Lloyd's Angel Ch. 16

Story Info
Birthday Presents
3k words
4.71
27.6k
2
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lloyd's Angel: Birthday Presents

November 2010

We kissed, and my cock was hard against my stomach. I was more than ready to continue, but she eeled out of my grasp and stood up. I expected her to strip herself or me, but she surprised me by just standing there and grinning.

"Angel!" I protested. "I can't believe this; it's my birthday!"

She wrapped her arms around herself and twisted back and forth. "I want it more than you do, trust me; but you can have me every day, and we haven't done presents yet!"

"Presents, plural?"

Angel nodded. "It's a big day. You're 75, and technically I'm 2!"

I frowned repressively and stood up, too. "I thought we just agreed, Angela, that technically you're 27 and some change, and I seem to recall you had a birthday party, which you quite enjoyed. It sounds like you're double-dipping."

She stuck out her tongue at me. "We both know that party was for Angel. And you. Angela didn't get to do anything at all, except stand up Rose." Putting her hands on her hips, Angel declared, "it seems only fair that if Angel can have a sex party on Angela's birthday, Angela should be able to have a sex party on Angel's birthday."

I grinned. "Okay, already; you're making my head hurt. Where is this party?"

"Upstairs -- I hope."

"Rose?" I'd almost forgotten her until Angel mentioned her. "Isn't this a little abrupt?"

Angel grinned wickedly, and I realized I was still as hard as an eighteen-year-old. "I don't think so; if I'm wrong, we'll just have to behave ourselves during dinner and fuck ourselves blind afterwards. Now, if you'll just grab the wine?"

I was enjoying this newly assertive side of her, and decided to relax and let her drive. I retrieved the bottle from the side table and followed Angel out the door. I thought again about how good the slacks looked on her, and realized the extra length of her legs came from the heels she was wearing. It was tempting to think about leaning forward and goosing her, but visions of broken legs in the stairwell dissuaded me.

We walked along the hall to what I presumed was Rose's apartment. Angel peeled a post-it off the door and flashed me a triumphant smile as she held it out for me to read: "come in." She whispered, "Be quiet; it's a surprise," and opened the unlocked door.

"It's Angela," she called softly while I locked the door and set the bottle down on the kitchen table.

Rose's voice sounded from the bedroom. "I'm in here." I thought she sounded a little tense.

Angel gestured frantically for me to follow her, and together we walked over to the bedroom doorway. "Rose!" she exclaimed as we looked inside.

"Oh my God!" screamed her friend. Rose was stretched out atop the bed, completely naked, with her wrists handcuffed to the headboard. She writhed in a futile attempt to conceal herself, obviously embarrassed. Her blush spread all the way to her chest.

I admired her tits, slightly larger than Angel's, and figure, which I found only slightly less pleasing to my eye. She sported a pierced navel and a small landing strip above her copiously flowing pussy; the covers beneath her were soaked and I could smell her desire from the door. Out of the side of my eye I could see Angel making the same examination I was; my cock felt harder than ever.

"I'm so embarrassed," moaned Rose, tugging on the cuffs again. "Can you unlock these now?" She looked at the nightstand and Angel, unwilling to meet my gaze for even a second.

Angel seemed disinclined to move, so I took it upon myself to walk over and pick up the key that was sitting atop a sheet of folded paper on the stand. The cuffs I recognized as standard issue. I unfolded the paper and read a brief note in Angel's handwriting: "If you're ready to take a chance, be sure these are all you're wearing. 6:30PM. Love, Angela. PS: Make sure the door is unlocked." I looked over at her and bounced the key in my hand. "Well?"

"In a minute," Angel told me. She crossed in front of me and sat on the edge of the bed beside Rose. "I've always wondered," she said softly, looking down, before leaning forward and kissing her friend. It was a long kiss, and Rose's arms strained against the cuffs. Judging by moans I heard, she didn't want to push Angel away. The women finally came up for air, both gasping. "More fool I," Angel said cryptically, but I could guess her thoughts. "Well, no time like the present," she said more cheerfully.

I held out the key, but she waved me away. "No, I want to know what the big secret in this nightstand is."

"No! Angela!" Rose screamed. "Don't you dare open that!" She thrashed energetically but had no way to interfere as Angel opened the top drawer. It was a measure of her desperation that she resorted to calling on me. "Lloyd, can't you stop her? Do something!"

What I wanted to do was stick my cock in something, but I was afraid if I even adjusted myself I'd shoot my load in my pants. I settled for watching Angel's methodical search of the nightstand.

The top drawer held odds and ends, including a small wand vibrator and a tube of lubricant, along with some condoms. They were hardly worthy of notice. The next drawer was lingerie, which Angel sifted quickly aside before producing an egg-shaped vibrator with an external battery pack and a string of beads. Those went on the top of the nightstand with the other toys.

