Loaner Ch. 4

Story Info
He takes Sue home.
1k words
4.33
49.8k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers

Susanna woke that morning and moved very gingerly. Her ass and asshole were very sore. The spanking and the triple penetration had taken their toll. That cock she got in her ass was huge. She wouldn’t have taken him on back there, but she just had to win or Steve would have put her out on the street that night. Her husband’s assistant was a very good master. And good masters always do what the promise.

She heard him stirring in the bedroom. She had to hurry to get him breakfast before he got out of bed. If he got out of bed before she ministered to his needs he would punish her severely.

Steven woke and wondered whether he should get out of bed and go to the john, or whether he should wait for Sue. If he waited for her she would service him orally or he could use her mouth for his morning pee. Or he could do both. Just then the door opened Sue came into the room with a tray containing his breakfast on it. She handed him his juice and knelt down before him.

“Master may I” As she eyed his cock.

“You may however I can’t cum until I pee, so come here and save me the trip to the toilet. Don’t you dare spill any”

With that, she put her mouth on his cock and waited for him to start peeing. He began to sip his juice and watched her face as he began t urinate a slow and steady stream. She seemed content to drink it slowly as he sipped his juice. Soon he finished and she had not missed a drop. Then Sue began to suck his cock in earnest waiting for her treat for his cum. He ate his toast as she kept to her oral pleasuring of him. His cock got harder and harder, as it rested in her throat. Finally her lips rested on his balls. She no longer moved she began to swallow, massaging his cock with the swallowing motion of her throat. He liked this so rather than hurrying her he sipped is coffee and ate and ate the eggs toast and home fries she had prepared for him. He soon finished the food and wanted to get on with the day.

Steven wrapped his hands in her hair and began to fuck her face wit his cock now. Soon she would get to eat the cum she had worked for. He began to moan as she slurped for her treat. ( He was sure she really liked the taste of cum and would eat it even if she wasn’t a submissive slave.) Before long he felt her tongue lick his balls as she reached the bottom of his cock. His thrusts became hard and erratic. The he began to cum holding just the tip of his cock just inside her mouth knowing she wouldn’t swallow until permitted to. Her husband had trained her well. When he finished she displayed her mouth opened, flooded with his cum, and waited. Her tongue coated with the white viscous liquid. Then he spoke.

“Swallow”

Sue closed her mouth and swallowed once then again. He opened her mouth to lick her lips and remove all traces of sperm from them.

“Thank you master. ”

He looked at her kneeling form and got off of the bed. She was perfect, her head looked down, her hands at her sides as she awaited his next command. Alan had trained her well he often wondered how Alan had found such a submissive wife. Steve would have to ask him. Maybe Alan had trained her to be submissive. He would ask Alan and not Susanna unless her husband told her to tell him. It might be very interesting.

“Go eat your breakfast slave and then prepare my bath for me.”

With that Steven lied down. And Susanna left the room. As Sue left the room I called Cathy my secretary.

“Hello?”

“Hi Cathy It’s me Steve I was wondering if you wanted to come over and show me some interesting ways to use Sue?”

“Sure Steve, but am I going to get to use that magnificent cock of yours too. Or are you just going to fuck your little slut slave.”

“The truth is I’ve always had the hots for you Cathy but I didn’t think it would be right for a boss to make advances on his secretary.”

I had just hung up on the phone when Sue came up the stairs still completely naked but now bathed and made up. She announced that my bath was ready, and followed me into the bath. She knelt by the tub and waited my next command as I entered the tub. I ordered her to bathe me, and she began to lather me with a soft sponge. She took her time and seemed to be caressing my whole body as she cleaned it.

“Master may I wash your hair.”

“Of course”

The shampoo was like nothing I have ever experiences. Sue gently wet my hair with her fingers and then applied the shampoo to her breasts. Rubbing them into my hair it took her quite a while top build up the lather. Then she the water and began to rinse my hair. She whispered to me.

“Sometimes Alan likes for me to shampoo hiss balls and pubic hair like that. Would you like me to shampoo yours like that.”

“Sure”

Before long my cock and balls were resting between her slippery boobs. As this continued, I got harder and harder. Her eyes looked at my cock as if waiting for me to cum all over her face. Before long my cock began to spasm and I erupted covering her face with large amounts of cum. The front door bell then rang.

“Answer the door”

“May I clean my face sir?”

“No and you may not get dressed either”

“Yes sir.”

She went downstairs to answer the door and came back following a smiling Cathy.

To be continued.

heryankee
heryankee
193 Followers