Lonely Housewife & Helpful Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henry49
henry49
56 Followers

Amy pulled her mouth from his and rested her head on his shoulder, her breath warming his neck, her lips almost touching his ear. Her pussy was dripping, soaking her panties with her love juices. She tried to control her breathing, but it was difficult. She wanted Rob. Now!

Rob, his body trembling, caressed her back. His hands seemed to have a mind of their own as he ran his fingers down her back to her ass. He was unable to keep from touching her.

He was still fearful that he had overstepped and misread the signals he was getting. He needed to be sure and managed to stammer out, "I'm -- I'm sorry, Amy. I shouldn't be doing this. I got carried away with that kiss. I--"

Amy did not let him finish. She pressed a finger against his lips. "Shhhh," she told him. "I liked that kiss and having your hands on me, and I think we should kiss some more."

She opened her mouth and placed it against his, her tongue licking at his lips, then past their lips and into his mouth. Her stiff nipples were pressed into his chest, her crotch glued to his.

Rob was no Romeo, but he was also not a virgin, and he was not stupid. He had had a torrid love affair the previous summer with a girl who was visiting a friend of his. They made love almost every night for two months.

Amy's kisses, the way she spoke to him about his hands on her, her body molded to his told him he had not misread her signals. This was for real. His hands roamed her body, sending little sexual thrills to his brain as he caressed her back and firm asscheeks.

Her stiff nipples and full breasts pressing into him became his next target. He moved his hands from her ass around her waist and up to her breasts. His cock dripped into his shorts when his fingers felt her ripe nipples.

Amy leaned back, her crotch pressed against him, to make it easier for him to touch her breasts. A sigh of satisfaction escaped her lips as her head lolled back. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the good feelings Rob's hands were bringing her.

She leaned forward and kissed his neck, then his ear, breathing heavily, she whispered, "Ummmm. Your hands are so exciting. I'm getting very turned on. I don't know if I should let you...You're so young. Oh, Rob. I don't want to stop you." She opened her mouth and kissed him again.

Rob, his fingers fumbling with the buttons of her blouse, tried to undress her and kiss her at the same time. Amy broke the kiss and turned around. "It is easier to undo this way," she told him.

She shrugged off her blouse when he had it unfastened and he undid her bra, which she let fall off her shoulders. She leaned back against Rob, her ass pressed against his cock, her cheek against his. Taking his hands, she put them on her breasts.

Rob caressed her breasts and, his breath coming in ragged gasps, told Amy, "I can't keep this up, or I'll come in my pants." He unzipped her skirt, and she stepped out of it. She turned and faced him, dressed now only in pantyhose and panties

Rob drank her in with his eyes, and then ran his hands over her breasts and down to her pantyhose. He got on his knees and, hooking his thumbs in the waistband of her hose and panties, he began to slide them down her legs.

Amy put a hand on his shoulder to steady herself when he pulled them off her feet. He looked up at her, at her curly pubic hair, flat tummy, softly curved breasts and engorged nipples.

His heart was beating a mile a minute as he lowered his eyes, focusing on her pussy, which was almost in his face.

He stared at her pussy; her lips were engorged and red, full of her hot blood. Little dewdrops of her lovejuice dotted the surface of her labia.

Rob swallowed and let out a deep breath. "You're so beautiful. I could eat you up," he whispered as he kissed and licked her thighs near her pussy lips. He closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath. The scent of her hot pussy filled his nostrils, and he felt almost faint. Blinking his eyes he stared at her gorgeous pussy lips.

Then, again closing his eyes in concentration, he pressed his mouth to them, savoring the feel of her soft, rubbery, moist labia. Opening his mouth, he sucked these succulent morsels past his lips. His cock jerked in his pants as he sucked and licked at Amy's sex, loving the feel, the scent, the flavor of her sex.

Amy closed her eyes, then took in and released a deep breath. Rob's mouth on her labia, and the way he sucked and licked them, sent a thrill of sexual joy over her body. She put her hands to the back of his head and held his face to her pussy. A shudder of pure eroticism filled her being.

It felt so good to be loved. She braced the backs of her legs against the bed and twisted her hips, grinding her crotch against his mouth, feeling reckless and so damned sexual.

His mouth on her pussy lips was driving her wild. Her voice husky with the sexuality she felt, she whispered to him, "I love your mouth on me."

Rob looked up at her and smiled a sappy, happy smile, "And I love being here and doing this."

