London Cabbie Ch. 02

Story Info
Joanna enters his home
3.3k words
4.45
75.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fumbled about for what seemed like an age, while he tried to get the front door open.

Finally they were in his home…alone.

'Where's the bathroom?' asked Joanna.

'Second door on your right,' replied Tom, pointing.

He heard the bathroom door lock behind her. His mind was racing now. He was exceptionally gifted at thinking on his feet - he had to be to have survived as a London cabbie without so much as a scratch for all these years. Right now though, nothing, he couldn't think of any excuse to keep Joanna in the flat once she'd finished in the bathroom.

He wasn't the violent type, and no matter how desperate he was to have her, he didn't have it in him to hold her physically against her will. But, on the other hand, he wasn't exactly a saint!

Moments later Joanna came out of the bathroom and walked over to Tom in the hallway, looking disappointingly sober and said, 'I'm sorry, but I've just been sick all over your bathroom floor.' She touched his arm and gave him an embarrassed smile.

This was the break he had been hoping for.

'Don't worry about it...look you go and have a seat in the living room, I'll fix you one of those powdered drinks to help settle your stomach, and while you're drinking it, I'll clean up the mess in the bathroom, and then we'll be back on the road.'

Joanna shook her head, and started to say 'No, look its ok...'

'It's no problem, I insist, you'll feel a hundred times better after the drink, and I guarantee you won't have a hangover in the morning.' Tom was very convincing.

She smiled and backed down. He led her to the living room and directed her to the comfortable sofa. It was quite low down and as she settled into the seat, Tom got a terrific view of her magnificent cleavage tucked inside the tight dress. He quickly averted his gaze, and excused himself to go fix her the drink.

Within seconds the electric kettle had been clicked into action, and Tom was frantically searching the drawers for his secret ingredient. Finally he found a packet of sleeping tablets along with the fizzy soluble indigestion sachets. With the edge of a teaspoon Tom started grinding several sleeping tablets into a fine powder. He mixed the powder with the contents of the indigestion sachet, and then poured the lot into a tall glass along with warm water from the kettle.

He continued stirring the fizzy drink all the way from the kitchen to the living room. 'This is going to taste terrible, but it'll do you a world of good...trust me I'm a cabbie!' Joked Tom.

'Thank you, Mr. Cabbie', acknowledged Joanna. She took one sip, and went to put the glass down on the coffee table. Tom stopped her, insisting that she finish the drink while it was still fizzing. 'Just hold your nose and gulp it down,' he instructed, not taking his eyes off the glass.

She obliged her host, and he watched her take gulp after gulp of the cloudy effervescent liquid. The more she drank, the further back her head tilted, the better was Tom's view of her protruding chest. He couldn't remember ever having seen a better pair of tits.

Joanna coughed slightly on the last gulp, spilling some liquid, which trickled down her chin splashing on her cleavage. 'Oops!' she whispered groggily. She cleaned her chin with the back of her hand, and then started slowly rubbing the exposed part of her breast to dry off the spill. Her hand sank deep into her large mammary, and Tom wished he could have used his tongue to help her.

Clearing his throat, Tom said, 'sit tight, it won't take me long to clean the bathroom. Then I'll give you a ride back home.'

Joanna nodded and slouched deeper into the sofa, 'that drink was really bitter, could I trouble you for a glass of water to help get rid of the after-taste?' her speech was now getting noticeably slurred which pleased Tom.

'What about a proper drink instead eh? One for the road, as it were,' offered Tom.

Her eyelids were starting to close slightly, and after a deep breath she replied, 'anything will do. I just want rid of this taste.'

Tom mixed her a very large, a very strong vodka and lemonade before starting his bathroom clean up.

***

He finished in no time at all, but stalled for a few extra minutes to give the drugs and alcohol a chance to work their evil magic. His patience paid off, as when he did finally enter back into the living room she was lying sound asleep on the sofa. Her empty vodka glass lay on its side on the threadbare carpet. Her long brunette hair covered her beautiful face. Her arms were hiding her breasts from Tom's view, but the bottom of her dress had ridden up slightly, which gave Tom a chance to admire her long silky smooth legs.

His heart began to race, and he could feel his face beginning to flush as he thought about all the things he could do to her in her unconscious state. He slowly edged towards her, his heart racing faster and faster the closer he got. His outstretched hand cleared her hair away from her face, and he gently nudged her shoulder, calling her name. She remained very still. He nudged her again raising his voice a little, 'Joanna, wake up.' This time she did move. Her eyelids fluttered every so slightly, she let out a weak moan, but then was still again.

That’s good enough for me, thought Tom, getting undressed. His dick had been rock hard from the moment that Joanna had entered his cab. Now that his jeans and boxers had been discarded his erection was free to stand to attention without hindrance. It felt so good.

He knelt on the floor beside the sofa and turned her slightly so that she was lying with her back fully pinned to the sofa. He looked down at her cleavage and noticed that the rim of her left nipple was showing. 'Oh dear, we can't have that,' mocked Tom, placing his hand on her ample breast. It was warm and soft to the touch. He pressed and groped until his whole hand was clutching as much of her left breast as it could hold. With his free hand he lifted a corner of her lace bra cup and tucked the breast deep into the cup. He let his hand linger on top of her breast for a few more seconds before releasing his enjoyable hold.

