Long Distance Call

Story Info
Long distance lovers on the phone.
2.4k words
4.4
21.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dAyers
dAyers
20 Followers

West Coast and East Coast lovers on the phone. They see each other only every other month. They are madly in love.

Him:

Hi there.

A pause.

Her:

Well, how's it going?

Him:

Kind of grumpy.

How come?

Not really sure. Just am. No explanation.

Well why don't you think about having sushi with me downstairs and having a drink, then going upstairs to your place and having sex.

You really know how to cheer me up.

Well, it's a nice little thought isn't it?

Very nice.

I know.

Well, how was it?

Did I tell you about, John?

You left me a message that the kid from last night quit.

He did. I can't believe how rude he was either. You know he is a college football player. I don't want to stereotype because I don't want to say they're all that way, but he acted very self-entitled. He cut the line and everything. Not once but twice. He said, I'm going to talk to John. He stepped out of line and called John and then he cut the line again and handed me the phone with John on the other end. Like I have time for that. There were twenty people trying to sign in.

So he quit?

Well I told you last night he never came back. I mean for the love of God. He quit because he couldn't leave early? I told him he could leave early. That's that whole self entitled thing.

Yeah.

So at the office this morning, John asked me what happened and I tried to answer him and he snapped at me and it took all my self control not to take his head off. Chantal saw me and asked me if John and I had words.

What'd you say?

I said we did, and you know I never ask, because I don't give a shit most of the time, and I feel sorry for him because it was a tough and stressful week for all of us. But I asked Chantal, What did he say? She said he said, Have a nice summer. I quit.

I quit?

If he quit, I am going to get seriously drunk. He's such an asshole.

That's funny.

That's the way he is, you know? He's like a little kid who doesn't get his own way. A little kid would say something like, You're not invited to my birthday party because I'm mad at you.

What if he did quit?

My boss will blame me for being mean to him.

But you weren't.

I wasn't. Oh my god, there's such a cute little dog next me sticking his head out the window. Letting his ears flap in the wind. Hang on I am taking a picture.

Did you get it?

I did.

I know the weather had been horrible here when you visited and it does suck in the winter. You know it's absolutely lovely here in the summer.

Really?

Fall too. I wish you could see it.

Me too. I want to come this summer. We could go to Crater Lake.

We could. You'd love the mountains. In the summer time they're beautiful and warm.

You know what I've been thinking about?

What?

The time we ate downstairs. We had a drink and just chilled out and we had sushi. I want to do that again.

Do you?

And then I want to go upstairs and have sex.

(Laughs) Do you?

I do.

I like that. I miss you.

Yeah...

I was thinking about you earlier today.

What were you thinking?

About what I want to do to you when I see you again.

Things.

You were thinking about what you wanted to do to me sexually?

Yes, I was.

Were you touching yourself?

I couldn't help it.

Really?

Really.

You were touching yourself and you were thinking about me?

Yes.

What do you want to do to me?

I want to taste you again.

Mmmm... What else?

Just thinking about being inside you.

How are you inside me? What position?

How do I have you positioned?

Yes.

You're propped against the head of the bed, kind of sitting up, but kind of reclined.

I'm not really sure I know what you mean.

I have you sort of sitting against the head of the bed so you can look down and watch me slide in and out of you.

I like that.

I know you do. I love that you like to watch us.

(Softer) I do.

You're very beautiful.

You're sweet.

I love the way you touch me. When you leaned forward in the bed last time we were together, your hair touched my face like a feather. When I flew home the next morning I fell asleep on the plane and I dreamed your hair was touching me.

That's really nice.

But it's true. I love the way you touch me. That the problem with tying you up. You can't touch me.

I love it when you tie me up. Damn it's hot.

I'm glad you like it.

I really do.

Has anyone else ever?

No.

Why me?

I trust you. I feel safe with you.

I'm finding you have a lot of naughty buttons.

(Laughs) I'm starting to have them.

Did you have them before?

Not really. I think you're finding them.

I like that you say things. Those naughty things that come out of your mouth.

Tell me.

Just the fact that you don't usually talk that way. That the things you say are such an unexpected surprise.

What do you like that I say?

I like it when you tell me to fuck you. Because you don't talk like that or even act like that. So when you say things like that it's such a treat, because its so out of character.

I like to talk during sex.

To say things like that?

Yes. I like you to talk too.

To tell you when I'm going to come?