She opened her legs, giving him greater access to her pussy. "God, Rob. I'm going to come in your mouth if you keep that up." She humped his face to encourage him to explore her further, her pussy on fire with her desire.

Her words and the way she rubbed her pussy against his face energized Rob to greater effort.

He ran his tongue between her lips and into her warm, moist vagina. It felt so good to have his tongue inside her. Stiffening his tongue as much as he could, he drove it in and out of her vagina. He tried to not think of what he was doing for fear he would shoot off.

Amy pressed her crotch to his face, spreading her legs to let Rob get his face against her pussy. She moaned softly as she fucked his face, her tongue licking her lips. Closing her eyes, she sighed and swallowed, loving the feel of his stiff tongue inside her eager vagina. It had been a long time since she had been eaten out.

It felt so good, so damn good. She couldn't believe this young man was so skilled a lover. She caressed his scalp with her fingers softly, enjoying every moment of his lapping at her eager pussy.

Rob tongue-fucked her pussy, finding it difficult to breathe in his excitement. His cock dripped in his shorts when he felt Amy manipulate her vagina, sucking and pulling on his tongue.

His summer of lovemaking had not prepared him for the supreme pleasure an experienced woman's vagina could produce. His tongue slid in and out past her soft lips, and his cock pulsed as she squeezed her vaginal muscles around his tongue.

"My clit, Rob. I'm ready to come," Amy gasped to him, the anguish she was feeling clear in her voice.

Rob pulled his tongue from between her lips and licked up through them to her emerging clit. He closed his eyes as he felt this most tender of all Amy's erogenous zones under his tongue.

He licked it up and down and around and around. Her clit was firm, yet soft, and it felt so erotic to have his tongue licking it. He pursed his lips and sucked her clit past his sensitized lips and into his mouth. His cock jerked, and he had to fight to keep from cuming as he sucked her clit in and out of his mouth.

Amy gasped when Rob sucked her clit in and out past his soft lips, his tongue, all the while, licking softly and tenderly at the very tip of her over-stimulated clit. "Oh, Rob. That feels soooo good, so absolutely wonderful," she gasped out, her voice full of sexual promise. "I'm going to come soon and fill your mouth with my cum."

He almost came at the sound of her voice and the feel of her hands on the back of his head, caressing his scalp, urging him on, holding his mouth to her clit.

In and out of his mouth went her clit, past his lips; back and forth over her increasingly sensitized clit went his tongue. All he wanted at that moment in his life was to feel her body tremble as she came, filling his mouth with her thick, warm cum.

Amy's legs almost buckled from the sexual tension that was filling her body. She held his mouth tightly against her pussy. "Yesss, Rob. Keep sucking and licking me. Ohhhh. Softly. Softly. Now, Rob. I'm coming." She threw her head back and whimpered softly as her cum ran down her vagina and into his mouth.

Rob licked her clit even more gently, keeping her orgasm alive. He pressed his face to her pussy, reveling in every shudder of her body as she kept on coming. When her body stopped shaking, he moved his mouth to her pussy lips and sucked the cum from her. His tongue licked inside her still-quaking vagina, pulling every drop of her cum from her.

Amy smiled down at him as he licked her clean, her fingers playing softly along his cheeks. "God, Rob. You make me feel so loved, so sexual, so desirable."

Rob lifted his mouth from her pussy and looked up at her, a dazed, happy look on his face. He shook his head. "I never, ever, felt this way before." He licked his lips, tasting anew her cum.

He hugged her to him, his cheek pressed against her mound, then picked her up and laid her on the bed. Quickly, his eyes never leaving her supine form, he pulled off his jeans and shirt.

Amy admired his youthful body as he shed his clothes, especially the way his cock stood up against his flat belly. She licked her lips as she measured him. Eight inches, it has to be. Her pussy quaked at the thought of his filling her with his tool.

She put her arms around him as he lay beside her and kissed him, her tongue filling his mouth. Rob sucked at her tongue. His free hand caressed her breasts and then moved down her stomach to her crotch.

Amy sighed as they kissed and was thrilled when Rob moved his mouth from hers and began to kiss and lick and suck at her turgid nipples and breasts. Ohhhhh. It felt so good to have a man gobble up her tits. She loved the way he went after them.

Rob's hand rubbed her mound, and then a finger ran up and down her pussy lips. Amy opened her legs as he slid his finger up and down her sensitive lips and then between them and into her grasping channel. He followed this finger with one more and finger-fucked her, his thumb rubbing against her clit.

