Lodge Night

Story Info
Wife has other interests.
12.6k words
157.5k
60
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. Here is another feeble effort for your perusal at your leisure. Sorry, I didn't kill anyone this time. As usual, the sex is as bland as I could write. I'd rather not write it, but since this is a cheating spouse story, I forced myself.

Lodge Night

Chapter 1

I finished my coffee, rinsed the cup and put it in the dishwasher for later. I didn't have a lot of time this morning for breakfast. Pam had come down with the flu or something and was still in bed. I wasn't sure but maybe I was coming down with whatever she had. It would be awful luck if it were true. I hate getting sick. Pam and I are in our mid forties and married for 22 years. Yes, we got married right out of high school.

We are old enough that the kids were gone, but young enough to enjoy each other and our lives. My name is James Foster. Pam and I both have brown eyes and brown hair. Well, I used to at least. No, I don't do one of those comb over things. I've had very little hair on top of the head since right after high school and I'm resigned to my fate.

That was ok, though. I have a couple of friends who were going gray while still in high school. Stuff happens, I guess. Anyway, Pam and I have always tried to maintain our physical fitness so we look tight. Not cut or really buff, but we still have our waists and can go shopping without losing our breath. I'm not real big on measurements, preferring to leave that to statisticians and tailors.

This is the second Wednesday of the month and I always attend my lodge meetings. Sure, some of the people only go for the happy hour afterwards, but I enjoy the camaraderie and fellowship of a group of people with the same or similar goals. I held two different offices for the lodge - secretary the first time and treasurer the second. I didn't mind taking notes and keeping the minutes, but I swore I would never be treasurer again. We have a ladies auxiliary which Pam attended a few times, but she'd decided not to join. Something about it being an organized hen party.

I left the house and drove my pickup to work. I am a middle manager in a home improvement warehouse and I like the assorted challenges in my job a lot. I have worked my way up the ladder using my varied experience. I've worked in retail my entire adult life, but I know that I won't make it to corporate headquarters because I don't have a sheepskin. Pam and I decided early on that the kids would go to college and make better lives for themselves.

I was about halfway to work when the loudest banging clatter arose from the engine. Thank goodness traffic was light this morning. I was able to coast into a parking lot in front of a strip mall. With the last bit of inertia the truck had, I glided into an empty space away from the storefronts. I didn't want to block customer spaces for the stores. I have always been that way. I like to think of it as being polite.

Looking under the hood, I was dismayed to see water and fluids splattered all over the engine compartment. I couldn't tell what had happened, but I knew it would be expensive. I went inside the store and used a phone to call a cab. Then I called work and explained what had happened. The store manager gave me the whole day as personal comp time. I am very lucky that I have a good boss and the company has good benefits.

The taxi dropped me off at my house and I stood a moment looking perplexed. Pam said she was sick and coming down with something, but where was her car? I don't know whether or not she could get a doctor's appointment that quickly. Shrugging my mental shoulders, I went inside to check. The bed was made and the house looked normal enough. Maybe she went to work after all.

I would worry about this later. In the meantime I would have to get my truck into the shop. For that, I called my old friend Marty. Marty still had his tow truck and assured me that he would look at the truck as soon as it arrived. I felt better after talking to Marty. He had always treated me right.

He sounded better than he had for quite a while. I'd heard about some kind of family problems he had dealt with a few months back, but I never bothered asking him about details. The media had said more than enough, mostly because lurid stories sell newspapers.

After I made the phone calls I stood in the kitchen for a moment, basking in the realization I had the rest of the day to do whatever. I thought about doing some chores in the yard, but I decided I would go sun myself on the patio for a while first. Grabbing a cold beer, I went to the bedroom and changed into an old pair of shorts and my sandals before going outdoors.

I'd been sitting for about half an hour when I heard my neighbor Kevin and someone coming out of the house to continue a conversation.

Kevin has an in-ground pool with a nice patio area next to it. We have an 8 ft privacy fence between our yards, but you can't see most of it. I have snowballs and lilacs on my side and he has a bed of roses on his side.

