Lonesome No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he smacked her ass with the palm of his hand-not hard, but certainly hard enough to get her attention. As she jerked, he grabbed her hips and held her ass to his groin, grinding his cock in her molten pussy. Where he had slapped her had become extremely warm and suddenly, she was aware of the eroticism of the moment.

"Again!" she shouted, and Craig complied, slapping her other cheek, then rubbing it tenderly.

"You like that baby? You want to be treated like a slut?" he asked as he continued pounding into her.

"Oh yes! Wanna be your slut! Spank my ass, Stud. It hurts so good. Fuck meeeee!" she screamed as she climaxed again.

Thinking he was ready to come, she relaxed as she came down. Suddenly Craig parted the twin globes of her hot ass. When her asshole came into view, he was surprised that it was smooth and did not pucker at all.

"Your asshole looks like it's been fucked before. You an ass slut too?" he asked, sliding the head of his cock up and down her pussy lips.

"I've played with a buttplug occasionally, but never been fucked back there," she replied, her voice taking on a deep, throaty sound. "But I would do it for you and your big, throbbing cock."

That was all Craig needed to hear, and he quickly slid his cunt-slickened cockhead up to her asshole. He encountered amazingly little resistance when the mushroom of his cockhead entered her sphincter. She groaned when he stopped, then moved backwards to get more of his dick in her ass. The friction was incredible for both of them and even though they were going slowly, Lisa was getting near another orgasm. She wiggled her ass to get the most penetration, and when he bottomed out, she came, screaming like a banshee.

"Oh, God, fuck meee! Fuuuuckk mee!" she managed to scream, as he began pulling his shaft out of her super tight asshole. When just the head remained inside, he asked, "Do you really want me to fuck you, Slut? Your young boyfriends don't know what a real fucking is! You ready bitch?"

"Oh fuck yes I'm ready! Ready to take that cock deep! Do it, Stud!" she replied, moving her ass back onto the shaft. By now, she had her feet planted firmly on the floor and was using the table for leverage. Intent on giving him the fucking of his life, she continued gyrating until he was buried ballsdeep in her ass. Now she began to move her ass like she wanted to. Small tight circles caused Craig to moan, aware of intense heat and pressure on his shaft. Unknown to him, she had been fingering her clit, giving herself an extra sexy sensation. Slowing her gyrations slightly, she began thrusting forward and back. It was as if a heated velvet glove held his cock and was using every trick in the book as it masturbated him. Suddenly she stopped wiggling and just fucked. Looking over her shoulder, she asked, "How's that ass now, fucker? Ready for more?"

Before he could think about replying, she had resumed her forward and back motions, again wiggling her ass. This time she had increased her speed and her asscheeks were bouncing and jiggling as their flesh slapped together. This sound, along with the slurping noise of his cock sliding in and out of her ass created an unworldly aura. His entire universe was centered on the beautiful, tight ass he was fucking. This visual, along with the incredible physical stimulation on his cock, sent Craig over the edge. He had been fucking for over an hour, and it seemed as if he had built up a gallon of cum.

When he shot the first spurt of jism, she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Oh, my fucking God!!! Shoot your cum in my ass! Fill me up with spunk!!! Oh, God- I'm cuuummming!"

Craig continued pumping his load into her ass, which seemed to tighten around his cock and milk it for every drop. It was beginning to leak around his shaft, yet he continued to assault the round pleasure ring. Lisa was still moaning incoherently as he finally pulled his spent cock out of her ass with a distinct "Plop."

She slumped forward on the table, smiling and humming to herself. His glistening cock hung down, completely spent.

As she slid off the table, he gathered her in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. As he placed her gently on the bed, she looked into his amazing eyes and said, "I want to do that again, but I need to shower first. Want to help me?"

His smile of assent lit up her world and she stood beside him, rubbing his cock and brushing his shoulder with her breast. They groped each other as they got into the shower, allowing the warm water to cascade over their bodies. Soaping each other sexily, they managed to caress, probe, and massage until they were aroused again.

While they were drying each other, the doorbell rang. "Get rid of them. I'll be waiting," Lisa said as she pumped his erect cock with the towel. Tim grabbed a pair of sleep shorts on his way out and had them on when he reached the front door and opened it. He didn't realize that is stiff dick was making a very obvious tent in the front of the shorts.