Amy was breathing hard again, her hips moving in rhythm with Rob's fucking fingers. She licked her lips, knowing she would cum soon. "You sure you're not a gigolo? You know too much about how to please a woman to be a teenage wannabe auto mechanic."

Rob reluctantly lifted his mouth from one of her breasts. "The Internet is a fountain of information on how to pleasure a woman. I've read a lot of different sources." His mouth returned to her breasts. He had no intention of leaving this feast to discuss how he learned about loving a woman.

Amy gasped, "I'm glad you like to read. Now, if you keep that up I'm going to cum, and you must be near to cuming also. Get that marvelous tool inside me now."

Rob did as Amy told him. Her voice brooked no dissent. And he was also ready. He positioned himself above her and let his hard cock rub up and down between her pussy lips, lubricating his cock with her juices.

Amy, her hands caressing his cheeks, told him, "Take it easy, Rob. That tool of yours is bigger than my husband's."

Rob nodded and fed his manhood into her grasping vagina inch by inch until he was buried inside her.

Amy flexed her vagina around his cock, loving the feel of it -- the feel of being filled as she had never been filled before. She shook her head in wonder that this had happened so fast and was so satisfying, so damn satisfying.

Rob's cock throbbed and jerked as her vagina massaged his willing tool. His breathing came in gasps as the sensations her soft, warm, wet vagina sent cascading over his body and into his brain. He felt as if his entire body was alive with sexuality.

Amy licked her lips and kissed Rob as they created a rhythm of thrust and withdrawal. She sighed as she kissed Rob. Dan was never going to be enough for her after this.

Rob's cock, sensitized from their prolonged foreplay was ready to explode the moment he entered her. He forced his mind to think of other things, anything to keep from cuming so soon.

His girlfriend's tight, virginal pussy was nothing compared to Amy's talented vagina, which caressed, pulled, and sucked on his cock. Sex had never been so good. He couldn't believe what Amy was doing to his cock.

Amy caressed his face as they kissed, then pulled his mouth to her breasts. "Suck on them, Rob. It feels so good."

She felt his cock jerking in anticipation of the explosion of his cum and thrust herself upward, impaling herself on his instrument. Grinding her pussy against him, she felt herself explode with pleasure as his hot cum left his raging cock.

Rob's body was rigid with the tension he felt from cuming inside Amy's greedy, pulsing, grasping pussy. They collapsed together, both breathing hard.

Rob was drained, and Amy more fulfilled than she had been for some time. Her pussy sent little tingling sensations of pleasure over Rob's cock as the last of the waves of pleasure from his orgasm subsided.

He kissed her tenderly, lovingly. "I have never experienced sex like this before, Amy. I feel as if I have died and gone to heaven. I don't know if I can get enough of you. Can we do this again?"

Amy's pussy pulsed around his cock. She caressed his face with her fingers, thrilled to hear the passion for her in his voice. "Oh, Rob. It was wonderful for me also. And, yes, I want to do it again."

She thrust her hips upward in a fucking move. Rob pressed downward, and soon they were once again in sync. Slowly they fucked, savoring the pleasure of this second fuck. The first one had been satisfying, but all too short.

When Rob's cock finished spurting cum into Amy's pussy for the second time, he let his body sag against her. He kissed and licked at her neck, whispering in her ear, "That was wonderful. I'd like to do that again."

Amy's pussy pulsed as she listened, licking her lips in anticipation of another sensual orgasm. She hugged Rob to her, squeezing his cock with her talented vagina. Her husband had not even come twice during their honeymoon. Her body trembled as her mind contemplated having this boy/man for a neighbor, eager for sex wih her.

She masturbated all the time and came several times each time she masturbated. How wonderful to have a man who wanted sex as much as she did!

Amy pulled Rob's face to hers and kissed him, lifting her hips and pushing her cunt against his cock in response.

She kissed his neck and his ear and whispered, "You give it to me as often as you can, lover. I can take all you are able to give me." Rob's cock began its slow in and out movement and they created a most satisfying cum.

They showered after their third orgasm. Rob would have dry-fucked her, but she took pity on him and his magnificent cock. She did not want him to get sore. There was tomorrow to think of.

When Rob got home, his mother told him to ask Amy to come to their house for dinner that night. "We need to welcome her to the neighborhood," she told Rob.

