London Cabbie Ch. 03

Story Info
They wake up together.
6.1k words
4.6
63.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna woke to the sound of a loud snore. She tried to open her eyes but her eyelids felt like they'd been super-glued together. With more than a little effort she tried again successfully, but closed them immediately as the light of the 100Watt bulb above dazzled her.

There was a heavy weight on top of her, keeping her pinned to the soft mattress. The heavy weight moved slightly with a grunt, and she felt a large hand instinctively tighten its hold on her breast. She remained silent as the stranger continued to move about. He finally settled after raising his thigh in between her open legs until the thigh was firmly locked against her pussy. She felt a dull pain as his leg made contact which could only mean that she had gone all the way - again!

She clenched her butt cheeks, again experiencing a dull pain in her nether regions. She tried to swallow and tasted a familiar salty substance. It must have been some night she thought.

She tried to recall the events of the night before, but drew a blank. She had been in this situation many times before, and was already rehearsing in her mind what she would say to her nameless companion. 'Well I had a great time. Thanks for everything. You were wonderful. I hope we can do this again some time.'

Joanna was finding it difficult to breathe properly with such a heavy load on top of her. She tried sliding along the bed, away from him, but didn't get very far because of his bulk. She heard another snore and her determination grew. She pushed against his hairy arm as hard as she could, and eventually moved off her, rolling to the opposite side of the bed. She took a deep breath as his groping hand left her sensitive breast.

With a concerted effort she raised herself, sat up and opened her eyes to inspect her surroundings. It was a very bright untidy bedroom. There was junk lying everywhere, and a PC was whirring away in the corner. The room smelled of sex, and Vaseline. I've woken up in worse places, she thought.

She took one look at her snoring, overweight, balding partner and shook her head. Well Joanna, she thought, you've really hit rock bottom now. Maybe he was gifted in another area she thought, and decided to have a look. She leaned over and lifted the duvet covers to stare at his man-meat. His thick cock was drooping to one side. She ran her gaze from end to end and smiled.

'There's the beef!' she whispered to herself.

'Good morning,' said Tom groggily.

With a start, Joanna dropped of the duvet, and tried to catch her breath. 'G-Good morning,' she said turning red, hoping he hadn't caught her having a peek.

After clearing her throat, she asked, 'Listen babe, I want to thank you for last night. I am running a bit late right now, so could you point me at the bathroom?'

'Sure, Joanna, it's the second door on the other side of the hall.'

She thought, well at least he remembers my name, and wished she could remember his. She made her way to the edge of the bed and headed for the bathroom.

**

As the bedroom door closed behind her, Tom let out a huge sigh of relief. He had done extremely well to hide his shock, embarrassment, and disbelief at having woken next to a busty attractive naked woman. He couldn't believe that he had managed to blurt out a 'good morning' in such a casual voice. He had remained silent as the shapely nude figure had edged its way to the end of the bed. Tom had stared intently at Joanna's backside as she had walked to the door.

'So it wasn't a dream after all' he whispered to himself. He began to recall all the nasty things he had done to her in the early hours.

He quickly got up, didn't bother dressing, and made his way into the living room where he replaced the video tape with a fresh cassette and hit record - just in case.

As he walked passed the bathroom door, it opened. Joanna stood in the doorway still naked, and said, 'Honey, I can't figure out how to make the shower heat up, can you give me a hand?'

There was a long pause as Tom caught his breath. He took in the full frontal view before regaining his composure, and said, 'yeah, the shower can be a bit temperamental at times. Let me have a look.' As he brushed passed, his elbow made contact with her breast. What drove him wild was that she didn't flinch at the contact.

Tom fiddled with the shower taps for a few seconds until a hot jet of water was beginning to steam up the bathroom. He turned to see that Joanna was watching him with her arms folded, and her teeth chattering. The folded arms seemed to push her chest out even more than usual, and the cold room had woken her dark nipples.

'Ready,' said Tom in a squeaky voice.

Joanna smiled and said, 'In more ways than one, stud,' her eyes directing him to look down.

He felt extremely embarrassed at the sight of his erection, and just stood there speechless as she walked passed him and entered into the shower.

After regaining his composure he left the bathroom, to get dressed.

