Lola Wants

Story Info
She relocates to a new school and loses her virginity .
4.2k words
3.94
85.8k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first time posting so be patient with me. No sex yet but it will be arriving soon.


"Uggh, I'm almost 100% s ure that life doesn't get any worse than this"Fallon screamed out loud looking around her room for the last time making sure she didn't forget anything important. All of her luggage was already in the limo but she needed an excuse to get away from the sad goodbyes.

Her stepdad Adrian was an amazing surgeon but he was in an accident and was no longer able to operate. So he was recently promoted to an administration position at some fancy hospital and we had to relocate to accommodate his new position. The hospital was having some financial issues along with some bad press so his presence was needed immediately.

Daria, the housekeeper was just wiping away the last bit of tears as Fallon finally made her appearance in the foyer. "Oh my baby I'm going to miss you so much" the older woman said trying to fight back a fresh batch of tears threatening to fall. "I wish I could come with you but you know this house can't run itself".

"I know Daria, I'll miss you too. I can't imagine being away from you either; I really wish you could come. I don't know how I'll function without you."

"We'll see each other as soon as you get a break from school", Daria said leaning in to give Fallon a final hug as she rushed her out of the door before she could no longer hold back her tears.

"Come on Lola, we're not leaving the country. You can come back in a couple of months. Besides you were going to be going off to college soon anyway so let's call this a practice run being away from everyone at the house. Now, you can whine in the car. If we miss our flight your mother will have both of our heads", piped up Adrian as he pushed Fallon in the car and waved one last time.

"Whine in the car my ass". Daria was like the grandmother she never had. She was the only person that could comfort her after her parents got a divorce and after he mom married Adrian. Her mom and dad divorced because her mother Catherine said she out grew their relationship whatever that means and David her father, hadn't been that interested in figuring out what it meant either.

Maybe that was her way of saying 'I'm tired of turning a blind eye to you fucking your secretary'. So, they had a horrible divorce and a bitter custody dispute. Fallon ended up with her mom most of the time and every other Christmas and summer with her dad.

Her mom got the house and a good chunk of money as well. It might have gone a little differently if his new secretary hadn't got knocked up. At the time it was a given that David was the baby's father. But when the secretary didn't get the proposal she was hoping for she decided to be a character witness in the divorce proceedings and told David he wasn't the father after all.

Catherine was 5'8 with curves that would give any Victoria Secret Angel a run for their money. She had a sleek chin length bob of shiny black hair. Her green eyes were her best feature. She met David in England at some event when she was 20. David was tall about 6'1 and the color of black coffee. He had the deepest dimples and a John Travolta chin. His eyes were just as chocolate as his skin; he could easily be described as beautiful.

"Hey Lola sweetie wake up we're at the airport. Come on let's hurry up and get through security so we can grab a quick bite to eat."

"I'm not really hungry I just want to hurry up and get this over with" Fallon huffed sending a text to her ex-boyfriend Brandon. They decided to be realistic and scrap the idea of a long distance relationship.

"I'm not a child I don't know why I couldn't just stay at the house until the end of the school year at least. It's not like I would've been alone with Daria being there."

"Well for one, Daria has her own family to worry about. Not saying she doesn't love you and would have any issues with the idea but you are not her responsibility. Then there is the fact that your mother will be having the baby in a couple of months and she wants you there with her. It's been awhile since she's had a baby to deal with and she'll need both of our help. As far as you not being a child your attitude about this says something different."

"Adrian you know I want to be there with mom and I'm happy about your promotion but this is my senior year. Who moves during their senior year of high school? I'll have to start all over. "

"Lola you know you'll have no problem making friends. You're smart and talented you'll make all kinds of new friends. Never mind that you're beautiful you'll replace Brandon in no time" Adrian said with a wink.

He not so secretly hated Brandon. He said that Brandon didn't know his elbow from his asshole. Adrian was completely baffled by what Lola saw in him. He knew they weren't having sex because one of his colleagues was her gynecologist. He knew it was wrong and an invasion of her privacy but he loved Lola like she was his and he would do anything to make sure she was ok.