Rose was blushing again, but both Angel and I had searched enough people carrying contraband to know that whatever she feared, we hadn't come to it yet. That became apparent when Angel removed a set of flannel pajamas from the bottom drawer and exposed a gigantic double-headed dildo that looked like it had been stolen from a horse. Even bent nearly double, I was surprised it fit in the drawer.

"You use this? By yourself?" Angel inquired, resting one end between Rose's breasts and then slowly pulling it so the head dragged from her cleavage to nearly her crotch before it was lifted away. Rose watched it like a bird transfixed by a snake. "Tonight, I'm afraid you'll have to share."

Setting the dildo aside for the moment, Angel selected the egg vibrator and turned back to Rose.

Rose clamped her legs together and moaned, "Come on, Angela, can't you just release me?"

"A little help please," my beautiful vixen requested. It never occurred to me to refuse or, for that matter, convince Rose to stop resisting. I knelt at the foot of the bed, bracing one foot against my knee, and spread Rose's legs apart. They were muscular, but she put up only token resistance.

Once her objective was revealed, Angel slid the egg slowly into Rose without turning it on, and then pulled it out again, slick with moisture. She adjusted its positioning, and began pressing it against Rose's ass. "Come on, Rose, open up for me; you know you want it."

Rose shook her head, but she drew her knees wider apart and I saw fresh drops of dew appear on her labia as the egg was swallowed up by her sphincter.

"What a greedy little ass you have, Rose," purred Angel. She lifted the battery pack to where Rose could see it, leaned down, and gently blew on her friend's pussy while she thumbed on the vibrator.

All of us were surprised by what happened. Rose's hips seemed to levitate off the bed and I thought she might break the headboard as she wailed and climaxed explosively. A fraction of a second later, Angel cried out in surprise and bucked so hard she lost her balance. She actually bounced her head off Rose's stomach before falling off the bed. I would have laughed if the situation hadn't been so erotically charged.

Both women orgasmed again before Angel could find the remote and switch it to its lowest setting. "Rose," she gasped, "I had no idea!"

The redhead didn't look embarrassed now; she looked, well, hungry. "I've been here for an hour and a half, just in case you got here early. I spent it all fantasizing about what might happen, getting hotter and hotter with no way to get off."

I slipped off my jacket. "I think we'll be having dinner late," I told the ladies when they looked at me.

Rose's eyes were wide, but Angel leaned over and whispered something in her ear. Rose closed her eyes and nodded briefly, and then the two of them kissed again.

"Could I have a word, Angela?" I asked, once they'd parted. We walked out of the bedroom, just far enough Rose couldn't hear us. I looked at Angel, who was nearly bouncing with anticipation. "What's up? I don't want to force Rose to do anything against her will, and I thought you weren't that into other girls."

"It's Rose," she told me, as if that explained everything. "She needs a good fucking -- didn't you see how excited she is?" Angel slowly pulled my tie free, using body language that had me ready to chuck the entire discussion. "I want to fuck her, too. I just imagined your voice telling me."

That probably should have sounded alarm bells, but most of my spare blood supply was below my waist and nobody was home upstairs. "But she's okay with this? I know she didn't expect two of us."

Angel aimed a devastatingly smoldering look at me. "I reminded her she'd do anything for me."

How had she figured that out? I gaped, but she was already walking back into the bedroom, working her hips with every stride. "Screw it," I decided, following; there'd be another day.

In the course of her time at Home Run, Angel had learned to sell a striptease like nobody else I'd seen. Perhaps I was biased, but Rose watched from the bed like she was living in a fantasy. Her slit was leaking condensation like a cold glass on a warm summer day.

I'd watched Angel disrobe before, but that didn't mean I was tired of it. She hadn't done a tease for somebody else in my presence for a while, but the occasional glance in my direction reassured me I wasn't far from her thoughts. I stripped without affectation, looking forward to quenching my desire in her body.

Finally, all of us were naked. I watched Angel for a hint about what to do next; it was refreshing not to be driving for a change. Rose looked back and forth between her friend and my erection.

Angel broke the tableau and knelt on the bed between Rose's legs. "Have you ever shared this with anyone?" she asked, picking up the double-headed monster again. Rose blushed in response. "Tell me what you want, then."

"Make love to me," Rose whispered, barely loud enough to hear, and darkened even more.

"Is this for making love?" Angel asked, bringing one end to her face and kissing it. I had no doubt she could have deep-throated an astonishing length of it, but it was too wide to fit in her mouth. "Or is it for fucking?" She ran a finger down Rose's stomach, laughing lightly as her friend raised her hips in a vain effort to increase the level of contact. "Did you say something?"

Rose bucked, trying to hook her legs around Angel and pull her in, but the teasing brunette was just far enough down to deny her the required leverage. "Fuck!" she panted. "Just fuck me, already!"

"What?" Angel dangled the cock so one end rested on Rose's mound just above her creaming gash, but lightly enough that Rose's struggles didn't succeed in forcing it between her glistening lips.

