Lois' Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George renewed his thrusts, each one sending a wave of pleasure through my body. Never had I experienced such an intense orgasm. I placed my hands on his sweat covered chest for support as the last throes of ecstasy coursed through me. Then I collapsed exhausted on top of him, my bare breasts pressed into his chest, my head on his shoulder.

We lay there silently, George running his fingers through my hair. Finally he brought me back to reality by saying, "Lois, you sure know how please a man. John is one lucky guy."

"Yes, I'm lucky to be married to him," I responded. "This was good, but I think its time you go now."

He gently rolled over, gave me a quick kiss, and got out of bed. I watched as he dressed, admiring his body. Before long I heard the door close behind him.

Resisting my desire to shower again, I lay where George rolled me, reviewing what had just happened in my mind. What I had done surprised me. What I started for John, I ended for myself, overcome by lust.

It wasn't long before I heard the door open again and John entered. He had been waiting in the lobby as his wife made love to a black stranger she had never met before. The musky sent of sex filled the room. I was on my back, naked with semen oozing from my swollen pussy. My breasts were red and tender from being fondled and sucked. I wanted him to see the aftermath of his fetish.

"Is this what you expected?" I asked, opening my legs so it would be clear what I had allowed.

"Oh, god, I love you," he said as he hurriedly stripped off his clothes. "I'm so horny I could explode. The idea that George was up here making love to you has been driving me crazy all this time. I thought you two would never finish."

When he was naked, I rolled over and stuck my ass up in the air. He loved to see my ass as we make love. "Next time we might make it longer. He is an excellent lover and his cock is so big, black and thick. You want to see what my lover left for you?" I teased.

He was on me in an instant. He entered me from behind doggie style. His cock went its full depth immediately lubricated by George's semen. He started ramming into me in a frenzied pace we hadn't experienced in years. I felt his balls bouncing against my ass as I buried my face in the pillow. I realized what I had done I had done for us not just him, and I felt good about that. And, it felt good to have John's familiar cock ramming into me.

My orgasm washed over me in gentle waves as John paused, thrust as deeply as he could and empted his cum into me to mingle with George's.

Hope you enjoyed this story; comments are appreciated. My thanks to Angle Love for editing assistance.

12