Lonely Cashier

Story Info
A lonely cashier finds someone with a fetish for her.
1.7k words
4.19
19.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story starts out with me; a not-so-attractive cashier. I put through so many people a day I don't even recognize faces or care what they have to say anymore. It's the same thing over and over; how are you? Good? That's good. Have a nice day. Hi, how are you? Blah blah blah.

I get cute guys coming through my till all the time, I don't even bother flirting with them. What's the point? I'm just an unattractive cashier.

It's not that busy today and I'm just standing around, stuck on express again. This guy comes in and goes straight for the candy rack. He's shuffling around looking a little nervous. Then he comes to my till and pays for the chocolate bar and as he goes to leave, he hands me a little envelope. Weird, I thought, as another customer comes through and I don't have a chance to look at it. I shove it in my back pocket for later.

On my break I pull it out and read it "wanna text me, cutie?" I laugh. Then I get serious, is he for real? No, he's just messing with me. It'll be a set up to humiliate me. But, what if it isn't?

As I think about it, I wish I would have paid more attention to him. I don't even remember what he looks like. The only thing I can recall is he had a nicely trimmed short beard, and nice dress pants and shirt on.

It's been a week. I can't stand it, I text the number. "Who is this?"

"Who is this?" He replies.

I hate it when people do that! I asked him first! "You'll never know. I bet you drop of 100's of little pre-made envelopes asking girls to text you."

"No, just one. I made that for you. I was too shy to ask you in person."

"Are you serious then? Why me?"

"You're cute, you're always friendly, even though I know you deal with hundreds of people a day, you don't let it get you down. You're one of the most genuine people I've seen. You always smile at me."

Geesh, why is he saying this? I don't even remember the guy.

"I don't remember you, I'm sorry. I don't even remember what you look like."

"Well, let's meet up." My heart pumps a little faster when he says that.

What the hell, I think. "I wouldn't usually do something like this, but why not. When and where?"

"The mall? We can walk around and talk or have coffee or lunch or anything you want."

"Sounds good." I reply, heart racing.

"Are you free this afternoon?" My heart races even faster, I am free. I could meet him today!

"Yes." I gulp.

"See you at 4 then?" He texts.

"Okay." I press send.

Oh my god! I'm meeting him today! Oh my oh my oh my! I'm meeting a cute guy today! I'm relieved we are meeting at the mall, this way I can make sure he's not some sort of creep in a public place.

I frantically jump in the shower, get dressed, and drive to the mall.

I walk into the mall and sit down on the bench and text him and tell him where I am.

A tall, handsome man is walking toward me, "Melanie?" He says.

"Yeah, that's me. Are you David?"

"Sure am," he smiles. "let's go for a walk." As he grabs my hand and pulls me up.

We walk around the mall and chat about nothing in particular, where we're from, our careers, family, etc. He's in the army and right now he's taking a break, he has to go away to another country as a peace keeper in a few months. Honestly, he's one of the most handsome men I've encountered. He's got dark brown hair, some nicely trimmed stubble and side burns, light blue eyes, nice jaw, he's tall and muscular, ooh.

When the malls closing we say our goodbyes, and we are about to part, but I just can't handle leaving him yet. I invite him over to my place.

"You are gorgeous, Melanie, I don't want to do anything you don't want to do, so if I start doing someone you don't like, tell me and I'll stop. I think we could be good together and I don't want to do anything to ruin it." He says, as we both sit down on the couch together.

I flip on some show I don't even care about. I'm more interested in him.

"Thank you."

He puts his arm around my shoulders and squeezes me close. It feels so nice to have someone touch me. I wrap my arm around his waist and hug him.

I can feel him breathing on my ear, oh it feels so good. The hug turns me over so our chests are pressed together. I'm not a very busty girl, I have nice little b cups. He puts his hands on my waist under my shirt and slides his hands up to my bra strap. He puts his fingers under my bra strap and moves his hands towards my breast. Ohh that feels so good. He grasps my breasts gently with his hands and plays with my nipples. He's staring into my eyes as if saying "is it okay?"