"I'm sorry I'm being a bitch about this whole thing."

"Mouth Lola!"

"Sorry, I mean such a brat about this whole thing. I'll try to be a little more optimistic it can't be that bad right?"

"Right, your mom is at the new house with the new housekeeper getting everything put together. So when we get there it'll feel like home. Now let's go and deal with security so I can get some lunch since you're not hungry".

Grabbing Adrian's hand Lola gave him her best smile and led the way to security. Casually walking hand in hand Lola thought about what people must be thinking of the two of them based on the stares they were receiving. Maybe they think I'm his too young girlfriend or maybe his mistress. Lola laughed out loud at the idea.

Adrian was tall maybe 6'2. He worked out a lot he said it kept his mind clear so his body was buff, nothing that you would expect from some nerdy surgeon. He was the color of honey with dark brown eyes that looked almost black and they shined like glass. I wouldn't be too sad to hear I had stage 4 Cancer from someone that looked like him. He had a sincere smile and an even better heart. Her mother did a good job when she married him. Fallon hated him at first but what eleven year is happy when one of their parents remarries?

"What's so funny? Are you finally about to lose what little mind you have left?"

"Ha-ha, I was just noticing the way people are looking at us. They must think we're a couple."

"Oh no, they aren't looking at us. They're looking at you. You look like a movie star with those shades on they must think I'm your security detail."

Fallon could easily be described as beautiful but that wouldn't do her justice. She had her mother's green eyes surrounded by long thick lashes but at the moment they were guarded by some giant, super dark Chanel sunglasses. She was graced with her father's dimples and had a perfect smile thanks to 3 years in braces. She had sculpted cheek bones, and full pink tinted lips.

She wasn't as tall as her mother only about 5'6 but her legs looked like they belonged on the body of someone much taller. She was nice and toned from her years of playing volleyball so nice slim waist and tight ass. She didn't flaunt the fact that she had perfect 36C's, they were usually tucked away under two sports bras. Her almost black hair hung down passed her shoulders and had hot pinks tips. Her mother almost died when she saw what she had done to her hair and then the nose ring and the belly button ring didn't help too much either. Fallon had a caramel complexion maybe lighter, she was a good mix of her mother and father.

"Whatever, I'm your security. Everyone knows that you're the diva", Fallon said again laughing out loud. I'll just have a smoothie since the flight isn't that long. I'd rather eat some real food when we get to the house instead of airport crap."

"Fine, I'll just grab a sandwich with a bottle of water room temperature of course and a handful of yellow Skittles."

"Yellow Skittles?"

"Yeah, you know us divas like to make things difficult."

Sitting quietly together while Adrian finished his sandwich Fallon sent out a couple more I'll miss you can't wait to see you again texts and waited for their flight to start boarding. She couldn't imagine living anywhere else. She'd been to England a couple of times to see her dad but never longer than a couple weeks. Being away from everyone and everything was going to be hard.

The flight was uneventful thank goodness. Fallon excused herself from Adrian making a quick stop at the bathroom. "Ok Lola, pull yourself together. We're here and we're going to make the best out of this miserable situation. You've been going to school all your life how hard can it be to make new friends? Never mind that most of your friends you've known since elementary school. It has to be like riding a bike." Lola was talking to herself in the bathroom trying to get in a better mood before she saw her mom. It had been at least a month and she didn't want their reunion to be ruined by her stale attitude.

Adrian was waiting for her outside wondering what was taking her so long. "Are you ok? You were in their awhile I thought you were trying to sneak away."

"I did consider it but I'm fine. I just needed to splash a little water in my face and get my mind right before we see mom. Did the luggage make it?"

"Yeah, it's being loaded up as we speak. The only thing that's missing is us. It's about a 30 minute drive to the house so we should hurry up. I spoke to your mom and she said that your room is ready and Janet is making your favorite."

"I don't know Janet and I'm sure it won't taste anything like Daria's cooking. "

"Well give her a chance your mom says she's very nice. Besides nothing is going to be as good as anything Daria makes, she's a genius in the kitchen. I'm seriously going to miss that woman."

