Locked Out

Story Info
She gets a big surprise at a neighbour's house.
1.6k words
3.96
192.3k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hardly believe my luck when I saw Esther banging on my front door with a pissed off look on her face.

"The bastard's locked me out - can I sleep on your sofa?" she snapped as I let her in. Dressed in a flowery skirt and a t-shirt, I'd always enjoyed watching Esther's lovely full boobs bouncing around, as my own girl had a bit of a lack in that department, so it made a welcome change.

"I'll get you a blanket - it's not very comfy and it's a bit cold down here" I offered as I quickly sorted out her bedding.

Sleepily, she thanked me and laid down on the sofa as I returned to my bed.

Lying there in the dark, I couldn't keep my mind from Esther's lovely body, and I drifted in and out of consciousness. When suddenly I awoke with a start.

"It's freezing down there - have you got another blanket" said Esther standing in the doorway, dressed in just her t-shirt and panties.

"There's plenty of room in here - you're welcome to share - no funny business, honest!" I muttered optimistically.

To my surprise she took up the offer -"OK, but no touching then!" she giggled cheekily.

I watched as the lamplight through the window threw a beam of light across her, giving me a quick glimpse at her tiny panties, from which there were definite signs of fuzzy hair sticking out the sides as she moved -a hairy muff I thought to myself, trying not to get aroused. We were soon lying side by side under the duvet and Esther fell almost instantly to sleep, snoring quietly.

The smell of Esther and the thought of those lovely tits and bush kept me wide awake, and as she slept I gently lifted the duvet to get a closer look at her body. She clearly had no bra on, and her boobs were accentuated by the fact she had been tossing and turning, causing her t-shirt to ride up over her belly and collect just under her soft boobs. Readjusting my position I then went for the bearded clam and was not disappointed. Her tiny panties had slid up her bumcleft, leaving little material to cover her pussy. I could see her thick black silky pubes spilling out and the outline of her pussylips through the tightly pulled material. What would I give to sink my cock deep into this tight little muff I thought, oblivious to the fact I now had a raging hard-on. Suddenly my luck was about to change. Out of nowhere Esther sat bolt upright and slurred "What are you doing?"

"Errm, I was a bit hot.." I stammered

"I can see that - were you looking at my pussy?" she grinned swinging her hips against the bulge in my boxers.

"I'm really sorry I....." I broke off shocked at the feel of Esther's hand gripping my cock through my pants.

"Hmmm, let's see yours then if you've seen mine" she giggled. What the fuck I thought, OK so it's my best friend's Mrs, but I'm damn sure he would have done the same having glimpsed a beaver like that. Pulling the duvet back I let Esther pull my dick out of the front of my boxers where it stood rock-hard and eager. I've always been proud of my cock, it measures a good 8 or 9 inches with a wide veiny girth, and I was pretty sure it was bigger than Esther's pussy was used to, as my friend was a lot smaller than me so to speak.

Without a word she tightened her grip and began vigorously pummelling its veiny length enthusiastically , marvelling at it's size. A little unsure as to how to react I went for shit or bust and cupped her tit through her t-shirt, which to my great relief she showed no objection. I could feel her nipples harden as I caressed her and looking down could see a little damp patch in the front of her panties – I could go all the way here I thought to myself randily.

"Oooh, that's good, let me give you some pleasure" I whispered reaching my hand down to Esther's panties. She continued wanking me firmly as I brushed my fingers over the moist V of her gusset, tickling her fluffy pubes spilling out the sides. Instinctively she spread her legs wide and I could feel her pussy lips open under the thin cotton. I quickly located her clit with my fingers and began slowly caressing it through her moistening panties.

It's now or never I thought as I ventured a couple of fingers under her gusset to feel her hairy beaver in the flesh. Esther's relaxed sigh was a relief, and signalled that she wanted me to continue, so I probed a finger into her hot wet pussyfur, eventually finding her sticky cunthole, sinking my fat middle finger slowly inside her splayed pussylips all the way to the knuckle. Her muff gripped my finger with a warm, wet handshake and she moaned gently as I slowly slid my muscular finger in and out of her wetness. Next thing I knew she grabbed her panties, yanked them down and quickly kicked them off giving me a full view of that lovely bush.

