Lonesome No More

Story Info
A hot mother and daughter sample one of the Navy's finest.
7.4k words
4.59
39.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa closed her eyes and tried to remember every second of her dance with Craig last night. They had been at a small dinner party at the beach. She had gone with her mother and hadn't dressed to impress anyone. After all, everyone there knew everyone else. What she didn't know was that Craig's wife had passed away since she had seen him last, and this was supposed to be his first outing since the funeral.

Now Craig was quite a man. A former Navy SEAL, he had kept fit after retirement, and he often elicited silent moans from the women in their circle, and now he was "available." He had dressed casually for the dinner, and looked just as good as the friends had remembered.

Lisa only knew that, when he had asked her to dance, her heart didn't return to its normal pace until after she got home. The slow music had allowed him to hold her tightly and feel for herself just how fit he was. His chest seemed to be made of steel, and his arms encircled her completely, giving her safe feeling she had not felt in a long time. His thighs were strong, yet supple, and when their hips brushed, she could swear she felt an erection.

This thought brought her to reality-lying in her bed with one hand rubbing her excited clitoris and the other pulling her nipples. If she could only get Craig alone, she knew she could bring the smile back to his face. Even though he was as old as her Dad, Lisa felt that Craig was a pretty good specimen of a mature lover, and could probably thrill her as no young surfer dude could.

Lisa would have to be classified as a complete beach babe. Long, golden hair, dark, year-round tan, and a tight, toned body were just the beginning. It seemed that every inch of her body was curved sexily. Her tits were a luscious 36-DD and she had an ass to match. When she began to develop her killer body, she lost her modesty. Short skirts, tight tops, sheer dresses, it didn't matter-Lisa was a born exhibitionist. She absolutely loved flaunting her body, but she loved fucking even more.

Losing her virginity during her first year in college, Lisa had perfected the art of seduction. She knew how to use her body to its greatest advantage, dressing for maximum exposure and the promise of sensual delights. She had always worn the skimpiest bikinis available, and her tan lines were part of her awesome sex appeal. At age twenty-five and the veteran of a bad marriage, she had begun to be a little more exclusive in her choice of lovers. Now, she had Craig in her sights as her next conquest.

Lisa's fingers began to strum her clitoris as her body began to pull her up the slope of her passion. Now, just rubbing her nipples gave her the pleasure she wanted, and as she slipped two fingers into her moist cunt, she began to moan and writhe. Fingerfucking herself slowly, she pulled her breast to her mouth and sucked her nipple back to its erect state. Biting it, she mashed her clit with her thumb and brought herself to her first orgasm of the day.

Smiling to herself, her eyes half closed, she thought aloud, "Well, Mr. Craig, the next one's yours."

****

Craig had finally decided to move forward after his wife's death, and the beach seemed the best place to do it. He loved it and his wife had detested the place, so there were few great memories, and the people here were much more open and friendly than in the city. His circle of friends had dwindled, due to divorce, family changes and all the other stuff that makes up life, but there was enough companionship for the time being.

An amateur chef, Craig had decided to make soup and distribute to his friends. He was in the downstairs kitchen when his phone alerted him to an incoming text which read, "Whatcha doin' big boy?" He saw that it was from Lisa and thought back to their dance last night. Feeling his cock tingle, he smiled as he told her he was making soup.

"Need a little help?" she asked.

"Sure," he sent back and, when the phone was silent a few minutes, he turned back to peeling vegetables. Shortly, Lisa walked into the kitchen, wearing a t-shirt and flip-flops. As it was a little chilly, her nipples were poking the fabric of the shirt into very nice tents, which Craig noticed immediately.

He had watched Lisa go from being a cute, sexy teenager to a very beautiful, sexy woman. Every move of here sensuous body exuded sex and here she was, looking like a teen wannabe, but definitely putting out a woman's vibes. "Hope I didn't startle you," she said, as she leaned in to kiss his cheek, making sure to press her nipples into his shoulder. He was wearing a swimsuit and no shirt, allowing her to drink in his sculpted torso, thinking just how great it would feel against her chest.

"Oh, no. I wasn't expecting you this quickly," he told her. "So, what's up?"

"Nothing. Just felt like you might need some company. I know how to make soup, and thought you might like some help," she said, as she began washing vegetables in the sink. She leaned to turn off the water, and the hem of her t-shirt rose up on her round asscheeks.

