Lois Learns Submission

Story Info
One woman's descent into servitude.
7.2k words
4.28
96.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, so I'd been a little pushy in life. So what? I'm a woman and I work in a business that is mostly men and men don't really want to work with women. They only see them as someone to compromise and then fuck. What's it that they say at the office? "If you want to shut her up just stick your dick in her," or something like that.

So I was pushy, bossy, bitchy, whatever you want to call it, and it worked. My division was one of the best in the company and I got promoted through position or salary for every year going on ten years running.

I was married once, but it was a disaster. Mel was not very assertive he allowed me to walk all over him and then ended up being gay. A fact I discovered when I came home early from a road trip and found him bound to the bed with three morbidly obese men fucking the shit out of him. Since then I've taken several lovers, but none of these adventures were much better than Mel.

In fact, I would say that the best sex I have is the sex I have with myself, stimulating my clit while reading dirty stories on the internet.

And then came Calvin. He came to the firm as a temp and was so good that I had him assigned as my personal assistant which was a double plus on account of the fact that we did not have to pay for his benefits such as insurance and retirement, making my profit and loss situation better than ever.

Unfortunately, or, rather, eventually fortunately, things did not work out with Cal. It all started with a small indiscretion just before the Thanksgiving holiday. We had an office party that Wednesday at lunch and I must admit I probably had a few too many drinks, causing me to drop my guard a bit.

Cal was flirting with me as he always did in that subtle way some men manage wherein the flirting was more about brown-nosing than anything else.

Anyway, Cal wanted to know what I was doing after the party and so I told him that I was headed to the beach for a bit of sun. He made some comment about following me just so he could see what I looked like in a bikini.

In a moment of drunken boldness I laughed and told him that he might just as well join me. I bet him that he'd quit looking at me as soon as the first pretty young thing in a bikini walked by—"And I want you to know that you have my permission to go for it," I assured him.

I knew as soon as the words left my mouth that I might be making a mistake, but when he took me up on my offer I was secretly happy and by two that afternoon there we were side-by-side on the beach.

Up until that point in my life I had been fairly conservative so the bikini I was wearing was not in the least bit revealing. Cal, on the other hand, wore a tight fitting Speedo that accentuated his rather huge penis. So it was he who was garnering all the stares not me. Even so, he was a real gentleman about it. When women would come around to hit on him he'd quickly turn to me as if he and I were a twosome.

I have to admit that this really impressed me, but not nearly as much as that huge package beneath that Speedo. Anyway, by 5pm the sun was starting to go down and I was starting to feel the effects of all the alcohol I had consumed that afternoon.

As we made our way to the car, it was obvious to both of us that I was too drunk to drive. Being the gentleman that he is Calvin offered to take the wheel and as we started off back to the office he slid his hand into mine. Then at the first stop light he turned to me and without warning kissed me full on the mouth.

His boldness caught me off guard, but the thrill of feeling his body close to mine stopped me from saying anything. In fact, if anything, I was emboldened to up the ante so I leaned against him and let my hand wander to his thigh. I ran it up and down his thigh muscle until I could not resist moving it further up his crouch, finally resting it against his quickly-hardening phallus. As soon as I touched his member he took a free hand, swung it around my shoulder and pulled my body to him.

Of course, I'd been in enough front-seat car scenarios to know what he was looking for and I was just drunk enough to ramp it up another notch. So I tugged at the tops of his swim trunks pulling them down over his now-fully engorged cock which popped out at me like a huge jack-in-box. I had never seen a cock so big and thick and chocolate. And, as god as my witness, I could not have stopped myself from fondling it even if my mother and father had been watching over my shoulder.

Within moment I slid down in the seat slipping the bulbous head between my lips and sinking down on that monster as far as I could. Calvin moaned and placed his hand on my head, taking control he grabbed a hank of hair and started pistoning my head up and down his huge member.

For a few precious moments I let him force his cock into the back of my throat. As I fought the gag impulse he would pull my head back and then plunge it back again until, finally, he let out a huge groan and released what seemed like a ton of cum into my throat. Swallowing as fast as I could I sucked and sucked until he pulled my head away, streaking my lips with the last of his seed.

When I looked up I saw we were back at the office. I had to pee by that time and he went inside with me and waited while I went to the restroom and then directed me to one of the conference rooms where he lifted me up onto a desk, pulled down my bikini bottoms and started fingering my quim.

His fingers were magic instantly locating the button of my clit gently teasing it while other digits wandered through the folds of my labia then plunged into the depths of my abyss. Without warning he then lowered his head and began licking my sex with a fervor I had never felt before. His ministrations soon had me leaking copious amounts of fluid which collected on the desk beneath me.

I had never been this wet. Then just as I was about to cum he stopped completely and pulled away. "No," I cried, "don't stop." "Ah, but I must," he explained backing away. "No," I pleaded, "fuck me, suck me, finger me, I'm so close please make me cum." "I'm sorry, but I can't," he calmly replied as he pulled my bottoms back up over my naked bum." Now, I was angry. "No. Make me cum! You must! Please! Do it or else!" "Or else what?" He laughed. "Or else I'll fire you!" I howled in desperation. I didn't really mean it. It was just that the intensity of what was happening inside me demanded a completion. "No you won't," he laughed, "that would be stupid. Besides I'd rather watch you pleasure yourself." And with that comment he took my hand and put it on my muff all the while looking me right in the eye.

"C'mon Lois, let me see you get yourself off." Something in the way he said it. Something in the way he was looking at me, made me avert my eyes and begin madly fingering myself.

Soon enough a warmth began to creep from my stomach to a place deep inside my womb and before I knew it I was writhing in the throes of one of the deepest orgasms I had ever experienced. As soon as I calmed down I turned to look at him. His eyes were laughing at me and the corners of his mouth were turned up in a sort of sneer.

"Just like I thought," he said. "A little whore."

And then he turned and left.

I wanted to run after him. I wanted to hit him, to force him to take off his clothes and fuck me, but I could not find the strength. He was right. I'm a little whore. His little whore.

Even so, by the next morning I was more than a little pissed at his arrogance. After all he was just a temporary employee lucky to have a job under someone as successful as myself. So what if he had a large cock and a hot body to match? I was the boss and he'd crossed a line. And I suppose it was those thoughts that caused me to ask to have him replaced.

I guess I'll never forget that afternoon when he got the news. He came in my office and told me that I would regret this day.

"And don't you think I'm through with you yet. You little whore."

I scoffed at the comment.

"Well Calvin if you don't have anything else to say then I suppose you should leave because unlike you—I still have important work to do."

"Sure. I'll leave I just wanted you to know that before I'm through with you I'll have you pissing in public."

"Gross Cal, now leave before I call security." He got up and walked to my desk placed his palms on the edge and leaned towards me.

"Mark my words pet. You're going to be my little whore one day. I'm going to control everything in your life. And one day, my little bitch, cock sucking whore I'm going to make you piss yourself in front of every one who works here."

I leaned towards him and laughed in his face.

"Yeah, well in the meantime maybe you ought to start looking for a job. Now get the hell out of here."

He held my gaze for a second and then lifted his hand as if he were about to strike me.

"You're going to be a great submissive Lois. I'm looking forward to dominating you."

And then he turned and left.

I can't say that I forgot about him after that. In fact, all I did was think about him—especially on those nights when I would finger myself while perusing the internet. I would imagine that he was the man in the stories. I even went so far as to purchase a huge black dildo as a sort of substitute for that large cock that I had sucked, all the while wishing he had fucked me so I would know what it felt like.

Imagine my surprise then when six months later he came back to the firm as the senior consultant for one of our biggest clients.

The tension in our first meeting was so thick that I screwed up a few of the quotes and generally made such a mess with things that the client was beginning to lose faith in me. Realizing that I was about to blow a very big deal for the firm, I decided to call a truce and asked Cal to go to dinner with me so that we could discuss our differences in a way that would help us work together.

I dressed for the occasion in my usual way silk blouse beneath a business suit with a long pleated skirt that went down to the tops of my knees. Underneath I wore a conservative bra and white cotton panties.

Calvin was waiting for me at the restaurant and did not get up for me when I arrived.

