Logan and Lauren Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Tristan tried to manage his demeanor. "Sounds good," he said, running his hand through his messy blond hair. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him toward the lakeshore. It was a nice, warm day... a little breezy for my taste, but nice.

'It's now or never,' I thought as I pulled my tank top over the top of my head. I was beginning to unbutton my shorts until I looked over my shoulder and saw Tristan staring at me, his mouth slightly agape.

"Tristan," I said quietly as I pulled my shorts down, "are you okay?"

He shook his head and blinked a few times. "Yeah...I'm fine."

I walked over to him and grabbed the bottom of his shirt. "Then why are you still dressed?" I asked with a smirk. I guess I should have felt bad for teasing him the way I did but it was too much fun. He shrugged shyly and I pulled his shirt up and over his head in one, swift motion.

My eyes grew wide as I took in his perfect, tan skin. He was gorgeous.

"Come on, now, I'm not going for your zipper! Get those jeans off and let's get w-," I began before thinking of how that would sound, "in the water!" I carefully corrected.

Tristan complied, undoing his jeans and pulling them down. His swim trunks were low on his hips, making his delectable 'V' reveal itself. Absolutely perfect.

"Come on!" I said, gesturing for him with my index finger as I ran to the lakeside. Soon, he was by my side and we began to wade into the cool water. My nipples were rock hard and I felt my pussy begin to get wet. I silently prayed that Logan was exaggerating about my scent. Just to be sure, I hurried out til the water was waist-high, my toes sinking into the soft, squishy earth of the lake floor. We swam out until I was neck-deep and he was chest-deep.

He dipped his head under the water and I could swear that he re-surfaced in slow motion. The water dripped down his face and over his neck and shoulders. I stood there, biting my bottom lip and trying to force my eyes out of the slits they had become.

"Let's go further out," he suggested. I knew I wasn't a strong swimmer, so I quickly shot it down.

"Tristan, I'm not the best swimmer, so I don't feel comfortable going out where my feet don't touch," I confessed, blushing.

"Come on... Hold on to me, I won't let you go. Trust me," he promised, his icy, blue eyes leering into mine.

Against my better judgment, I nodded and gripped his broad shoulders as he walked us into deeper water. The waves splashed around my neck and my feet didn't touch the ground. I panicked and wrapped my arms tighter around his neck.

"Easy, Lauren. I gotcha," he said, flashing me that flawless smile of his. I blushed and looked away from him. "What's wrong, Lauren? You look nervous."

"Oh nothing, just I can half-ass swim and I'm scared I'm gonna drown," I said, shrugging like it wasn't a big deal.

"Here," he said, grabbing my thighs and wrapping my legs around his waist, "if you go down, I will too but you have nothing to worry about. You're safe with me."

He looked fucking amazing! His scent was perfectly in sync with the smell of the trees and lake. My heart began to beat faster in my chest. It was the hardest thing imaginable to keep my hands off of him.

"Jesus, you're beautiful," he said, looking down at me with those piercing eyes of his.

"Thank you," I said, looking quickly away.

"No, really," he said, tilting my chin upward and bringing his lips down to meet mine.

"Shit! I'm so sorry, Lauren," he said, dropping my chin, "I just wasn't fucking thinking..."

I shook my head and climbed up and returned the kiss, silencing him. "It's okay, I wanted it, too."

With that being my consent, he roughly gripped my hips and kissed me with urgency. I wrapped my arms around his neck and traced his lips with my tongue. He let out an low growl before parting his lips and granting me access.

He slipped his large hands down the back of my bikini bottoms and gripped my ass as I massaged his tongue with mine. I groaned into his mouth as I felt his erection begin to grow harder and more rigid beneath me.

'What have I done?'

12