Craig noticed, but didn't say anything, thinking, "This vixen is here to seduce me. Maybe I'll let her have some fun."

He sat at the table and began peeling tomatoes, turning his back to the delightful scene at the sink. Lisa noticed and made it a point to splash plenty of water, most of it hitting the front of her t-shirt. "Oh shit, this water's cold!" she squealed, as she turned around.

When Craig turned, he was pleasantly surprised. Lisa's t-shirt had become almost transparent, showing both of her perfect breasts through a veil of fabric that she was pulling down, making the view even better. If possible, her nipples stood out even more than before.

He smiled, and said, "Would you like me to get you a dry shirt?"

Lisa noticed the bulge in his swim trunks and said coyly, "Well, I guess that would be nice."

He left to go upstairs and Lisa smiled at how well her plan was going. She quickly stripped off the t-shirt and slid her delectable ass onto the countertop. When Craig returned, she was using a Roma tomato to rub her pussy lips, smearing it with her juices, and had just inserted the tip into her very moist pussy. He smiled at her when she looked at him, her eyes half closed in lust.

"I see you don't need the shirt," he quipped as he stepped between her spread legs.

"No. I need something you have to take this tomato's place," she said, pulling at the waistband of his trunks. As she leaned forward to kiss him, her hand slid down the front of his trunks, and much to her delight, she found a very aroused cock. Pushing Craig's trunks down to his ankles, she looked at the monster she had uncovered. A full eight inches long and as big around as her forearm, Lisa felt a sense of trepidation as she tried to wrap her hand around his dick. She was delighted that he was clean shaven, knowing she would soon have her torrid lips around his shaft.

"Damn Craig. You sure do have a big dick!" she said as she began to stroke it.

"Why, Thank You, my Dear. I hope we can make very good use of it," he told her, laughing quietly. Taking the tomato from her hand and licking off the juices she had left, he used his other hand to caress her ripe breast. Craig then noticed and complimented Lisa's sexy tan lines.

Long ago, she had decided that tan lines were sexier than nude tanning, but being the exhibitionist she was, she chose extreme bikinis for her sunbathing. A two-inch by two-inch square of cloth always covered her delectable pussy lips and extremely large clitoris, and the effect was dramatic. Here, where Heaven meets earth, was a square of white skin in a sea of dark creases and folds that promised the voyeur the thrill of his or her life. Lisa reveled in the image of her cunt, so white and pure, yet so fucking ravenous for pleasure.

Her nipples presented an identical contrast, with the white, untanned strip being only an inch wide and covering her nipples and a small strip of skin above and below them. Her nipples stayed covered, but her dollar-sized aerola didn't. It was as if she wore flashing signs saying, "Eat here!"

Craig took all this in instantly, and began to formulate a plan to fuck this hot woman like she had never been fucked before. He began by holding her face in one hand and kissing her forcefully, opening her lips and pushing his tongue past her teeth and to the back of her mouth, causing her to gag momentarily. Gently pushing his chest, she said, "Let's make this enjoyable. I want to suck your tongue, your cock, your nipples, your fingers, your ass-everything you've got, but I need it at my pace, OK?"

She leaned in and kissed him sensuously, allowing his tongue into her mouth slowly, giving him an example of her oral talents. After toying with the tip, she slid her tongue beside his and under it, licking the underside sexily. Suddenly, she withdrew and began licking his face, eyes and forehead with the tip of her fiery tongue. She moved to his ears, licking each one in turn and bringing out a quiet moan.

"Oh, so your ears are erogenous? Just think what they're gonna feel like when I get my thighs around them," she said huskily, thoroughly enjoying the power she seemed to have over this mature stud.

While Lisa was tongue-fucking his face, Craig had stepped out of his trunks and begun to get himself in position to return the favor. He had gently pulled Lisa's ass to the edge of the counter, and when she broke her kisses, he sat down and pulled her thighs over his shoulders. Before she realized it, he had his muscular tongue on her clit, which had slipped from its hiding place and stood proudly at the top of her ripe, succulent lips. Knowing that he would return to those tasty morsels in due time, he attacked her clit, thrashing it with the tip of his tongue over and over, bringing Lisa to the edge quickly.

