Logan Ch. 08

Story Info
The infamous Will.
4.2k words
4.81
9.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"El, I'm not so sure this is a good idea," Will meekly protested as Logan climbed out of the car, waddling away, the sway of her hips still entirely too sensual considering she was into her seven month. She turned to look at him.

"Listen, Will, I'm going to do this one way or another, with or without you. I'd just rather you'd be here with me," the pleading look in her eyes made his heart lurch. She could get just about anything with that look.

"I just don't understand why you feel the need to resort to such measures."

"You've never seen what the man is capable of, Will, and I have."

"And no one has seen him in months."

"What? You actually think he's gone away? He's going to torment my life just like he has since I was twelve. It would be selfish of me to think that he won't torment the life of my child as well." They stared at each other for long moments, measuring each other and the options of their opponent.

"Alright, fine, let's do it," Will said, shrugging and taking her hand in his as they walked into the shooting range.

"Hey, Joey," Logan smiled, embracing a large man that had met them at the door, "This is Will."

"The infamous Will," Joey said, nodding as he shook Will's hand, "So very nice to finally meet you." He turned back to Logan as they entered the building and he soon went behind the counter. "Now I thought we'd start you out with this one. Not much kick, easy to handle, clean and load. Fairly light weight and impeccable aim. Haven't had one malfunction on me yet."

Logan shrugged, looking slightly confused, "Sounds good to me, Joey."

"Alright let's go try them out," Joey said, grabbing a second one from behind the counter and leading Logan and Will down a long hallway. They arrived at the door and could faintly hear guns going off. Joey grabbed three sets of ear-coverings and put one on, handing the other two to Logan and Will and motioning for them to do the same.

For the next three hours they shot and Will and Logan worked on perfecting their aim. Will was slightly worried about the baby, thinking that something like this could upset it with all the loud noises but knew better than to say anything to Logan about it so kept his mouth shut. Through the whole three hours Logan had a set, determined, cold look on her face, and Will had one guess as to whom she was seeing as the target.

They finally ran out of ammunition in the room and so Joey once again motioned for them to follow him. Once outside the room they removed the head-gear.

"I certainly wouldn't want to cross you, little lady," Joey said, leading them out front again. Logan smiled gently, almost sorrowfully. For the next thirty minutes Joey went over how to clean and load the gun and not long after that, Will found himself once again following Logan outside as he carried a large bag that contained two heavy boxes which held the guns, an ostentatious- in his mind- amount of ammunition and targets.

Will saw her shoulders tense slightly as she neared the car and increased her walking. He knew that look, even if it was from behind. He set the bag down and ran to catch up with her as she reached the door.

"Hey," he whispered in her ear, his hand covering hers and pulling it from the handle. He turned her in his arms and leaned down to her so they could be face to face, "Shh darlin, what's the matter?" She started crying in earnest as she clung to his midsection. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and started rocking her. He couldn't quite make out what she was saying in between her sobs, the only words he caught were "Jack" and "baby" and "kill".

"Hush," he whispered, kissing the top of her head, "Everything's going to be just fine. It's going to be alright." She looked up at him, fear in her eyes and confusion as she started pushing against him.

"No!" she screamed as he tried to hold onto her, "Let go of me!" He released her and she fell against the side of the car, crumpling to a ball as she held herself, hiding her face in her knees. He sat beside her and pulled her into his lap, holding her against his chest.

"No El," he said, stroking her hair and back, soothing her, "If you're going to cry you're going to do it in my arms."

"Everything's not going to be alright," she whispered, looking up at him, her eyes wet with tears. He took her head in his hands and wiped the tears on her cheeks away with his thumbs.

"Why do you say that?" he asked, turning her so that she had to look at him, making her straddle his hips, her stomach sticking into his.

"I'm so worried, Will," she said, biting her lower lip as she tried not to cry again.

"Why, El?" he whispered. She dropped her head in her hands and cried again, shaking her head vigorously. "Why are you so worried?" he asked again. She looked up at him gently below her damp eyelashes, he cheeks once again wet with fresh tears. His hand cupped her cheek and she leaned against it, bringing her hand up on top of his. She closed her eyes once again and a single tear made its way down her cheek, making his hand wet.

