Long Awaited Release

Story Info
A couple finds each other in an explosion of pleasure.
1.8k words
3.72
23k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long time since we could enjoy our mutual desires. My wife and I have been enjoying a very active sex life, sharing fantasies and growing into our sexual fantasies step by step.

The arrival of our first child has put a serious break in our sexlife. During a period of 10 months we have been craving for free and kinky sex without being able

We arrived early afternoon at the hotel and rapidly checked in our room. We could already feel the sexual tension rising but we were willing to take it slow. After unpacking our effects and resting a little from the road, we decided to go enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the property.

By late afternoon we were back and decided to take a bath and relax a little while enjoying a bottle of wine and talking lightly about this and that. After the first two glasses, I decided to get on with the preparation of the evening. I seat you on the edge of the tub and gently start massaging the body, starting from the nice perky breast of yours, tickly them and pinching your nipple hard. My hands go down your hips to finally reach your sex. Under a smooth layer of pubic hair shows your swollen lips and clitoris. I gently strike your inner thighs and caress your growing little clit, you start breathing heavy and moan at each of my strokes. Stopping my doings, I pick up the shaving gel and apply it on your pussy. The cold shock makes you gasp. After lathering the foam all over your intimate parts, I start shaving you bold. I love the sight of a beautiful shaved cunt, lips showing clearly and smooth to lick and fuck. Once I have shaved your pubic hair I move down to your butt hole and start shaving you clean around your delicious flower. Once all is smooth, I rinse your off with warm water and check everything. I watch your pussy displayed in front of me and cannot resist, I dive in and start licking your sex with passion, opening your hole, fucking you with my tongue, tasting your flowing juice, oozing from your tight hole. You start buckling under the assaults of my tongue and push your cunt towards my hungry mouth. My tongue leaves your pussy hole to stroll down to your asshole. I love to lick your rosebud and lightly fuck it, tasting your inside, stretching your hole with my tongue. You cannot resist the caress and it sends you over the edge to your first orgasm of the day.

Slowly you recover your senses and suddenly, you tell me to take a sit on the edge of tube as well. It is time to make you as smooth as I am. My cock is rock hard and dripping precum. You pick up the liquid with your fingers and lick with a delighted look on you face. You start apply carefully the shaving cream on my pubes, my balls, all the way down to my puckered hole. I shiver with pleasure as your fingers massage the foam on me. You now get to work around the base of my cock, removing every hair. My balls are next, tight and full of hot cum, you shave them with delight. Finally the razor goes down between my legs and you tell me to spread wide. You shave me clean around my asshole, making me squirm and ooze ridiculous amount of precum, that I feed you every 5 minutes. Once you are satisfied with the job and that all traces of cream has disappeared, you tell me to hold the position. I feel your hands stroking my hole and my balls, your fingers hold them tight at their base, making them swell.

Your face dives down, as mine did earlier and you kiss my rosebud tenderly. Your tongue start making circles around it and gently invading it, a little stronger at each passage, I am in heaven. As you do that I masturbate slowly, enjoying the delicious sensations my ass is sending me. Your tongue enters me and starts fucking me. The pleasure is intense, almost irresistible. Your hands replace mine and you squeeze it hard. After a few moments you mouth goes back up and swallows my dick, sucking it, biting it and playing with the gland. At the same time, your fingers have found their way into my ass and you quickly have two of them buried deep in my anus. It does not take me anything else to start cumming into your mouth, on you face and tits. Long ropes of warm cum cover your face and you swallow the load in your mouth. After licking me clean, you start collecting the remaining jizz on your face and eat it from your fingers, tasting my ass and my cum. I bend over and kiss you. We start sharing my juices, driving us incredibly excited and hot.

Resting for a while, we finally get ready for dinner. The food and wine are perfect and we soon feel the urge to continue our games further. Taking a bottle of champagne and a few beers from the bar, we head up to our room, kissing wildly in the lift, barely holding our hands from each other.