Was he dreaming or had he just felt up one of the most beautiful, voluptuous girls he had ever seen? This was going to be a night that he would remember forever....remember...then he thought of the perfect way to capture every precious moment.

He patted and stroked her naked thigh lightly before leaving the living room, ‘don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back.’

Tom opened drawer after drawer in his bedroom before finally finding both his camcorder and his new digital camera. 'Perfect!' he thought. He rushed back into the living room and began taking shots of the still fully clothed Joanna. It didn’t take long for the enthusiastic photographer to fill the memory card of his camera, and after swearing, he headed back into the bedroom to download the images onto his PC so that he could clear the memory and continue snapping.

While the images were being transferred Tom decided to try out the camcorder. That was when he remembered having lent all his camcorder tapes to his best friend.

‘Think Tom, think!’ he growled at himself. He would never get a chance like this ever again, and finally an idea started forming in his head.

After half an hour of frantic effort, Tom had managed to wire up his camcorder, which was now fixed on a high shelf in his bedroom, through some old cabling, that had been fed through a hole in the wall, to the VCR in the living room. He had plenty of spare VHS tapes and he marvelled at his own ingenuity.

After a few more shots of Joanna in her dress lying on the sofa, Tom was ready to start recording something a bit more revealing. He carefully lifted Joanna off the sofa and carried her into the bedroom. She was still out cold, and Tom guessed that he could still have a good few hours of fun before she came round.

Laying her gently on the bed, he started unzipping her dress. He glanced up at the camcorder in the corner of the room to reassure himself that it was switched on and set to record mode.

The dress slipped off easily, and Tom sat back on the bed to take in the view. Joanna lay very still on the bed, face down, wearing nothing but her black lace bra and matching thong. Tom grabbed his camera and started taking shots of her ass. He shot every angle possible. He even managed a few stills of him groping and caressing her firm buttocks.

Excitedly he positioned himself on the bed so that he lay beside Joanna, imagining what it would be like to wake up to someone as beautiful as she, every morning. He reached over and starting stroking her back gently with his fingertips, touching her skin, following the contour of her bra strap. He then placed his palm on her back just below her bra and started massaging his way south.

His hand soon reached the tiny thong, and he continued moving his hand down towards her thigh, all the time dragging the flimsy thong with his hand. His dick was getting sore from the permanent erection, and he rubbed himself for a while looking at Joanna's slender back, and now naked ass.

A few more photographs later, Tom removed the thong entirely from the sleeping beauty. He ran his hands all the way up from the back of her knees, over her smooth thighs, bottom, her back, and all the way up over her bra straps to her shoulders. He was in heaven. Although she was still lying on her stomach, Tom was amazed at how much of her ample bra-covered bosom was still jutting out at either side of her back. He wanted a better look, and with some difficulty he managed to undo the reinforced bra strap. With the hard work done it didn’t take much effort to scoop the bra from under Joanna. That was it, she was finally entirely naked.

Before turning her over, Tom kissed the small of her back, and both bum cheeks. He had a sudden urge to bite into her buttock but resisted…just in case.

He took a deep breath, and then began flipping her onto her back. The sight of her huge natural naked breasts was almost too much for the cabbie. He swallowed hard, and blinked several times, bring tears to his eyes. The sight was simply breathtaking. His hands were shaking as he starting taking pictures of her fabulous tits.

The camera was soon full again. He didn’t want to leave her, but he wanted to treasure and relive this night over and over again, so he forced himself off the bed, skipped over to the PC, and started the download. He glanced up at the camcorder, the red light was still on. To make sure there was plenty of light for the camera equipment, Tom switched on both the main light, and also the lamp before returning to his prey.

He had managed to circle his tongue around her well-proportioned nipples several times before the familiar 'bing' sounded from the PC alerted him that his last download had finished. Before dashing to retrieve the camera he gave into temptation and bit affectionately into her soft nipple. She let out a little whimper, which panicked Tom. He looked up shaking, to see that although her mouth was now open, to his relief, her eyes were still shut. ‘Shit that was close,’ he whispered to himself.

He carried on taking shot after shot, turning her this way and that, placing her hands in various positions. He spent a great deal of time fondling her breasts and shifting them ever so slightly to take a different photo every time. He was having the time of his life. He even managed a few shots where he positioned her limp hand around his erection. That made Tom's penis twitch with anticipation.

He rubbed his cock sideways along her luscious lips, and her mouth opened a little. As much as he wanted to force his member inside her mouth, he knew that may bring her out of her comatose state, or worse, she might bite.

He didn’t want to wait any longer, he wanted to fuck her now. He stretched his hand down to her pussy, and started rubbing his finger gently around her clitoris. To his surprise she was completely dry, all that groping, sucking and licking had had no affect on the lower region. He continued rubbing, harder this time, and her only reaction was to spread her legs a little wider. He began flicking her clit with is tongue. He had seen this done in many a porn movie and it looked pretty straightforward. It was having an affect, but she wasn't moist enough for him to make a discrete entrance. The clock had been ticking and she could wake from a sudden painful thrust from the thick-dick’ed host.