I took the chance to insert another finger into her oily hole and she closed her eyes in ecstasy as I squelched both fingers in and out of her pussy, covered in her lovejuices.

"Oooh you've made my pussy all wet, howdya fancy sinking your meat in there?" she offered sexily.

I didn't need a second invite - I wanted to pump my cock into that pussy so bad I thought my balls would burst. Rapidly I rolled over on my knees, took my throbbing cock in my hand and began brushing my bellend lightly over her pussyfur.

I could see my bulbous purple helmet glisten with precum as well as Esther's lovejuices as I stroked it along the oily entrance to her growler. This would be a stretch and I knew I had to work my manhood into her gently.

Dropping my ass a little I managed to sink my whole bellend into her furry mound first time as she took a sharp intake of breath. Another short thrust and the first couple of inches of my shaft disappeared into her tight hot loveshute with an oily squelch. I was so glad I'd got her lubed up, as she clearly hadn't ridden a cock of this magnitude before as she gripped my buttocks firmly, pulling another few inches into her. Finally I pushed all my weight forward and Esther yelped as my full length slid into her with a loud squelchy fart, stretching her tiny pussylips to the full, my ballsack resting on her bumcleft.

"Fuckin' hell that's big!" she exclaimed breathlessly "I'm so horny.."

Me too I thought as I nearly shot my bolt there and then, being gripped by that wonderful hot oily beaver. Pushing her thighs wide apart I withdrew my cock from her hole with a slurp as we both looked at the sheer size of the dripping meat her pussy was lustily swallowing. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down in awe at her furry slit as I moved forward to slide back in. This time my veiny meat split her hairy lips easily, as her pussy walls expanded to allow my slippery pole to slide deep inside, and I began plunging into her with long squelchy strokes, my balls banging against her bumcleft.

She gave a little growl as I pumped my cock rhythmically in and out of her splayed pussy, grinding my balls against her fluffy cuntlips, filling her tight wet snatch completely with my boner, pumping, pounding, probing deep into her womanhood.

After several minutes of frantic fucking I paused still sunk to my nuts in her furry mound and slid my hands inside her t-shirt to get a good handful of her generous boobs.

"You naughty boy, let's do doggy style!" Esther said grabbing the base of my cock and pulling it out of her pussy with a sticky plop.

Quickly, she rolled over onto her knees, raised her bumcleft in the air and waited for me to invade her from behind. She must have had one of the hairiest, sexy bumclefts I've ever seen, and I began by hastily sliding my hands around her hips and locating her splayed pussylips with my fingers. Holding her open to find my way, I pushed my cock through her hairy undergrowth to slide first my bellend and then my entire shaft deep into her warm wet hole, my balls slapping once more against her buttcheeks.

Within seconds I was pummelling my meat in and out of her soaking wet furhole, drilling my cock to the hilt, slamming and slapping against her cheeks as she purred beneath me. Reaching down I harnessed her swinging tits in my hands and rode her pussy good and hard, lying over her back engulfing her tiny frame with my tight grip as I pumped in and out lustily.

I could feel a deep orgasmic ripple inside her lovetunnel as I pounded away, desperately trying to hold off from filling her pussy with my creamy cum.

"Nnnnngggg fuuuuck me" she growled as my oily rod pistoned into her wetness, slurping and squelching with every urgent thrust.

Suddenly I felt my dick spasm and I gave one last deep push before emptying my load deep inside her, making her yelp and sigh happily. Sliding my still throbbing snake out of her soggy hole, I rolled her over and gave her a long lingering kiss goodnight.

"That'll teach you to forget your keys" I sighed contentedly.

"It was the best and biggest mistake I ever made!" she whispered, drifting back to sleep...