Loaned Out

Story Info
Submissive wife pleases her husband's nephew.
2.3k words
4.13
155.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AELado
AELado
1 Followers

My husband and master is a devious man. He loves to make little plans, only letting me know that he has something in mind without giving anything else away. He also likes to give me little...assignments, which is why I'm writing this, letting you read all about what happened the last time he started planning things. Hopefully you enjoy reading about it as much as we enjoyed it actually happening...

I was wearing nothing but a pair of white knee-high socks and the dress shirt he had worn the day before. It was unbuttoned, so that my husband could enjoy the view of my mostly naked body. I'm very tiny, just over 5 feet tall and very thin. My tits are small, somewhere between A's and B's, and my right nipple is pierced. My stomach is absolutely flat, and my pussy is absolutely bare. The dark gray of his shirt contrasted with my pale skin quite well, and I was doing my best to let him know I'd miss him terribly all day...and trying to make sure that he'd miss me just as much.

Right as he was getting ready to leave, I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him. His hand slid up under the back of the shirt, caressing my nice round bottom and making me moan. What can I say, I'm a horny girl and having him touch me drives me wild. I'm always ready to go when he's around. He was the first and only man I'd ever been with, and he knows exactly the right way to push my buttons. He kissed me, his tongue slipping briefly between my lips, even as his fingers slipped along my pussy. "Dress sexy, tonight, baby...and no playing with yourself today" he said, his voice sounding hungry. I saw the mischievous glint in his eyes, but when I asked if I could know why, he just smiled even wider and left. I stood at the door watching him get in the car and drive away, ignoring the fact that I was still barely clothed.

I was anxious for him to get home, desperately wondering what he had planned for the night. Finally, I started getting ready for the evening. Like most women, I can always find flaws with myself, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have a nice ass. My master admires it at every opportunity, and loves having me show it off. I made sure to put on an extra short jean skirt, one that it's really impossible to sit "lady-like" when wearing. A little tiny halter top that showed off my flat stomach finished the outfit (well, except for the tiny blue thong with pink hearts I had on underneath the skirt!).

Enough of the boring details, time to fast forward to the more interesting part, shall we? We'd had supper and were sitting on the couch, watching a hockey game. His hand had been roaming up and down my thighs, caressing my pussy teasingly, and otherwise getting me revved up. I wanted to cum so bad, but he kept stopping just before getting me there. He was rubbing my clit vigorously again when I had to choke down a moan because someone was knocking on the door. He pushed me to my feet, smacked my ass, and told me to answer it. I was still rather flushed, confused by the interruption. When I saw his nephew (we'll call him Jake) standing outside, I wanted to start swearing. I wanted to get off, not entertain company.

My husband had moved over to one side of the couch, and his nephew sat down at the other end. I sat in between them. We talked about the game for a few minutes, but before long my husband had made drinks for all of us. His hands started wandering on me...almost discretely. I had a feeling he was hoping he'd be noticed, but wasn't sure. I'm a light-weight though, and before long was definitely feeling the booze. I was kissing and nuzzled at my master's neck, whispering dirty comments to him, hoping he'd pick me up, sling me over his shoulder, and take me to the bedroom to fuck me.

Instead, he got up and went into the kitchen. I started pouting, and his nephew told me not to pout, but to drink more instead. I was drunk enough that that logic made perfect sense, so I leaned across him to steal some of his drink. I was rather wobbly, and he put his arm around my waist to steady me. His eyes were busily trying to see down my shirt, and he moved his hand farther away so I'd have to lean further across him. His hand slowly slid down, squeezing my ass.

My husband had been watching from the far end of the hallway, and chose that moment to come back into the room. "Perfect ass, isn't it?" he asked Jake. Jake pulled his hand away, starting to apologize, but my husband laughed. "Help yourself," he said, shrugging indifferently. I gave out a little moan at that, and Jake asked if it was alright with me. I looked over at my husband, and he smiled slowly. He reached over and pulled me away from Jake. Quickly, firmly, he grabbed my shirt and ripped it open with a couple of sharp tugs. Now I was really moaning, writhing on his lap. Part of me was embarrassed to have Jake watching all of this, but I'm really submissive. I loved having my master treating me like a piece of property.

With his nephew watching, my husband leaned in and took one of my nipples into his mouth. He started sucking on it, and I closed my eyes, moaning happily. His hands were lifting up my skirt now, and another sharp yank ripped my panties. He slowly pulled his mouth away from my nipple, letting his teeth drag over it as he did so. Then he bent me over him, my ass facing towards Jake and my arms on the arm of the couch.

"She's a sub. A little slut. She belongs to me, and if I say you can help yourself to my property, she isn't going to argue, is she?" I moaned, quickly gasping out, "No sir." He smiled, telling me I was a good girl. And then he started to spank me, while his nephew watched. He would rub my ass, then pull back his hand, spanking hard, making my ass cheeks bounce. I was gasping and moaning, knowing my ass was getting nice and red.

