Lonesome Rain

Story Info
The rain reminds me of the last time I saw him.
926 words
4.62
11.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain pattered on the window by my head as I stroked my white teddy-bear. It has been a month since I saw him last. My master, my man. He had been so busy at work and school that we had spent almost no time together. He called every other night to tuck me in, knowing I was missing him. But we haven't seen each other in four weeks.

The night was hot, even with the constant rain. I had my bear Mr. M&M hugging to my chest as I sat spread legged at the top of my bed. My silken night gown was almost damp with the humidity. The straps were sliding off my shoulders, and the fabric felt soft on my skin. I chose to wear it because it was the last thing he saw me in.

I remember the last time he saw me, he had picked me up off his lap in one motion, startling me a little as he cupped his hands under my ass and held me around his waist. He had carried me to my bedroom and made love to me that night, it was rushed, but I was satisfied, even now I remembered his fingers stroking the fabric as he began to feed his massive dick into my pussy.

I put down the bear, and picked up the vibrator, remembering how he held my legs apart and leaned to kiss me still forcing his way into me. I remembered how his fingers found my own as he rained kisses down my neck and shoulders, sucking, nibbling, biting, licking. Making me arch to him. I turned the vibe on and almost purred as the sound reached my ears through the pitter-patter of the rain drops hitting the glass behind my head. I eased my body down on my bed as I remembered the exact spot on the bed he had rested me, his knees hunched up under us as he filled me with eight inches of dick, my tongue darted out of my mouth, as I remembered how he had gripped my waist and held me still to take him entirely.

As I slid the vibe over my clit I felt it quiver, I felt my insides tighten, feeling for him, wishing he was filling me, all of a sudden my breasts needed to be touched, see, that's the thing about masturbating, you only have two hands, to so many hot spots that need attention. I was remembering his lips, capturing mine, teasing my nipples afterwards, before devouring them. My own fingers closed in around the nipple of my left breast, tweaking it, squeezing it, pulling on it until it was taut, hard and standing erect. But still I couldn't substitute his lips and tongue. The vibrator on my clit was beginning to bring my pulse to a quickened pace.

I remember how he held me closer as he began his own orgasm, how he lifted me off the bed, wrapping his arms around me, and pumping into me. My vibe was begging the orgasm to come to it, but I wasn't ready to end it yet.

The rain falling on the window was beginning its crescendo now, I could feel it. My hips rose off the bed to reach my imaginary lover, the same way they had done four weeks earlier. My free hand was groping the breast like his hands did when he was behind me. Turning the nipple this way and that, feeling it swell. Soon, combined with the vibration on my pussy and my nipple's teasing, I know I would cum. I remembered him getting dressed quietly at the bottom of the bed, I hadn't cum but I had been satiated. I remember him opening the bedroom door as my vibe leapt up a notch and a small moan escaped my lips.

He had stopped before he put his foot thru the door, turned around and grabbed my ankle, pulling me down the bed and attaching his lips over my dripping cunt. His tongue snaked its way from the remnants of his cum oozing out of my pussy, to my swollen clitoris. He sucked my inner lips until I dropped my head back and let out a loud moan. My own orgasm came shortly after he sucked my clit into a pulsing frenzy.

The orgasm came in a wave, fueled by the rain outside, I welcomed it, arching upward to the vibrating core in my hands, only, they weren't my hands. I could see my lover's dark eyes flashing, his strong fingers holding the vibe in place as wave after wave hit me until I dropped back unto the sweat soaked sheet beneath me.

When I finally opened my eyes to the ringing of my cell phone I was almost drained.

"Hello?" I breathed into the phone.

"Hey there angel," it was Chad. I let the vibrator drop from my finger tips. "Are you in bed?"

"Yes, I was remembering the last time I saw you."

"Good," he sounded strange, and I could hear the rain in his background, I sat up finally, and adjusted so I could hear properly. I could swear I heard a door closing.

I did, Chad came into my bedroom shirtless and dripping, looking like a liquid angel with the rain dripping from his shoulder length black hair, even in the dark I could see his gray eyes shining.

"I missed you," I whispered as he climbed into the bed with me.

"I know baby."

And again he took me.