Long Before We Were Married

Story Info
Wife's first time.
3.6k words
3.9
105.8k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and dated for 10 years before that. We were both in high school together when we started going out. Even then, we loved to play with others. The first time I can remember showing off Sheryl or playing around with others was at the start of our summer break before our senior year. We had both just turned 18 a few weeks earlier.

We were playing around in her parent's pool. Making out and I was playing with her nipples when my friend Russ came over with a case of beer and several 2 liters of California coolers. We quickly split apart before he could tell what we were doing. I had been friends with him for years. In fact, he had dated Sheryl before we started to date. He used to tell me how she had great tits and would let him play with them anytime they were alone but would never let him go any farther than that. He told me that she would jack him off but never blow him. When they stop dating, I asked him if it was ok if I asked her out and he told me no problem.

Both of us drink several beers. Sheryl had finished off the first two liter of the wine coolers and was working on the second. All of us were starting to feel the effect of the alcohol. The sun had set and it was now dark enough that her parent's would not be able to see what we were doing in the pool. I start to play around with her tits again. She told me to behave that we are not alone. I ask her what the big deal was, I know that Russ has played with and suck on her tits long before I had.

That is when Russ moves over to us and we both started to play around grabbing her tits and ass. We started to rub up against her. Rubbing her nipples or rubbing our cocks against her ass. This was the first time any of us ever did anything like this. I know I was excited and could tell Sheryl was turned also. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was so slippery even in the water. I also could tell that she did not really know how to handle situation. She was with her current and ex-boyfriend, both are playing with her tits and pussy, and she is horny and drunk. By the time she had finished the second two liter her resistance was just about gone. I had one hand holding her ass up so she was floating on top of the water and my other hand was down the front of her bikini bottoms. I was working my fingers into her pussy. Russ has one hand holding her up so that her tits are completely out of the water and his other hand inside her bikini top playing with her right nipple.

She stops us and says she has to go in to the bathroom. She tells us when she gets back we better start behaving ourselves. She told me a few weeks later that she had went inside and fingered her pussy until she came. She was hoping to get control of herself but that it just made her hornier than she was already.

While she was in the house, I talked Russ into turning up the fun and we both removed are shorts. When she gets back, she was totally blowing away when she feels our cocks rubbing against her.

By now in are relationship Sheryl had given me a few blowjobs but would not go any further than that. Here she was an 18-year-old virgin with two naked young men rubbing, pinching, licking, and kissing her. It only took a few me attempts and were able to pull her top off so we could play with her tits better.

Russ and I both take a nipple and start to suck on it. I have my hand down the front of her bikini bottoms and fingering her pussy. Russ has his hand down the back of her bikini bottoms. He has been fingering her asshole. Several times, we were both fingering her pussy at the same time. She is moaning and telling me to rub her pussy harder.

We move over to the side of the pool and Russ gets out of the pool and sits on the edge. I move Sheryl so she is directly in front of him between his legs. She starts to work her hand up and down on his cock. He is playing with her great tits. I was standing behind her with one hand down the front of her bikini and fingering her pussy. My other hand was down the back of her bikini and had my middle finger inside her asshole and fucking her with it.

She leans down and slides his cock into her mouth. As she is giving Russ a blowjob, I take this as a sign she is willing to go further than she has been in the past. I slide her bikini bottoms down and pull them completely off. I then move my cock up to her pussy lips and slowly started to slide it into Sheryl wet pussy. She stops me a few times telling me to be gentle, because it hurts. With one final hard push, my cock slide all the way into her pussy. She yelped with the pain, that is when I know I had just popped her cherry. I let her rest a few minutes and to get comfortable with my cock in her. Once she relaxed, I grab her hips and start to move her up and down on my cock.

This had the effect of her pulled back hard into my cock first and then force to take more of Russ's cock into her mouth. With the amount of stimulus Russ and I have giving her, puts her over the top and she starts to cum almost at once. I can feel her shaking and her legs have giving out. I reach under her and hold her up to keep her standing.

At this point, I am slamming my cock into her pussy as hard as I can. I can feel myself start to cum and pull her into me so my cock is as deep in her pussy as it can go. I let several long shots of cum dump into her pussy. As I am holding her tight to me, Russ pulls his cock out of her mouth and starts to pump his own cock as fast as he can. He then cums and I can see his cum hitting Sheryl in the face. After the first few shots, he pulls her head back down on his cock and holds her there while he finished cumming in her. I can still remember how great it felt to cum deep in my girlfriend's pussy while I my best friend was shooting cum on her face and down her throat.

