London to New York Ch. 01

Story Info
A Husband and Wife enjoy their London to New York flight.
2k words
3.51
18.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, let me tell you a little about myself. I am 32 years old, 5 foot 11 inches, brown hair, green eyes, 185 pounds, I have a 7 and 1/2 inch cut cock and my name is Chris. I work as a Senior IT Manager for a nationwide company. I am married to a very beautiful woman, Allie, who is 29 years old, 5 foot 4 inches, brown hair, hazel eyes, 122 pounds, and very firm 34C cup breasts. We had not had kids yet but it always has been part of our future plans after doing all the things that we wanted to do as a couple before having the extra burden of a child around.

I had always been orally bi-curious (but have never acted on it yet) and my wife knew this. She also knew I was interested in having a threesome with her and another girl or guy and into sharing/swapping (which we had also not acted on yet).

We were on one of our "bucket list" (what we called our list of things that we wanted to do before having kids) trip to England, Scotland and Ireland and loved our time there. I was luckily able to get a month off from work, though I did have to have some conference calls once or twice a week while we were there. Allie always hated the interference. But we still had a blast and got to do all the things we wanted to do and see while we were there. Our list was almost empty, with only one more trip left after this one, so we were almost ready to discuss our plans for trying to have a kid.

Our trip ended in London, as that was where we were flying out for our trip back home in the States. Fortunately, my wife and I always loved to fly so we were therefore not dreading the flight too much. However, we were certainly conscious of the fact that we were going to have a stranger sitting next to my wife, who would block our way out. I had opted for window seat and Allie would have the seat next to me. That was always the worst part for us. You never know if you were going to get a quiet skinny person who never says a peep or an overweight person who is obnoxious and somehow falls asleep leaning on you; or anything and everything in between.

We got in early to the airport for our flight as usual. We hated struggling to get on the plane and get our baggage stowed with a bunch of other passengers. We were able to be at the front of the queue for boarding. We luckily beat our mystery aisle person, so we were able to get to our seats and get situated for the long flight to New York.

As we waited for the plane to fill up, we were watching passengers board and were playing the, "Ohhh I hope it's not him....She looks quiet; maybe we got lucky this time" game. It was getting close to the end of boarding when our mystery person finally showed up and I knew instantly that my wife found him attractive.

He was about 6 feet tall give or take an inch, dark hair, brown eyes, and a darker skin tone – not black, just one of those people who have a constant tan look. We said our hello's and introduced ourselves and found out his name was Mike. Soon our plane started taxiing and took off. We all just sat there playing with the screens on the back headrests of the seat in front of us, trying to find something to watch.

About 2 hours into the flight, my wife and Mike started to talk and get to know each other. I noticed that as the time passed, they started to flirt with each other. It didn't bother me too much, as I knew that she loved me. I always had the fantasy of sharing her, so if it played out that something came out of it; it was a Win-Win for me. They talked for about a hour and then we all watched a movie that came on and stayed pretty quiet while it was playing.

Once the movie was over, it was starting to get dark outside. People in the plane started to turn off their lights and fall asleep. I was getting tired as well; so when the stewardess walked by, I asked her for a blanket and my wife asked if she could get one as well. The stewardess asked Mike if he wanted one too. He said that he did not need one now, as he was going to stay up and read for a while. I could never sleep comfortably on planes; but once the blankets came, both my wife and I leaned our chairs back. I fell asleep instantly.

I woke up a little later hearing some talking. I heard Mike ask the stewardess to check again. I noticed my wife had woken up as well and I heard her ask what was wrong.

He told her "Apparently, I waited too long to ask for a blanket because they seem to be all out now."

A couple of minutes passed and the stewardess came back to apologize that there were no blankets left on the plane. Mike didn't seem too upset about it. My wife asked him, "Here, want to share mine? It is plenty big enough to cover us both."

Mike asked "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother."

She reassured him it was fine and tossed part of the blanket over him. After a couple of minutes I again fell asleep.

