Logan Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack's back.
3.5k words
4.64
11.2k
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's jaw clenched as he drove by and witnessed Will helping Logan out of the passenger side of the car. They were laughing as if nothing had ever happened.All my careful planning, Jack thought, bitterly shaking his head,all my planning gone to waste. What pains he had taken in making sure that if he couldn't have Logan, than no one could, all that energy had been, apparently, in vain.How carefully I had driven that street-rat off. He doesn't deserve her. I do.

"Johnson," Jack said, leaning forward so the butler could hear him, "when we arrive home I'd like it very much if you'd ring my brother up for me, tell him I require his skill of trade."

"Sir, I thought your brother was in jail."

"Don't be silly, Johnson, you know I've got connections with the law. So why in God's name would I allow my own flesh and blood to rot in some filthy cell? Nonsense," Jack scoffed.

"Yes, sir," Johnson said, reigning in his temper as they pulled into the driveway of the three story mansion that bordered on the size of a complex.

**********

Logan laughed, running along the beach as Will came up behind her and threw her over his shoulder as he jumped into the water. She squealed and came up sputtering. She jumped on his head and dunked him under, well aware that he let her dunk him. He came up laughing.

"I missed you," he said, kissing her as he picked her up and spun around. She shrieked into his mouth as they fell into the water once more. He could feel her laughing in his arms underwater as they resurfaced.

"And you've got a funny way of showing it," she said, laughing as she ran away from him up to the beach.

Jacob watched the two of them from the window, wondering what his problem had been in the first place.If I had only let them be, he couldn't help thinking.If I had only let them be then they'd be the two happiest parents on the face of this earth.

**********

That night Will took Logan out to dinner.

"Tell me where we're going!" she protested as they left the house and locked the door. Logan barely even noticed that everyone had already left for the day despite that it was only five and they generally stayed around until seven. "Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" she said, jumping up and down like a three year old.

"No," Will chuckled as he pulled the blindfold out from his back pocket and tied it around her eyes. Logan groaned but the huge smile never left her place.

"I despise you, Mr. Katarin."

"Well, sucks for me," he said, guiding her into the seat and buckling her in, "Because I sure love you," he kissed her gently. Her hand instinctively went up as her fingers gently played in his hair. A half groan, half contented sigh left his lips as he gently pulled away.

"Fine," Logan said, licking her lips, "You never let me have any fun." Will laughed.

"We'll talk fun later tonight."

Twenty minutes later and enough turns that Logan had no idea where they had ended up, Will cut the engine.

"Alright, beautiful, we're here, but no looking just yet. I want to surprise you."

"Okay," Logan said, "But hurry, I really need to use the little girl's room." Will chuckled as he helped her out of the seat and shut and locked the door.

"Watch your step," Will said and laughed when she hit his shoulder.

"Funny, Will."

"I meant, step up." He led her up a short set of stairs, down what sounded like a long porch to Logan and finally she heard a door being pushed opened as he tugged her along inside.

"Now?" Logan asked, reaching for her blindfold.

"Now," Will said, stepping behind her, his hands on her waist as she removed the blindfold. Logan gasped. They were in a large, large open room with sawdust on the floor. There was one intimate table that had candles already lit and dinner set out.

"Where are we?" she asked, trying to squint through the dark.

"Come look," Will said, pulling her back outside and down the porch so that she could see the front of what looked like an abandoned ware-house. There was a large sign that said Lonnie's. Tears stung Logan's eyes. She was going to name her baby Alana and call her Lonnie for short as a cute nick-name.

"Will..." she said, turning and holding onto him with a surprising ferocity. He just held her close as she let the tears fall. "Thank you," she said, pulling away enough to trace the strong outline of his jaw, "You have no idea what you just did for me."

"Jacob said that after I left you wanted to open a restaurant. I was thinking that this might be a good place to start." Logan hugged him tighter.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you," she whispered in his ear as she kissed his lobe.

"Come on back inside and eat so you'll be strong enough to carry the next one that comes along," Will said, kissing her once and sighing into her mouth. Will held the door open for her and she started walking towards the table. He flicked on the lights and Logan screamed.

