Lonely Stretch of Highway

Story Info
Woman stranded on highway rescued on motorcycle.
1.1k words
3.76
20.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

He could feel the wind wrapping itself around his body as he cruised his motorcycle down the lonely stretch of highway. He could see the sun setting in the horizon and knew he found a place where he wanted to be. The motorcycle was something he had been hoping to own someday, he just didn't realize someday would become today.

He looked down to see how fast his bike was traveling and when he glanced up again, he almost didn't see her parked along side of the road with her hood popped on her beat up car. He slowed the bike down and pulled up in front of the silver contraption.

"Do you need some help?" he asked.

As she turned to see who was talking, he could see her tear streaked face, with mascara running down her cheeks. She just stared at him and burst into another round of tears.

"Did I say something to offend you?" he asked. "I was just trying to see if you needed some help."

"My car just stopped on me and I can't figure out why," she said through her sobs.

Even though he just got the new bike, he asked anyway, "Do you want me to give you a ride somewhere?" They were about 10 miles outside of the nearest town and knew that once the sun finished setting, this highway was no place for that beautiful woman.

She nodded her approval began to slowly walk toward this stranger.

"Where you headed?"

"I don't know," she said. "I was having a bad day and just started driving."

"Come on. I'll take you somewhere so you can gather your thoughts and then we'll figure out what to do with that car of yours," he said as he motioned to her metal heap.

She put her hand on his shoulder and he felt something warm in the pit of his stomach. She then moved her leg over the bike and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist.

He knew the perfect spot to take her. It was just up the road. It was where he always enjoyed going to gather his thoughts and with the sun still setting, it would be a perfect spot.

He revved the engine and took off. He loved the feel of her arms wrapped tightly around him. It was doing weird things to his insides.

He signaled to turn onto the dirt road and exited the highway. He rode a little farther, enjoying his new bike more with this woman caressing his back.

He pulled up to a gate and unlocked it. They rode up a hill and through some trees before he brought the motorcycle to a stop.

"Here we are," he said. "This is where I go when I feel like the world is closing in on me. I come here to gather my thoughts."

"Thanks," she said in barely a whisper.

He took off his newly purchased black, leather jacket and lay it on the ground for her to sit. She glanced back at him and gave him a smile that could brighten the darkest of days.

"Sit with me?" she pleaded.

He sat with his chest to her back and cradled her in his arms. She fit so perfectly in his arms, with her back leaned against his chest.

He could feel is manhood hardening and hoped that she couldn't feel it pressed against her back. He began rubbing his fingers through her long, blonde curls. She let out a small moan and that was all the encouragement he needed.

He turned her head to the side and trailed kisses from her neck to her luscious lips. She leaned toward him. Little did she know, this was exactly what she needed right now to calm down her nerves.

She closed her eyes as he parted her lips with his tongue. He slid it through the opening she made for him and darted it around her mouth. She moaned a little louder and moved her tongue against his. She reached up and ran her fingers through is blond hair.

He entwined his fingers in her long blonde tresses and jerked her closer. With his other hand he cupped her breast through her tank top and began kneading her nipple.

With his tongue, he trailed kisses until he reached her earlobe. With his teeth he nibbled lightly on her ear.

"You like that don't you?" he whispered.

"Yes," she said in a whisper.

She moved her hand lower and began drawing circles around his nipples. He slid her first one strap and then the other off her shoulders. He then reached in between her breasts and unfastened her bra.

With his hands he cupped both of her breasts, but they were larger than his hands and they ran over the sides. She leaned down and nibbled on his nipples through his shirt before raising it up. She next nibbled on the other one, taking little bites.

It was his turn to moan and lean toward her. While she sucked on his nipple, she lowered her hands and unbuttoned his jeans, one button at a time. They both raised up on their knees and he unsnapped her shorts before they both removed their bottom clothing.

He reached down and grabbed her already moist opening and slid his fingers in and out. She reached lower and grabbed his engorged shaft and moved her fingers back and forth. She grabbed him harder and pulled him toward her waiting wetness.

She spread her legs farther apart and he thrust upward. She cried out in pleasure and he thrust harder. She ran her fingers through his hair and threw her head back and he took advantage of the angle and began sucking her nipples, first one then the other.

She dug her claws into his back, leaving little marks as he brought her to pleasure. She began moving harder against him and he thrust faster. Harder and faster they went. She could feel herself about to cum all over him. When she did, he felt her jerk and he thrust one final time into her before they both collapsed sideways as the sun was setting on the horizon.

Neither said a word as they both put their clothes back on. They both mounted the motorcycle and rode back down the dirt road to the highway. When they arrived at her car, she got off the motorcycle and he followed. He reached through the driver's side window and tried the ignition. It started on the first try.

He shut the hood of her car as she climbed in. She waived bye and did a U-turn in the middle of the road before heading out. He remounted his bike and rode toward town.

Neither would forget that lonely stretch of highway.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers