Long Day

Story Info
Wife gets pleasure after long day at work.
964 words
3.78
35.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoeO
ZoeO
2 Followers

Finally getting home from work, I walk into the dimly lit apartment. I realize that things are out of place. I look up and see him standing before me, silent, powerful. I know I am in for a good session tonight.

He looks at me, cocks his head to the side and says, "Strip, slut."

I obey without hesitation or even a questioning glance. I know better. He guides me over to the couch and orders me to sit. I barely have time to look around when he grabs my leg and starts securing it up in the air. He tied me so that my already dripping wet pussy was open for the world to see and there was nothing I could do to hide myself from anything he had planned for me.

He stands me admiring his handy work and my wetness with satisfaction. He knows I am anxious and excited for the next part to come. He reaches down and taps my clitoris and I jumps as electric shockwaves scream through my body.

"Like that, slut?"

"Mmmm, yeah, ahhh"

Then he decides to blindfold me, knowing that I lose more control this way. He grabs my favorite toy and starts to tease my sopping pussy. He knows I already want to cum. He watches me struggle to get the toy inside me and almost laughs at my frustration and useless maneuvering. He slips the head of the dildo in just enough to tease me and make me struggle more to get what I want.

"What do you want, slut? You want this big hard dildo in you? Do you want to cum all over it?"

It is all I can do to not scream out yes. I moan in response.

Then he starts ramming the dildo into my pussy so hard and fast that I almost cum instantly. Then he slows the rhythm down so as to not let me cum yet. Knowing I will cum harder if he brings me up and then backs down a few times, he keeps changing the rhythm. Slow then fast, faster, faster, then stop. I am getting more and more over the edge as he does this.

I start to beg him to let me cum, not with words but with the movements and wetness of my body. Then he introduces another of my toys to me. He slowly puts a small, smooth dildo into my anus and I struggles now more out of surprise. Then enjoying the feeling I start to let go and allow myself to be taken over the edge. At first he moves both toys very slowly, alternating as one goes in my pussy the other pulls slowly out of my ass. He changes the pattern so that they are both going the same way at the same time. Then back to the alternation pattern again. To more of my surprise, the toy in my pussy starts to vibrate, sending even more glorious sensations through my body. Making me almost lose control, he continues this pleasure until finally he knows I can take no more.

"Cum for me you, slut. I know you want to cum all over me. Show me how much you enjoy this." He says to me finally allowing me to cum is all the encouragement I need to finish. I just let go and start feeling the orgasm wash over me. Starting from my pussy and continuing outward throughout my body, it engulfs me until I am screaming out my pleasure. He enjoys watching me have pleasure and watching me cum.

He allows me to relax and enjoy the afterglow for a few minutes while he unties me. Now it is his turn.

"On your knees." He orders.

More than willingly I jump onto my knees and kiss him. Then go right for his hard and waiting cock. I lick and kiss it for a few seconds. I run my fingers down the inside of his leg and tease the sensitive area under his sack. He moans and then I really start in. I take his delicious cock in my mouth. I make long strokes with my mouth and tongue. He is moaning and grabbing my hair to encourage me on. With my fingers teasing the sensitive under area and my palm pushing against his balls, I use my mouth to give him as much pleasure as he gave me. I continue to suck his cock until he is about ready to cum. He tells me to stop. He grabs me chin, brings me face to his and kisses me.

"Make me cum with those beautiful and talented lips of yours." He says.

I am more than willing to oblige him. Kissing me way down his chest, teasing his nipples and belly button, I end up at his cock. I start licking him again. He slaps the inside of my thigh to make me part me legs a bit. Then I start in on his cock like I am starving for it. Without warning, he shoves my toy into my dripping wet pussy.

"Can you feel that? That is all your juice running down your thighs. You're all wet, slut." His words just fuel my fire more and I increase my speed on his cock. He starts slamming me so hard I am already cumming. His dick muffles my moans as he rams me with the toy. All the sudden my muscles start contracting into another orgasm. Then just as I am losing all sense of control and cumming so hard I can barely think, he explodes into me mouth, moaning.

I look up at him with a smile on me face and a small stream of his seed running down my chin.

"So, how was work?"

ZoeO
ZoeO
2 Followers