Lonely Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers

I started playing with her nipple. I realised that I had a better response when I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Everytime I squeezed the nipple, she shuddered. She reached up and pushed my t-shirt down exposing my breasts completely.

"I want to play with your breasts," she said, taking her mouth off them for a few seconds. She was breathless like a sprinter who had run the 100 metre dash. This didn't deter her from diligently going back to my nipple and sucking it with renewed enthusiasm.

I made her sit straddling one of my thighs and pulled her to me, kissing her hard. With my other hand I lifted her skirt so that her panties were in contact with my thigh. She moaned as my hand started making her rock on my thigh as I sucked on her tongue. I pulled back from her mouth to take her t-shirt off. She helped me take her bra off and I was amazed when I saw her breasts. Her nipples were large and her aureola was a shade of pink. Her breasts seemed even bigger than I had imagined and nicely proportioned. I could see some of her veins against the creamy skin.

I pulled her back to me and our breasts mashed together while we kissed. She kept rocking on my thigh. Things were getting hotter by the minute and I decided it was time to move to the bedroom. Without saying a word, I picked her up in my arms and moved to my room. She had her arms around my neck like a baby as I lay her down on the bed. I lay on my back and pulled her on top of me. She put her legs on either side of my thigh and started to rub her crotch against my thigh with the slim barrier of her drenched panties. I pulled her up so that her thigh would rub against the crotch of my shorts. I loved the dull feeling of her thigh rubbing through my shorts and panties. I reached behind her and pulled her panties up, and made the fabric go into her ass crack making it look like a thong. Pulling on the panties once its like a thong creates a nice feeling when its pulled up. She moved to my breasts and started sucking it while rubbing her pussy faster against my thigh.

"Baby, I want to feel your pussy," I murmured. First I thought she didn't hear me, but then I felt her slowing down and moving slowly up so that my hand was within reach of her pussy. I reached between us under her belly and started to rub her crotch over the drenched panties. She started kissing my face as I reached into her panties. Her pussy was smooth and shaved. I cupped it with my hand and squeezed it, feeling the juice trickle over my fingers. My middle finger found her opening and I started to probe it. She was tight but her wetness made it easier for my finger to move in slowly. She lay still while I moved my finger into her tight pussy. After my finger was buried in her, she started to move against it sucking on my breasts. Her movements were slow and sensual and I made sure her clit recieved some attention. However, it was difficult to keep my finger moving since it started to hurt. So I made her lie on her back and propped her tummy up with a couple of pillows. I spread her legs so that I could give my undivided attention to her pussy and ass. I started to lick the insides of her thighs and moved towards her pussy which was dripping. My tongue went right into her slit and started to lick the slit up and down. I buried my tongue in her pussy and felt my nose rub against her anus. I could feel her clenching her anus when she felt my nose against it.

I kept licking her pussy along its length. I increased the length of my tongue's path closer and closer to her anus. She squirmed a little but I ignored it. I used my forefinger to rub the well lubricated rim of her anus while my tongue licked her wet pussy. Her movements increased in intensity and I realised that she was going beyond the point where one doesn't care about how the pleasure is derived as long as the sensation helps the quest towards a rocking orgasm. I took a chance and pushed my forefinger gently against the opening of her anus. I felt the muscles clench immediately. I kept probing the opening and then brought my tongue into action. My finger slipped into her pussy while my tongue probed her anus. It received a better response and the muscles didn't clench as much as they did against the finger. I tasted metalic taste of her ass as my tongue pushed its way into her. I heard her moan when my tongue overcame the last bit of resistence and I was finally insider her ass. My tongue moved in and out of the opening and I felt her rock against my face. I realised that she was enjoying herself and buried my tongue deeper. My tongue ached as it went into her anus but I didn't want to stop. I wanted her to cum hard in response to my tongue and finger. I managed to insert another finger into her pussy while I tongue-fucked her ass. I kept moving my fingers harder. My hands were aching from the effort but I didn't dare stop. I used a finger of the other hand to stimulate her clitoris. She moved even faster and then suddenly, she started to shake uncontrollably signalling her climax. I was surprised to find my hands getting drenched and I realised that Waruni had squirted during the climax. I felt a stream of cum slamming into my neck and drenching my breasts as she screamed herself through a really intense orgasm. I kept moving my fingers and fucking her ass until she pushed me away when the sensation became too much for her to handle. I moved off her pussy and ass and hugged her hard as she tried to get back to the present.