Just before it would have gotten too painful, my husband stopped. He pulled on my hair, getting me into position, sitting on his lap and facing him. He started playing with my nipples with one hand while the other stayed in my hair. Talking to Jake, he said, "She's never fucked another man, she likes belonging only to me. But you can play with her all you want, except for that." Jake tried to say something in response, but it didn't make much sense, he was so flustered.

My master kissed me then, a long, sweet kiss that made me melt. I was completely his, and completely horny. "Are you going to be my good little girl and be a little slut for your master?" he asked. I moaned out a yes, writhing against him. He gave my ass a little pinch and let go of my hair, telling me to get to work. I was so horny that I wasn't even nervous as I knelt down in front of Jake. I could see his dick outlined against his jeans, obviously desperate to get free. I slowly undid his pants, and slipped my hand into his boxers, pulling the hard cock out. I gave a happy little moan, and started to stroke it nice and slow.

Jake's eyes were half-closed, his head resting on the back of the couch as he enjoyed the handjob. My husband was watching, and I saw he had his cock out and was stroking it as he watched me play with his nephew. I leaned down and with agonizing slowness took the nice thick cock into my mouth, letting it slide between my lips and over my tongue. As I sucked on him, I found myself remembering a few of the times when he'd probably gotten a peek of me before. Jake had walked in on us one time when my husband was kneeling over me, getting ready to shoot his load onto my face. We'd tried to cover up, but that isn't an easy position to explain away. I was pretty sure he'd gotten quite a view another time, as well, when my husband had slung me over his shoulder and was carrying me inside, intending to fuck me, when we didn't know anyone was home.

Suddenly, Jake pushed my mouth away from his cock. His thoughts had apparently been going along the same lines, because he told me he'd wanted to bury it in me for so long, he couldn't believe he had a chance now. He practically tackled me, pushing me onto my back so I was laying on the floor and he was on top of me. The next few minutes were indescribable, as he kissed, licked and sucked at my body frantically. It felt like he had ten hands, he was touching me in so many places, exploring where he thought he'd never get to go..and might not ever get to go again.

He spread my legs nice and wide, rubbing my clit. I was writhing again, trying to move with the motion of his fingers, wanting so badly to have him make me cum. Right as I started to climax, he slid two fingers inside of my soaking wet slit and finger fucked me while I came, so that he could feel my pussy squeezing his fingers. As I lay there, chest heaving, trying to catch my breath after the incredible orgasm, he pulled his fingers out of me and slowly licked them clean. My husband was still watching us, slowly stroking his dick, just enjoying the show.

Jake was looking down at me, his hard cock standing up nice and straight in front of him. I wanted so badly to please him and make him cum, to please both of the men who were enjoying me. Jake glanced over his shoulder at my husband, "Anyway, anywhere, just not her pussy, right?" he asked. My husband told him yes. Jake smiled, and said "I've never had a sub before..."

I shivered, suddenly a little nervous. He moved up, leaning over me, pushing his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth obediently, but before I could start blowing him he rammed his dick into my mouth. As he began to fuck my mouth, I started gagging, gasping for air. I was moving under him, trying to push him away...but as soon as he pulled back, I gulped a breath of air and dragged him back into my mouth. He started pumping his cock into me again, shoving it down my throat, then giving me a moment to catch my breath. I was so horny I thought I'd explode when he finally pulled out of my mouth, and wouldn't let me take him back in.

"Mmm, that should be plenty wet," he said softly. I was confused, but before I knew what he was doing, he'd moved to the side. He flipped me over effortlessly, pushing my ass up into the air and moving behind me. He gave my ass a nice, hard smack, making me cry out because I was still sore from my earlier spanking. Jake laughed, and suddenly I felt him pushing his dick against my ass. I cried out again, then moaned as he slid in. He had to go slow, and I felt myself stretching to fit him in. I was gasping, but tried to relax, knowing it always hurt at first and then felt so amazing.

Finally, Jake's bare cock was buried all the way in my asshole. He began to fuck me, nice and slow at first, but as I started to moan and beg him for it, he went faster. His hand was between my legs, rubbing my clit as he pounded my ass, and I started screaming out, "Oh fuck, Jake, yes, give it to me" and begging him for me. I begged him to fuck my ass harder, to give it all to me. I told him his was the thickest cock I'd ever had in me, and I wanted more of it, I wanted him to cum fill me up. Finally, he gave a load groan and I felt his cock throb deep in me, shooting his cum.

He held it in for a long moment, before sliding his dick out of me. I nearly collapsed, exhausted, resting with my forehead on the floor. After a moment, I heard foot steps, but was too tired to move. The movement was done for me, however, when my husband grabbed me by the hair, lifting my head up. His other hand was busy stroking his dick, and before I fully realized what was happening, he shot his load all over me. After he'd finished cumming, he wiped the tip of his cock off on my neck, then had me lick it to be sure it was clean.

He let go of me, and went and sat back on the couch. He turned the volume of the game up, but not before telling me to go get myself cleaned up and get back out here, naked, and to make sure I was ready to serve both of them for the rest of the night. I gave a little moan and scampered into the bathroom, knowing I was going to have one hell of a night.

AELado
AELado
1 Followers