We all took a short break. Russ and I drank another beer and she downed most of the 3rd two liter of coolers. Sheryl is so drunk now that she is sitting on the side of the pool completely naked not caring if anyone could she her or not. Russ is holding his beer in one hand and is using the other to play with her pussy. I am on the other side of her and I am playing with her tits. She is so drunk now she can hardly stay sitting up.

When we finish our beers, we both get out of the pool. We pick Sheryl up and lay her stomach across the picnic table. Here ass is facing Ross's side of the table and her face is on my side. I am not sure she even knows that we moved her. I move over to her and slide my cock into her mouth, and start slowly fucking her face. Russ was behind her and he worked his cock into her pussy. I use a slow pace and enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. He is pumping her quick and hard and I can tell he is not going to last very long. As he starts to cum, he pulls his cock out of her pussy, and cums on her ass and back.

Once he moves away from her, I pull my cock out of her mouth and move to the other side of the table. I first start to fuck her. As I am looking down at my cock sliding in and out, I have a clear shot of her asshole. I pull my cock out of her pussy and try to push it into her asshole. I cannot get the head of my cock to penetrate her, so I stick my thumb into her pussy and get it wet and then work it into her asshole. I am trying to loosen her asshole enough to fit my cock. Once I get it to move in and out several times, I do the same thing with my first two fingers. I use Russ's cum to lubricate my fingers and her asshole. I can then easily stick my fingers in and fuck her ass with them. I fuck her with quick thrust in and out of her ass.

I pull my fingers out and this time I can easily slide my cock in. Her ass is so tight on my cock I love the feeling. I then start to pick up my pace and soon I am pulling my cock almost the entire way out and then slamming it back in to her asshole as far as I can. I only last a few minutes before I am cumming inside of her.

When I finish cumming, we roll her over on her back lay her lengthwise on the table. We let her legs and arms hang over the edges leaving her pussy spread wide open. We then sit around the table and finished off a few more beers. We both play with her tits or pussy while we talked. One of us comes up with the idea to fuck her with a bottle of beer. I down the last of my beer and place the top of the bottle at the opening of her pussy. As I work the bottle into her pussy, Russ is holding her pussy lips wide open. We are drinking Miller's and the first few inches slide in easy. Once I get to where the bottle widens I have a hard time getting more of it in her. We each take a leg and pull her legs up and apart which opens her up and the bottle slides past the neck and almost all the way in.

I fuck her with the bottle a while and then ask Russ if he want to try. He also fucks her a few times with the bottle and then just leaves it in her with only the bottom sticking out. I continue to play with her clit and the bottle.

I keep telling him how tight her asshole was and that he should try fucking her like that. After a while, he got up and we roll her over again. He then gets on the table with her and tries to fuck her in the ass. She still had the bottle in her pussy and he tells me he cannot get his cock into her ass, I tell him I bet the bottle is too big, reach up, and pull it out of her. With the bottle out, he was able to force his cock into her ass. I sit back and watch as he fucks her until he cums deep in her asshole.

By now, it was well after 2 am so he picks up the bottles and heads home. I grab her bikini, pick her up, and take her inside to her bedroom. As I am carrying her through the house naked with cum running out of her, I keep hoping that one of her parents does not find us. Her room is right next to theirs and the walls are so thin that we always try to be careful when we are playing around so that they do not hear us. Luckily, her parents were not up. I laid her down on her bed. I leave her on top of her blankets. She looked so good that I wanted to fuck her one more time.

I was not sure how I wanted to fuck her this last time. I decided that I have always loved her tits and that I wanted to try and fucking them. I climbed on top of her, put my cock between her tits, and hold her tits together. I then slowly started to fuck them. The excitement of fucking her tits, trying to stay quite so not to wake her parents, and the feel of my cock moving in and out of her tits was great. When I came, the little cum I had left landed on her nose and chin.

When I got up and was ready to leave, I had an idea. I moved her into the center of her bed and then pulled her arms straight out and opened her legs up so that her feet were hanging off on either side of her bed. She was so out of it I was sure she would stay in that position all night. I know that her dad and older brother both leave early in the morning for work. Her room is straight across from the only bathroom in the house and anyone coming out of there would be looking right at her if her door was open.