She turned towards me with tears in her eyes and her face full of emotion and kissed me wordlessly. I felt her lick her cum off my face. Her arms were wrapped hard around my body and her lips didn't seem to get enough of me. I have never experienced such a loving kiss and an embrace from a woman before and it was a moment I would treasure for a long time. She seemed overwhelmed with gratitude. Finally, she managed to get back to earth.

"Oh gosh, Shani, you made me cum!"

"Well, you never told me that you squirt. That was a lovely surprise."

"Its the first time I did that. Could there be something wrong with me?"

"No baby, its normal and I loved it!"

"Really? Oh my god, your bedsheet is ruined!"

"Thats a small price to pay," I murmured as I pulled her to me and started to kiss her again.

"Shani, I want to see all of you," she mumured shyly. I moved closer to her face and kneeled right in front of her face with my legs on either side of her.

I reached over to the drawers near the bed and took a small pair of scissors and handed it over to her.

"Why don't you expose the bits that you want to see?" I asked her.

"You don't mind me ruining your shorts?"

"Not at all."

She took the pair of scissors from me and started to cut along one leg. She reached halfway along the length of the shorts and then started cutting along the other leg. Then she joined the two cuts horizontally making a flap. She pulled me down towards her face. She started to lick along my thigh moving closer to my wet panties. Then she licked along the edge of the panties teasing me by sliding her tongue under the seam. Then she started to lick my crotch, tasting my wetness. I pushed it harder against her mouth. She took the scissors again and pushed me back. She pulled the material away from my body and made a cut along my slit on the panties.

It was a really kinky thing to do and I felt my pulse racing when she pulled my crotch to her face. Her tongue started to probe the opening, exploring my slit. Her tongue was not as long as mine, but it made up for the length with the intensity of its attention. she kept licking along my slit. After a while, she tore my panties up making way for her tongue to explore me fully. The torn shorts were becoming a hindrance and I got off her face to take them off along with the panties. I sat down back on her face and let her tongue do its probing. I reached back with my finger and started to probe my anus, but she stopped me. Her fingers started to explore my ass. They were not as practised as mine. However, her inexperience made it even hotter and I shuddered when her finger entered my ass. I smothered her mouth with my pussy moving hard against her probing tongue. I reached over and pulled her head to my pussy as I grinded against her face. Her finger was buried inside my asshole as she struggled to keep pace with my rocking. I realised that my weight was difficult for her to manage and I moved onto my back so that she could lick me easily.

But she had other ideas. She lay on me with the full length of her small body and started to rub it against me. OUr sweat and her cum made it a sticky encounter. I pulled her up a little so that I could kiss her mouth. She broughter her finger to my mouth and made me taste my own ass. We kissed each other over her finger. I felt her foot rubbing against my pussy. I lifted my hips off the bed to allow her toe to rub against my pussy.

By this time I was going crazy, wanted her mouth on my pussy. But she was taking her time getting to it. I let her take it at her own pace, not wanting this to end soon. Eventually, her mouth went to my breasts. She started to suck my nipple hard. I asked her to bite it gently and she complied. Then she lifted my arm and started to lick my armpit. It felt so hot to feel her licking all of my sweat. I pulled her back up and kissed her hard tasting my salty sweat on her lips. She went back to my other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

"Close your eyes!" she ordered.

I closed my eyes and let her take over my body. I felt her moving along the length of my body. It was hard to keep my eyes closed and my mouth shut but I managed it. Her inexperienced tongue was all over me. It lingered in every crease it could find including my belly button. Finally, her mouth was so close to my clitoris. She started to lick it gently. It was drenched in my juice and I could feel her breath on my skin. The tongue slid down and she made me lift my hips and slid a pillow underneath so that she could have access to all of me.