I must have been asleep for 2 hours, which is the longest I have been able to sleep on a plane. When I woke up, I noticed both Allie and Mike's chairs were tilted forward a bit. They were awake. I could barely tell, because they had the blanket laid across them so well, that her hand was in his lap and after watching for a few minutes; sure enough, she was rubbing his cock and I could hear them whispering back and forth but could not make out what they were saying.

I didn't move, as I wanted to see what happened. I didn't want to alert them that I was awake. I closed my eyes as much as possible while still being able to see what was going on. After a few more minutes of her stroking him and some more whispering; my wife looked over at me and then turned back to him. I could hear her say that I was still asleep. I also noticed that she stopped stroking him and had her hand back on her side. I thought they were done.

Ten minutes later Mike got up and headed for the wash room. She followed him after 2 minutes. A couple of minutes passed so I decided to lean my chair forward since there was no need to act asleep anymore and started to watch a movie, wondering what they were doing back there. I had a bunch of thoughts running through my head like, "Were they in the same bathroom? Did they have their fun and just needed to wash up?"

Fifteen minutes passed when my wife finally reappeared and sat down next to me without saying a word. I started to say "I woke up and was wondering what happened to you" when suddenly she leaned over and started to make out with me.

I had my answer what she was doing back there. I could taste the cum still in her mouth, something that we would often do with each other – she would suck me off and then hold my cum in her mouth and make out with me sharing my load of cum with me, except for this time she was doing it with another man's cum.

I swallowed what she gave me and she pulled away and smiled – a half worried half excited smile. I smiled back and told her how amazingly hot that was. She then threw the blanket over my lap and started stroking my cock and told me what had happened.

Apparently, after I fell asleep and they started to share the blanket; they were both unable to sleep and started to talk again. One thing lead to another and more sexual things came up in their talks. Finally he asked her how large her breasts were. She told him 34C and she asked him how large his dick was. He replied that it was nine inches. She said that she did not believe it.

He asked her to stroke his cock and get it hard. He said that then she could check it herself. She looked around to make sure none of the passengers around us were awake or paying attention. They adjusted the blanket and she started to rub his cock.

Once it got hard, she told him that it felt large. However, she said that she could not tell if it was actually that big unless she actually saw it. He suggested that they go to the washroom and she could take a look. Allie told him that she was up for it. They discussed the plan.

Mike asked her "What about your husband?"

She then told him about my fantasies and that I was Bi-Curious. He seemed to understand our situation then so they decided to continue their plans.

He asked her to check if I was awake. That is when she looked over at me and told him that I was still asleep. She admitted to me that when she looked at that time, she could tell that I was awake because when she looked over, she saw that my eyes were just a little open. She could also see that I was semi hard under my blanket. She told me that they waited so that his erection could go down. After that he got up and went into the washroom leaving the door just slightly open.

Allie said that she waited for about two minutes. She then went, joined him in the washroom and locked the door. She went to work on unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down. She took his underwear off exposing his erect cock. She told me that she couldn't resist herself once she saw it. She dropped to her knees and started to suck his cock. He stopped her and told her that he wanted to see her tits while she sucked him. She said that she would do it, however, after sucking him off, she would go back to our seats and share his cum with me. After that Mike would have to wait in the washroom for ten minutes so that she could go back and talk to me. She told him that she would then either return, or if she was not back in ten minutes; he could come back to the seats.

He agreed and she took her top and bra off and started sucking him off again. She said that he lasted for a while before he finally blew a huge load in her mouth. His load was so big that she had to swallow some before putting her top back on. She said that she left her bra in the washroom and came back to the seats.

She told me that she really wanted to fuck him and if I was OK with it, she was going to go back and do just that. She also told me that it was completely up to me and she asked me not to feel pressured into it.

I thought about it for a couple of minutes; knowing that I had some time before her 10 minutes were up. I then told her that as long as she took her phone with her and recorded the whole thing; I was fine with it. She smiled and grabbed my hand and guided it to her shorts. I shoved my hand in and gave her pussy a quick rub. I was amazed at how wet she was while she grabbed her phone. She then got up and walked back to the washroom again.

To be continued...

Please feel free to share your feedback, as this is my first story and I am open to improving.

Thank you to iloveall for his assistance in editing my story.