I lean in and kiss him on the neck, then pull out and kiss his lips. His lips are amazing, damn can he kiss. His tongue plays with mine just enough and he softly bites my lips. This guy is amazing. Oh you can do anything you want to me. I feel my pussy pulse, aching for him. It's times like this I'm glad I'm on birth control.

I'm sitting on top of him now. I can feel a bulge in his pants forming. I can just imagine how big it is.

He lays me down on the couch, and takes off my shirt, he runs his hands up and down my whole abdomen, then takes off my bra, and slowly and gently kisses and licks each of my nipples. Sensations run through my whole body and I almost lose myself right then and there. He stops and looks at me and smiles. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No." I smile. And pull him close so I can suck on his neck. "I've never done anything like this before but it feels so right with you."

"Are you a virgin?" He looks surprised.

"No," I smirk, "I mean messed around so passionately, fooled around, kissed, embraced."

He cups my breasts again with his nice, big, soft hands. Then he moves them down my sides and undoes my belt and button. My pussy aches for him, I want him deep inside me so bad, but I also don't wanna look like a desperate slut. Though I haven't had sex in about year, I am desperate!

I see the bulge in his pants, and undo them and let it out. Oh my! I want it sooo bad. It's beautiful, and huge! I put both my hands around it. "Does that feel better?" I ask.

"Oh much better. I could almost melt when you touch me." He stares into my eyes.

I can't take my focus off of that gorgeous cock, I want it in me so bad. I know it will hurt a bit, my only boyfriend had a fairly small dick. This one is way bigger.

"We don't have to, you know."

"I know," I say, as I stroke his cock. "I want to."

He takes off my pants and plays with me, I'm soaking wet. We're both naked now. He puts his cock in between my lips and just slides it back and forth for a while, rubbing my clit. Ohhhh it feels so damn good. I could cu- cum ohhhh yes- my body shakes in convulsions. I'm sweating. My pussy is pulsing harder than ever before. That was amazing. And we haven't even started yet. I'm still convulsing. That was the best orgasm I've ever had. My pussy twitches. His dick still sliding in and out of my lips on my clit. OH YES! I grab hold of him, nails deep in his skin, my head rolls back, another wonderful orgasm. My body convulses, my pussy twitches, I close my eyes and cling to him. His dick is so warm in my pussy lips, and it's not even inside me yet. I've never had two orgasms in a row. I get another wave of convulsions, my pussy beats hard and fast and I squeeze my thighs on his dick. "Put it in now, please." I say.

He positions the head in the slit of my opening, and gently pushes in. Ohh the slight sting of pain feels good, get it in already, I'm aching for it! He pushes in slowly, I feel his warm erection fill up every crease in my opening. It feels amazing. He slowly strokes back and forth 3 or 4 times, I squeeze my thighs on his cock. Oh, shouldn't have done that, my body convulses and I lose myself. I shake and shake. My pussy beats and pulses, he keeps going and the orgasm gets even better. I squeeze my legs and cling to him and rock my pelvis back and forth. Ohhhh. I'm sweating so badly. I've never felt this good. I've never felt my pussy beat that hard. He keeps going, in and out, in and out and in and out, he's staring into my eyes smiling. I lose myself again, body convulsing as he continues pounding himself in and out of me.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum. You feel so damn good." He says. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"On my clit, babe, take it out and put it on my clit when you start to cum."

He pounds me faster and faster, I can see him start to shake and convulse, he slides out of me and pushes his dick onto my clitoris. Ohh I can feel the warm sticky cum in my lips. When his dick touches me I convulse again, my body shakes, heat waves rush over me, my pussy ACHES, and PULSES so hard! I can't move, it feels too good, I just lay there and convulse with him shaking on top of me. We are a sweaty, sticky mess.

This is definitely the start of something great.