Long Days Night

Story Info
After a long day at work, it's nice to come home.
1.5k words
3.71
8.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home one day, and I see you there fresh from the shower, in nothing but your dark silk robe, your legs glistening from the water. I can smell the body lotion on you. I'm in my suit and tie, and I go to you and kiss you deep, my hand slipping under that robe, the flimsy knot was never meant to keep me out. I kiss your neck, and when your body reacts, I can tell you just don't want a hello kiss.

You grab my hand and drag me into the bedroom, but it is the last time you take control. As soon as the door closes behind us I push you down on the bed. You're still standing, arms bracing your body. I lift that short little robe up, exposing your bare ass. I run a hand down between your legs, and I can feel the heat from your sex. I kneel down to lick, to taste, and you push up against me. I love it. You love that I'm still wearing my suit. I stand back up and rub my swelling groin up against your ass. "I want it," you say. I don't respond, undoing my belt. You think you're going to get satisfied, but I have other plans.

I fold over the belt in my hand, and run the leather up your legs, to let you know what's coming. You bite your lip in anticipation, and I see your fingers grab the sheets tight. I put my left hand on your waist, and pull my right arm back.

SMACK.

I probably hit you a little harder than I should've, but I'm excited. I see you recoil, but you only let out a small yelp. I rub the red mark I left there with my free hand apologetically, but I can tell you want more. Again I hit you. SMACK. You don't cry out this time. I know you're not giving me the satisfaction of knowing that I'm hurting you. SMACK. You're trying to get me angry to punish you more. SMACK. A little harder this time. With my free hand I can feel you getting wetter. SMACK. Your body is quivering; you are so close to the edge. SMACK. My strikes are slow and methodical. I don't want to cause you real pain, but I want you to know who's in charge. SMACK. I grab your hair; make you arch your back. SMACK. I hear you whimper "you're so good to me baby." that makes me smile.

I drop the belt and pull you straight up by the hair, your back to me, your robe flowing open. You and I love the feel of the silkiness against us. I kiss your neck, my right hand going under the robe, my cotton shirt contrasting against the silk. I cup your breasts and then keep moving down your stomach, to your dripping pussy. I can hear you gasp when I touch that perfect little spot; it has swollen up with anticipation. You have both hands under your hips behind you. One on my waist, keeping me close, the other rubbing my giant manhood.

I spin you around to face you and kiss you. You help me shrug off my jacket, and now you're tugging at my shirt, pulling it out of my pants, and I tug off my tie. You start unbuttoning my shirt, but with your two hands there in front of me and the tie in my hand, I have other plans. I wrap the tie around both your wrists. You smile up at me. You know you've been a bad girl.

I grab another tie from my dresser and wrap it around your eyes. I can see your body shake. I guide you down on the bed, and I use the loose end from the tie around your wrists to fix you to the headboard. You lay their squirming, your silk robe adding to the sensations on your skin, your knees bent, and legs swaying from side to side. I grab one leg and fully extend it, the heel on my shoulder. I start kissing down to you knee. I grab the other leg and start to do the same. I can feel the warmth coming from in between your legs, but I need to tease you a little more.

I put myself over you, bracing myself so I can kiss you and my open shirt can tease your skin. I want you to feel and hear my remove my clothes, so with exaggerated movements I remove my shirt, leaving my wife-beater and slacks on. Your head tilts back, mouth open. I grab it with my hand, tight. I push my face close so you can feel my breath. "Have you been a bad girl?" I ask. The words bring you so close to the edge. "Yes, baby," you say. You can practically feel me smile as I kiss you.

I bite at your neck, working my way down to your breasts. The nipples are hard, despite the ever increasing temperature in the room. I run my mouth around your tits, my tongue around the edge of the nipples before drawing each one into my mouth, my hand teasing the other one. I start to work my way down to your stomach, my chest resting on your clit. Your hips rising, grinding against my undershirt. I kiss your ribs, your stomach, your belly button and hips. You giggle and gasp at my teeth and tongue teasing you.

I work my way lower, to your swollen little clit. It feels hard on my tongue, the juices taste sweet. I can hear you gasp, and you rise up to meet my face. I alternate making my tongue narrow and wide, licking you from bottom to top. I can see you tugging at your bindings; I know you can't take much more. I pause to remove my undershirt, to tease you a little, but then I keep licking, teasing your asshole with my tongue, lapping away at your sex juices, I can feel your body shake with an amazing orgasm that gets you even wetter.

"FUCK ME NOW!" you demand. I smile at your demand. I stop licking, but I keep one hand on your pussy. I move up next to you, on my knees. I undo my pants and pull them down to my thighs. I pull out my cock, and run it across your lips. As soon as you realize what it is you suck on it hungrily. Your pussy moistens even more, and I rub your clit, your hips rising as your head bobs. I pull my cock away. "Stick out your tongue," I tell you. I smack my cock against your lips and tongue, and then allow you to keep sucking. The sensation feels so good; I can't concentrate on your clit anymore. I swing one leg over your body so I'm straddling your chest. I grab the back of your head and start fucking your mouth. I hear you gag a little. I pull out and ask "you okay, baby?" "Yes, please don't stop," you respond. I go on, keeping a good steady rhythm, getting close to the edge.

But I want to fuck you now. I pull out of you and slide down. Your legs spread in anticipation, but I have other plans. I flip you over; hands still bound, and put your ass in the air. I allow myself on last lick as I pull my pants off. I shove my dick in your twat and I feel your body recoil against me. I put my hands on your waist and start to fuck you. I pound slowly at first, I don't want to cum just yet, and as excited as I am I will if I don't contain myself. So I go softly and rhythmically, smacking your ass as you push back against me, grabbing your hair, arching your back again.

But this isn't good enough for me. I've had enough of being dominant, and now I want to make love to you. I pull out of you and take the tie off your eyes and flip you over. I remove the bindings around your wrists, and you wrap your arms around my neck and kiss me deeply, as if for a job well done. I brace my body and enter you, a little more slowly this time. My pelvis rubbing up against your clit as I thrust and you raise your hips in response. Your legs tighten around my waist as you get closer to the edge. You nibble on my ear and whisper "cum for me baby." I can't take it anymore, and I explode in you as you have another orgasm.

I collapse on top of you as I shudder, my whole body responding to one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Our sweaty limbs getting tangled as we kiss and hold each other, basking in the glow of what we just did.