Pulling away, he looked between her splayed thighs and asked impishly, "You want a quickie?"

"Hell yeah, but I want some more too," she said, as she pulled his head back to her cunt. Her clit looked like an inch-long banana and was standing like an erect penis. Craig simply sucked the sensitive piece of flesh and mashed it with his lips.

Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs, falling back onto the countertop and squeezing Craig's head between her muscular thighs. Her fists pounded the counter as she came and he continued to apply pressure to her clit. Bucking against his face, she finally pushed him away, giving herself a chance to get her breathing back close to normal and allow her clitoris to cool off.

"Damn that was great!" she said, as she sat up and pulled his lips to hers. As they kissed, she slipped her hand between them and began stroking his cock. Using her thumb to massage the precum around the head, Lisa wasted no time slipping off the counter and kneeling in front of Craig. She used her titties to massage his cock, and even dribbled a big drop of spit on it to make the massage more sensual.

"Do you like that, big man?" she asked coyly, never stopping her rhythmic up-and-down efforts. Not waiting for an answer, she bent her lips to his cockhead when it split her breasts and laved it with her tongue. Each succeeding upward thrust put more and more of his dick into her waiting mouth, and soon she was giving him a very erotic blowjob. Holding her breasts under his balls and using her other hand to guide his cock into her mouth, she felt his hand on the top of her head, gently urging her to suck more deeply. Cocksucking was one of Lisa's most practiced sexual skills, and she relished the task.

Craig knew immediately that she was enjoying herself and released the pressure on her head, allowing her the freedom to work her magic on his throbbing cock. He leaned back on the edge of the table and watched her head as it moved back and forth. She used her tongue on the underside of his cock as she put delightful pressure on the head with her lips. She sucked slowly, making sure to keep all the sexy pressure just where he liked it.

He moaned when she tickled the junction of his shaft and sack with her tongue, and she giggled, giving him an added thrill. Holding the shaft, she took the head out of her mouth and looked up into his eyes. "You ready for me to show you all my talents?" she asked, wagging his cock in front of her face, licking the head each time it passed her lips.

"I think you're doing a pretty good job right now, but if it gets better, bring it on," he said as she returned his engorged cockhead to her mouth. This time though, Lisa kept her tongue at bay and guided his dick to the back of her throat. She only had about two-thirds of the shaft in her mouth and Craig thought she would gag.

Demonstrating exceptional skill, Lisa relaxed her throat muscles and slid the head past them, sucking his entire cock into her mouth, and resting her nose against his abdomen. By contracting and relaxing her throat muscles, she effectively kept his manhood covered with her hot mouth and throat, coaxing a load of cum to churn in his balls.

Slowly moving her head backwards, she slid a hand to his balls, massaging them gently, and renewing her assault on his cock. Sliding it in and out her mouth, she felt him begin to tense up. Knowing the signs well, she slipped his cockhead into her throat and, at the same time, parted his asscheeks and slipped a finger into his asshole. The combination pushed him over the edge, and his cock spewed a rope of cum down her throat. A second spurt took the same path, as she sucked harder and pushed her finger deeper into his ass.

Finally pulling her lips off his dick, Lisa took care to lick each and every drop of gooey cum off his shaft, leaving it shiny with her saliva. She still had her finger embedded in his ass and began to move it sensuously, causing Craig to hump her face in time with her slow in and out ministrations. Again, this multi-tasking siren had accomplished her intent, as his cock quickly regained hardness. Extracting her finger from his ass and looking up past his cock, she said, "How was that?"

"It was fucking great!" he replied enthusiastically, pulling her up so he could kiss her fully. This time though, he grabbed a tit in each hand and began rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. Lisa took the opportunity to run her hands across his chest and down his sides, getting even more excited as she felt his rigid abdominal muscles and his obliques, especially where they led down to his pubic area. She could feel herself getting wet, and as Craig began kissing her nipples, she began to grind her hips into his groin, almost trying to fuck him standing up.

Craig stopped fondling her nipples and slid his hands under her arms, picking her up so that her tits were in his face. Holding her there, he began to suck each nipple in turn, pulling them with his lips, licking each breast all over, then returning to suck her tasty nipples again. Lisa thought she knew her body, but this man was bringing out sexy, uncontrollable desire from places that surprised even her.

