Local Hero's Room With A View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but it burns a little," Cindy hissed.

"Well we can fix that," the nurse said, as she moved the student nurse aside. She picked up a bottle of something, from the tray, and squirted it on Cindy's bare pubic mound.

"Ah it's really not that bad," Cindy moaned.

"Nonsense, just wait a sec," the nurse said, as she rubbed in the lotion. Starting at the top of her pussy and then with her fingers, worked it lower and lower, until I saw her whole hand rubbing up and down, in-between her legs.

"Ah Nurse...Oh really," Cindy moaned out, as her voice quivered, matching her body's response. I noticed the older nurse wore a satisfied look on her face when she announced she was finished, and honestly I wasn't far behind her. If they kept this up, I was going to need a whole roll of towels.

If was tough getting to sleep, as I was still a little wound up by the day's events. I must have finally drifted off, because in the morning I was awakened by some commotion in the room, it was the Orderly that moved me, only he had a partner, a tall gruff looking young man.

"This is her?" the tall one moaned.

"Yah, nice hah?" The short Orderly oozed. "You want to see if she ready for surgery?"

"You think we should?" The tall one whispered.

"Sh... Don't wake her," the short one shot. "A quick peek ain't gonna kill us, plus fuck this six dollar an hour job."

He snapped his head around towards me, but I closed my eyes, and pretended to snore, like Cindy was doing.

"Let's just move this up a little."

I opened my eyes to see the short Orderly moving the bottom of the white sheet up Cindy's naked body. Until it finally made it way over her waist.

"Man, shaved clean!" The tall one oozed.

"Quiet Nitwit," the short one whispered. "Ok, lets just move this down too."

I watched, as he moved the top of the sheet down Cindy's body, over her breasts. When her pink nipples popped into view, both men gasped, as I had done.

Cindy's snoring suddenly stopped, and she began to stir. The Orderly's snapped into motion, quickly covering her back up, and whisking the startled Cindy away.

When Cindy returned from surgery, I would get some more views of her, like when the nurses changed her bandages and when the doctors came into check on her. I would have to say Cindy got the best medical attention that the hospital had to offer. She had a constant stream of checkers, double checkers, most of whom just spread her robe open, and took a look, as somehow during her surgery, the tie to her robe had been misplaced, and the thing had no buttons.

When Nurse Maria informed me that I could leave the next morning, I had mixed emotions. For one I was happy to leave, but on the other hand, I was sad to leave My Cindy, that I had fallen in love with, or maybe it was lust, either way she was going to be hard to forget.

The sponge baths stopped, as they let me shower now, but Cindy still got hers, sometimes twice a day. I was returning from the shower on my last day when I heard Cindy's doctor following me down the hall. I quickly raced into my room and jumped into bed, hoping for one last peek at my roommate.

I watched as he walked into the room, with two young men following him, also wearing white-coats.

"Cindy these are two interns making the rounds with me. You don't mind do yah?" The doctor said, but he didn't wait for a response, instead he told one of the interns to pull the privacy screen around.

I watched the intern pull the screen, but his eyes never left Cindy. He never even brought it down in-between us. I just sat there stunned, my heart racing, as the doctor raised Cindy head up a little. For the first time since our first meeting, I got to see her beautiful face, but I also knew that she could now see mine, so I would have to be careful, in my watching.

"Ok Gentlemen, what we have here is a puncture wound!" The doctor said, as he opened Cindy's robe, in his gruff manner. Cindy gasped and covered her face with her hands, as the two interns took in her naked splendor. The doctor suddenly snapped his fingers to get their attention, and then they looked over her wound.

The doctor asked if they had any questions, and after a few simple ones about the surgery, the intern standing closest to me, his back also to me, sheepishly raised his hand.

"Yes," the doctor barked.

"Ah this is a little off topic, but I kind of noticed the patient had, well, enhanced breasts."

"What?" Cindy screamed. "You little."

"Well is he wrong?" The doctor interrupted.

"What?" Cindy cried out, this time at the doctor.

"You have breast implants, no?" The doctor shot.

I watched a stunned Cindy fold her hands over her breasts, as the three men seemed to be waiting for them to answer.

"Well Cindy?" The doctor said sternly, as he folded his arms.

"I really don't see why, but yes I have implants. If you must know!" Cindy snapped.