"SURPRISE!!" everyone yelled. Logan looked around and saw everyone that she had grown to care about.

"Happy twenty-first birthday," Will whispered in her ear as he planted a tiara on her head. She laughed as Jacob grabbed her and started to twirl her around as the band played.

"So how's he treating you?" Jacob asked and Logan let out a long groan, "Kidding, Lo, kidding."

"Good," she said, kissing his cheek softly, "You're like the dad I never had."

"I suppose I am old enough to be your dad," he said, thoughtfully.

"Yeah if you had had me when you were like... eighteen."

"Like I said, I could have been your dad," Jacob said laughing, "Are you having a good birthday?"

"I am now!" Logan explained, "Will really had me convinced that he'd completely forgotten about it. No flowers, no nothing this morning and when he said we were going to dinner he said it was just because."

"He's a good liar," Jacob said and then wished he could take those words back, "But he's never honestly lied to you before."

"I know," Logan said, looking up into his eyes, "And nothing will ever change that. No Jack," she said shaking her head, "Will ever come between Will and me again."

"No Jack and no Jacob, right?"

"Jacob, –"

"No," he said, shaking his head, "I hate myself for it every day, but that doesn't change that I scared him off."

"You didn't make him leave."

"Well I most certainly didn't make him feel welcomed around here, now did I?"

"I didn't make him stay. Now by your standards that should put me at just as much fault as it puts you."

"Lo, don't you blame yourself, not even for one second."

"His action, his responsibility," Logan said, "end of discussion."

"Alright, you win," Jacob said, sighing.

"She usually does," Will said as he approached, "May I cut in?" Jacob stepped aside.

"Of course," he bowed respectively as he walked off. Will took Logan's hand and kissed each knuckle gently. The rest of the world melted away and they were in their own little trance until a fellow dancer bumped into Will and he laughed, stumbling into Logan's arms.

"Will," she said, kissing his neck as she rested her head on his shoulder, "Thank you. You gave me the greatest gift I could have ever asked for."

"I'm not finished yet," he said, kissing her gently as he stopped dancing in the middle of the floor and got down on one knee. Logan gasped. "El, you are easily the most important, integral part of my life and you have been ever since I yelled at you for littering on the beach," Logan laughed, tears stinging at her eyes as she bit her lower lip,now way is this happening to me, "Since the first time that I ever spent alone with you, I knew that you were the only person that could complete me and make me feel whole. I can't see anyone else in my life besides you. I want a life with you, I want a home with you. I want children with you. I want to be there with you through it all. Logan, will you give me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Logan nodded, tears streaming down her face as Will slid a real diamond above the cracker-jack box one. He stood, his arms wrapped around her, lifting her off the ground as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. They shared the most gentle and loving kiss either had experienced.

The room roared as people cheered and the delighted couple looked around, surprised, both having forgotten everything else in the world besides each other.

"I love you," Logan whispered in his ear, "I'm glad that you're mine," Will smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose, "I live only to be yours."

*********

The next morning they set off again and began preparations on getting the restaurant set up. They laughed, hand in hand, as they walked up and around the circling board walk of the restaurant. Will gave a puzzled look as he noticed mail sitting in the mailbox.

"That's strange. I wonder if we're already getting spam mail," he said, pulling the letter from the box. Logan could tell by the look on his face as he read the address that something was off. He handed the letter to Logan and walked away. She looked down at who it was addressed to, 'Mrs. Logan Languest'.

"Will!" she called to him and he turned around, looking puzzled, dazed and hurt.

"Is that some kind of sick joke, El?"

"You think I did it?"

"Well who else knew about your letter?"

"Jacob's the only one that—,"

"And this is his way of saying he still doesn't like me?"

"No, Will, he does, I know he does."

"Well then who the fuck wrote that?" he almost screamed, unbelieving.

"I don't know it's not that big of a..." she trailed off, biting her tongue. It was a big deal.

"Big of a deal? You're right. It's only that concept and that idea that made me run in the first place. If I had stayed we'd have a family, El! He fucking took my child from me! It is a fucking big deal." Logan shook her head as the tears fell.

