Logan Ch. 09

Story Info
Perhaps a date.
2.5k words
4.48
10.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, El?" Will called into the bathroom as Logan was taking her time climbing out of the shower.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that maybe..." he paused as he stumbled over his words, "That you could go out with me... that we could go out tonight?" She laughed, opening the bathroom door and peering her head out to look at him.

"Are you asking me out on a date, William?"

"Maybe just a little one," he teased, kissing her forehead gently, "Don't let it go to your head." She punched him hard in the upper arm.

"Don't be a jerk," she said, slamming the door in his face.

"El!" he pounded on the door, "I was just kidding, El. I love you. Let me in."

"No!" she cried back across the door.Damn hormones, she thought to herself as fresh tears sprang to her eyes.

"El! What can I say to make you open this door?"

"Nothing," she whispered back, "just leave me alone."

"You're crying." It was more of a statement than question.

"And it's your damn fault," she said, her voice breaking halfway through as she tried to contain a sob. She knew she was being ridiculous and getting upset over nothing, but that knowledge would not keep new tears from flowing.

"I swear by everything on this earth that I will break down this door if you don't let me in," he spoke calmly, annunciating. There was a long pause and he was about to speak again when he heard the lock slide out of place and she turned the knob gently, opening the door. She was looking at her feet and he could see fresh tears making their way down her face. He knelt in front of her and stared up into her bright blue eyes, wet with tears.

"I'm sorry, El, I didn't mean it," he practically begged, hugging her around her midsection, and letting his head rest on her swollen stomach.

"I know," she whispered gently, pulling him up before wrapping herself in his arms. "I'm sorry, too."

"Shh," he said, kissing the top of her head, "I was the jerk, not you."

"It's just that I have so many emotions flowing through me all the time and," she stopped to look him in the eyes, "most of all I'm scared you're not going to be there in the end."

"El," he hugged her with a ferocity that was new to her, "I will be there. No matter what, I will be there. Forever," he added, bringing her left hand to his lips and kissing her ring finger.

"Forever's a long time," she whispered.

"But not nearly long enough for me to show you just how special you are," he said, kissing her gently. He picked her up and deposited her softly on the bed.

"Will, we just—," he gave her a look that silenced her as he gently unwrapped the towel from around her body and then let his slip from his hips to fall to the floor. He climbed up onto the bed above her, and kissed her gently. Gentleness turned to urgency as he entwined her fingers with his and pinned them above her head.

He then kissed and nipped at her neck and earlobes, letting his tongue gently rim the edges of her delicate ears.

"I love you, El," he whispered in each of them, "Every single thing about you." He sucked and nipped at the sensitive skin where her shoulder met her neck. "I love the way you squirm," he said, smiling at her gently as he moved to her breasts. He sucked on one and palmed the other, gently rolling her large, sensitive nipple in his fingers and she let out a low, hollow moan. "I love every noise that you save just for me." He moved his mouth lower and kissed and licked her stomach. "I love the sacrifice you make to carry our child."

His fingers trailed down from her breast to her stomach, stroking it gently, before continuing lower. Her breathing swallowed slightly as his finger found her clit. "Most of all," he whispered in her ear moments before she came, "I love those soft little puffs of air that escape your lips right before you—," he was cut off as she pulled his head down to hers and kissed him deeply, ravaging his mouth.

He moaned, palming and cupping her breasts, as she reached down and angled his dick not to enter her, but so that she could slide herself up and down on him completely. Her lips wrapped around his dick and she ground against him, her clit coming in constant contact with the side of his cock. He practically growled with lust as she pinned his arms above his head and gave him a look that told him to leave them there. He hissed as she took control and, moving faster across his cock, she reached down with one hand to cup his balls and with the other she pleasured her breast.

Her back arched and her moans deepened and shot from her mouth as she increased her speed. She looked into his eyes when she came and they clouded over as she chewed on her lower lip. Cum shot from his dick at the feel of liquid erupting from her core. He growled and pulled her mouth to his, rolling her onto her back as he continued to gently grind and rub against her, cum shooting from his dick.

"I love you little one," he whispered in her ear as he climbed up beside her and pulled her against him. She let out a small moan of contentment as she snuggled against him further, resting her head on his chest. He pulled the covers around them and together, they dozed.

It wasn't until about two thirty in the afternoon when they woke up.

"Will!" Logan cried, jumping to her feet as she saw the red letters lit up beside the table. "Come on, lazy ass!" she scolded, trying to pull him out of bed.

"Lazy ass?" Will demanded, springing up out of bed, "just who are you calling lazy ass?" He caught her by the waist and pulled her back against his chest and began running his fingers up and down her sides.

"Stop!" she cried, "Stop that tickles!"

"Good," he growled, kissing and sucking her neck, his hands drifting lower.

"No!" she pulled away, "No more! Dear god you're going to kill me and before you know it we'll have spent all day in bed."

"This is a bad thing how?" he chuckled at her serious demeanor.

"Will! Come on, we're going into town to get paint for Sasha's room. No if or buts about it," she turned and stalked away from him, reaching in the dresser to pull out a pair of pants.

"Oh I see a butt, alright," he teased, pinching it as he wakled by. She squealed and slapped him playfully as she tugged on her shirt and ran out the door.

"You little!" he cried after her, sprinting out the door behind her as she tore down the stairs. He caught her around the waist as she tried to push her way into the kitchen. She squealed again with laughter as he picked her up and kept tickling her.

"Well, well, well, just look who decided to finally join the rest of the waking world," Jacob said as he entered the kitchen through the side door.

"Oh, we've been up for hours," Will teased as Logan turned a deep shade of red and shot him a fierce look.