I felt her tongue hesitate at the lower edge of my pussy. I moaned a little louder urging her to continue on her downward quest. She resumed her hesitant descent. She lingered on the no mans land between my pussy and anus. Her tentative tongue was ticklish and sexy at the same time. I waited patiently as she gathered enough guts to move lower. Her progress was tantalisingly slow. Finally, her tongue reached my rim and I moaned even louder, urging her to lick my ass. She started to trace the rim gingerly, and I pushed it against her face. Her tongue gradually became less self conscious and started to lick the tight rim. I parted my cheeks with my hands giving her support. Her tongue started to enter the tight opening. It felt heavenly as she entered me slowly and finally she was inside my ass. Her tongue started to probe as I had done on her. Her nose rubbed against my pussy as she struggled to keep her tongue inside my tight hole. The pulled out and then started to do the same with my pussy. Her tongue started to fuck my pussy and her thumb rubbed my clitoris. I started rocking harder and harder against her mouth. I felt her other thumb go into my ass. I cannot explain how it feels when someone assaults 3 pleasure points at the same time. Its something that needs to be experienced rather than explained. I don't remember how long she kept up this assault on these three pleasure points but without warning, my long awaited orgasm was upon me and I felt as if I was drowning in that intense pleasure. I shuddered repeatedly as I started screaming my head off. I came back to earth to the sound of my own breathing and the clicking of a clock on my bedside cupboard. Without thinking I pulled Waruni by her hair and dragged her upto my face. Her face seemed tired and wet from the attention she had just given me. Her eyes were full of emotion and love and kissed her hard. No words were required to express how we both felt. We kept kissing each other and to my amazement I felt her responding again. Her legs slipped to a position so that she was straddling me while lying on me and she started to rock against me. Her pussy started to rub against my tummy and she breath started to come fast. She kept rocking against my tummy. She then slid down to my thigh and started to rub against it while sucking on my breast.

"Waruni, do you want to sit on my face baby?"

She stopped and without a word slid over to my face and started rubbing her wet pussy against my tongue. She held onto the bed post and rocked.

"Shani, please baby, put your finger in my ass!" she gasped.

I grinned as my hands started to rub her ass and moved towards her tight opening. Her rocking became faster. Within a few seconds I had a finger in her ass and one in her pussy. She was moaning my name while she rocked against my hands and tongue. For the second time that night she squirted on me. This time the amount of liquid was much more than before. I drank some of it as I continued to lick her pussy. She pulled away from me finding it difficult to endure my roaming tongue. She was breathless and sweaty. She came back up and started to kiss me hard. Her hand went down to my wet pussy. She was inside me in a flash, her fingers buried in my pussy while she kissed me. My pussy was already wet from the encounter between my tongue and her pussy.

Her fingers made a wet sound as it slapped against my pussy. She slid down after a while and started licking my tummy as her fingers continued to slam into me. Her tongue licked my navel pushing it in and making it wet. Her tongue took its time to move down to my waiting pussy. It started to lick the mons moving down lower into my slit. It didn't stop at my pussy and continued to move down to the area between my pussy and ass. I shuddered as I felt her tongue move lower. I lifted my hips off the bed. Her tongue toyed with my anus as I spread it so that she could lick it. She made me lie on my tummy, after propping up my ass with a pillow so that it lifted my ass for her to lick.

Her tongue started its excruciatingly slow journey down the crack of my ass. I felt her linger at every point, licking and tasting. Her moans suggesting to me that she enjoyed licking me. Her tongue reached my ass hole for the second time and started to explore it as if for the first time. Her hands parted my hole and licked it slowly telling me what a nice body I had. Her tongue pushed gently at the opening and suddenly with a bit of force, her tongue pushed in hard. I felt her going in and moaned as she started to move in and out of my ass. From time to time she moved to my pussy which I was trying to rub against the pillow. Her hands stopped my moving hips. Her tongue then attacked my pussy with no inhibitions.

I almost screamed as I felt her tongue lick my clit. Her finger entered my pussy easily and started to lick rythmically making the pleasure build up. I knew I was not going to last much longer and just as the thought crossed my mind, I felt the orgasm hit me. I shuddered and lost all contact with the real world as I tumbled into the dark void of a blissful orgasm. I felt her move back up on the bed and put her arm around my body as I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers
12