"She was my child before you even knew about her! YOU didn't spend five months and 16 days with her! YOU ran away!" she said, shaking her head, crying as the next words stung at her heart, "Maybe we shouldn't..." Will shook his head violently.

"Don't say it, El. Don't you dare say it," he said, shaking.

"Get..." she sobbed.

"Please!" Will cried as he bent over in agony, pulling at his hair, "Don't!" She could tell he was crying, and hard. It broke her heart and she pulled him to her. He let himself be rocked, he let her sit on the bench and hold him. He felt so big and awkward in her arms, but at the same time felt so safe. He sighed.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"No, you shouldn't have," she said, kissing the top of his head, "But I understand."

"It hurt so much when Jack sent me ya'lls wedding announcement. And then actually having to write out that name, it literally sickened me. I never wanted to see that name again."

"We never had an announcement..." Logan trailed off, it dawning on her as to what extent Jack had gone, "That bastard."

Logan's hands were trembling as she opened the letter.

Hello Darling,

You've once again gone against both mine and your father's wishes. When will you learn? I forbid you to marry Will. Don't make me do anything too drastic, Logan. You do remember my brother, Kyle, don't you? He's back in town. Perhaps I'll send him over so you two can... catch up on lost times. I've told him about Will and he just cannot wait to meet the man of your affection.

He can show you his tricks of trade; they're absolutely to die for.

Sincerely,

Jack

Logan shook her head. "I don't believe him."

"What?" She read the letter to him out loud.

"Who's his brother?"

"Kyle, he's supposed to be in jail right now."

"Why was Jack's brother in jail?"

"For murder." Will blinked at her, disbelieving... surely he hadn't heard her correctly.

"For what?" he asked again.

"Murder," Logan said, her whisper softer than before.

"Who'd he kill?" Logan looked at him, biting her lower lip as a tear trailed down her cheek.

"Once Jack knew I was going to finish high school he dated... for those two years. There was this girl, and she wouldn't give him the time of day," she said, shrugging.

"Sounds familiar," Will said, kissing her hand, their fingers entwined.

"Jack had Kyle kill that girl's boyfriend." Will stopped cold. "Kyle was sentenced to life in prison."

"So why is he out?"

"There are a lot of corrupt people in this world, Will, a lot of officials that would gladly turn the other cheek for a couple of million."

"Unbelievable," Will said, getting the chills.

"Let's go home," Logan said, standing up in a trance-like state, "I have some calls that I need to make."

"Sure," Will said, opening the door for her, absorbing her words.

As soon as they got home Logan walked into Jacob's room and shut the door. Will thought it best to just go sit in his room and wait for her to approach him.

******

Jacob quickly got off the phone as he looked out his window and saw the look on Logan's face as she walked up the steps and into the house. He met her at his door.

"What's the matter, Lo?" he asked, instinctively pulling her to him. She was tense. He released her; it wasn't his job to hold her anymore. It was Will's.

"Jack, he—," Jacob stopped her.

"Why don't you talk this through with Will?"

"Because he couldn't help," she said, shaking her head.

"I think he could."

"Look Jacob, I only want your fucking advice, I'll go to Will for comfort." Jacob sighed, relaxing. Things were still okay between her and Will.

"Okay, what about Jack?" Logan pulled the letter from her pocket and handed it to Jacob, pacing the room as he read it through twice. "Holy shit, Lo."

"I know," she said, looking up at him as she started to cry again, "If I lose him again, Jacob... if I lose him for good..."

"You won't," Jacob assured her, the deepness and honest stubbornness in his voice sent a shiver up her spine, "I'll make sure of that."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to call a company to come and set up a nice electric, black iron fence and cameras. I'll call a dog-trainer I know in Alabama and get him to send me his best six guard dogs: four to stay around the house, one to always be with you and the other to always be with Will."

"Thank you, Jacob," He looked up at her and smiled.

"Anything for you," he said, hugging her again as she turned and left the room.