Lias's mother, Angie stood on the bottom step and was eye level with his cock. "My, my. What a way to greet a lady. I must say I'm impressed," she said, making no effort to hide her admiration of his equipment. "I do hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Oh, no. I just got out of the shower. Won't you come in?" he answered, as he noticed her outfit and how it accented her mature body. She was a taller version of her daughter-longer, toned legs, bounteous breasts that had little sag, and full, sensuous lips. Her hair, longer than Lisa's, was the same golden color, and her tan, if possible, was even darker than her daughter's.

She was dressed in a white terrycloth romper that covered only the top half of her breasts, and, also displayed a very nice cameltoe. Her nipples were on alert, and he could see the swell of her breasts pushing against the fabric. All in all, this was one sexy woman, and Craig, under normal circumstances would have welcomed the opportunity to try and seduce her. With her freshly-fucked daughter in the next room, he thought better of the idea.

"May I come in?" she asked.

"Certainly. It isn't often that beautiful women come calling," he answered as he stood aside and let her enter, glancing at her rear end and liking what he saw. "Damn, what I couldn't do to that ass!" he thought.

Angie sat on the sofa and patted the cushion beside her. "Sit down, Stud. I've got something to tell you," she said seductively.

Sitting down, he knew immediately what she had in mind. She leaned into his shoulder and put her arm around his shoulders. "I know you'll never get over Mary. It's still hard for me to believe she's gone, but at least she's not suffering anymore. Tell me, are you OK?"

"Thanks Angie. That means a lot. I know you and Mary were close, and I'm content knowing she's better off," he told her sincerely.

"Well, now that we have that out of the way, I've a question and I want an honest answer," she said, moving closer so that her body contacted him from his shoulders to his knees. "How long has it been since you've slept with someone?"

Thinking quickly and really not sure how to answer, Craig hesitated and answered truthfully, "It's been quite a while. Well before Mary got so sick. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I just want you to have this," she said, taking his head in her hand and turning his face to hers, their lips inches apart. She hesitated just a second and then leaned in with her eyes closed and kissed his lips, softly at first, then forcefully, opening her mouth and sliding her tongue into his waiting mouth. She drove it in and out sensuously, using her free hand to caress his chest and pinch his nipples.

Breaking their kiss, she said quietly, "Mary knew I've had the hots for you for a while, and told me if she died, she would expect me to make you happy, whenever you're ready. That's why I'm here."

Looking into her eyes, Craig, overwhelmed by Angie's sincerity, asked quietly, "Are you sure? I mean, I'm flattered that such a beautiful, sexy woman as you would even think about such a thing. I don't know how we would go about it, and won't your friends talk about you?"

"Well, honestly, several of us drew straws, and I'm the lucky one. We're all concerned about you and we want to keep you around and somewhat happy. If sex isn't the answer, just tell me and I'll make it happen," she said plaintively. Again, her sincerity moved Craig, and he made up his mind at that instant.

"I must say that I feel like the lucky one, and here's your answer," he said as he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. When they broke, she was smiling and said, "That answers that question."

Laughing at his questioning look, she said, "We all wondered just how good a kisser you are. Now I can happily report that you're great!"

"Just what else did you girls wonder about?" he asked.

"Oh, the usual stuff; how big your dick is, do you shave down there, do you like to eat pussy. You know, the things that girls talk about that men just don't know they talk about," she answered, with a smile on her face. "The problem is, it just might take more than one session for me to answer all the questions, if you're 'up' for it!"

"Feel for yourself," he told her, taking her hand and placing it on his very erect cock. "What do you think?"

"It feels bigger than I expected. Do you SEALS do some kind of cock-growing exercise in your training?" she asked as she stroked his dick through his shorts.

Laughing aloud, he said, "No, it's just naturally that large. Still, size isn't everything."

"No, but it makes the other things better," she said, as she slid her hand under the waistband of his shorts, encountering the plum-sized head of his cock. "That feels nice!"

"Yes, it does," he said as he leaned back and let her have her way. She slid her hand down his shaft and tried to wrap it around his massive cock. "Let's get these clothes off!" she exclaimed as she jumped off the sofa.

While Craig sat and watched, Angie gave the top of her romper a slight tug and let it slide down, displaying her body for his inspection. "You are absolutely gorgeous," he said appreciatively. "If I wasn't hard already, I would be now."