Taking a deep breath she looked at him, "Because I am not strong enough to go on in my life without you." His heart broke as she said that.

"Nothing's going to happen to me," he tried to reassure her.

"But what if something does, Will? You're the only person I've ever been weak around. I need you in my life. If you're not there all of a sudden, then I couldn't exist."

"Yes, El, you could, you're stronger than that."

"Will, it almost killed me the first time around, but I stayed on this earth because of my baby. Then I lost her too and lying in that hospital bed, I was ready to die—."

"El—," Will started.

"No, Will, I was ready to end my very life. I had nothing to live for. If I lose this baby too, I'll still have you. But if I lose you, I can't say that I'd stick around again for the baby."

"I don't know what to say to that, El," Will sighed, defeated, "Maybe everything won't be alright. Maybe something will happen to me. But if something does, don't youdare do anything to flaw your existence, do you hear me? You stay on this earth and you be strong. You be strong for me and you be strong for our child. Promise me, El."

"No," she cried again, shaking her head.

"Promise me," Will insisted, "Promise me." Logan held up her left hand and twirled the ring on her finger.

"You know what this says, Will? It says you're my other half, that I'm tied to you for the rest of eternity. I will not promise to stay here while you're on the other side of life waiting for me to get there."

"El, you promise meright now. We have eternity together. Assume something does happen to me—you only have to wait fifty years and then we'll be together forever. You arestronger than this, El."

"Maybe I'm not, Will. Maybe I'm not the girl you fell in love with."

"Don't you say that, El. Don't even start that. You are the same girl I fell in love with but you've matured. Life has made you grow up into this wonderful woman that I hold in my arms. If life makes you grow up again by taking me away, then so be it. You stay here and you be strong and you promise me this or I will not accept you at the end of that isle." Logan looked up at him, shocked. "I won't devote myself to you and promise to be yours forever until you promise me that if it comes down to it, you'll stay strong and keep your head on straight." Logan nodded, defeated.

"I promise, Will." Will sighed, relieved.

"Thank you," he leaned down and kissed her softly, gently, more gently than a man should be able to kiss. A kiss of tender love.

**************

Will woke up around four in the morning when he grew cold and realized the sheets beside him were empty. He gently rolled out of bed and tiptoed down stairs, seeing a light on in the kitchen and chuckling to himself. He slowly pushed open the swinging door and saw Logan sitting at the kitchen table, her back to him, feet propped up on the table, a bowl of grapes resting on her stomach as her head gently swayed to the music coming from her headphones.

"Oh, Sasha," she said suddenly, pulling the headphones from her ears and placing them around her stomach, "this is mommy's favorite part." She popped a grape in her mouth and sang the next line of the song, not needing the music. "And only once you looked across a crowded room to see the way that light attaches to a girl." She pulled the headphones off, smiling as she patted her belly lovingly, "You're going to be beautiful. And some boy is going to fall so in love with you it'll make his head spin. I hope you get you daddy's hair and eyes—."

"And your mother's figure," Will whispered in her ear as he snuck up behind he; she let out a gentle squeak as he let his mouth find hers, his tongue dragging along her lower lip gently before dipping into her eager mouth. Logan let out a little moan before she pulled away.

"We didn't mean to wake daddy up, did we Sasha?"

"Daddy doesn't mind, he just missed his girls," he said, scooping Logan easily into his arms as she giggled before he sat down in a chair with her in his lap, propping Logan's legs back up on the table for her. His hands traveled up the outside of her thighs and up her stomach, gently massaging it. Logan let out a contented sigh and let her head fall back, exposing her neck. Taking advantage of that, Will nibbled at her ear before tracing the line of her jawbone with his tongue. He sucked gently on her neck and when her fingers made their way into his hair and pulled him closer, he sucked harder than he meant to and was rewarded with her moan of surprise and ecstasy.