Kevin and his wife Josie separated a while back and now they were just waiting on the divorce to finalize. Along with most of our neighbors, I had ringside seats for a lot of their fights and knew it was about his cheating. I really don't like to listen to other people's conversations or fights, but because of the language and volume their fights were legendary in the neighborhood.

From the tone of Kevin's voice, I discerned he didn't know I was outside and could overhear them. But after I heard the word gangbang and then the name Pam, I sat up to pay attention a lot closer to the conversation. I couldn't stop listening if I had tried.

"So when did these gangbang parties start, Kevin?" the unknown speaker asked.

"We, I say we for now, but I started fucking Pam about 2 years ago," Kevin replied. "We started one afternoon while she was over here enjoying the pool. Josie had gone to her mother's house and Pam didn't have anything to do that evening since her husband was going to his lodge. He didn't even miss her when he came home from work.

He changed his clothes and left. The only thing he focuses on for more than 10 minutes is his lodge. Pam refuses to have anything to do with the lodge, even though they have a women's auxiliary.

After that night, lodge night for him turned into fuck night for us. Josie came home one day early from work and caught us fucking in the pool.

Josie swore she was going to tell Pam's husband, but I don't think she did because we're still fucking. If her husband knew he would have stopped it. Pam told me he wasn't one of those wimps who enjoy seeing other men fuck his wife. We're lucky that he was totally clueless since he was so wrapped up in his lodge activities."

"Wow, Kevin," the other guy said. "You really have a good deal here."

"Yeah buddy and don't I know it," Kevin replied, "and here is the best part. She comes over in the afternoon for a preliminary fuck just for me, goes home to fix supper for her husband, then comes back over for the rest of the evening after he leaves. She really does love the guy, I will admit. She just likes more cock than she was getting.

So anyway, one afternoon the plumber was here fixing a broken pipe when she first came over. We came out back to fuck in the pool while he was working inside. When he finished the pipe, he came out here and asked about joining us. She was blowing me at the time and she didn't even look at him. She just got up on her knees and wiggled her ass. That was my first threesome. The plumber came back later that night after he got off work and we both fucked her again.

For about five or six months now, I have been inviting some of my other friends over to share her. One night I swear I had twelve or thirteen guys here and she fucked them all. She is amazing when she gets into it. What she doesn't know is that I started charging these guys if they wanted to fuck her. The plumber dropped out before that happened, but word has gotten around. Guys leave a hundred dollar bill in an empty flower vase I have sitting by the front door when they arrive. If I don't see the money go into the vase, they aren't allowed inside. I haven't had any problems with the arrangement."

"I can't believe it, bud," the other guy said. "You're fucking the neighbor's hot wife in the afternoon then pimping her out in the evening to your buddies or whoever else shows up. And you say her husband is totally ignorant of any goings on? This is just crazy. You have any problem with me coming back tonight for the party? I have to see this for myself."

"Hell, I don't care. Just make sure you bring a hundred dollar bill for the vase. Bring your own rubbers also. I don't provide them and you can't tell if any of the other guys have something or not. That is another thing about Pam. She always insists on a condom.

One night, she had a guy in each hole, and the guy in her ass finished. He pulled out and some numb nuts took his place in line and shoved it in. She came up off the guy in her pussy and turned around long enough to clobber him. I mean she damn near broke his jaw. Then she looked around at everyone watching and said real slowly, 'No rubber, no fuck. Got it?' Everybody nodded and said yes, then she hopped back on the dick she was fucking and carried on as if nothing had happened.

Funniest shit I've ever seen in my life. And, before you ask, no, that stupid shit left and never came back. I've often wondered what would happen if she picked up something. I'd love to hear her explain that to her husband."

"Ha, ha, ha," replied his friend. "I'll bring some rubbers with me tonight. Maybe you should furnish the rubbers. You could charge for them and have more money coming in."

"Yeah, Rod, I think that would be a good idea. I'll have to think about it for a while. Hey, what are you going to tell Brenda about coming over tonight?"

"I'll tell her I'm helping you in the garage with your woodworking project. She won't care and won't want to come with me since Josie won't be here."

"Well, you better get going back to work. Wouldn't want to lose your job, now would you?"

"Nope, I'll be back tonight about 7 or so."

"Ok, let me walk you to the door," Kevin replied and I heard them move away towards the house.