"No doubt in my mind that you have," Jacob said as he grabbed a banana off the counter and turned to leave, "after all, my room is right below yours." Will burst out laughing but Logan just looked mortified.

"I've lost all concept of dignity," she shook her head.

"You know what I just realized," Will said, turning to her in all seriousness.

"What?" she asked, reaching up into the cabinet to grab a bowl.

"I never got a proper good morning kiss." Logan laughed and turned to face him, raising an eyebrow.

"I consider that one of the best morning kisses I've ever given you." He shrugged.

"I suppose so but I'm feeling awfully greedy today," he stepped toward her and she leaned back against the counter, "And for some reason I just can't keep my hands off you." He took her head in both his hands and bent, kissing her ever so gently, feathery at first before allowing his tongue to gently trace her lips. Logan felt her breath catch in her throat at this incredibly tender side of Will, thinking that he was going to be the best father and husband imaginable, when the door burst open.

"I forgot—," Jacob stood and stared, "You two have a room just for things like that," he half scolded as Will wrapped his arms tightly around Logan, letting his head rest on her shoulder as if Jacob wasn't there. Logan sighed against his shoulder and the comforting smell that surrounded him.

"I'm sorry, Jacob, but I had it in my head that this was my house or something." Will burst out laughing again and kissed her joyfully, ravaging her mouth as Jacob mumbled something about his coffee and soon left the room.

"That's my little vixen."

"I can't believe I just said that to Jacob," he said, holding her head in her hands with shame, but Will still saw the smile tugging at her lips.

"It was brilliant, love."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now will you please get your hand out of my shirt and go put on your own so we can get out of here and go get some paint, already?"

"Yes ma'am boss ma'am," Will said, pecking her lips once more before going upstairs.

-------------

Two hours later and they were climbing the stairs once more. Logan flopped down on the bed with a large sigh. Will flopped beside her and they lay in silence for minutes.

"I still think we should have painted her room pink," Will said.

"No. A softer blue was the only way to go."

"She's a girl, she'll want her room pink at some point."

"I despised the color pink as a child."

"She's a girl. All girls love pink."

"I don't."

"Fine, allnormalgirls love pink," he teased.

"I just don't think all girls should be stereotyped into color, is all."

"I know," he said, stroking her hair.

"Anyway," she said, turning and kneeling over him, "Maybe we'll have some left over to paint the next room that comes along." Will cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm," she moaned against his lips, "I hope the next one's a boy."

"Oh thank god," Will teased, "I was worried you were going to paint the boy's room pink." She laughed, lying down on top of him, her head on his chest.

"I love you."

"Love you too, sweet heart," he sighed, "Don't know what I'd do without you."

"What did you do without me?" she asked, looking up at him, "When you went away that time?" He sighed and was quiet for a long time, thinking.

"I was lost."

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't recognize anything or anyone for that matter. I was an absolute wreck, El. You wouldn't have recognized me."

"Where were you when Jacob found you?"

"I was passed out on my bed at ten in the morning with the landlord banging on my door."

"Was this landlord a lady?"

"Yeah, but she wasn't nearly as hot as the one I had before that. You should have seen that girl, she was a knockout." Logan laughed.

"Too bad your landlord now is so gross."

"She's got the same name as the first girl," Will said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I'm glad I live where I do now."

"Nicer landlady?"

"Sexier." Logan rolled her eyes.

"Boys."

"Men," Will corrected.

"Nope, boys." Will's eyes widened in mock shock.

"But Logan," he teased, rolling her onto her back, "Boy's can't do this." He pulled up her long peasant skirt and his fingers slithered into her underwear, sliding up into her wetness. She crawled away.

"Will, will you never rest?"

"Never," he whispered in her ear, pinning her to the bed.

"But Will, we have to—," he cut her off as his mouth hungrily nibbled and bit at hers. His hands roughly palmed her large, sensitive breasts and she jumped. His other hand pulled at her underwear until it finally ripped, a growl escaping his throat as he pulled it from her. He pinched and rolled her nipples as he dipped his mouth and lapped at her center. All thoughts of evading him disappeared as she clung to his head. His tongue circled around her clit before dipping in and drinking as much as he could.

Very soon he felt her quivering and flicked his tongue over her clit that much faster. She screamed his name and a slew of curses before lying back on the bed, exhausted. He lazily lapped at her sopping pussy, and her body jerked each time he came in contact with her clit.

"Will," she sighed, pushing his head away, "stop." Will laughed and climbed up beside her. "And wipe that cocky grin off your face, we've got some work to do." She climbed off the bed and changed into her overalls, throwing her hair into a bun and reaching down to grab the paint bucket.

"You know better than that," Will whispered, his voice in her ear as he started to take the paint bucket from her.

"I can lift today just as well as I could have this time last year." She tugged back on the paint bucket.

"I don't want to hurt the baby."

"The baby's fine." Logan's tone of voice got dangerously loud.

"I just want to make sure the baby stays fine."

"I am the only one that can protect this child right now. I amnotincompetent." Will dropped his side of the bucket and took a step back. "Will—," she whispered. She knew she had gone too far with that comment. "I don't mean that."

"You're right. You are. I was what killed the baby the first time. Go ahead and admit it. It's all my fault."

"No sweetheart, it's not your fault. It never was. I wasn't strong enough then and you're within your right to be worried." Will was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He held his arms out to Logan and she climbed into his lap.

"I just love you so damn much, you know."

"I know," she giggled.

"Let's skip painting tonight," he said, kissing her forehead, "and let me take you out."

"Oh so you didn't forget our little date."

"Not a little date, a special date."

"Special?"

"I've got a surprise for you," Will said, kissing her forehead once more.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Go get in the shower and clean up so we can go!"