********

"Will?" she said, knocking softly on his door. She heard his shower running and smiled to herself as she entered his room. It had been a while since she had seen his room; they usually spent the night in hers. She noticed that he still had pages and pages of unused lyrics scattered beside his bed from when he'd wake up in the middle of the night, write them and then fall asleep. Her bed was beginning to look the same.

She tiptoed into the bathroom, stripping her clothes along the way. She bit her bottom lip, staring at him through the glass as he let the spray pour over him, his eyes tightly shut as he stood under the spray, his hands running through his hair. She opened the door quietly as she could and gently kissed the middle of his sternum. She felt him jump but he didn't open his eyes, he just puller her to him, wrapping his arms around her.

"Lo," he whispered in her ear, nipping at her ear and neck, "What are you at getting into a shower with a man?" She let her hands run up and down his sides and chest. He kissed her gently, a more loving kiss than she'd ever experienced in her life, not one of lust but one of love, a wanting of that person completely, an acceptance.

"Mmm," she half moaned, half sighed into his mouth as she responded to him, "I was trying to get at something sort of like this." Her hands dropped lower and gave him a long stroke. He panted into her mouth, his eyes clouding with lust as he swept her off the smooth floor and pressed her against the marble siding. She gasped at the coolness of the smooth tile.

He tested her wetness and allowed a finger to dip into her. She moaned, her body arching into him. She responded to his touch so readily as he teased her entrance and traced circles around her clit.

"Please, Will," she whispered in his ear, kissing and sucking the wetness off of his neck. She sighed as their mouths met and his finger entered her, sweeping in and out of her with fast and long strokes. He moaned as her hands clutched at his back, her orgasm rising. His thumb found her clit and he massaged it savagely with a sudden eagerness. Her head fell back as she began panting. Knowing how sensitive her neck was, he attached his mouth to it, sucking it hard enough to know that he was going to leave a mark. She cried out loudly as she came, her voice echoing around the walls of the shower.

As her climax began to decline he quickly slid her down onto his cock and her overly-sensitive pussy responded accordingly as she came again, shortly. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began pushing herself up and down on him, bracing herself between him and the shower. She sighed, arching her back again as his mouth found her breast, sucking and dragging his teeth along her soft skin, gently biting her nipple.

"God you're beautiful," he whispered in her ear, sucking on her neck again. She just moaned in response, her head falling back once more in pure lustful contentment. She pushed him away slightly, knowing that the strain was being put on him to hold her and she turned, her hands pressed against the wall.

His hands ran roughly up and down her sides, massaging her flesh as he quickly slammed into her with so much force that she was pressed against the wall. She quickly regained her bearings and braced herself on the wall once more as he attacked her pussy. She groaned each time he bottomed out into her and soon found herself approaching another orgasm, this one stronger than the first.

"Will," she panted in between pants and moans, "Fuck, Will. Fuck me." He groaned into her neck as he continued to impale her on his cock, gently biting her shoulder. "That's it, baby," she almost screamed, "Fuck me harder." Will complied and could feel the burn in his muscles as his cock began tightening. She screamed his name, pushing against the wall one last time as her pussy contracted around him and held him tight, and he lost it, pumping his load deep into her as he held her limp body against him.

She stepped away from him with shaky legs and turned, a large smile plastered to her face. She saw his mischievous grin and cocked an eyebrow. He hugged her gently and she sighed, barely feeling the movement of his arm as he reached up and grabbed the detachable shower head, quickly moving it to position above her clit and pussy. She gasped and tried to push away from him, crying out.

"No," she said, shaking her head, jumping with every pulse of the showerhead, "No no no, Will." He held one arm tightly around her waist, refusing to let her go. "Will!" she panted, practically hanging onto him as he legs gave way beneath her, "Too... ahh... soon," she grunted before letting out an animalistic growl as she came again. Will carried her lifeless body into the bedroom and laid down beside her, pulling the sheets up to cover them both.

She soon regained consciousness and bit his nipple playfully, "you little bastard, you knew I'd pass out."

"I had my assumptions, I just wanted to see if it would actually work," he said, kissing the top of her head as she curled up beside him, snuggling against him.