Logan's Dinner

Story Info
Dark Angel's Logan gets a treat from an old flame.
2.7k words
4.37
21.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan looked up at Max. He hid his face while she raked him over again regarding the check. When he felt it safe to resurface, he lifted his eyes, and his face met Max's gaze. She had taken a helping of pasta into her mouth, and was busy swallowing when she caught his stare. She almost choked. Logan had been weirding her out lately, first with his standoffishness, and now with the unexpected dinner and glances. They hadn't discussed her evening's mission, so she wouldn't be able to blow the crib, but she started to feel suffocated.

"I should go get cleaned up before we head out for that recon party," she muttered as she stood up from the table. She grabbed her backpack with her change of clothes and hit the bathroom with light speed.

"Uh huh," was the unheard reply. Logan looked around at his apartment. He heard the shower turn on and immediately began thinking unpure thoughts. It was always difficult for Logan when he knew Max was naked in his apartment. He tried to distract himself by scanning the apartment for what items would go first when the time came for it. He knew Max, she never being one to go without cash from stolen loot. When the time came, would she end up living at his penthouse, to save money? Was there any reason he even thought that? He kept thinking about her body in the water, her breasts being touched by his soap. His towels caressing her wet cunt as she dried herself. The photos from Manticore had kept him in check for a little bit, but there was no denying that Max was on the straight and narrow, and wanted nothing more than to eschew the life she escaped from eleven years prior. He wanted to help her, anyway he could.

He was pulled out of his reverie by the lock in his door clicking. Logan turned as the door opened, and his jaw promptly fell to the floor. In walked a woman in her mid twenties, about 5'5", with large breasts and curves everywhere else to match. She was dressed in a navy blue t shirt, hugging all the right places, and a tight fitting pair of camo patterned capris. She looked around, and grinned when she saw Logan's shocked face.

"Hey, luscious. Got dinner all ready for me?"

"Katy? What the hell... " Logan stared into the eyes of the woman who had picked her way into his house. Katy had always had a lot of spunk. That was what attracted him to her. She was a friend of his sister, and when she died, Katy looked to Logan for comfort. She found her comfort in his bed for a while, but then she drifted away as her liberal ideas clashed with Logan's secure bubble world he lived in. Somewhere in the recesses of his mind, he knew Katy had something to do with him starting Eyes Only, but he'd never say that to her face. Things had come a long way in five years.

"What? Can't a girl miss someone?" She traipsed to Logan's side and pushed his chair back. She dropped onto his lap and brought her lips to meet his. Logan was stunned, and a bit excited by the kiss, but quickly came to his senses.

"Katy, I don't want to spoil your moment, but this dinner isn't for you. If it were, it would have spoiled about..." Logan checked his watch "four years and three months ago."

"Yah," she replied. "I'm kinda late getting home. So who's this for, then?"

"I've got a friend over for dinner. Using the shower right now."

"Oh, have you remodeled it since I left?" Katy asked.

Logan looked up into her big brown eyes and grinned. "Only the door we broke that morning."

"A shower door?" she asked. She fidgeted around in Logan's lap, feigning forgetfulness as to what had happened. As she moved, her breasts touched Logan's chest again and again. "Now what were we doing that we would break a shower door?"

Logan was maintaining his composure, barely. "Katy, don't play games with me. I'm glad you're here, and you're welcome to serve yourself a plate, but you need to get me off….get off….ugh. Katy. Get up. Now."

She slowly raised herself up, stopping so her breasts were at Logan's eye level. "Now why would I want to stop? The shower's running, and your friend will never know." she grabbed his head with her hand and parted his lips with her tongue. Her taste flooded Logan's senses. He remembered how it felt with her lips wrapped around his cock, as he'd shoot load after load into her mouth. By far she was the best fuck he had ever had.

He brought his hand up to one of her breasts and cupped his hand around it. His hand barely covered her swollen tit, and Logan sighed with pleasure. "Why... Haven't... You... "

"What... Why haven't I seated myself to dinner?"

"Well... that wasn't...quite what thinking.. I..." he leaned in and buried his head in her neck. He licked behind her earlobe, eliciting her first moan.