"You're late," he hissed as he pulled me by the hand into the chair directly next to him. I was a little shocked by his abruptness, but when I tried to pull my arm away he tightened his grip to the point where it actually hurt so I decided not to fight him. As soon as he saw that I was not going to make a struggle he loosened his grip a bit but continued to pin my arm to the table.

"So you can submit," he said with a fierce smile, "good, it will certainly help in this relationship."

I started to say something, but just as I was about to speak his other hand shot out from his side and covered my mouth. I tried to bite him, but he anticipated the thrust, backed his hand off a little and slapped my face.

It happened so quickly I don't imagine anyone saw it. Even so, my eyes stung and I could taste a little blood inside my lip. While I allowed my tongue to gingerly test the broken skin, Cal deftly grabbed his hanky from his pocket leaned towards me and held it against my lips. In doing so, he let go of my hand, shifting his to the opening in my suit where he swooped two fingers in and gave my left nipple a hard pinch.

By now I should have been furious, but I couldn't even mouth a complaint. The hanky was against my mouth and I had a sense that if I cried out he'd only stuff it in my mouth to muffle the plea. But that was not the only reason—I guess it was curiosity, but maybe it was something more. I wasn't used to being treated like this and I wondered where Cal was going with it.

He finally allowed me to pull away from him. And, as I re-tested my split lip with my tongue, he ordered me a double vodka without even asking me what I wanted.

"You could get in a lot of trouble doing what you're doing," I finally spoke as I scooted my chair away from him.

"Oh yeah," he laughed. "What you going to do—tell your boss on me?"

"Here, look at these," He reached into his bag, grabbed a handful of photos, and tossed them on the table in front of me."

The photos were a sequence from our tryst in the conference room after that day on the beach. Each offered an unobstructed view of my hairy crotch, the most damning being the ones wherein my fingers could be seen snaked inside it.

"These are from a video I took of our little Thanksgiving day feast. The video in which you threatened to fire me if I didn't give you an orgasm. As I recall, and the video shows, you gave yourself the orgasm and then I got fired. So what do you say we cut with the shit and take this where it's going?"

As he spoke he reached over and grabbed my chair at the seat and pulled it to him, then I felt him shove his hand beneath my skirt. Instinctively I closed my legs, but he pinched my inner thigh so hard that I had to bite my tongue to keep from crying out. In the meantime he forced his hand to the edge of my panties and slipped a finger beneath. Withdrawing it he put his hand back on my thigh and smiled at me.

"Just as I thought—old ladies panties and a hairy bush. Look, no offense, but the first thing you're going to have to do after you have that first drink is go to the ladies room and get rid of those panties. And, while you're in there you need to trim that godawful bush you got growing down there."

"Are you crazy!?" I hissed through clenched teeth.

The hand on my thigh tightened and then tightened more. I was in pain, but he and I both knew I wasn't going to do anything about it. Just then the drinks arrived. Cal relaxed his grip to take a drink of his Perrier while encouraging me to down the vodka as quickly as possible. I tipped the glass to my lips and started to sip, but then Cal put his fingers on the bottom edge forcing the liquid into my mouth so that I had to gulp it down to keep it from spilling on me. As the vodka burned down my throat, Cal laughed at me and reached for his bag.

"Here my pet," he smiled and pulled a cordless beard trimmer from the bag. "I'll have another cocktail here for you by the time you get back.

He set the trimmer on the table between us. I stared at him for a second, but as soon as that hand clamped on my thigh again I knew what I had to do. I took the trimmer, stuck in my purse and got up from the table.

"Hurry back my pet."

His pet, what a bunch of shit, I thought as I debated what to do next. I was tempted to simply leave the restaurant and head home where I could sort through what had happened and then figure a course of action for tomorrow. Even so, another part of me wanted to know where this was going. So I went to the bathroom, entered a stall, pulled off my panties and started trimming my bush.