Several minutes later, Tom was idling in the hallway when Joanna finally opened the bathroom door. He noticed that she had wrapped a blue towel around herself, and a red hand towel around her hair. The blue towel was just big enough to partly cover her still wet breasts, and managed to reach just above the base of her shapely bum.

Tom swallowed. He couldn't take his eyes of her chest area. He loved the way the towel had forced her tits together. He adored the way they jutted out over the towel with just a hint of nipple to keep his interest peaked.

'The most important thing was to remain cool', said a voice in Tom's head. 'If she catches you staring at her like this, then she'll get suspicious, and you'll be in a whole lot of trouble, Tommy boy!' The voice continued, 'Stay calm. Start acting like this was nothing more than a casual a one night stand.'

Joanna did notice him staring at her towel-covered tits. She smiled at him and said, 'Shit, I'm sorry, did I use your last clean towels? They were the only ones I could find in the cupboard.'

Quick as a flash Tom regained his composure and replied, 'You read my mind, Joanna. Don't worry about it, I think I've got a couple of spares in a drawer somewhere.'

'I'll just get changed then,' she said winking and left for the bedroom. He heard the lock on the bedroom door snap shut. There was no way for him to casually walk into the bedroom now, and make up some excuse to be there while she got changed. He wanted to watch her get dressed. The voyeur in him was not going to give up that quickly, and he thought about his video link up.

He made a dash for the living room where he could hear the reassuring mechanical hiss of the video recorder still taping. He tuned his TV and caught sight of Joanna's gorgeous tanned bum as she bent down to pick up her thong off the bed. He could just make out some pubic hair as she bent down even further, exposing more of herself to the video camera.

'Shame I can't work the zoom from in here!' whispered Tom to himself. She unravelled the blue towel from around her body and started wiping herself completely dry. Unfortunately she had her back to the camera - she was facing the bed, causing Tom a great deal of frustration.

Tom giggled like an excited schoolboy as she scratched her bum, totally unaware that her every move was being captured on magnetic tape. She leaned forward again, this time placing her three items of clothing neatly within easy reach on the bed. She then threw the blue towel on the floor and took off the towel covering her wet hair.

To Tom's amazement and delight she turned around and he got a full view of her naked figure. He kissed the TV, kneeled in front of it, and took out his dick for a quick massage. He then realised that she had turned around to look in the small eye-level mirror hanging on the wall.

'Jesus Christ!' he exclaimed as he watched her frantically rub her hair with the red towel. Her breasts were rocking, and knocking into each other because of her frantic arm movements. He almost came, watching the violent collisions.

He prayed that the tape he was using to record this delightful action wasn't chewed. He let go of his dick but remained glued to the TV as she finished drying her hair and started putting on her underwear.

As he watched her struggle to encase her enormous tits in that black re-enforced bra, he truly thought himself to be the luckiest cabbie in London.

Minutes later, a fully dressed Joanna entered the kitchen, where he stood preparing some tea. Tom noticed that even without makeup she still looked stunning. Her brunette hair was still wet, and some thick strands were clinging to her neck and bosom. She looked a little like Jennifer Connelly in the movie Hot Spot, which by lucky coincidence happened to be his favourite movie!

They drank their tea in silence.

Eventually, Joanna put down her half-finished mug, and asked Tom if he remembered seeing her shoes in the bedroom. He nodded and continued drinking his tea as she went to fetch her high-heels.

When she returned, her polite smile had been replaced by a far more angry and upset expression. 'You bastard, what the fuck have you done?' She was almost in tears.

'I don't know what you mean?' pleaded Tom.

'There are pictures of me, naked, all over your computer screen in the bedroom. What did you do to me last night you sick pervert!'

'What did I do? What did I do?…I didn't do anything. You asked me to take those pictures.' Tom was really clutching at straws now.

'Why the fuck would I ask you to take nude pictures of me?'

Tom had to think fast. 'You told me that it turned you on…you told me that you wanted to be famous and that I should post your images on a porn site. You said that it was your birthday and that you wanted to do something wild before you reached your thirties.'

Joanna took a moment allowing the information to sink in. 'Oh my God, what have I done,' she said falling to her knees on the hard tiled kitchen floor.

Tom kept up the pressure, 'I didn't want to do it, but you said that I could keep all the money that the web site was offering for our performance.'

