Long Distance

Story Info
Phone sex with A D/s twist.
1.1k words
4
35.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay in naked anticipation, the sheets cold against her bare skin and glanced anxiously at the clock. It was time. The phone rang, and she answered it at once.

"Are you ready?"

His rich, husky voice caressed her ear and a shiver of delight worked its way up her spine.

Her reply was almost breathless.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Now caress your breasts."

Adjusting the headset Sir had brought her especially for these calls, She put her hands under the covers and began to run her palms along the soft smoothness of her full breasts.

He listened with satisfaction to the rustle of the sheets as she complied. He imagined her lying there with her eyes closed, caressing her breasts and imagining the hands on her body were his.

"Are your nipples getting hard?"

Her body responded to his voice almost as powerfully as it did to his touch, and her nipples indeed hardened and stood out like pencil erasers at his question.

She moaned softly and said they were.

"Tell me." He prompted.

"My nipples are hard for you, Sir." She replied, her arousal becoming more and more evident in her voice.

"That's my good, good girl." His velvety voice answered. "Now pinch them."

He heard her sharp intake of breath as she pinched her erect and sensitive nipples.

"Harder!" he commanded.

She pinched her nipples as hard as she could and felt the familiar shiver of pain/pleasure ripple through her body. She felt the evidence of her increasing arousal on her thighs.

"Does that feel good?" he asked with a smile in his voice.

"Mmmmmm yes, sir. It feels good." She told him.

"Say it all." He commanded, "Tell me how it makes you feel."

"It feels good when I pinch my nipples like this, Sir. It's making my pussy warm and wet."

"Hmmmmmm and what else?" he asked.

"And my clit is getting hard" and as she replied, her clitoris seemed to become even more engorged.

"That's it, Baby keep pinching them. Make that pussy wet for Daddy." He listened to her reaction to his voice and her actions. And he pressed her toward more and more excitement.

"You're being such a good girl for Daddy, I may just have to reward you when I return." He said silkily.

"Oh, thank you Daddy." She almost whispered.

"Now Baby, I want you to put the clips on those beautiful nips of yours for me. Put them on nice and tight."

She reached to the bedside table and took the silver jeweled nipple clips and placed them on her erect nipples, as Sir had taught her. The jewels moved against her areolas and the sensation caused her to moan her pleasure again.

This brought a pleased chuckle from Sir. He loved her responsiveness. He imagined her lying there wet and hot, dying to touch her now throbbing clitoris but awaiting his permission.

"Baby, I want you to touch that hot pussy of yours now and tell me how wet it is." He directed. He smiled to himself as he heard the soft rustle of covers then the sound of her sucking her breath through her teeth as her fingers entered her pussy. He became hard as he imagined how hot and juicy her pussy would be by now.

"Oh Daddy! I'm so hot and wet for you. I want you so bad right now." Her voice came to him.

She closed her eyes and imagined him there watching her as she touched herself. She could almost feel his eyes traveled over her naked body, and it became warmer. So warm that she threw back the sheet that covered her.

He waited, knowing that in a few moments she'd be dying to touch her clitoris, but she dared not without his permission.

"Stir it up for me Baby." He said.

"Yesssss Daddy!" She said as she began moving her finger around and around against the slick walls of her pussy. She worked her hips back and forth as though her Sir was inside her, stroking her.

Her moans became more insistent and she drove her finger deeper and deeper, caressing the walls more firmly. And he listened to her moans and gasps his dick growing harder by the second.

"Daddy may I please touch my clit now?" she managed to ask at last.

"Caress gently at first, Baby, I don't want you cumming too quickly." He acquiesced.

She did as she was told and fought the urge to pull back the hood and bring herself to a quick orgasm.

"Slowly" he cautioned.

She slowed the motion of her finger and hips. And her legs trembled at her efforts to contain the orgasm that was building inside her.

"You're close aren't you Baby?" he asked, although he knew by the pitch of her moans that she was very close indeed.

"Yessss¦..yesss Daddy." She barely managed to reply, almost incoherent in her lust now.

"That's my good girl. Okay, Baby I want you to pull back the hood and stroke that big juicy clit for me. Do it now."

As soon as she touched the tip of her swollen clit her legs began to tremble and her breath came in gasps.

"Mmmmmm Daddy may I have permission to cum please?"

He didn't respond right away, forcing her to hold back just a bit longer.

She grunted with the effort of containing the storm that was building within her.

"Please Daddy I don't think I can hold it much longer." She begged.

But still there was no response from her Sir.

He waited until he could imagine her trembling with the effort of holding back until he gave his permission.

"Ahhhhhhh! Daddy please, please let me cum now!" She arched her back, raising her hips off the bed. A warm sheen of sweat coated her straining body and she rubbed her clitoris furiously.

"Now Baby Cum for Daddy!" he said, knowing she was right on the edge now.

The orgasm slammed through her body full force now and she moaned and gasped as it overtook her. His dick throbbed as he listened to her cum. How he'd love to be inside her hot throbbing pussy at this moment to feel those silken walls grasp and pull at his cock and to feel her give herself to him completely.

Gradually she drifted back down to earth.

"That's' my good girl," she heard him say.

"Thank you, Daddy", was her reply.

"Go to sleep now, and I will call you tomorrow night. Goodnight Baby." He said to her.

"Good night Daddy" she said, her voice having that sleepy quality that only a good orgasm can produce.

He hung up the phone, opened his pants, then gestured to the submissive kneeling beside his chair. She moved silently and obediently to take him into her mouth.