"Fuck me, oh, fuck me now!" Rose screamed, loud enough I began to worry about the neighbors. "Fill me up!"

After shooting me a quick triumphant glance, Angel rose on her knees and spread them slightly. She proceeded to work one end of the dildo into herself and twisted until nearly half its length had disappeared inside her. Given its girth and the speed with which she'd impaled herself, I knew Angel had to be dripping with excitement, too.

The tube of rubber hung obscenely between her legs as Angel crawled closer to the redhead chained to the headboard. Rose had already drawn up her knees and spread them wide, offering herself eagerly. This time, when she rocked her pelvis upwards, the head of the artificial cock sank into her, and she let out something that was halfway between a gasp and a sigh.

The gap between their flexing bodies steadily lessened until it disappeared, and then Angel drew smoothly back and began to repeat the process. I realized it was the first time she had been with somebody without my cum marking her. It was a little unsettling, and my erection urged me to remedy the situation.

I knelt on the bed behind Angel, admiring the play of muscles that led up to her tight buns.

"Fuck my ass," she ordered me. "I want to feel you exploding inside me!" She slowed her thrusts and arched her back, exposing her clenched sphincter and giving me an aiming point.

God, she was tight, especially with that monster filling her womb, but I slid right in. I didn't inquire about details, but ever since that first night, Angel kept her ass cleaned and lubed for use at a moment's notice. Rose gasped as I rammed all the way home and pushed Angel into her.

I withdrew slightly, balancing on one hand so I could reach around and grab a breast with the other, and let Angel do the work. She rocked back and forth, alternately impaling herself on me and the dildo, and I felt her heart racing beneath my hand.

The reach was a little harder, but I moved my hand to Rose's bobbling breast and kneaded it. I twisted her nipple and felt her buck underneath us, biting her lip and moaning. The slick heat of Angel's rectum gripped me as her body writhed against mine. I wasn't going to last much longer, and didn't want to be the first to pop. It didn't sound like Rose was far behind, and I wasn't worried about Angel.

My eye fell upon the forgotten battery pack lying beside Rose. With a devilish grin, I let all my weight fall on Angel, pressing us together in a sweaty flesh sandwich. Both girls gasped in surprise, but my hand was free to grab the remote and thumb it to high, while holding on for dear life.

Rose bucked like a bronco, screaming, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" as the added stimulation pushed her into a mind-numbing orgasm. I knew how strong it was because Angel climaxed too, shuddering as her bowels convulsed around my throbbing cock. She felt like heaven, and I panted as my load pumped into her ass.

That, of course, set Angel off again before she could even draw breath. She cried out incoherently, and only the intruders pinning her in place fore and aft kept us from tumbling apart. Rose was looking frankly a little frenzied, so I switched off the vibrating egg. All of us panted wordlessly a moment longer.

"Happy birthday," I told my incomparably sexy companion, and then leaned forward to kiss her on the back of her neck. I leaned back, withdrawing from her ass, but paused a moment to wipe myself on her cheeks as her rosebud reluctantly closed. All felt right with the world again.

Any thoughts we might be finished were quickly dashed. I was still admiring the view when Angel pulled herself off the dildo, leaving the other end impaled within Rose, and reversed direction to face me. "Suck me clean," she demanded, and sat on Rose's face.

I was a little nonplussed, initially. "Come on, Rose. Get going! Get that tongue of yours way up inside my ass and lick out all that tasty cum!" Angel wriggled and seated herself more firmly atop her friend, while Rose's legs kicked uselessly.

The kicking stopped, and Angel's breathing deepened. I reminded myself that she wouldn't be doing this unless Rose wanted it, since only her partner's orgasm could release her own.

"Come here, wise guy," Angel beckoned, and reached out to draw me forward by my cock. She took me in her mouth, without any expectation of milking me a second time, but rather in the near-ritual cleaning she performed almost every time we made love.

I felt no regrets about pulling free a few minutes later and enjoying the view. Angel, her hair spilled out of its confining twist, rocked slowly atop Rose, her eyes closed. On impulse, I walked around the bed to the nightstand and used the key to unfasten the cuffs on Rose's wrists. Immediately, her hands came up to pull on Angel's thighs.

Angel's eyes flew open and she shifted slightly, bending down to focus on Rose's stuffed pussy. The pair began a frenzied sixty-nine; their tongues attended to swollen clits while Angel began pistoning the dildo into Rose again. Rose's fingers found their way to Angel's dripping cunt and asshole.

Their breathing gave way to rough gasps and short keening cries, and then both bodies tensed and relaxed in another simultaneous orgasm. For once, I felt no temptation to meddle.

Perhaps, at long last, I'd received a birthday present after all: patience. I lay down beside them, caressing Angel's flank, and didn't worry about my physical capacity. Later -- maybe that night, and maybe not -- I'd be ready again; and when I was, my Angel would be there for me.

I decided I'd better see what Rose had in her freezer; I didn't think either of them would be moving from the bed for the rest of the evening.