Will's hands let themselves further up her shirt to cup her massive breasts gently, knowing how tender the tissue was. He rolled her nipples gently like he knew she liked and when she turned more so that their faces were inches apart, her breath hot on his skin, he let out a primitive growl before capturing her lips with his. He forcefully sucked on her tongue as she melted into his side, her fingers curling tighter into his hair. He let out another growl- this one of frustration- when the large elastic band of her underwear prohibited him from touching her.

She gasped in surprised as she heard the unannounced rip of clothing and her underwear fell to the floor, the cool night breeze making her glisten.

"Will, what if someone—?" she gasped again as his fingers dipped into her hot depth, toying with her clit. She jumped as a jolt of excitement shot through her body. It always surprised her, the skill and gentleness with which he brought her to the edge. She barely had time to see it coming before her back was arching. His fingers continued to dance in and out of her entrance, two middle fingers dipping in as his thumb would rim circles around her button.

His name was barely across her lips in a wordless breath before her back arched further and she braced herself as she tumbled over the edge. Her eyes were still clouded and glazed over as he brushed the things on the table aside and set the bowl of grapes on the chair, spreading her legs wide again for him as he licked and nipped the inside of her thighs. She jumped with each lap and nibble, her senses heightened by her recent orgasm. It wasn't until he licked her full length one time that she let out a rough sigh.

"Will, no." She cried out in a moan as he captured her clit between his lips and swirled around it with his tongue. She clutched the sides of the table and tried to hold on to dear life as he held her legs down so that she was sprawled eagle. He let one finger slowly rim her entrance and in almost no time she was arching again and this time a long cry escaped her throat before he had time to lean over her and capture her lips in a kiss, silencing her.

"El!" he half scolded as he looked down at her, gently brushing her hair out of her face as he kissed her neck once more, "Don't yell like that or you'll wake the rest of the house up."

"You're such a bastard," she teased, biting his shoulder before squealing and rolling out from underneath his grasp. He caught her half way across the kitchen and pinned her against the wall, grasping her writs in his hands as he dragged them above her head. He stepped closer to her and pressed his body against hers, his attraction obviously felt as it rested against her.

"It won't be long, little one, until we'll start making up for lost time." Logan stared at him beneath her lashes as she bit her lower lip, "And just where do you plan on hiding and running to then?" She continued to chew on the lower lip, and Will gazed at it intently before he pulled her closer to him and kissed her again. He freed her hands enough so that they could reach both of his and their fingers entwined as he lowered his hands. He flipped her hands over and placed them palm down on her stomach, entwining his fingers once again with hers as together they soothed their kicking child.

Suddenly, Jacob burst into the kitchen, his hair awry, clad only in boxers and a tee shirt and in his hand a baseball bat. He panted heavily as he gazed at the two young lovers, surprise written across their faces.

"What the fuck was that noise?" Jacob bellowed. Will cowered back slightly and Logan yelped.

"I'm sorry, Jacob," Logan whispered, blushing a deep red, "That was me."

"What the fuck do you mean that was you? Where are you hurt? Is the baby okay?" he asked, dropping his bat gently as he quickly made his way across the room, reaching out for Logan who had strategically tucked herself behind Will.

"No, Jacob," a mortified Logan insisted, pulling Will closer to her, "I'm fine. Promise."

"Well what—?" Suddenly Jacob got it all and turned a white so pale it would make a ghost jealous before he turned and, grabbing his bat off the floor, he mumbled a slight 'oh' and left the kitchen.

Logan groaned in embarrassment as she leaned her head against his shoulder. He laughed as he turned and encompassed her in his arms.

"I told you to be quiet or else someone might wake up," Will spoke softly into her ear in a sing-song, I told you so, voice.

"Goodnight, Will," she said, stroking his length through his boxers before walking out of the kitchen. Will hissed at her as she smiled at him over her shoulder, leaving the room.

Will took a few minutes to clear his mind as he piled everything back up on the table. As he picked up the bowl of grapes he smiled to himself at the memory, knowing what an amazing mother Logan already was.

***********

The next morning Logan woke up to the sound of strings slowly being strummed next to her and to the child kicking in her belly.

"Will," she whispered excitedly, taking his hand and placing it where she was kicking, "Do you feel her?"