"You say the nicest things," she said, basking in the compliment and smiling invitingly. "Now it's your turn."

He stood up and put his thumbs in the waistband of his shorts. Angie's eyes betrayed her emotions as she held her breath and looked down as his cock became hung in the elastic.

"Here, let me help you," she said as she tugged the shorts towards her and allowed his dick to spring free, then bouncing like a teenager's. "Oh, my!" was all she could say, as she took in the entire length and breadth of Craig's massive tool. "Just how big is that thing?" "Big enough to make some women very happy. I don't remember ever having a complaint," he answered, moving a hand to her breast, cupping it and rolling the nipple. Bending to kiss the other nipple, he heard Angie moan, and looking up, saw that she had her eyes closed.

"So, how long has it been for you?" he asked quietly.

"Too fucking long! Quit talking and love my titties!" she said breathlessly.

And love them he did-kissing, licking, sucking, pulling, massaging-everything he could do to bring pleasure to this sexy woman's breasts. As her breath became more ragged, he felt she was about to climax.

He knew that some women could orgasm from having their breasts loved, although he had never been with one. Increasing the pressure of his lips on her left nipple, he pulled the right one repeatedly until she grabbed his head and held it in place, groaning incoherently, her hips thrusting back and forth violently. Her climax lasted about ten seconds, and she released his head and kissed him fervently, using her tongue like a paintbrush in his mouth.

"That was so fucking great," she exclaimed breathlessly. "I can't wait to get that cock in my pussy and return the favor. Sit down, Lover."

Wasting no time after he was seated, she threw her legs outside his and began humping the underside of his throbbing shaft. She was nowhere near as wet as Lisa, and he was afraid he wouldn't be able to penetrate her without pain.

Angie was game and reached between them to grab his dick and position her cunt over the head. Rubbing it back and forth, she smeared some of his precum on her outer lips, and quickly slipped the head inside. Then she stopped.

"It's so big. Give me a minute to get used to it." she said, holding her body still. She licked her fingers and rubbed her clit, moving slightly and getting a fraction lower on his shaft. "This is so embarrassing," she said.

"Just give it a minute," he said compassionately, moving his hands to her thighs and rubbing them gently. "Lay back and let me work on you with my tongue. That usually gets things rolling."

As she reclined on the sofa, he held her legs up, exposing her pussy to his lustful stare. "You have a beautiful cunt," he said, leaning down to kiss it tenderly. "It tastes great, too!" he said as he began licking her outer lips, gently at first, then more insistently, finally stabbing her slit with his tongue. She began to squirm and moan, and soon, his tongue was coated in her slick nectar.

Grabbing him by the ears, Angie pulled his face to hers and said breathlessly, "Look Stud. Let me pop one off the way I want to and then I'm all yours."

Intrigued, Craig let her have her way. She sat him up, so that his dick was standing straight up. Swinging one leg over his, she said, "OK big boy. Hold that cock steady while I get the angle I want."

Leaning on the back of the sofa, with her tits swinging in his face, she lowered herself onto his cockhead, stopping after it slipped beyond her lips. As she pushed her ass back, the friction on the head of his cock was incredible. He then realized that she was masturbating herself, with the head of his cock rubbing her g-spot. This way she could control the pressure and speed of the sensations on her sensitive nerve endings. Groaning incessantly now, she had her eyes closed and didn't realize he was sucking her swinging nipples when they came within reach of his hungry mouth.

Every sensation in her universe was centered on the pleasure she was getting from his cockhead against her g-spot. "Oh Fuuuuuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed. "Don't move! Here it comes again! Oh shit! Ohhhh God! Fuuuuck!"

Even though he was not imbedded in Angie's cunt, he could feel her spasms working from deep within to her madly vibrating g-spot. The sensations almost made him come. Damn, she was hot!

Finally, she stopped shuddering and slumped down, allowing his cockhead to slip from her lips. She looked at him and said lazily, "That's the first time a new lover has let me have my way with his dick. You are some kind of special, and I'm going to reward you royally. Just name your guilty pleasure, and I'll fulfill your fantasy completely."

Craig, noting some movement in his bedroom doorway, saw a still-nude Lisa peeking at them. "Let's go to the bedroom. I'll think up something on the way," he said, taking her hand and smiling broadly. Lisa, a look of horror on her face, slipped into the closet, leaving the door slightly ajar.