Oh shit. Rod and Brenda Collins were friends of ours. Brenda worked with my Pam at a real estate office. They were both secretaries and did all the paperwork for the salesmen. I didn't know for absolute sure if they had been talking about my Pam or not, but I was definitely going to find out.

Tonight was my lodge night and I was pretty sure I would be elected as the next president at tonight's meeting. I couldn't get out of it to come back here and check up on Kevin's activities! No, damn it. I need to check on Pam's activities. She has never given me any reason to doubt her, but now everything I had ever *known* about her had just been tossed into the cesspool.

I stopped myself about then to give myself a mental kick in the ass. 'I don't know for sure they were talking about my Pam,' I thought. 'I can't go jumping to conclusions here. It wouldn't be fair to Pam or us.

But I do need to find out what is going on. Kevin collecting hundred dollar bills makes him a pimp and this Pam person a prostitute.'

After a time spent thinking about what I'd heard, I decided to get a sandwich and then I would get busy on the chores. As I stepped into the kitchen the phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it was Marty.

"Hey Marty," I said. "I presume you have an idea what is wrong with my truck."

"Yes, it just arrived so we looked at it. You threw a rod, James. Sorry, but it isn't fixable. I can get you a used engine for a couple hundred, but just so you know, the labor will be close to six or seven hundred. Parts is parts, but fixing is a whole different deal."

"Damn Marty," I replied. "I should have guessed, since I just paid it off two months ago. Well, go ahead and replace the engine. Everything else is in good order so I don't really want to buy a different truck. Do you have a loaner I could use for the next few days?"

"Sure, I have a couple of cars down here. I'll send Rick over to pick you up. I really hate to charge you this much, but we're pretty much stuck on the price."

"That's fine, Marty. No complaints from me. I know the deal. I'll be waiting for Rick, and thanks for helping me out here."

"No problem and Rick just pulled out to get you. See you in a few."

"Ok, Marty. See you," I finished.

I sat looking at the phone for a few minutes, thinking. Then I called my boss and told him about the car. I told him I could make it tomorrow as Marty had a loaner for me. He appreciated me letting him know.

I'd finished my beer, so I grabbed another one and went out the front door. Rick pulled up about then, so I got in and went for the loaner.

After talking to Marty, I got into the car. It was a shit brown Ford POS, but it ran. As I started to pull into traffic, instead of going home I decided to drive past the real estate office. I'd decided to get Pam and take her to lunch, depending on how she felt. I arrived at her office, but her car wasn't there.

I went inside and saw Brenda sitting at her desk. "Hi, Brenda," I smiled. "I'm wondering if Pam came in to work today."

Brenda smiled at me and replied, "No, James, she called in sick this morning and said she couldn't make it."

"Well, yeah," I replied. "She was feeling bad this morning when I left and I wanted to make sure she had called to let you know. Maybe she can get in to see Dr. Brown without an appointment. One of us will let you know how she is doing later today."

"Thanks James," she replied. "I'd appreciate an update. I hope it isn't too serious."

"Yeah, me too," I said as I headed for the door. 'Damn, I wonder what is going on,' I thought. 'This might turn into something ugly. No! Damn it, just because you haven't seen her yet, don't go jumping to any conclusions because Kevin is an idiot. There are any number of women in this town named Pam.'

I drove around town for about an hour, checking parking lots and looking for her car. It wasn't at the clinic, the hair salon, or anywhere around the mall. I pulled out of the mall and was watching traffic pass by when I spotted her. She had someone in her little Toyota and I watched as she pulled into the Ramada Inn down the street. I drove down and pulled in as she was walking in the door with Steve Howard. Yeah, my best friend Steve Howard.

'What the hell was going on here?' I wondered. Giving them a few minutes to get out of the lobby, I followed them inside. The clerk at the lobby looked up and smiled as I approached.

"Hello," I said. "Those people who just came in, could you let me see their registration slip?"

I got a calm look back as the clerk thought about it. "I'm not allowed to do things like that," he replied. "It is against company policy."

"Is it company policy to allow cheating spouses to use the facilities?" I returned.