Traffic wasn't too heavy and they arrived at the house around six. The house was a three story brick detached townhouse located downtown. It was close to Fallon's new school and there were lots of restaurants and shopping close by. It was close to public transportation which was great since Fallon didn't drive and didn't want to have to rely on the car service. She could probably get a car whenever she wanted but since Adrian's accident driving didn't seem that appealing to her.

Climbing the steps to the Front door was a little nerve racking. Fallon had seen pictures of the house but this would be the first time actually being here. It was the total opposite of the house back home which was at least 100 years old and all of the furniture inside was antiques. This house was almost brand new. Opening the door Fallon could see that it was extremely modern. Not that 'it looks uncomfortable and weird modern' but there were lots of shiny surfaces and cool colors.

"Adrian, Lola is that you?" Catherine yelled from somewhere down the hall.

"Yes, baby it's us. Where are you? We'll come to you don't get up."

Adrian didn't want his wife up and down unnecessarily she was five months pregnant with his first child. They were a little worried since Catherine was almost 40 but according to her OB/GYN everything was going smooth so far. Fallon was still shocked that 18 years later her mother was having another baby. The idea of a new sister or brother was fun but after being the only child for so long sharing the attention was a little unnerving.

"I'm in the kitchen."

Walking through the long hallway they finally arrived in the kitchen. It looked like it belonged in some architectural digest magazine. The kitchen was beautiful. Catherine was sitting along the island having a cup of tea keeping Janet's company while she finished up dinner.

"Hi mom" Fallon yelled as she dropped her purse on the counter giving her mother a much needed hug. "I've missed you so much. Wow, your stomach is getting huge. Are you sure there's only one in there?"

Catherine could only smile in response and hug her daughter tighter. She missed her little girl and with her hormones out of order she knew if she spoke she would start crying.

Adrian just wrapped his arms around his two girls giving his wife a kiss on the top of the head. He was happy to have his family back together all under the same roof. It had only been a month but with his wife's pregnancy he didn't want to spend more time than absolutely necessary away from her.

"Oh I'm sorry. Where are my manners? Janet this is my daughter Fallon, everyone calls her Lola. Fallon this is Janet, a godsend. She's been amazing since she's gotten here. She made all of your favorites for dinner. She's an excellent cook I can't wait for you to try it. I'm sure she's going to be a great help when the baby comes" Catherine rambled on.

"Hi Janet, I'm looking forward to dinner I haven't had much to eat since we left. Hey mom would you mind if I put some of my stuff away and saw the house before we ate?"

"No of course not honey. Let Adrian take your bags upstairs and show you around and Janet and I will set the table. "

"Come on Lola" chimed in Adrian. He hadn't spoken since they arrived in the kitchen. He was too busy enjoying the mother/daughter reunion.

Leading Lola upstairs Adrian showed her the master bedroom that had an en suite and an enormous walk-in closet. The office was converted into the nursery and decorated in a soft yellows and grays. They didn't want to know the sex of the baby so it was very neutral. Adrian's new office was across the hall. There was a guest bedroom and another bathroom before they reached Fallon's room.

Her room was almost as big as her room back home. It had a king size platform bed with decorated with white and silver sheets and an array of pillows. It looked like a magazine advertisement. Her closet wasn't as big as her parents but it was already halfway full of some of her stuff her mom had shipped. She had an en suite as well with a glass shower and a deep soaking tub.

"So, we'll leave your bags and you can give your room a proper inspection later, Ok?" Taking Lola's hand Adrian led them down a second set of stairs that took them all the way down to the ground floor.

There was a game room with a wet bar and fridge along with a pool table. There was a large TV with comfortable furniture and a set of sliding glass doors that led to the small back yard. Out back there was an outdoor kitchen and a fire pit with some dark patio furniture and fluffy white cusions.

"This place is beautiful. Nothing like home but still beautiful. I can get used to this I guess. Now, come on let's go back upstairs I'm starving. Plus I want to check out my room more thoroughly" Lola said showing her first bit of enthusiasm.