'Our performance? Oh Jesus this just gets worse and worse.' There were tears in her eyes, 'do you mean that it's more than just NUDE shots of me out there on the Internet?'

Tom nodded. 'You mean you can't remember giving me head, and then letting me ride you, doggy style?'

Her hands were now covering her face. She shook her head. 'I can't remember a thing,' she said weakly.

Tom felt a bit awkward, standing in front of his weeping guest. She was still on her knees, and Tom drifted back to the events of last night as he caught sight of her bra-encased breasts, which looked magnificent at this angle.

He snapped out of his daydream and stooped down to pick her up. He stooped slowly, making the most of the bird's eye view. He helped her to her feet and dried her eyes with his thick fingers.

'If my boss sees those pictures, I'm out of a job,' she sobbed.

'If your boss sees the pictures, he'll probably close the blinds in his office and have a good play with himself,' said Tom trying to cheer her up.

'My boss is a 'she', and the bitch doesn't like me at all. She grabbed Tom's hand, 'is there anything you can do?'

Tom took a deep breath. 'I'll make you a deal. You calm down, put on some breakfast, and I'll contact the web site, and see if there's anything that can be done before they refresh their web pages.' he said in a soothing tone.

'I couldn't eat a thing,' she said weakly, trying to regain her composure.

'That's a real pity,' thought Tom wickedly, raising an eyebrow.

'But I'll make you some French toast if you show me where you keep the bread,' offered Joanna.

Tom was quick to leave the kitchen and set to work backing up all the photos he had taken in the bedroom, onto CD. He could hear Joanna cluttering about in the kitchen, so knew he wouldn't be disturbed.

Finally the CD was ready, and with it securely locked in the bedside cabinet, Tom made his way quietly into the living room. There, he swapped the VHS tape again, and hid all his recently recorded videos under a pile of magazines in the corner of the room. He couldn't wait to watch the tape he had just ejected from the recorder again. He was getting turned-on thinking about being able to watch his favourite bank teller putting on her black lacy bra and thong, and finally squeezing that fabulous body into a tight black low cut dress.

'Toast's ready' shouted Joanna from the kitchen.

The toast was revolting, but he finished it anyway while chatting to his fantasy woman. During their chat he cleverly threw in a few words and phrases that Tom would have learned about Joanna the night before had they been on a proper date. The truth was that he had learned most of the facts about her from simply eavesdropping on her conversations with Pam at the bank. He also slipped his own name into their conversation so that she could pretend to have remembered it all by herself. He could see her eyes widen slightly and her head nodded when she picked up on his name being Tom.

Tom finished the last bite of toast in silence, as Joanna waited eagerly to hear about her dilemma. Tom's wicked mind was working overtime.

'I won't bullshit you, Joanna,' he lied, 'the company aren't too happy about pulling their main update. They want the money that they wired into my account, and also a reclaim fee of two thousand pounds.'

'Fuck me!' said Joanna trying to figure out how she had managed to get herself into such a mess.

'I hope to,' thought Tom. He looked directly into her eyes and said, 'Look, I did try to talk you out of it last night, but you were so moody, and insisted that I send the pictures to the porn site. You said that if I didn't want the money I could donate it to "some fucking charity". I don't mind paying them back the money they gave me, but what do you want me to do about this two thousand pound fine?'

'I haven't got that kind of money. Shit, I don't have any savings at all,' said Joanna in a broken voice. She thought about asking Pam, but didn't want to have to explain why she needed the money.

During their breakfast chat, Tom had strategically mentioned that he had been saving up for the holiday of a lifetime.

After a deep breath, Joanna said in a clear slow voice, 'Tom? I know we've only just met, but I have to ask you, I beg you, can you please help me to get out of this nightmare…please?'

He let her suffer with a few seconds of silence before saying, 'No…you don't mean my holiday money? You can't be serious! I've been saving for years to go on this trip. You don't know how important this holiday is to me. Driving a cab for all these year has taken its toll, the doctors have told me that I need some serious stress relief or else I'm heading for a stroke before I'm forty!' He could have won an Oscar for that little speech, but the truth was that he had been over-stressed lately.

'I'm sorry I don't know where else to turn,' pleaded Joanna, in genuine desperation.

