Lola Wants Ch. 02

Story Info
She relocates to a new school and loses her virginity.
6.5k words
4.37
42k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fallon's nerves woke her up before her alarm had the chance to go off. She glanced at her phone to see that it was only a quarter after five. All she could think was that she'd have bags under eyes on her first day. She dragged herself out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She took a quick shower and shaved her legs and under her arms. Her girl parts were still bare from her last waxing. She had been going since she was about 16. Her mother told her that it was an absolute must. The first time was outrageously painful and she was convinced that more than hair had been removed in the process but the end result was well worth it and she had been going faithfully ever since. Fallon was slowly rubbing her mound just enjoying the feel of her smooth skin. The thought of getting herself off to calm her nerves briefly crossed her mind.

Instead she just stood in front of the mirror giving herself a once over. She was thinking about what to do with her hair, up or down, straight or curly. 'This is a new school you can be whoever you want, these people don't know you.' In the end she decided on a smooth ponytail. She applied some black eyeliner and black mascara, other than lip gloss she didn't wear much makeup not that she needed it. She walked into her room and put on a pair of skimpy yellow thongs. Her jeans were too tight for anything else and she didn't want a panty line. Instead of her normal sports bras she decided not to wear a bra at all. 'What are you hiding anyway?' Her breasts were borderline perfect and in addition to the slits on the side the shirt there were also slits across the back and she didn't want her bra to be show. Fallon dressed in everything except for her boots. She exchanged the pink stone in her nose for a black diamond one instead. She added some big silver hoop earrings and a couple of silver studs along the rest of her ear. She grabbed her schedule and phone and threw in her Bottega Venta bag. She snatched up her shoes and shades and headed downstairs after a couple of squirts of some Marc Jacobs Daisy.

Janet was an early riser and already in the kitchen making coffee and pulling something out of the oven. "Good morning Lola, how about a real breakfast today for your first day?"

"No thanks Janet I don't think I could keep anything down the way I feel this morning but maybe I'll have one of those muffins for the ride."

"Well I think you'll be fine." Turning around, Janet was able to take in Fallon's appearance. "Um well, you look interesting this morning" Janet said trying to fight back the urge to frown. Catherine was always dressed so elegantly she would've never expected to see her daughter dressed as she was.

"I don't know if I should say thanks to that or not."

"Oh I'm sorry that didn't sound quite right did it? I mean you look beautiful of course just different."

"Well I guess I've heard worse. Just wait it gets more interesting."

"What gets more interesting?" Adrian said interrupting their conversation as he walked into the kitchen. He had on a gray pinstriped Calvin Klein suit; his broad shoulders were taking up all the available space in his jacket, with a baby blue silk tie. Carrying a crocodile briefcase and shoes so shiny you could check your reflection, Adrian looked like a model. "My clothes, I was just telling Janet that some of them are very interesting."

"Well I hope you plan on wearing a jacket or sweater over that shirt." Giving her a sideway glance. "And yes Janet,Lola goes from one extreme to the other. Tomorrow she could be in pearls and lace and then the next day in some thrift store find. She definitely keeps everyone guessing."

"Where's mom? I thought she was going to ride with us this morning."

"No, I told her we would be fine without her. You have your schedule right? I'll just drop you off on my way to the hospital. All you have to do is stop by the office so they can show you how to get to your first class." Adrian noticed Lola's whole demeanor instantly change. "Ok, how about we leave a little early and I walk you to the office?"

"No, no, no, that would be worse I don't need my hand held on the first day. I'll be alright mom should sleep in. It's not like I was letting her walk me in either so no big deal. Take your time and drink your coffee. Trust me when I say I'm in no rush to get there."

"Relax Lola, you'll be fine. All you have to do is be your normal wonderful self." Adrian sat at the island next to Lola asking Janet what she and Catherine were planning for the day. Fallon ignored them while she pulled on her boots and slipped on her jacket. She reapplied her lip gloss and put on her Alexander McQueen aviator shades. She sat their waiting for Adrian to take his last sip and lead them outside to the waiting car.