Amy dressed demurely for dinner. She did not want to frighten Rob's mother. The meal went well. Rob's mother was reassured.

Rob came over every day to help Amy get the house ready. It took longer than he had anticipated, but then, he had not counted on making love with this sexy lady every afternoon.

A month to the day that Rob met Amy, the Jenkins's doorbell rang at 5:00 in the evening and rang again before Rob could answer. Who the hell is this impatient person, he wondered as he opened the door.

Rob's eyes opened wide as he looked up at the man who towered over him. Who the hell was this ox at our door? And what can he want? His voice uncertain, he said, "Yes. Can I help you?"

His heart did flip flops when this monster said, in a tone that sounded like the voice of doom, "I'm looking for a kid named Rob. I'm Dan Carlson."

Rob's heart sank in his chest. He was scared half out of his mind. All he could think of was that Dan had found out about what Rob and Amy had been doing while he was gone.

Well, Rob thought. I might as well get it over with. He swallowed and nodded his head, ready to slam the door. "I'm Rob."

To his relief, Dan's face broke into a huge smile and a ham of a hand came out and engulfed Rob's. Rob felt as if his hand were in a mangle.

"I'm sure glad to meet you. I just got in from El Paso and Amy has been telling me how much you have helped her to get the house sorted out. I want to thank you."

Rob felt the weight of the world lift from his shoulders. "I'm glad to meet you, Dan, and I was glad I could help."

"Amy told me to come over and ask you to have dinner with us. You eaten yet?"

Rob shook his head. "No. I was just going to warm up yesterday's dinner for my mother and me. I'll ask her if it is all right if I come over and eat with you."

His mother came to the door, and Rob introduced them. She agreed to let him go eat with them. "I'll be there in fifteen minutes," he told Dan.

Rob's legs were still a little shaky when Dan left. He let out a deep breath. I thought I was a goner for sure, he told himself as he fixed his mother's dinner.

He was still nervous when he rang Amy's doorbell. He didn't think of it as the Carlsons' doorbell. Amy answered with a big smile, pressed herself to him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She reached between them and felt his crotch, producing an instant hard-on.

She smiled at him wickedly and winked as she licked her lips seductively. "I hope you are hungry, Rob. I worked hard on this dinner. Just don't eat too much. Save yourself for dessert. I have your favorite."

Amy preceded Rob down the hall to the dining room, her curvaceous ass swinging provocatively.

Rob put his hand in his pocket to hold down his hard dick as he followed Amy. God. She is something else, he thought.

Dan was on his third bottle of beer when Rob arrived. He offered Rob one, but Rob said he seldom drank. Dan switched from beer to scotch as Amy finished with the preparation of dinner. By the time they sat down to eat, he was well on his way to being thoroughly drunk.

Rob was nervous and jittery the whole meal. Amy sat across from him and kept running her foot up and down his leg, pressing her toes into his cock. By the time dinner was over, Rob's cock was jerking and leaking into his shorts.

"You go watch TV, Dan. Rob can help me with the dishes," Amy told her husband.

She and Rob carried the dishes into the kitchen. No sooner was the door was closed and the dishes on the sink than Amy had her arms around Rob's neck, pulling his mouth to hers.

She pressed her body against his, rubbing her crotch against his stiff dick. "God, I've missed you. He'll be passed out before long, and we can make love all night long."

Rob was stunned. Have sex with Amy in the living room while Dan slept in a bedroom not twenty feet away? His hands fondled her body excitedly, the feel of her soft yet firm skin arousing him.

Amy licked her lips as she rubbed herself against Rob. She did not want to wait that long to have her sexual desire satisfied, and she knew it would not take much to get Rob's mouth on her pussy.

He was such a wonderful lover, she thought, as she licked and kissed his neck and ear, so eager, so hungry to lap at my pussy. She shuddered in anticipation, knowing Rob's sexual interest was as high as hers.

Rob, enflamed by sexual desire, ran one hand between her legs and rubbed his fingers over her wet panties. Breathing hard from the erotic images that filled his mind, not caring that Amy's husband was not ten feet away, he slid a finger past the tiny band that covered her labia and into her wet pussy.

Amy filled his mouth with her tongue as she fucked at his finger. Desire flooded her brain. All she could think of was having sex with this eager boy. She backed up against the sink, spread her legs, and shoved downward on Rob's shoulders.

henry49
henry49
56 Followers