It seemed like Cindy had enough of being the floor's eye candy, but the doctor had other ideas.

"The importance is, we have been working on breast exams, and I want my interns to work on a patient with implants as well."

"No fucking way!" Cindy cried.

"Now Cindy."

"Find another," Cindy mumbled.

"It's not going to hurt, and you will providing us with an invaluable experience," the doctor said.

"Right?" Cindy snapped, as she violently pulled her robe close.

"Now behave Cindy," the doctor oozed. "You asked me about leaving tomorrow, if you help us out, I will see what I can do about getting you a home nurse, and then you could go home tomorrow."

Cindy sat in stunned silence for several minutes, as did I. I remember thinking. "Did I just hear the doctor blackmail Cindy?"

"And I will get to go home tomorrow?" Cindy finally asked, and the doctor just nodded his head.

"And just these two?" Cindy asked, and the doctor again nodded.

"Wow!" I was thinking. "She really must want to go home bad."

Finally I heard her mumble, "ok."

I heard a deep sigh from the two interns. I'm only surprised they didn't slap high fives, judging from the euphoric face of the intern facing me, which I'm sure matched his buddies. The doctor also looked pleased, he raised Cindy's head a little more. This time he asked Cindy to open her robe, which seemingly caught Cindy by surprise.

"Ah what?" She asked.

"Open your robe!" The doctor said forcefully.

Cindy's hands trembled as she opened her robe for the three men, who were now staring intensely, at her impressive breasts. The doctor brought his hands quickly down on her right breast, which caused Cindy to jump as I don't think she was expecting the doctor to examine her breasts as well. Then with two fingers and his thumb, he pinched her flesh, working in small circles, until he finally found her nipple, paying it special attention, which brought moans of displeasure from Cindy. The doctor ignored her, instead he motioned to the intern next to him. The intern, rubbing his hands together, switched places with the doctor.

Cindy cried out, "oh god," again as the intern copied the doctors actions, only he seemed to be a little more genital, so the doctor stopped him several times, and re-showed him his technique. They were also talking in medical terms that went over my head at the time, as I was watching with mixed emotions. I wanted to scream at them to leave my sweet Cindy alone, but was also extremely turned on, by watching them manipulate her breast like so. Also being 18 at the time, I had no idea that doctors did this to women's breasts. If I had known this earlier, I would have studied a lot harder in school.

Finally the intern closest to me got his turn, his back blocked my view, but I could still see Cindy's face. Suddenly she turned her head towards me, my heart sunk, when our eyes met, as they were tear filled. Her face was also filled with humiliation. I wanted to reach out and hold her in my arms. Ok maybe I wanted to do more than that, but I definitely felt for her.

The doctor moved Cindy's head back down, until she was lying flat. He folded her arms under her head, and the interns went back to work. They were now both working on a breast. Suddenly the seen was invaded, by a large man, wearing gray overhauls.

"Ah Doc, you need to sigh this," he managed, before his jaw dropped, when he saw the sight before him.

The interns never missed a beat, but Cindy looked at me with a horrific look. I watched as the doctor looked over his order, seems like the man was some sort of medical supply driver. The doctor sighed it and handed it back to the stunned driver, who promptly dropped it on the floor, causing everyone to jump.

Finally the doctor had too usher the driver out of the room. I think the interns took advantage of this, because Cindy was pleading with them to stop, until the doctor returned.

"Ok we have more patients to see," the doctor moaned.

He motioned for the two interns to follow him, which they did reluctantly. Cindy quickly pulled her robe shut, while looking at me.

"Asshole," was all she said, as she turned her back on me.

I was a little crushed, apparently the feelings weren't mutual, and my dreams, would have to remain just that. The next morning when I woke up Cindy was gone, apparently the doctor had kept his word. Nurse Maria kept hers as well, and I was discharged a little later. She gave me her telephone number, if I ever wanted to talk, and a small kiss on the forehead, before she rushed back into the hospital. I think she may have been crying again, only I wasn't dead. In fact I never felt more alive, as I walked out into the bright sunshine, happy to feel the sun on my face again, and with an experience that I will never forget.

The End.

Authors Note: You might have asked yourself about the woman who was saved, and her three daughters, conspicuous by their absence in the story.

Well that my friends, is another story, for another day!

Stay tuned.

Please don't be shy with your comments and please Vote.

12