Getting to school was like a five minute drive so Lola figured it would only be about a fifteen or twenty minute walk. She decided that starting tomorrow that's what she would do. She didn't need to be chauffeured to and from just as long as there was no rain. Pulling up to the school it looked like total chaos. There were kids all over the place. Some loitering around outside while others were making their way inside. Adrian gave Fallon a hug and pat on the back.

"Hey, I'll still be working when you're done so the car will meet you in the same spot at three, ok. Have a good day and call me if you need anything."

"Thanks Adrian, I'll see you later. I should be fine and don't worry about the car I think I'm just going to walk. When you talk to mom will you let her know for me?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm good I can think I can make it." Slamming the door, Fallon got out of the car and took in her surroundings. The school was huge. It was six stories and obviously very old. There were a couple of stairs leading to the multiple sets of red painted doors. She received a couple of glares followed by some hushed conversations as she made her way into the building. There were a couple of girls off to her right just standing there so Fallon removed her glasses and made her way over. Fallon could tell by their glares that this wasn't going to be a pleasant encounter. She thought she might as well get it over with now since she was already on her way over. "Umm, hey I was wondering if one of you could point me in the direction of the office."

The three girls stood there silently for a few seconds before one of them answered. And when she did answer the only thing that was said was "No". Then they glided off down the hall laughing and giggling completely ignoring Fallon. Fallon stood there momentarily stunned by their rudeness. Before she could completely recover she was being tapped on the shoulder.

"Hey, sorry about them" said a deep relaxing voice. "I'm Cole and that was Jennifer in the red, Amber in the black, and Sarah in the pink. You're obviously new here. Those chicks pretty much stick to themselves even though you look like their type," Cole said with a sly smile looking Fallon up and down.

"Yeah, today is my first day. I need to get to the office. I didn't really expect such a warm welcome though and what do you mean by 'their type'? I'm Fallon by the way but I go by Lola."

"Let me see your schedule. Lola, I like the way that sounds on my tongue I wonder what it would feel like." Cole's voice was so smooth. But she was thinking if that's the shit that was going to come out of it he should just keep quiet. He wasn't that tall only around 5'10. He was built solid so maybe football or baseball maybe both. He skin was the color of butterscotch. His hair was in neat cornrows. She handed him her schedule reluctantly after his comment.

She decided he was cute enough that she could ignore it for right now. Cole looked over the paper and gave out a low whistle. "All AP classes, huh, very impressive. It looks like we have the same study hall first period so you can just follow me and then we can just find someone to take you to your next class. No reason to stop by the office. As far as 'their type' well you saw them. "

Before Fallon could form a response some guy popped up behind Cole slapping him hard on the back. "What the fu-. Oh shit, you were about to get choke slammed," Cole said playfully to the guy next to him.

"Who's this," the guy said grinning.

"Gauge this is Fallon. Fallon this is Gauge. We were about to head over to study hall," Cole said. He didn't like the way Gauge was looking at Fallon as if she had fresh meat written in bold letters on her forehead. Since Gauge and Cole first became friends in 5th grade everything was a competition and girls were no exception. They had recently got in the habit of calling dibs. Since Cole saw her first Gauge would have to back off at least temporarily. They were high school boys after all and so far they had a 'hit and quit' philosophy. Gauge snatched Fallon's schedule from Cole to see if they would have any classes together. Cole's facial expression was almost funny.

"Well Fallon it looks we have 4th period together", Gauge said handing Fallon back her schedule and waving goodbye. He was running to catch up with a group of guys that had just walked by. The only way to describe Gauge was HOT!!!! Fallon wasn't normally interested in white guys she usually just followed her mother's lead and had only dated black guys but Gauge was not someone that could be ignored. Think Paul Walker but with gray eyes that could make her wet with just a look. His hair was the same blond and he had it styled in a faux hawk. Gauge was tall, taller than Adrian so he had to be 6'4-ish. He had on a snug Diesel T-shirt that showed of his sculpted chest. Fallon was positive that there was at least a six pack hiding under that shirt. His jeans hung low on his hips and when he waved goodbye Fallon was able to peek at his V.