She took a step closer towards Tom in the kitchen, biting her lip, and straightening her shoulders. 'We did have a great time last night, didn't we?'

'Well, to be brutally honest, it wasn't anything special. You weren't exactly sober, and you seemed more worried about the pictures looking good rather than enjoying the sex.' Tom was really enjoying this.

On hearing that, Joanna took a step backing thinking that there was no point pursuing that line of persuasion. She started rubbing her hands and biting her lip nervously. She wondered how long it would take for the bank to authorise a loan that big, then she remembered that she would have to get it authorised by her bitch-queen manager, who would insist on knowing what the loan was for.

Tom gave her an opening. 'If I loaned you the money, how long would you take to pay me back?'

Joanna's eyes widened and said, 'as soon as I can. Look I don't earn that much, but I could pay you back in instalments. Say £100 a month?'

Tom shook his head. 'No I can't put off my holiday that long,' he teased.

Joanna didn't want to lose her only chance to get out of this mess. She took a step toward him again, and said, 'my last holiday was so stressful, that I felt like I needed another break just to get over it! Holidays aren't all that they are cracked up to be you know.' Her voice was failing her by the end of the sentence as she thought that no one would believe that.

This was taking far too long so Tom decided on a more direct approach. He said, 'Look, I think you are a very attractive woman, possibly the most attractive woman I have ever met. I'm never going to forget last night because I don't believe I'll ever be with anyone as beautiful as you again.' He paused to take a deep breath, refusing to look directly at her.

Joanna absorbed the new information like a sponge and thought, 'Shit! This guy really means it. This isn't just some lame chat up line.' She was now filling with confidence as she felt that she had the upper hand for the first time. 'You really are sweet,' said Joanna, leaning over and giving him a peck on the cheek. Tom closed his eyes are she did so. She whispered in his ear, 'It's a real shame you can't help me Tom. I mean who's to say that you couldn't have had a replay of last night?'

She took a step back and put her hands on her hips, spreading her legs slightly apart. In her sexiest voice, she said, 'What's two thousand pounds, compared to a passionate night with, what did you call me? Oh yes, the most attractive woman you had ever met?'

Tom swallowed hard, and started to tremble. He couldn't speak. Noticing his trembling, Joanna sniggered mockingly. 'Don't be shy. Thomas.'

A dark cloud enveloped his mind as he watched her tease him. He really didn't like being mocked. He felt embarrassed and infuriated as she started to laugh openly at his nervousness.

He rushed forward and started kissing her roughly, pressing her against the cold tiled wall. She pulled herself free from his embrace and shouted, 'You son of a bitch, that hurt, you bit my lip!'

He slapped her, hard. He couldn't stop himself. It was as if someone else had taken control of his mind.

After a sharp intake of breath Joanna slapped him back, and said, 'Listen Prick! I don't like the rough stuff, do you hear me?'

He managed a nod as he came to his senses.

The mood had changed now. All she wanted to do was leave, but knew she had to spend a few more hours with the overweight, hairy cabbie. He was getting more and more desperate to fuck his houseguest. He didn't want to play any more games.

He grabbed her hand and led her quickly into the bedroom. She protested that he was hurting her wrists but her complaints fell on deaf ears. She didn't like the change that had come over him and thought, perhaps the doctors had been right about his stress levels. She thought that it was probably best to play along with him as best she could, as she didn't relish the thought of having to explain a bloody lip and black eye to her boss on Monday.

He thought about tearing off her clothes, and started clawing at the top of her dress. With great effort she forced his hands off her, and exclaimed, 'I'll do it! Will you please calm down!'

He took a step back and started trying to relax, taking long deep breaths. She quickly unzipped the dress and threw it on a nearby chair. Tom's breathing became more erratic, and he thought he was going to hyperventilate. Joanna thought that she had better do something quickly to control this freak before he did something stupid. She sat on the bed in her black underwear facing Tom and beckoned him over.

He was beginning to wheeze now, as if he had asthma, and could feel himself getting dizzy as he approached the edge of the bed. She quickly unzipped his jeans, pulled them down to his knees along with his boxers and stuck his semi-hard cock into her mouth. A great rush of pleasure flowed though Tom's entire body as she started to suck on his tool. He could feel her tongue flicking saliva around his penis head as she alternated between shallow and deep thrusts.

12