Suddenly he pulled away. "Max is here. We can't do this."

Katy smiled. "Don't worry, we'll be done before he's out of the shower."

"You don't understand," Logan replied. "Max is a she."

A wicked grin came across Katy's face. "Oh, she is, is she?" Katy pulled away, and Logan thought she was coming to her senses, but instead he watched her pull her t-shirt off. Her black satin bra was filled with her breasts, her nipples peaking through the fabric.

At this sight, Logan forgot all about Max and stood up next to Katy. He took her face in his hands and kissed it the way he had imagined kissing Max. His passion and fury were released. His hands, groped all over Katy's body. He pushed her over to the couch where she laid down and waited for him to start all over her. He stopped himself for a second, but his hormones took back over when he saw Katy unhooking her bra.

Katy smiled as Logan fiercely unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it over a statue on the end table. She sat up to meet him in another kiss. "I want to see those beautiful eyes. I've dreamt of them for years, of them watching me as I undressed, of them watching as I made myself cum. I loved it when you watched me." She pulled off his glasses and then pulled his t-shirt over his head.

Max had gotten almost all of the hot water out of the water heater. 'It's always a good day when the shower starts hot and ends hot,' she thought. She stepped out of the shower door and grabbed Logan's robe. She took a deep breath into it, and then pulled her head out and looked around. She hated having moments of weakness like that. She wrapped herself in the terry cloth and started tying her hair in a towel. Her head snapped as she heard the sounds from the living room. It sounded like someone was in pain, and she sprinted for the door.

"Logan, please more!" stopped her at the doorknob. 'What the hell?' she thought. She turned the water back on, silently opened the door and started down the hallway.

Logan was on the couch, pulling away the last of Katy's tight capris. He expected her to not have on any panties, but his cock still stiffened at the sight of her cunt. She was so swollen, he fought himself to immediately suck on her hard clit.

Completely naked, Katy stared into Logan's eyes. She undid his pants and started moving them towards his ankles. She then slid her hands down her front and wet her hands with her juices. She moved her hands under his striped boxer shorts and made Logan groan louder than he had in years. Her hands moved up and down and up and down his long shaft, both together covering his sturdy penis in constant motion. She licked her lips and leaned in to kiss him while she continued her ministrations. Katy loved to watch Logan as he fell victim to his own ecstasy. "What's the matter, lil lo? Doesn't your Max do this for you?"

"Oh baby, I want her to... Don't stop... But it's not like tha... aaah... ahh.. that... can't tell... her how... she means to...oh kay doll..."

Katy leaned over and licked one of his nipples. "Did baby Katy hurt you so bad that you can't tell another woman you want her?"

"I... uhhhh yeah.. oh... she's so fragile.. right there.. sometimes... I scared of making her.. yeah... yeah.. making her run."

"She wouldn't run if she knew what you're like during sex."

Logan shot Katy a straight glance. "It didn't stop you from running."

Katy pulled down his shorts and sucked the tip of his penis slowly. Logan's head fell back in pleasure. "But I knew what to come back for." She threw open her mouth and swallowed Logan's dick. He bucked up at the pressure and heat from her. She pulled her mouth out to his tip and suckled on it like a nipple. His knuckles were white from the grip he had on the couch. He was fighting his orgasm, as she tried to seduce it out of him.

Logan pulled her hands from his pants and brought them to his mouth. He licked her fingertips and moved her hands to he breasts. He remembered how much she loved him controlling her like this. She pulled her mouth away from his penis and sat on his lap to kiss him.

Max stood hidden by shadow. She couldn't believe that she had gone to take a shower fifteen minutes earlier and came back to find Logan out of his mind with some stranger. She was jealous, confused, and excited at the same time. 'well, I guess lydecker said not to engage the enemy unless provoked.' And Max settled in to see what would happen.

"Katy, I know she's going to be out soon. We've got to stop," Logan sputtered. She was sitting on top of him, and he could feel his top of his shaft running along Katy's wet cunt lips.

