and our bodies came down from the orgasmic mountain top. "Come on" he said as he took my hand and pulled me up. He led me down the hallway from his office, a hallway that was hidden from the entry to the clinic, and into a large bathroom. In the corner was a shower stall only big enough for one person, and crisp white towels stacked nearby. "This is for emergencies or in case one of us gets sprayed with something from one of our animals or just to clean up. Doctor Turner used it almost daily before he went home or to some after work meetings."

He turned on the water and I stepped inside and washed away his cum and the smell of our sex. I stepped out and he stood with a towel ready to wrap around me, then replaced me beneath the water. We laughed and talked as we both dried and returned to his office to retrieve our clothing.

We were nearly dressed when the phone rang. "Doctor Hendricks" he said very professionally. "Ok Rita. We'll meet you there. We were just about to leave."

He turned to me and smiled. "Missy is having my, er, our baby. Rita's taking her to the hospital and we'll meet them there."

I followed him in my car, met Rita outside the delivery area, and shared coffee with her as we waited. It was about 2 hours before Matt came out. "It's a girl!" he proudly almost shouted. "All 10 fingers and all 10 toes in place and she weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces, and she is beautiful and Missy is fine, just fine. They'll take her to her room in a little while. Come to the window and see your granddaughter."

There she lay in one of those plastic basinets, all pink and rosy and wrapped in a white blanket with a small cap on her head. The card read Hendricks, girl. "Missy and I talked about Sherilyn if it's a girl. That would be Sherie for short. Do you like that name?"

We both nodded, it wasn't our call; it was theirs. We sat with Missy for a while as she beamed and acknowledged her magnificent accomplishment. The nurse came in pushing the plastic bed holding a small miracle. "It's feeding time. Are you ready to learn to breast feed?"

Missy nodded and Matt interjected. "My mom's a nurse so she can help."

The nurse turned to me and glared as if I was trying to take away her job. "I'm not practicing now; I work for a managed care company. Please, I was never very good at obstetrics anyway." That brought about a smile.

D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers
12