Dinner was good but not as good as Daria's but that was to be expected. Catherine and Lola caught up on their month apart and Adrian filled them in on some of his responsibilities at his new job. He missed being a surgeon but at least he was still in a hospital. They all shifted to the living room while Janet cleaned up and put away the leftovers. Eventually Catherine dozed off on the couch with Fallon following her mother's lead. She had her hand placed possessively on over her mother's stomach.

Adrian took this opportunity to sneak away to his office to make a couple of phone calls to get ready for daunting next couple of weeks.
It was about ten when Adrian went to wake his wife and stepdaughter up. "Come on girls. Let's go. You two can finish catching up tomorrow. "

Once inside her room Fallon took her time to look around. She started unpacking her bags and fixing things just the way she liked them. She had turned off her phone before getting on the plane and when she turned it back on she had a bunch of missed messages. She responded to a few and then took a quick shower before slipping into bed. After a fitful night of sleep due to being in a strange new room Fallon made her way to the kitchen. Janet was there making a fresh pot of coffee.

"Good morning Fallon. Did you sleep alright? Your mom and Adrian said they would be gone a few hours and they should be back around lunch. Would like something to eat?"

"No, I', fine I'll just grab a banana and some juice. Did they say where they were going? "

"Your mom had a doctor's appointment this morning and then she was stopping by the school to grab your new schedule."

Fallon was putting the fact that she was going to be starting a new school to the back of her mind. Her mother already told her she could start on Wednesday to give her some time to get used to the house and the area.
"Thanks Janet. I think I'll take a quick jog around neighborhood to look around a bit. I shouldn't be gone too long and please call me Lola."

Fallon went to her room to change into some pink sweats that matched her hair and a black tank top. She grabbed her iphone and headed to the door. It wasn't as warm out as back home but once she worked up a good sweat she wouldn't notice anyway. She pulled her hair into a messy ponytail and started off down the street.

She stuck in her ear buds and turned on her music, a song by Adele hummed smoothly. No she was depressed enough and Adele would definitely make it worse. So she found some perky Katie Perry and took off.

She remembered passing a park not too far away but if she jogged the trail she wouldn't see as much of the neighborhood. So she stuck to the streets and ran passed a cute little bistro and coffee bar. There was a hookah lounge and a couple of boutiques.

Farther down, the streets were lined with stores and banks. The house was closer to everything than she thought. She would have fun shopping and eating lunch around here she thought as she turned around. It was a Monday and it was already busy and jogging through a crowd wasn't a good idea so Fallon turned back towards the quieter streets headed back to the house. She had only been gone an hour and knew her mom and Adrian would still be gone.

Panting her way back in the house Fallon called out to let Janet know she was back and made her way to her room. In her closet she found a pair of dark blue jeans with rips through the thighs and cream cashmere sweater. She hopped in the shower and washed her hair with her favorite coconut shampoo. She dried off quickly and threw her clothes on.

She went downstairs and sat in the living room waiting for her parents. The living room had an enormous navy sectional. The fireplace was decorated with family pictures making the space seem warm.

She knew she couldn't text any of her friends since they were still in class so she decided to drop her dad a couple of lines letting him know she was at the new house and settled in. He didn't respond right away and when he did it was exactly what she expected. 'That's nice Lola see you at Christmas. Tell your mother and Adrian hello for me'. He wasn't really the affectionate type.

Fallon nodded off and was woken up by her mother yelling her name through the house.

"Hey mom I'm in the living room."

"Oh, baby I'm sorry did I wake you?"

"Yeah, its fine I was just waiting for you anyway. Where's Adrian?"

"I left him at the hospital. He started talking and I knew he would be awhile and I wasn't interested in listening. But I got your schedule for you and I asked about you being able to play volleyball. They said you'd have to try out obviously but it wasn't too late. Most of your classes are the same as back home so it should be pretty easy for you to get adjusted. You're dress? Where are you going?"

"I thought we could have lunch at this little bistro I passed this morning. I thought it would be nice with just the two of us. It's not that far but you could call for a car since I know you can't do too much walking and that way Adrian won't stroke out worrying."

12