Again I received that look, then he reached under the counter and retrieved a paid receipt. I looked at the names, Mr. and Mrs. Smith. 'How fucking original was that?' I thought. I noted the room number, but didn't say anything about it.

"Thank you for your time," I said. I turned to leave but his voice stopped me.

"I don't know you and I haven't spoken to you, but the Smiths have been coming here once a week for the last six months or so. Well, let me amend that. Mrs. Smith has been bringing a Mr. Smith here for the last few months, but I haven't seen the same Mr. Smith twice in a row. She always pays cash for the room. Just so you know," he said with a knowing look.

I couldn't say anything, so I just nodded my head and walked back to the car. Room 124 was down at the end of the building. I stood next to the car while I thought about it. I needed to get some kind of confirmation.

Even though I knew better, I walked towards that end of the building. I didn't have to hold my ear to a door, I could hear both of them fucking and yelling as I approached the room. They must have had a window open. I stopped and listened to my soon to be ex-wife fucking my ex best friend. I seriously thought about going through the window and surprising them with a good beating.

I felt my gorge rise as I hurried back to the car. I noticed the clerk had been watching me, so I gave him a half wave while getting into the car. At least I didn't throw up in the parking lot.

I drove back to Marty's garage and went inside. Marty was just getting off the phone and said, "I was just talking to Simpson's Auto Parts and they happen to have the engine you need in stock. They are bringing it over now, and we're about done pulling yours to send back. With any luck you should be getting your truck back tomorrow evening. Now I'd like to know what is wrong, James. You don't look so good."

"Thanks Marty," I replied. "Umm, I don't want to seem insensitive here, but would you mind telling me something about Helen?"

He tipped his head at me and said, "Why James? What's going on?"

I told him about the conversation I'd overheard and what I'd seen and heard at the Ramada Inn. He sat quietly and listened, but his eyes were on the floor. I realized I was bringing up a lot of painful memories for him.

When I was through talking, it was quiet for a moment or two. Then blowing out a deep breath, he stated flatly, "Going to see a lawyer about Helen was the hardest thing I have ever done. What she and that asshole did ruined two families and screwed over four fine young adults. The girls are still going to their therapy. I think the boys should still be going, but they told me that they are fine. I just hope that their lives don't jump the track like mine did," he finished.

He opened a desk drawer and pulled out a card. "Here's the lawyer who helped me. He did a wonderful job and didn't screw me with a lot of extra fees or hidden charges.

If I might suggest, though, don't call this guy until next Monday. You need a little time to sort this out and I wouldn't want to see you make a big mistake. But then, after I broke down the door at the hotel to see Helen, I made a beeline to this guys office.

I could have thought it over a little before I did, but then I'd been suspicious for years and had a lot of time to make Plan B. You, on the other hand, have just stumbled onto this mess and the only thing you know for sure is she is living at a motel once a week. Please, James, do a lot of investigation and a lot more thinking. I don't have a doubt you will come to the right decision if you take your time."

I read the card in my hand. Johnson Law Offices. Timmy Johnson, Attorney at Law. I looked back at him, "Thanks, Marty for being a friend," I said. "I'll wait until Monday, but right now I don't think I'll be changing my mind."

Marty reached out and shook my hand as I turned to leave. My insides were numb. Hell, my whole body was numb. In the space of a few hours, I'd discovered that my wife had been cheating for the last six months with a different guy every week at a local hotel. Worse than that, the neighbor had been pimping out someone with her name on my lodge nights for the last year.

I went to a fast food place, ordered a meal, then sat in a booth at the back trying to collect my thoughts. I felt strange eating food when my body wanted to puke all over. I felt betrayed, used, laughed at, belittled, angry - screw angry, I felt rage - at how this day had progressed.

My wife was the village bicycle and everybody got a ride. I sat there for a couple of hours, just thinking. I must have had a bad expression on my face as the other diners made a point to sit somewhere else away from me.

Getting myself together before a manager kicked me out, I went to Dr. Brown's office to make an appointment. I told Lily, his receptionist, that I wanted to get some blood work done because I was worried about STDs. She had been a family friend forever it seemed and I caught the quick look of sadness before she stifled it. She asked me to wait a moment while she went into the back. When she came back to the desk, she said, "James come with me, please."