I step out of her room and into the bathroom. When I turn on the bathroom light and look back at her, I had a great view. I could clearly see her tits and was looking straight into her pussy. The lips of her pussy are wide open from being fucked and played with so much. I turn off the light and leave knowing that her brother, father, or maybe both were going to have a great view in the morning.

I did not know who seen her that morning for many years but knew one of them did. She told me when she got up the next morning see could not believe that I would leave her on the bed completely nude, uncovered, with pools of cum over her tits and stomach.

I confessed to the first two thing. I told her that it made me excited to think about what would happen in the morning. I also told her that the only cum she had on her when I left was on her face and running out of her pussy and ass. I did not leave any cum on her stomach or tits. I also tell her by the end of the night I only had a few drop left when I came on her face and defiantly did not have enough to leave pools on her.

I ask her if she thinks her brother or dad fucked her while she laid there. I tell her maybe they both did and that is why she had so much cum on her. She tells me she had a good idea of which one of them would have done it but she was not sure.

I asked her if the thought of her dad fucking her got her hot. She tells me that she had fantasized about it in the past but was not sure if she would ever do that.

It was not until several years later that her bother told me that he had found her the next morning like that. He says he closed her door so that her dad would not see her like that. He waited until her dad left for work. He then went back into her room and made sure she was completely passed out. Once he was sure, he tells me that he played with her tits and pussy for a while.

After playing with her for five or ten minutes, he was sure she was not going to wake up. He then tells me he fucked her twice each time he made sure to pull out of her and cum on her stomach and tits. He tell me he came so hard the first time that he completely filled her belly button with his cum and still was able to shoot some on her tits.

He told me when he was finished coming the first time that he was still hard so started to fuck her a second time. He said he took his time the second time and worked his cock in and out of her slowly. He says by the time he was ready to cum the second time that he had been fucking her for 10 of 15 minutes. Just before he started to cum, he says he pulled out and slide up so that the head of his cock was on one of her nipples and he jacked off until he came. He let all of it hit her on the nipple and run down between her tits.

He was afraid that she was not on any protection so that is why he did not come inside of her. He says he was afraid he would get her pregnant, so even though he would have loved to feel his cum shooting in her he pulled out. He says he loved the thought that when she woke up she would find his cum on her and maybe even lick some of it up off her tits.

He tells me that was the first time he had fucked her but had in the past played with her tits and pussy while she sleep and jacked himself off. He tells me he had been doing that for years. That she has always been a heavy sleeper. He said he would normally wrap his cock in her panties and use them to catch his cum as he sat next to her and played with her tits or pussy. After this first time of fucking her, he tells me he fucked her many times before she moved out when I would bring her home drunk. He say he fund her pill pack one day so he know he was safe to cum in her.

He says he would wait for me to bring her home and leave. He would then go over and make sure she was out of it before doing anything. If I did not already strip her and leave her naked and uncovered on the bed that he would do it himself. He tells me he could not believe how much cum would be leaking out of her sometimes.

Several times, he had used the video camera and filmed her as she laid there and while he played with her. He tells me he still watches those videos today. He has copied them onto a CD and has giving us a copy of them.

He tells me it was a year or so after this that he finally found out that we were having sex with several of my friend at one time and that is where all of the cum was cumming from. He tells me that he watch as Russ, two other guys and I all fucked her several time before we left her naked in her room.

My wife has told me that she was not a heavy sleeper at all. She tells me that she was so scared the first time her brother came into her room, that she pretended to be asleep. She says she had never even played with herself before that.

She tells me that once he started playing with her nipples and pussy that she really started to like what he was doing and did not want him to stop. So she kept pretending to be asleep. She tells me he came in her panties before she came and then left her there. When he left, she got up and got the pair of panties he had cummed in and played with and tasted his cum. She then says she lay back down and rubbed her cum soaked panties into here pussy until she came.

She say over the years she know that he did this to her many times and as long as he left her panties she would do the same thing lick his come off of them and then use them to make herself cum.

She tells me sometimes he would take her panties with him. It seemed to her that he would be very different these days in how he played with her or touched her. She was never sure but she thinks that it might not have been her bother. She thinks it might have been her dad that was molesting her on these days. She says she was always too afraid to peek to see who was playing with her. she tell me that they would be very gentle and take their time playing with her nipples and rubbing her pussy and clit. She did not want them to find out she know what they were doing. So she just laid there and enjoyed it. If she did not come while the person was playing with her, she would just use her hands to get her off after they left.