Loaner Ch. 2

Story Info
He take charges of Sue.
1k words
4.13
70.1k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
192 Followers

I watched the blonde woman, her lips still on my cock. I told her to stand and clean herself up in the bathroom. She stood, went to the bathroom, and performed her absolutions. Then she returned to the place I had ordered her to stand. Completely nude, she made no move to cover herself, nor did she look anywhere but straight ahead.

"I want you playing with your pussy, but I don't want you to cum. I want you ready to cum on my command."

"Yes sir."

Her right hand went to her clit, as her other hand spread her lips apart. In a very short while, my office smelled of hot pussy. Sue's face was flushed and she was breathing hard. Those beautiful blue eyes she had clouded over with lust, she was biting her lip to keep from cumming. I watched for a little while, and went back to work. Before long she was panting and moaning.

"Cum now and don't be quiet about it"

Her knees quivered, her chest heaved, and she sunk to the floor, as a very strong orgasm overtook her. She continued to shake moan and rub her clit as she wet my carpet with her juices. After giving her a few minutes to recover, I asked her if she and Alan kept any toys in his office. She said that he had a briefcase with a few in his closet. Alan kept them there for when she served him at the office. I told her to go get them. She blushed, and hesitated before going to the door. I told her that she may put on her skirt and blouse before she goes to his office. Sue quickly put on her skirt and blouse. Se left my office, and returned shortly afterward carrying her husband's briefcase. She placed it on my desk as I had instructed her. She stood at attention as I had told her to. I opened the case and found many interesting things.

A nice leather paddle was the first item that caught my attention. I lifted it, and waved it feeling its weight. Then put it down for a minute. A small cat o nine tails, too small to be anything but a pussy whip. A 5 inch but plug, and a rather large dildo. The last items lying on the bottom of the case were handcuffs, and nipple clamps fitted with weights.

"Lift your skirt, bent over, and hold your ankles." Sue immediately obeyed. I lifted the butt plug in my hand. As I walked behind her, I realized that there was no lubricant. Waking around in front of her, I lifted her head up, and told Sue to open her mouth, then the butt plug was shoved into her mouth.

"You had better get it good and wet or it will hurt when I shove it up your ass."

After about five minutes I removed it from Sue's mouth. The plug was dripping wet. I told her to bend over and grab her ankles. The slave groaned as I inserted the plug. Then I walked to the desk and lifted the paddle. I circled the woman, and measured her ass with the paddle. After ordering her to count and thank me after each stroke, I was ready to spank her now. Smack

"One, thank you master"

Smaaaaaaack

"Two, thank you master"

All the way to ten, by then tears were flowing, her make up was ruined and she was whimpering softly. I reached around and found her pussy very wet. By now I was very horny, I reached down and took my cock out of my pants. I shoved it into her pussy as she held her ankles. Moving her hips back and forth with my hands I used her pussy to jerk me off. In that position she could get no pleasure, other than from being used. I pounded her for a while but did not cum in her pussy. Sue was made to kneel, down as I jerked off all over her face. Her face was covered with cum and smeared makeup.

I had her open her blouse, and apply the nipple clamps to her nipples. I tightened the clips a little more, seeing her eyes begin to water. After telling her to get dressed, so that we could go home, Sue asked me about her face. She was told to leave it as is, so that everyone would know that she was a slut. I handed her the briefcase and her underwear and walked out the door. Like a good slave she followed behind me blushing.

After getting to my car in the garage, I saw that Allan had left a collar and a leash on the front seat. I took the hint and leashed my slave. Then I looked in back of the van and saw a rather large dog kennel in it.

"Is that how your travel bitch?"

"Yes sir, I am a bitch."

"Then if you are a bitch you wear no clothes"

"Undress now!"

She immediately undressed, and crawling like a dog, was led around the van to the back. Although there were several people in the garage no one seemed to notice. I locked her in the kennel that was stocked with dog food and water. I told her I expected her to have finished everything before we got to her house. And just for kicks I took a picture of her with my instant camera.

The drive took about 20 minutes before we got to her home. It was rather secluded and I was beginning to see why. I opened the back of the van, opened the kennel and leashed my bitch. Completely nude though she was, I led her on a tour of the grounds. They had a nice dog run but no dogs. I opened the gate and unclasped her leash, as I let her loose to do her business like a dog. I went inside to watch her through a window. I was not going to bring her in until she had performed. After a while she squatted, peed and pooped. Then I hosed her off let her into the house and told her to make herself presentable. I then went to make some phone calls. I wanted to see if I could make reservations at an S&M club I had heard of.

heryankee
heryankee
192 Followers