"Come on just follow me. We got about 10 minutes before the bell rings but we can head over now and you can get your locker information". The two of them walked and talked on the way to class. Cole explained to her that the school was set up so the freshmen had the 6th floor; the sophomores were on the 5th floor, the juniors on the 3rd floor and the senior on the 2nd floor. The 4th floor held most of the electives and some of the teacher's offices. The ground floor had the gym, the pool, the theater and the cafeteria. When they reached the class Cole went to drop his stuff at his seat and spoke to Mr. Fraling the homeroom teacher. "She needs her locker information".

"Thanks Mr. Robison I think I have it under control. You must be Miss Riversdale. I have your locker info and lock your mom paid for it the other day. Mr. Robison can show you how to get there. We'll do a proper introduction when you get back." Mr. Fraling's mind instantly went to the gutter when he was able to make out the outline of Fallon's nipples through her shirt. He tried to refocus on her face but then he was just as distracted by her eyes. After seeing her he figured it was going to a long 50 minutes. On the way to her locker Fallon noticed Huey, Dewey, and Louie leaning against the wall of lockers talking and laughing. When Amber noticed Fallon approaching with Cole their conversation died down. They were wondering what she was doing walking with Cole.

"Hey Cole, nice of you to take in strays." Sarah said giggling like a wild hyena. Cole tried to ignore the comment. He knew they were jealous of the competition that Fallon presented. She was not only fine but she knew it too. Not shy and timid like most of the chicks that usually let the three Musketeers intimidate them into submission.

"Hey yourselves how about you put your talons away? Get to know her first before you put her on your hit list."

Jennifer was pretty, very pretty. She was tall with dark brown hair with straight bangs. She had small breasts that fit her slender frame. She had brown eyes and a perfect nose she looked mixed with Asian and white. Amber had huge breasts and blond hair with blue eyes very Barbie like. Sarah had brown hair as well but with gold highlights. She had full lips and it looked like her nose had been broken once but never set properly. She was pretty but not as pretty as the other two. None of them had anything on Fallon in the looks department.

The trio just laughed at his comment and directed their attention to Fallon. She was beautiful so what. She could dress her ass off so what. They ran that school and they would make sure she knew her place. She was already off to a bad start hanging out with Cole. Everyone knew the basketball team and football team belonged to the cheerleaders. Obviously they were all cheerleaders. Cole should know better and now he's here trying to defend her. Never mind the fact that Sarah had been sucking his dick for weeks now hoping that he would make her his girlfriend.

Fallon ignored the conversation going on around her. She didn't want to make waves on her first day. Cole was cute and nice but he was not worth the trouble. He whispered an apology to her and put his hand on the small of her back to lead them back towards class ignoring the girls still watching them. Fallon let him lead her but was a little uncomfortable with the intimate gesture. When they got back to class it was mostly full. Mr. Fraling called Fallon to the front of the class so she could quickly introduce herself.

"Fuck! I am not in the mood for this shit, "Fallon muttered to herself. She walked to the front to make her introduction. "Hey, I'm Fallon but everyone calls me Lola. My family and I just moved here." She didn't know what else to say so she hurried to finish quickly and went back to her seat. She hated being the center of attention. Study hall was boring and the Mr. Fraling was looking at her was creeping her out the bell couldn't ring soon enough.

On the way out Cole introduced her to a girl name Bianca. He said that they both had AP Chemistry together and if Bianca would mind showing her the way. It seemed that Cole was popular because, Bianca couldn't agree fast enough happy that he was talking to her. Bianca was plain looking but super nice. They held an easy conversation on the way to class. Fallon really liked Bianca and thought they could be good friends.

Chemistry moved faster than study hall and luckily she didn't have to introduce herself in that class too. It turned out that her and Bianca shared almost all of the same classes except for lunch so they walked together to English. As luck would have it Jennifer was also in that class. Fallon just sat as far away from her as possible and Bianca went to her usual seat. Fallon could feel Jennifer staring at her. If looks could kill she's be dead.

"Lola, I'll see you later." Bianca said walking in the opposite direction. Fallon saw Gauge across the hall and remembered that he said they had 4th period together. Lola walked over to him and waited for him to finish talking to this kid with bad acne. He turned around and noticed her green eyes staring at him. She made him temporarily lose his breath.