Just when she got used to his nipple manipulations, she felt his cockhead slide into her pussy. The angle of her body, as she was suspended by his hands, allowed him to enter her cunt and put the head of his dick directly on her g-spot. By wrapping her legs around his body, she was able to maintain the exquisite contact and began to climb the orgasm ladder again. She slid one leg down and the shift put her clitoris directly atop Craig's cock. She kept her hands on his shoulders, but he slid one hand between them and pressed her clit onto the top of his cock. The sensation was incredible! Never before had her titties, g-spot, and clitoris been stimulated by one man at the same time!

Lisa was so fucking hot! Craig slid about an inch of wonderful manmeat into and out of her now leaking cunt easily while keeping up the pressure on her clit and sucking her nipples. As her breathing became more ragged, and her fingernails dug into his shoulder, he stopped moving and laid her on the table, her legs hanging off the edge.

"Oh, don't stop now!" she said breathlessly.

"I'm not. Hold your knees out of my way," he said, as he reached between her legs and began rubbing her engorged cuntlips. "You've got the meatiest cuntlips I've ever seen."

"Yeah, they're hot for your cock," she said, squirming, trying to capture his cockhead.

Craig had a different idea. He held his shaft with one hand and rubbed her extra large clit until it popped out of hiding. Then taking her blood-filled pussy lips and wrapped them around his cock. Humping gently, he soon had her clit out again and started bumping it with his cockhead.

Lisa was delightfully surprised again. Whatever was this man going to do next? She enjoyed the sensations of his cock sliding between her lips and rubbing her clitoris almost as much as she had enjoyed his massage of her g-spot. Again, she started up the slope of a nerve-wracking orgasm. As she began to breathe harder and fuck back, he increased his speed, causing her to forget everything but the wonderful feelings in her cunt. Groaning loudly, she opened her eyes and saw he had a smile on his face.

"What a beautiful fucking man!" she thought, as she looked down between her jiggling titties and saw his cockhead slide between her lips and strike her nerve center. The visual was almost enough to drive her over the edge, and she began to whimper, "Put it in, please! I can't stand any more teasing! Fuck me now!!!"

Suddenly he took her by the thighs and placed her cuntlips on his cockhead, taking only a second to make the move, and thrust into her slick, molten cavern, burying his entire cock in one stroke. Never had she been filled with so much cock. Her lips were stretched around its girth, and the head was pressing against the very back of her pussy. His hold on her legs did not allow her to move freely, and she had to take what he dished out. The thought gave her a brief moment of apprehension but he quickly began thrusting and her mind was centered on her hot pussy.

Craig was in no hurry, so he intentionally kept his pace slow and methodical. Enjoying the hot friction of her pussy walls and lips, he leaned back and put every centimeter of his cock into her with each stroke. Feeling his skin contact her cuntlips, he looked down and asked, "Well, is it everything you expected?"

"Oh fuck yes!" she replied breathlessly. As she neared climax, Lisa tried again to wriggle her ass, but Craig held her still.

"Let me fuck you now. I'll give you a chance to use that ass soon," he said, picking up his pace slightly.

She was getting nearer and nearer to orgasm as he sped up, finally cresting and screaming at the top of her lungs, "God, yes! Fuck me with that dick! Pound that pussy sexy man! Oh my fucking God!!!!"

As she began to come down, he held his cock in place, allowing her to ripple her cunt muscles along his length. Quickly, she began to feel the stirrings again, but Craig had a different idea. Using his amazing upper body, he lifted her off the table and turned her so that she was facedown on the table, never breaking the contact between her cunt his dick, her legs hanging off the edge and her tiptoes on the floor.

Thinking he was going to continue doggie style, Lisa said enthusiastically, "Oh, yes. I love it from behind!"

When he got her situated like he wanted, he slid back and forth for a few strokes. "You like that, sexy woman? I could fuck you for hours like this. Your ass is so fucking hot, jiggling when my dick bottoms out in that hot cunt of yours. Now you can wiggle that ass! Fuck me back!"

And fuck him back she did. Every time he pulled his cock back, she wriggled around on the head, creating intense, hot friction until he plunged back in to the hilt. They were hitting a quickening rhythm and Lisa knew she wouldn't last long.