Lockerroom Run-In

Story Info
I catch John, but he ends up getting me!
1.1k words
4.29
38.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished the ass chewing of the century from Coach Mac, and was headed for the showers. It was late and everyone else had already gone home. I had to stay late to talk about my grades again. So after a particularly lengthy chewin I was ready to split and get home. I stripped out of my swim suit and wrapped a towel around myself, and started to walk into the showers when I heard a noise down on the other end of the locker room. I was a little startled because I thought I was the last one left. Now, I'm not a small guy. I'm 6'4 and in good shape.... But I'm still not in a hurry to be surprised in a locker room late at night.

I took a walk towards the back area of the locker room. All the sports at jr. college share the same three shower areas, and our individual locker roms were situated around the outside walkways. When I rounded the corner, I saw a guy I knew from the cross country team sitting on a bench in front of an open locker. I was just about to call out to him and ask why he was here so late when I stopped dead in my tracks. He wasn't showering from a workout; he was holding a mirror and a pair of tweezers, plucking his eyebrows! As I watched him do this, it suddenly occurred to me that he was wearing makeup. His face had become very soft. I was having trouble understanding what I was seeing. I knew this guy. We had a class together. He was well built and a normal looking guy. He was about 5'7 and 130lbs. The cross country workout had made his legs very firm and toned, tightening his small behind into a pair of drum tight apple halves. But looking at him now, there was almost no sign of the man I knew. His shoulder length brown hair, normally pulled back into a hipster pony tail, now was slightly curled and hung just around his slender neck. He had plucked his eyebrows into a sharp line that made his eyes seem to be half open and very catlike. For the first time I really looked at him and noticed that he had been wearing black sheer lace thigh high stockings. He was stunning.

I stood silently and watched as the guy I knew turned into a slim, sexy woman. John stood and turned, bending at the waist to slide a pair of black lace thong panties up his legs. I couldn't help but think what a great ass be had, and how fantastic the black stockings with the line up the back of the thigh made his well built legs look. As I watched him tuck his cock into his panties and reach for a short red cocktail dress he had hanging on the locker door, I suddenly became aware of the growing stage of my cock. I hadn't really even realized it, but this was really turning me on! I had seen some great looking girls in college, but this guy from the track team may have been the sexiest woman I had ever seen in my life.

As I watched John slip the red dress over his head and let it softly slip down over his body I decided I needed to leave before I got in too deep. I was just about to turn and go when John closed his locker, put his feet in a pair of 6 inch black cum fuck me heels and wheeled around to go. As soon as he saw me he screamed.

"Oh fuck! What are you doing here!?!" he exclaimed.

I didn't know what to say. All I could do is stammer out, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. Oh man, John I didn't know, man."

He was obviously embarrassed and didn't know what to say, either. Then something seemed to dawn on him.

"How long have you been standing there?" John asked.

"A little while," I admitted.

"Oh, really?" John asked, and got a coy smile on his lips.

Before I knew it, he'd taken a quick step into me and right in front of me. He reached his left hand slowly up to my face and ran one finger along my cheek.

"Did you like what you saw?" he asked, but in a very soft lady-like voice.

My cock sprung into life instantly. There was no hiding my throbbing hard-on in the towel I was wearing. John reached out and slid his hand down my stomach, and pulled the towel off my hips to let my already full eight inches bounce free.

"Hmm," she cooed, "it sure looks like you did."

She slowly slid her left hand up and down the underside of my shaft, with the pads of her open palm rubbing the soft spot under the head of my cock, And I couldn't stop a soft moan from escaping my body. My left hand slid around her waist and pulled her into my chest while I grabbed the beautiful chestnut hair and forced her head to mine.

I wanted her with everything I was. My cock was ready to explode already as this passionate kiss continued and she slowly stroked me. She pushed away from me a little and slowly squatted and spread her legs, revealing the black thong again as her dress slid up those thighs. She looked up at me with eyes that said pure sex, and gently placed a small kiss on the tip of my cock. Her red lips, a stark contrast from olive brown skin. It's taking everything I have to not explode instantly.

As she slowly began working my cock into her mouth and steadily stroking the shaft, I couldn't take it anymore. I started to pull back as I stammered out, "O, God, I'm about to cum!!"

She quickly grabbed both of my ass checks and forced my cock back into her hungry mouth and sucked me into an orgasm I would never forget. I could barely keep standing as I watched her swallow wave after wave of the hot cum exploding out if my cock until it was too much and began to dribble down her chin. I crumpled in a spent heap on the bench.

I looked up to see John walk over to me, lean down and lick my dripping cock clean. He moved up and kissed me, my salty cum still on his lips, and smiled, "Any time you want to try that again, you call me!"

He wiped his mouth and straightened up his make-up and ran out if the locker room.

I just might have to take "her" up on that!