"Good morning, beautifuls," he said in response, first giving Logan a slight peck on the lips and then kissing her stomach. He fine-tuned his guitar before strumming a little more forcefully as he began the song. Logan recognized the opening chords.

"You little liar!" she squealed, shooting up in bed at the shock of the song.

"What?" he asked, grinning.

"When we first met you swore you never knew how to play this song!"

"I didn't."

"When'd you learn? I can't believe you've known it all this time and haven't been playing it."

"Don't whine, El. I heard you play it for Sasha last night so I stayed up and learned it."

"I love you, you cheeky bastard." Will laughed.

"Long December and there's reason to believe, maybe this year will be better than the last..."

"Hey Will?" Logan asked as he finished the song.

"Hey El?"

"Are you happy for the situation you're in now?" she asked, looking down at her hands.

"What?"

"I mean, we obviously didn't plan to have children this early. Hell, I don't even know if you ever intended on marrying me before you found out that Lonnie had died," she looked away as a tear made its way down her face.

"Oh baby girl," he said, scooping her up into his lap, "I had every intention of marrying you before I even knew you existed." She looked at him, puzzled. "I just mean that I always knew there was this girl out there for me and that when I found her, I would be complete. Kind of like I went around all this time looking for my other half without knowing it. But those few months that I had to spend apart from you, there was this gaping hole inside of me where you used to be and I knew I was incomplete and that there was only one person on the face of this earth that could change that." She stared at him for long seconds before blinking as a grin spread across her face.

"That's a very suave answer from you."

"What can I say? I'm just that good."

"Right," she teased, nodding, "Just keep telling yourself that." She squealed as he pinned her down on the bed and began tickling her. "Will!"

"Apologize, little one," he whispered in her ear, "And it will all be over."

"Okay, okay," she started as he stopped his tickling, "I... keep my original statement," she said, rolling out from underneath him as she sprang to the other side of the room.

"You're awfully agile for being pregnant," he commented as he climbed lazily off the bed, eyeing her with the eyes of a predator stalking his prey. She backed slowly into the bathroom and tried to slam the door but somehow he made it there in time and she screamed again as he pushed his way inside before locking and blocking the door. "Well, well, well, what have we here?" She held her hands up defensively.

"Will, seriously, I need to shower so we can go in town and get the paint for Sasha's room."

"You're right," he said, nodding as he turned to leave. As he did she turned and bent to turn on the shower and gasped when his hands slid up her shirt and cupped her large breasts.

"Will..."

"God, El, do you know what your voice does to me?" She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes clouded with lust as she turned and backed him against the sink before pulling his mouth down to hers. Will let out a long moan into her mouth as she took the initiative and control and began pulling his shirt from his body.

"Will," she spoke his name again, almost a plea, her voice husky. He practically growled as he turned and lifted her, sitting her up on the counter as he quickly did away with her shirt and attached his mouth to her breast. "Will!" she practically pushed him away as suddenly a warm liquid shot into his mouth. He pulled back, surprised before catching her eyes with his. They laughed as their shock was equally reflected.

"We both should have seen that one coming," Will teased. Logan just cleared her throat before hopping down and pulling his boxers off in one swift motion before stepping out of her underwear. "I swear you heighten my senses," he moaned, pressing against her as he propped her up on the counter once again.

"I do," she teased into his mouth as her hand snaked between them to grab hold of his member. He hissed between his teeth at the innocence of her touch. He spread her legs and immediately dipped two fingers in, snaking them around into a hook as he vigorously rubbed her g-spot. She gasped in surprise again and pushed back away from his fingers only to run into the mirror. "What?" she panted, suddenly lost in the feeling, "What the fuck..." He laughed.

"I've been saving this for a while." She let out a high-pitched, squeaky moan as he increased the force and speed. Suddenly she threw her arms around him and used that leverage to lift her self up slightly, just enough to be able to slide back onto his fingers.

"Fuck, Will," she cried, "Don't stop." Putting an arm around her waist he lifted her off the counter and laid her on the bath-carpet on the ground, gaining better leverage for playing with her spot. She arched back again as he hands reached for anything to cling to before she screamed out, her muscles sucking his fingers in deeper, the soft squishy noise making its way to his ears.

12