As embarrassing as it is for me to admit, the more hair I removed the slicker my labia became. In fact, by the time I was finished my juices were running down the sides of my thighs. This and he hadn't even touched me there yet. When I finished removing all but a thin "landing strip" I looked at the spot on my thigh where his hand had gripped me. The skin was an angry purple where the thumb and forefinger had clamped the hardest. Seeing his mark on me like that caused something inside me to heat up even more. Back at the table I downed my second vodka in one neat gulp, causing him to pat my thigh and say:

"Good girl."

In my absence he had ordered and appetizer of oysters which we shared along with a crisp white wine.

As we ate Cal talked about the client and some of their concerns, but I was so embarrassed and horny that I could barely pay attention. Making matters worse was the fact that every once and awhile the hand on my thigh would slither up to my now-hairless sex which was slick from my juices. One time he was so bold as to dip a finger into me withdrawing and then thrusting it in my mouth.

"Did my little pet give herself an orgasm in there?" He teased.

When I denied it. He laughed and reached again for his bag, this time producing a fat black dildo—exactly like the one I had at home.

"Tonight only pet. My limo is right out front. Take this with you and masturbate while I settle the tab."

"No," I started to protest, but when the smile left his face I thought better of it and got up to leave.

Outside the restaurant, again I thought about leaving, but the ache in my pussy was a real ache now. Besides Cal must have alerted the driver because he opened the door for me without so much as a word. I got in and settled into a seat facing a TV screen on which a woman, bound hand and feet was giving a blow job to a well-endowed black guy. The action on the screen sent my senses screaming and in no time at all I had my skirt bunched around my waist and was working the dildo in and out of my aching pussy.

Then, just as I was about to explode in a well-earned orgasm, the door of the car came open, and there stood Cal with some other guy. I hurriedly tried to cover myself, but as Cal slid into the car he pinned my skirt to the seat leaving me completely exposed to the stranger. "Lois the slut, say hi to Leo the lawyer."

I was too stunned to speak and for a second there the only sound to be heard was that of the vibrator held dumbly in my right hand while my left still held my labia away from my clit.

"Let me help you with that," the knee of Leo's fine tailored suit slid over my thigh while his hand grabbed the dildo away from me. "Hope you don't mind if I use my fingers."

As he spoke the lawyer jammed two fingers as far up my cunt as he could. Then with his green eyes locked directly onto mine he took a third finger and began to furiously finger my clit while the fourth played at the entrance of my ass.

When that fourth finger penetrated my ass a lewd smile came to his face and I had to look away for fear of cumming. My body had begun to betray me.

While Leo fingered me Calvin roughly yanked my jacket from my shoulders, leaving my arms pinned to my sides. Burying his teeth into the sensitive skin of my neck, he unbuttoned my blouse and started playing with my tits. The rough action combined with the loosening effects of the alcohol quickly drove me over the edge. I caught myself leaning against Leo's arm for dear life as wave after wave of my orgasm engulfed me. And all the while Cal strummed at my nipples, softly whispering into my ear:

"That's good my pet. Now show Leo your appreciation."

Leo the lawyer should have been named Leo the lion. The uncircumcised cock he withdrew from his trousers had a head as big as a fist. And he was in no mood to let my lips and mouth become accommodated to it.

Shoving it past my lips he was at the back of my throat before I could even take a breath. As I fought against the gag reflex he lightly slapped my face.

"Bite it bitch and I'm going to shove it up your ass and then make you lick your shit off it—understand?"

I nodded as best I could and then he started fucking my face. And I mean fucking it. He grabbed two handfuls of my expensive hair-do to help him with leverage and proceeded to jam his rock hard cock as far down my throat as he could.

When I gagged he'd back off a bit, but whenever I tried to swallow he would grab me by the throat.

"I went down there and got that spit now leave it for my cock!" he insisted as he continued to piston his swollen member in and out. I obeyed him and pretty soon the slobber started to escape from the corners of my mouth running down my face onto my breasts.

This went on for what seemed like an eternity until Leo let out a big grunt.

The first load hit the back of my throat making me choke, causing his cock to dislodge from my mouth. The second and third loads were deposited on my face, ruining my make-up.

As quickly as he had started he was through, returning that fat cock to his pants he zipped up and sat down in the seat. Seconds later I felt the limo slow to a stop.

12