From the bottom drawer of his bedside cabinet he produced some Vaseline which he normally kept for personal use. He scooped out a large finger load of petroleum jelly and started smearing Joanna's cunt. She reacted by raising her right knee slightly, and Tom heard a faint moan. He prayed that she remained asleep for just a while longer. His generous helping of Vaseline was sure to do the trick. He wiped the excess jelly onto his cock as an added precaution.

He knelt, facing her and slowly began spreading her long legs. Once he had made enough space for himself, he sat as close as he could to her, and began positioning his cock with his Vaseline covered hand. Tom felt a wave of elation as he rubbed the tip of his knob up and down, brushing against her slit. He couldn't hold off any longer, and with a gentle nudge he started moving in. First, just the tip of his member made it in, he then came out fully before squeezing a little more dick into her hole. He noticed that although her eyes were still shut, her head was starting to move from side to side, just ever so slightly. He smiled and wondered if maybe he had used one too many tablets. With the next push he was almost half way in before he pulled out again. He stared longingly at her naked body. She opened her mouth a little, and licked her lips. In her dream state she moved a hand to her breast, making the mammary wobble from side to side. Tom went in for the final slide - homebase!.

He stayed inside her, locked, staring directly at her eyes - still closed. With a mischievous grin, Tom proceeded to gently fuck his guest. He slid comfortably in and out, taking his time to appreciate the scenery. With every thrust her breasts reacted differently, sometimes knocking together like two, water filled balloons.

It wasn't long before he felt a rush, and he knew he was about to cum. He slowed to consider his options, then thought, 'Fuck it!' and continued pumping her. Seconds later he shot his entire load inside her. It was truly the best orgasm he had ever had. He tried his best to enjoy the feeling in silence, but couldn't help the guttural noises, and whispered blaspheming.

He stayed inside her for a little while longer before withdrawing his cum covered dick.

A quick trip to the bathroom, and after changing the tape in his VCR he was ready for round two.

After apply some more Vaseline, he quickly re-entered her, and tried his best to prevent another quick climax. The problem was that groping her fabulous tits was enough to drive him over the edge, and soon he felt himself about to shoot his load again. This time he pulled out before he came, and positioned himself over her stomach. He had always wondered what it would be like to fuck a woman's tits, but had never had a sexual partner with tits bit enough to accommodate his fantasy.

He wrapped his member between her tits, using his hands to press against the sides of her remarkable breasts. He found the rubbing action a little uncomfortable at first, but soon figured out a pleasurable technique. In his excitement he put most of his weight momentarily on her stomach, and she let out a little whimper. ‘Shit!’ he thought, and lifted himself a little higher. After a few moments, he regained his composure and continued with the titty fuck.

Just as he was about to dress Joanna in a pearl necklace, she suddenly yawned. Tom came with such ferocity that his semen sprayed not only on her bosom, neck and chin, but a few visible drops also entered her yawning mouth. Her eyes were still shut, and he heard her swallow. This gave Tom and idea. He used the edge of his finger to wipe his cum off her body, and gently transferred the white juice onto her lips. It wasn’t long before Joanna was licking her lips in her sleep and unknowingly swallowing the rest of his handiwork.

'What next?' he wondered shaking her right breast playfully. As if she had read his mind in her sleep, Joanna turned over onto her stomach, raising her ass slightly in the air. Tom went for the Vaseline.

A minute later he had finished swabbing her back passage with the sticky lubricant, and took a few ‘still’ shots before attempting entry. To his surprise he found it remarkably easy to enter her anus. He gradually pushed his way in and out until he was completely inside her back hole. He looked up and noticed the change in her breathing, and how her hands were beginning to clutch pillow. A moment later she twitched and tightened her ass muscles. The sensation was delightful. He waited until she relaxed her hold on his tool, before continuing to pump her passage, enjoying her sporadic, involuntary twitching.

'I wonder if this is her favourite position?' thought Tom as he reached under her to grab hold of her breasts while enjoying her ass.

He lasted a lot longer this time; long enough to work up a sweat. His mind started wandering, and he recalled the first time he had secretly groped Joanna's cute ass as he had helped her into the taxi. 'Here I am now, fucking that same ass!' he thought.

Ready to cum, he removed his dick from inside her anus and turned her onto her back. He knelt on the pillow beside her face and started to masturbate quickly. Within seconds he shot his creamy sperm all over her face. Some even landed on an earlobe. Satisfied that he was empty he grabbed his camera and captured some images of his facial creativity.

The camera flashed full again, so he initiated the download and headed for the toilet. He returned with some wet tissues and proceeded to wipe the white goo off Joanna's face.

He kissed her cleaned face, and then collapsed on the bed beside her, joining her in a deep, deep sleep.

In the final chapter find out what happens when Joanna wakes up – what will she do to keep the pictures from being published?