Long Dark Nights - Kai's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Another night by the lake with the doctor's wife.
2.4k words
4.35
16.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept most of the hot day away as was normal for me. My mother left food and drink for me just inside my door. I woke up sometime in the early evening. I was wide awake and pulsating with anticipation. I hadn't recalled ever feeling anticipation before. I couldn't wait until the night came and I could slip away and back to the lake. I wondered if she truly meant it when she said she would come back. I tried to mentally remind myself that she might not come back. After all, I was a freak of nature. Surely she would think twice before coming near me again.

I woke up hard and needy. My cock jutted up from my crotch obscenely. For the first time I almost admired the look of it in the minimal light of my room. It had brought me so much pleasure the night before and it seemed to have impressed the doctor's wife. I didn't dare stroke it no matter how much I wanted to. I wasn't sure what stopped me, but after having shared that with her it seemed wrong to do it on my own. I wasn't thinking logically but that didn't matter. My thick nipples also begged to be touched but again I did not.

Instead I wandered into my private lavatory space my father had built for me and attempted to relieve myself. It was extremely difficult to urinate when rock hard. I managed and then set about washing myself. I wanted to be every bit as beautiful as the doctor's wife had made me feel. I used some of the soap my mother had left for me to wash my hair. Then I slowly and methodically worked my way down my body cleaning myself thoroughly. I looked in the mirror above the wash basin and saw a beautiful woman with large proud tits looking back at me. I tentatively smiled at myself in the mirror. I couldn't recall the last time I had smiled. Perhaps, today I could loath myself just a little bit less.

It was finally time to sneak away. My cock had finally gone phallic but still hung heavy between my thighs with my balls. I dug deep into my trunk and pulled out a long skirt I had taken from my mother's old clothing. I didn't know what made me want to do it, but I wanted to dress like a woman for the doctor's wife. My mother never missed the clothing I had taken from her since she had grown wider in her middle area and could no longer fit into it. It felt strange putting on a skirt and I still couldn't imagine what possessed me to do so. I guess I just wanted to be pretty for the doctor's wife.

I wore one of my own shirts, but chose one that was a bit more snug fitting. I didn't own anything to wear as a brasserie. I brushed my hair out until it was perfect and glossy. It fell straight to my lower back. It smelled nice when I swung it over my shoulder. I felt good as I left the house and prayed all the way there that the doctor's wife would stay true to her word. I made my way slowly down the bank to the little outcropping by the side of the lake. I didn't see her right away.

"Hello!" She called out softly. She was hidden at the edge of the trees. My heart tripped hard in my chest and my mouth suddenly felt filled with cotton. I waved but could not actually respond. I was also suddenly very hard again, and my skirt did nothing to hide it. I felt my face flush with heat.

We met halfway, and she quickly took my hand. She pulled me over toward the fallen tree log. "You look beautiful!" She declared looking at me in the moonlight.

She had placed a blanket in the sand for us and she told me to join her sitting on it. I did as she requested. Her hair was down tonight and she looked softer somehow. It looked to be a rich shade of chestnut brown. I couldn't be sure of her eye color but they were most likely a deep brown. She smelled nice. I found myself breathing a little faster with unbidden excitement.

"Did you wear a skirt to look pretty for me?" Her voice held no trace of unkindness or mocking.

"Yes." My voice sounded strained. My mouth was so dry.

Without even asking the doctor's wife reached into a bag at her side and brought out a bottle with water. She placed it to my lips and asked me to take some. I took a long drink of the water before she lowered it from my lips.

"What is your name?" I blurted.

"Sophia."

"Sophia." I repeated testing the sound of it in my own mouth. I liked it.

She smiled. "So what is your name?"

"Kai."

"That is a fine name, Kai."

We both fell into silence as Sophia stared at me. At first her scrutiny made me uncomfortable, but the longer we sat and she examined me so closely the more comfortable I became. She wasn't disgusted. In fact, I would almost venture to say she was quite enthralled. Without asking permission she grasped the material of my skirt and pulled it up to my waist. She fully exposed my still hard cock, but she didn't touch me there. She just looked, but even that I could almost feel.

My face heated as I watched some cream dribble from the end of my throbbing cock. I liked her looking at it. I watched her as she left my cock exposed and then took the bottom of my shirt. She began to lift it up off of my small figure so I raised my arms to help her removed it over my head. Now my big tits were also fully exposed. My big nipples hardened and pointed right at Sophia. A strangled little sound escaped from my throat before I could stifle it.

"It's okay, Kai. You are a beautiful man. I like looking at you." She paused and chewed her lower lip for a moment. "Can you tell me, did this occur naturally?"

I nodded. "I was born biologically a boy, but I was always very delicate. As a small child I resembled a girl far more than a boy and that is how it has been ever since. When I hit puberty these grew." I gestured toward my tits.

"You were not medicated? Were you given hormones?"

"Not that I know of. I don't think my parents would have done that. They wanted desperately for me to be and resemble a boy."

"What if I told you that I think you are truly perfect the way you are?" Sophia asked.

I looked at her face trying to detect any falseness there, but there was none. She was being genuine. I felt my heart crack and tears flooded my eyes. I felt like a fool for crying, but she was the very first person to see me and she liked what she saw. For the first time in my life I didn't feel like a complete monster.

"Take all your clothes off for me."

