Lonely in Autumn Ch. 01

Story Info
Female faun in heat.
1.4k words
4.22
20.7k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The forest whispered its secrets in hushed voices on the wind. Birds twittered in the trees overhead. Lilac's hips popped from side to side as she eased down the mossy embankment. She was surefooted on cloven hooves, with a smooth white and tawny coat that extended from her fetlocks up her belly, nearly to her small breasts. Under a chestnut mane, twin horns grew from her skull, curling around in tight spirals above her tapered ears. Like most fauns, she enjoyed the peace and tranquillity the forest provided, but not the loneliness that came with the isolation. There weren't many creatures capable of conversing in this region and fauns were rare creatures. It had been many years since she'd seen another.

Her growing thirst had made her stop and follow the sound of flowing water. Now a rushing creek twisted through the rocks in front of her. Lilac bent to drink, her rump poised in the air while she lapped at the cool water. This was one of those times where having hands like humans or the fairies would be useful. Instead she had just the two fingers at the end of each arm, with long nails reaching down to her knuckles. They weren't as dexterous as hands either, just cumbersome in their half hand -half hoof formation.

Her short tail wriggled as she drank. When she pulled her face out of the stream, water dribbled down her chin. She snapped at the tussock of sweet grass on the bank and chewed while she caught her breath. She was always looking for new clearings of grass to graze on. It was autumn and getting harder to find food. She had to go further from the little hollow tree she currently called home. Maybe it was time to move on.

The air felt cold where it met her exposed vulva. The pouting lips were slick with discharge. Lilac bit her cheek. That was another problem of autumn, heats. She'd have several before the season was out and only her stupid fingers to bring her any relief.

She reached down between her legs and slid one of the digits into her enflamed hole. They were not smooth or shaped right for this at all, but her vagina itched and begged to be touched, so she stroked its walls the best she could. More of her juices spewed out onto her fingers and she stuffed a second one into the passage. Pumping them furiously, she humped her arm, the dirt soiling her hocks where they dug into the earth. A few more rapid thrusts pushed her to a small climax. Feeling somewhat unsatisfied, Lilac washed herself off in the stream before continuing her journey.

A while later the ground underfoot became rather rocky, not too difficult for her goat half to manage at first, but the soil was soft from recent rains and slid out from under her. She lost her balance and tumbled down a small cliff with the landslide. Coughing, she brushed the dirt from her coat and got to her feet. She stared up at the point where she'd fallen. It was about three metres above her and the loose ground meant she had no hope of climbing. With a sigh, she spun around and headed in a new direction.

Steep walls surrounded her on most sides, but she spotted a narrow path under some bare tree roots. The tunnel continued on for a hundred or so metres. Lilac was glad for the open roof, or she would have felt claustrophobic within the slender crevasse. When it opened out, it was into a small cavern with high sides. It looked like a sinkhole. The sky looked so far away.

"This is no good. However shall I get out of here?"

She explored the space, finding the bottom to be not of rock, but soft earth. There was a small pool in one corner, which she peered into. It was filled with crystals and she noticed there were candles on several rock ledges. The large blue flowers and red and white toadstools were a giveaway too. This was a fairy place of some sort. There was magic in the air.

Lilac snorted. Fairies liked messing with creatures. She ought to get out before she ended up in any sort of mess. She went to take a step, only to find a thin green vine coiled around her pastern.

"Oh, huzmuffs!"

They already had her. She couldn't see any fair folk, only the enchanted shrub holding her leg captive. She fought to get it free and it pulled tight, toppling her onto her hocks beside a fallen log. She landed among a few patches of fungi and the bright orange ones immediately caught her eye, for the reason that they were, well obviously quite phallic shaped. Lilac felt herself grow wet by that thought alone. The one nearest her was three inches wide and nine inches long, built with tiered ridges that made Lilac open her mouth in anticipation. Apparently the vines were done with their prank and sat unmoving on the ground. Now free, she crawled over to the fungus and stroked its shaft. She tested its strength and found it to be rubbery and unbreakable. There was no way she was going to let go of this opportunity. This was the most dick-like thing she'd seen in a long time.

Positioning herself over the mushroom, she held it steady while she lowered her back quarters. It nudged against her puffy hole and she moaned with delight. She wriggled her butt and eased it inside. It felt huge. She didn't think it would fit, but she pushed down hard, slowly impaling herself on the mushroom. It stretched her wide, filling her deliciously. She sat for a minute, simply enjoying the feeling of being stuffed. The she bucked her hips, grinding the phallus deep inside her.

"Oh, fuck yes," she gasped.

Her greedy pussy was hungry for more. It wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. Lilac brought her rump up so the phallus slid almost all the way out of her, before slamming herself down, embedding it deep within her flesh. She repeated the motion, moaning loudly at the sensation. The ridges of the thick mushroom brushed and rubbed her vagina with every stroke. Juices oozed out of Lilac's cunt, matting the hair on her legs.

She changed her angle so the mushroom hit her G-spot on the way in. Her little breasts jiggled on her chest, their long nipples hard with her arousal. The heat rose as she jerked with abandon, a tingling, a screaming for more. That's when she heard a giggle, and another. Whipping her head around, she saw with horror that she had an audience. Four or so little pixies were hidden in the shadows, peeping their heads out to see her before retracting them back. They snickered and grinned at her.

"Sure, it's hilarious!" she snapped. "You try living by yourself for years, you little orgy harpies."

At that, the pixies laughed. They had no shame. Everyone knew they lived for pleasures and revelries. For all she knew, they might use the mushrooms for the same thing. It wouldn't be surprising. In any case, she wasn't going to stop now.

The sweat beaded on her back and under her mane. She grunted with each thrust, pummelling relentlessly on her fungal lover. One more. One. Her fingers clenched the dirt. Her muscles ceased up. She sucked in a breath slowly and screamed with her release. Her pussy clamped down on the phallus and her body was wracked with spasms. Twitching, she continued to fuck the fungus in jerky movements. As her orgasm ebbed away, she let her legs collapse, hilting the phallus inside her while she sat panting.

The fair folk were moving inside when she opened her eyes, bringing with them berries and sweet smelling nectar. One poured a cup and skipped over to Lilac, offering it to her.

"Oh no you don't."

She knew better than to take any of their food. With a grunt she pushed herself up, her pussy hugged the mushroom so it made a slurp noise and came out of her with a plop. On wobbly, weak legs, she walked to the spot where the folk had appeared. She was relieved to see it led outside and scrambled over the rocks and out into the sunshine. As she wandered, her juices dried in her fur. She needed a wash. She could smell the sex on herself, but fuck, had that been good. She looked around for landmarks. That was a place she wanted to be able to find again.