"New girl sorry I forgot your name", he lied so he didn't seem too interested.

"Fallon, no wait you can just call me Lola. I was wondering if you could show me the way to calculus." Still standing in the doorway Jennifer was even more pissed that this new bitch was standing there talking to Gauge. Gauge was hers. The two of them hooked up every once in a while and she was convinced they would be together.

"That's cool do you want to stop by your locker first and drop off your books?"

"Nah, I'll just wait and do it after math so I don't have to make too many trips." His gray eyes were hypnotic. She was having a hard time turning away she didn't want him to notice her staring.

"So, Lola how do you like it so far?"

"Well I met this girl name Bianca and she's great. Cole is nice." Gauge cringed at hearing Cole's name come out of her mouth. "I also met some not so nice people but I don't care to talk about them."

"Let me guess. Jennifer and her crew?" He said that as more of a statement and not a question.

"Yup. Those are the ones. This morning Cole said I was their type what did he mean by that?" "I don't know. Maybe because you're cute and have a sick body he thought you'd fit right in with them."

"Nope. I don't. I wouldn't hang out with them under any circumstances and I'm no cheerleader. I prefer real sports. I play volleyball, well I used to at my old school. I need to find out when I can try out or if it's too late."

He had already memorized her schedule this morning but he asked her what her next class was anyway. He wasn't normally this stalker-ish he never paid girls this much attention not even when he was trying to convince them to fuck him. He knew she was going to say lunch. He memorized her schedule when he saw it earlier. "I have gym next period if you want you can follow me and I'll introduce you to Coach Barns."

Calculus was taught by this little old lady with an unfamiliar accent. When Gauge and Fallon reached the class she immediately hushed them and directed them to some empty seats. Fallon had to do another introduction and this time saw Sarah sitting way in the back. The teacher was annoying because she explained everything like she was teaching a bunch of kindergarteners and her accent didn't help. As soon as the bell rang everyone sprinted to the door. Gauge stood outside waiting for Fallon and as soon as he saw her they headed downstairs to the gym. Sarah noticed and couldn't wait to tell Jennifer.

Gauge pointed out the coach and then ran over to the locker rooms. Coach Barns was ok, she mostly bragged about her skills as a coach and how phenomenal her teams were. She coached volleyball and softball. She was the stereotypical butch coach. She told Fallon she could stay after school today to tryout and if she made the team practice was every day except Friday and wasn't over until 5. After talking to the coach Fallon made her way out of the gym. Some of the guys were tripping over themselves to get a good look at her. For some reason their gawking was pissing Gauge off.

Lunch was uneventful. The selection left Fallon regretting her decision to pass on breakfast. She did meet another girl name Shakira that was cool. She was had this sexy school teacher vibe. She had her hair pulled back into a bun with glasses. She had hazel eyes and a dope body the color of honey. She said she was into having a good time but she wasn't really into the politics associated with high school.

Shakira and Fallon had gym next bell together which was nice. They met up with Bianca and they headed into the locker room together. Fallon didn't have a change of clothes so she kept their company while they changed. All three of the Witches of Eastwick were in the same gym too, great. They didn't say anything to Fallon but they did give her a couple of hostile glares. Shakira didn't hold back and stared right back daring them to open their mouths. Bianca wasn't into gym and kept Fallon's company while they talked and watched Shakira play basketball with some of the other girls.

Shakira was also on the volleyball team and lent Fallon some shorts and t-shirt so she could try out. Her great idea of skipping a bra was coming back to bite her in the ass. Even though her breasts bounced around every time she moved she still played well enough to make the team. By the time she was finished she was sweating and some of hair made its way out of her ponytail and the way it was curling around her face and neck she made quite a sight to the football team that was headed back to the locker rooms. Fallon and Shakira exchanged numbers said their goodbyes and headed home.

"Mom. School was only almost as horrible as I expected," Fallon yelled coming inside the house. She could smell dinner and for the first time was looking forward to Janet's cooking. Daria wasn't here and so she had to get over it. She'd have to send Daria an email to fill her in on her first day.

12