Once in the room, you tell me to sit in the sofa and get naked. I am more that happy to oblige. You then starting undressing slowly in front of me, offering me a show worth every erotic shows in the world. You slide of your dress to reveal your tight petite body. You are wearing a pair lace bra and matching suspenders and panties. Caressing your body, you play with your nipples, making them hard and swollen. You then remove your bra and free your two beautiful breast. Your hands slide down your pussy, barely hidden by the lace panties, and you stroke your slit, already wet with juice, bringing your finger to your mouth, you lick them clean. After doing it a few times, you remove them and reveal your shave cunt to my delighted eyes. You then starting masturbating here in front of me, your eyes locked on my hard cock. Turning around you spread your asscheeks and show me your little asshole. Wetting a finger in your pussy, you start inserting it into your tight asshole, moaning softly at the touch. You are getting increasingly worked up by your own fingers that you already feel the orgasm pointing. I stroke the length of my cock furiously, panting and moaning at the sight in front of my eyes. You start cumming and your fingers do overtime in your ass and on your clit. The orgasm ravages you and you fall on the floor. I stand up holding my dick and start stroking furiously over your body. Soon my cum splashes on your pussy, tits and face.

Exhausted from this intro, we enjoy a beer, playing with my cum on your body and gently touching each other, bringing our sexes back to life. I push you on the bed and spread your legs. My now hard cock pointing at your gaping and wet pussy, I gently insert the head in your cunt and starting moving it in circular motion. After a few minutes of this game, you are begging me to fuck you hard and deep. I starting thrusting back and forth, going deeper and deeper. When I reach the bottom, you are lost in a world of lust and are screaming for release. Just before you cum, I remove my cock suddenly, stopping your ascension. You go mad with frustration and beg me to shove that fat cock in your wet hole and make you cum, you want it so bad you spread your lips as wide as you can, revealing a red, wet and delicious hole. I rub the head of my cock on your clit, tracing down to your asshole, pressing and rubbing it, slightly inserting the tip inside. At that point you don't know if you want to be fucked in your pussy or in your ass. I suddenly dive back in your pussy and fucking your brain's out. You cum and cum again, flooding my shaves balls with your juice. Without recovering you put me flat on the bed and straddle my face. You tell me with an imperative voice to lick you clean, to drink all the juice from it. I willingly oblige and start feasting on your pussy. You have another orgasm and more fluids are flowing out, I drink like a mad man, wanking furiously. My cock soon starts pulsing cum in the air, landing on you ass, right above my mouth and it dribbles down to your anus. I start licking it, tasting my cum on your ass and I love it.... Lust has taken over, we are not thinking, just fucking.

After a while, recovering from this intense moment, I seriously need to pee, with all the beers we have had. You tell me to follow you in the bathroom. You sit on the toilets and spread your legs telling me to go ahead pee on your pussy and your entire body. Never you have gone that far in the kinky, although we have been joking about it for sometime, I would have never believed it. I let go a warm stream of piss, first hitting your belly, flowing down your snatch, you gasp and rub your clit furiously. I am the stream higher, splashing your tits, you stick your tongue, trying to catch some piss. I them shove my entire pissing dick in your mouth, you eyes open wide in shock but you hold good and swallow the nectar as fast as you can, with a wild look in your eyes, rubbing your pussy faster then ever and cumming yet again.

Right after cumming you let out a stream of piss as well. I lands straight on my still dripping cock and splashes on my ball, dripping between my legs. Noticing that I am spreading them automatically, you hold your pee and tell me to get on all four. I position myself, wondering what you have in mind but I soon find out. You place your cunt right on my ass, centimetres away from my hole. You let it go and I feel your hot piss hitting my spread ass, forcing its way in, sending me waves of intense pleasure. Although I do not come, the effect is similar, I reach a mental orgarsm.

I turn around and lick you clean, tasting another explosive cocktail of both our piss and cum. We kiss passionately.

A shower to rinse off everything and we are back in bed. Tired and used, we are too excited by what had just happened that we cannot sleep. We open the champagne and continue to get slowly drunk, discussing the experience and how we could top it up. Both of us were very happy and proud of what we just did and are considering integrating the water-sport options in our normal sex life...