Stopping where Lisa would have no trouble seeing them, he pulled Angie to him and hugged her from behind. As she closed her eyes and leaned back into his strong arms, she sighed contentedly and said, "You're so good to me. I just wish Lisa could find a thoughtful, sexy man like you. She's still shy around guys, and she needs to be brought out of her shell."

Suppressing a laugh, Craig cupped Angie's soft tits and said, "Maybe it will happen. Who knows what she does when you're not around. I bet she's more experienced than you think."

As his hands were working their magic on her breasts and nipples, Angie sagged back until her ass contacted his cock. Moving easily, she arranged her backside so that Craig's massive tool was nestled between her cheeks. "You ever try anal?" she asked.

"Yes, but I need to fuck that hot cunt of yours first. Maybe we can work on that in the future," he answered, turning her around and bending to kiss her deeply. "Do you know how sexy you are?" he asked between sloppy, tongue-sucking kisses. Pulling her sensitive nipples, he eased her back towards the bed. "Lie back and let me give you the fucking of your life."

Doing as she was directed, Angie sat on the edge of the bed, then slid back and lay on her back, throwing her heels towards the ceiling and said, "Fuck me till I can't walk! I want that monster cock in me so deep I can taste it."

Craig knelt, taking the head of his cock and rubbing her outer lips, coating it with sweet smelling juice. "I can smell your desire," he said. "I love to fuck a bitch in heat. I may just eat that pussy after I fill it with cum. Think you'd like that? How about another woman? You think you could stand a different tongue in that hot pussy?" As he was talking, Craig had slid his cock into her clenching cunt until their bodies were joined as closely as possible.

"You are one tight cunt. Fuck. I can barely move," he said, licking his fingers and coating her outer lips that were stretched around his massive shaft. Moving slowly, he pulled part of the way out, then plunged back in to the depths of her pussy, driving his cockhead into her cervix. Pulling out again, he felt her loosen up and when he drove into her this time, she met him, pushing her cunt onto his shaft. He fucked her more easily now, alternating between slow, almost lazy strokes that seemed to last forever, then deep, plunging, rapid-fire thrusts that caused her breathing to become labored and ragged. A mild climax shook her, and then she concentrated on his technique.

Slow, then fast; he fell into a delicious rhythm that suited her to perfection. She met his easy thrusts, let the hard, fast ones pin her to the bed. As he probed her depths, she realized Craig was touching her in places she had never felt a dick. Not only that, he was filling her as she had never been filled. It felt that every nerve, every feeling in her body was centered in her quivering cunt, there to be assaulted deliciously by his tireless, steel-hard cock. She climaxed again, a little more excitedly this time, and began to talk to him.

"Come with me Fucker! Give me that load! Feel my cunt pulling your dick? Let's come together! I want your juice deep in my pussy. Hold it there and shoot that spunk. Make me a cum whore!" He held his dick as deep into her pussy as he could and let her talented sex cauldron work its heated magic on his cock. It pulsed around the head, her muscular walls milked the shaft, and he felt his load churning its way towards its goal. Short of an earthquake, he was determined to give her what she wanted-a full load of cum, deep in her cunt.

The first spurt was so forceful, it almost hurt him. When it blasted from his cockhead, Angie screamed at the top of her lungs, sounding more like she was in pain than the ultimate pleasure she was experiencing.

"Oh my fucking God!!!!! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm fucking cumming with you! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! S-o-o-o-o fucking good!" she screamed, as his cock continued to spew hot cum into her until they both collapsed.

He rolled off her, his dick making a slurping sound as it pulled from her sodden cunt. He suddenly felt another body on the bed and was pleasantly surprised to see Lisa kneeling between her mother's splayed legs, taking aim at her cum-leaking pussy. Without a word, she began licking the juices, capturing them on her tongue and swallowing luxuriously. As her hands slid up Angie's body o her breasts, she felt her mother raise her head. "Craig? Who's eating my pussy? If feels so good! Oh, God, here comes another one!"

He watched as Lisa grabbed Angie's thighs and plastered her lips to her mother's pussy, sucking all of his cum and Angie's copious juices into her mouth. Crawling up her Mother's body, she positioned herself over her mother's now open mouth. Letting a stream of cum drop from her mouth to Angie's, she followed it with a passionate kiss that led to the two of them swapping the precious fluid back and forth.