"Please Logan. Please suck me," Katy moaned into his ear. She looked into his beautiful cerulean eyes with lust and passion and he threw her onto the couch from his lap, and stood up. She knew what to do next. She moved her body to the edge of the couch, grabbing a pillow for her head. She swung her legs over the edge of the couch (giving Max prime viewing area) and looked over to Logan. He was already on his knees, and smiled into her waiting cunt.

He took a deep breath and filled his lungs with her familiar scent. He knew she was in for a shuddering orgasm, and though time was short, he wanted it to count. He licked her labia from bottom to top, lightly touching her hard clit with his tongue before starting again. He then took both of his hands and began tickling her inner thighs. He heard her call his name in passion, begging for him to continue. As Logan descended on Katy's waiting cunt, he forgot all about Max, and dinner, and her shower, the shower that got him so hot before Katy walked in.

Katy could feel Logan's breath on her slit. She wanted him to taste her so badly. She begged until she felt his fingers opening her lips. The cool air made her clit stand harder, and she cried with delight as Logan settled his lips on it. He kissed it open mouth first, and then circled it with his tongue. He moved his tongue down and entered her for the first time. His tongue felt amazing inside of her. He knew where she was most sensitive, and made her cry with passion. She swore she could feel every place he touched in her. He moved back to her clit and put a finger inside of her. Katy hands moved to her breasts instinctively. Tweaking her nipples sent electricity to her throbbing clit. Logan licked gently, occasionally pressing down on the button itself. She threw her head around and moaned for her lover, pleading with him to fuck her and let her come. He put in another finger and curled them, playing with her g spot. He continued to lick at her hard clit, until it softened and started to recede. He knew this was when it would all come together.

Max couldn't believe what she was watching. Logan Cale, protector of all that is good and decent, was acting out a porno film that Sketchy would rent. When this lady got up on the couch for him, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing. The look on his face looked like the glance she got from him before she ran to the bathroom, but it was full of lust as well. The woman was clearly enjoying what he was doing to her, and his coos back at her told Max that he was enjoying it as well. And while he was making her cry out his name, sucking seductively on her cunt, Max could not stop staring at his penis. She'd look to him eating her out and then to her hands and face and then to his penis, and felt a wash of heat fall over her. She felt warmth from her pussy, knowing that she was starting to wet herself with her own horniness. She felt safe where she was hiding, and spread her legs apart. She began by taking some of her cunt juice and wiping it on her tits. Then she took her finger into her mouth and sucked the juice off. The woman was crying Logan's name, begging to be fucked. Max imagined she was on the couch, and as she did, she entered one finger inside herself.

Katy's body was starting to buck with the first signs of her orgasm, and Logan pulled her up and bent her over the couch. He reached around her and rubbed her tits, licking her earlobe. He whispered into her ear, "Kay doll, I've missed you most right here," and then plunged his long cock into her pussy. Her bucking got more violent, and she began shouting his name, "Logan, Logan, yes!! I'm there.. You.. Logan.. Don't stop.. Oh.. Logan!" he knew she could ride a wave for three minutes, and began fucking her through her orgasm. Every time he'd pull out, his tip would make a vacuum pop and she would moan. He thrust inside for almost five minutes, and she started a new wave of orgasms. It was another five before he started to feel himself tightening. He called out her name, "Katy, oh gah, Katy. It's... Katy... Oh I... Baby, it's... Oh... There's more..." After shooting his load four times into her, his thrusting became little more than twitching, and Katy took over by clenching him with her pussy muscles. He fell on top of her, both spent. They rested there a moment before kissing again. They could taste themselves on their tongues, and broke their kiss only to kiss again. Katy ran her hand over Logan's unshaven face and grinned deliciously.

She was the first to turn her head when she heard the panting.

Max was in a corner with her robe open, flushed from a hard orgasm. She and Katy made eye contact before Max could break her gaze. Logan turned his head to follow Katy's gaze and saw Max, caught like a deer in headlights. He was turned on by Max's obvious attraction to what she saw. He sat there silent, turning to Katy and kissing her forehead.

Katy kept smiling at Max and grinned heartily. She stood up and walked over to max in the corner. She sat on the floor, her open cunt close enough to rub Max's, offered Max one of her breasts to suckle and said, "you must be Max."