"Yes Ma'am." I stood and quickly shed all of my clothes. She had me turn in all directions so she could see my body in the moonlight. She liked my ass too. She said it was round shaped and very girlish. I was still hard and showing no signs of it going down anytime soon. She asked me to sit back down next to her. I almost gasped as she placed her warm palm on my thigh so near my heated cock.

"I am going to start referring to you as a girl." Sophia stated matter-of-factually.

"Okay." I didn't honestly care either way. In fact, something inside me secretly thrilled at her calling me a girl.

"Remember how I taught you to masturbate yourself?"

"Yes Ma'am." I felt something heady settle in my belly.

"I want to watch you do it again." She reached for my hand and wrapped it around my thick long cock. I immediately started to stroke myself there as she had shown me the night before.

It felt so good and instantly cream began to ooze out of the head of my cock. Sophia didn't hesitate in taking some of the white cream on her finger and then putting it in her mouth. I grunted loudly at the feel of her finger sliding over the swollen big head of my cock. I kept stroking and without even thinking I reached with my other hand to tug on my elongated nipples. I closed my eyes and sank into the sensations. I bit my lower lip to the point of almost hurting.

My heart was racing and my breathing was coming faster. I noticed Sophia was breathing harder too. She seemed as caught up in what I was doing as I was. I was getting closer and closer. My heavy balls tightened painfully. I was so close. Almost there.

"Stop!" Sophia commanded and pulled my hand away.

My eyes flew open in pain and disbelief. My jaw dropped but I couldn't form any words. My balls were so tight and so painful. I needed release. Tears sprang to my eyes as new sensations coursed through me.

Sophia leaned forward and ran her hands over my face. She cradled my face and brought hers near. "Shhh sweet one. It is going to be okay. I know it hurts, but not tonight. You have got to promise me you won't allow yourself to climax until I say you can, do you promise?"

I looked at her. I was in a haze of discomfort like I had never known. Sure I had denied myself release before, but not like this. Not when I had been right at the brink of oblivion. Not when my balls were so close to erupting. A tear slid down my cheek and she leaned forward and kissed it away. "I promise." I whispered.

"I am going to love you Kai. Mark my words."

I was stunned, but I also knew I was already falling in love with Sophia. I simply nodded and tried to get my breathing back under control.

Sophia jumped to her feet. "Let's go swimming!" Her voice was playful now.

She quickly shed her clothes and stood before me just as naked as myself. My jaw dropped. I stared rudely. I had never seen another naked person before. I had certainly never seen a woman naked before. Her breasts were small compared to my own and the nipples were also small and dark. Her stomach was mostly flat but had a nice soft roundness that mine lacked. Her legs were short and muscular. It seemed impossible but my cock grew harder and my balls grew far more painful while looking at her. I noted that she somehow had no hair between her legs.

"Come on!" She called out as she turned and dashed toward the water.

The cool water helped to sooth me. We played and swam for the better part of an hour. We splashed and chased each other. Every so often Sophia would swim close to my body allowing hers to slide against mine. It felt incredibly erotic and left me breathless with needs I truly didn't even understand. Once we were both refreshed and tired of swimming we trudged back onto the riverbank and back to her blanket. It was plenty warm and we didn't need to cover up. We settled down onto the blanket and immediately found each other wrapping our arms around one another. Our naked bodies pressed close together.

"Kai?"

"Yes Ma'am?"

"I have brought some things for you. I want you to take them with you. I brought you a brassiere. Will you try wearing it?"

"I will try." The idea made me both nervous and excited. I had wanted one for a long time. I had larger breasts than most women in my village.

"I also brought you some body sugaring. It is for hair removal. You spread it over the hair you wish to remove then place a cotton strip and then pull away quickly. It will remove unwanted hair."

I must have looked as confused as I felt because she explained further. "I want you to remove the hair from under your arms, all the hair from your legs, and all the hair at your crotch. I want you to be very careful but be sure to remove all the hair on your balls as well."

I bit my lower lip hard. I wasn't sure how I felt about this, but nonetheless I found myself agreeing. "Yes Ma'am."

She reached into her bag and handed me a bundle of items. "There is also some lovely coconut hair wash, and a comb, oh and some lotion. Use all of it. I want to you to be soft and smell pretty. You are such a lovely girl that it only seems fitting. There is another little surprise in there but I won't tell you. You can discover later at home. "

"Thank you." I said genuinely. I had never been given a nicer gift. I loved all the feminine things she had bestowed on me. I planned to use them just as she had asked me to.

We sat in silence for a while longer. Our arms clinging to each other. I felt sadness overtake me when she pulled back and dislodged her arms from their tangle with my own. She reach over and took my face and kissed me. It was like nothing I could ever imagine in my wildest dreams. Her lips danced over my own and I could feel a slight moistness from hers. She tilted her head and parted her lips. On instinct I parted mine as well. Her playful tongue slide over my bottom lip and into my mouth. It massaged my tongue. I could taste her and it was intoxicating.

Before I knew what was happening she was on her feet and pulling her clothes back on. She collected her things quickly and began to run off, but before she did she turned to face me. "Kai, please remember you promised not to orgasm. I trust you to keep your promise. Also, please remove all the hair, but be careful sweetie. "

"I promise." I said solemnly.

"Oh, and one last thing. I can't be here tomorrow night, but I will be the next night. I can't wait to see you again!" And she was gone. She sprinted into the trees and disappeared. I missed her even before she was out of sight.