Yes. And to tell me to do things. I like that way you move me and take command of what you want me to do.

I'm not a big talker. I'm kind of quiet.

I used to be to.

When did you start to say things?

With you. I like it. I like to say things.

Really, never before?

Not before. Only with you.

Why me?

I don't know. You bring it out in me I guess. The things you do to me.

I love that you like to watch us.

It's hot.

I can't wait to see you again. Know what I want to do to you?

What?

I want to tie you with your hands above your head and I want to taste you.

Oh God.

You'd beg me to stop. But I wouldn't.

Promise.

You'd squirm like you squirmed the first night I was with you. You were all over the bed.

Mmmm.

God you taste good. I can't wait to go down on you again.

Oh my.

You'd beg me to stop, you know. But I wouldn't. You'd push your hips into me and you'd squirm and you'd finally say please.

You think?

I know.

Hi, Marely.

You're home?

I am.

Anyone else?

No.

Just the cat?

Yep.

Oh.

Yep.

So you could go in your room.

I could. What would I do in there?

Are you still in the kitchen?

Not now, I'm in my room.

Are your blinds closed?

They are.

What are you wearing?

My work clothes.

What's that?

Yoga pants and shirt.

So you could take off your pants and sit on the bed.

I could.

Did you take them off?

Yes. I'm on the bed.

What color are your panties?

Pink.

Slip your fingers in your panties and touch yourself.

Mmmm.

Are you wet?

I'm pretty wet.

Take your middle finger and touch your clit.

Mmmm.

Are you?

(Softly) Yes.

Take your fingers and rub them on your lips and take that wetness and go back up to your clit.

(Moans) Oh.

Are you?

(Softly) Yes. I wish you were here to touch me.

I do too. Take your middle two fingers and rub the outside of your lips and spread all that wetness around and then focus on your clit. Go back and forth like that.

(Moans, then softly) What would you do to me?

Take off your panties.

Okay.

Are they off?

Yes.

Are you sitting up or are you on your back?

I'm on my back.

I can imagine you.

Tell me what you'd do me.

I'd kiss you and be between your legs. I'd take my fingers and I'd slide one inside to that spot that feels so good and press.

Oh. Mmmm.

Do that with your fingers.

I am.

Does it feel good?

Yes.

Tell me how you are touching yourself.

I'm using my middle finger.

I'd kiss you at the same time.

Oh yes.

I'd lean you back on the bed and kiss up your thighs. I'd taste your wetness and I'd flick my tongue on your clit.

Mmmm. Feels so good too.

You taste like honey.

Do I?

You really do. I can't wait to taste you again too. I wish I had last time I saw you.

Oh God.

Then I'd kiss my way back up to your nipples and tease each one. Do you like it when I do that?

I do. What would you do next?

Oh my God you've got me so hard.

Are you still touching yourself?

I am.

I wish you were here. I'm so wet.

So do I. Shall I get on a flight?

Not yet. You're not finished with me.

I'm not?

No what would you do to me next?

You've got me so hard. I'd rise up and be between your legs. I'd be poised right at your entrance, and just press, so you have to wiggle and move your hips to get me inside you. But I wouldn't let you. I'd just tease you by pressing into you.

Mmmm.

I'd enter you slowly. It would drive you crazy. I'd give you every inch excruciatingly slowly, until you can't take it anymore and then I would be all the way inside you and you could feel every part of me.

Oh God. I can feel you.

How wet are you?

(Softly) I'm very wet. I wish you were here.

Me too.

What else. What else would you do?

Are you still touching yourself?

I am. Tell me again what you would do to me if my hands were tied.

If your hands were tied above your head?

Above my head.

I'd be between your legs, and I would touch my tongue to your clit until you shuddered and shook all over and then I would press with it. That spot between your clit and your entrance. I would press up and in. And then I would reach up deep inside you with it. I want to feel you cum on my tongue.

Oh God.

Until you begged me to stop. But I wouldn't.

You wouldn't?

I wouldn't stop.

Mmmm.

Even if you begged.

Oh my.

You'd raise your hips off the bed into me and scream.

I would.

Then you'd say please.

(Very softy, almost imperceptible) Please.

Please what?

Mmmm. (mumble)

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear.

Please.

Please what?

(Unintelligible mumble)

One more time. Say it.

Please fuck me.

Roll over so I can fuck you. You love it on your stomach.

I do.

Did you?

Yes.

Are you on your stomach?

Yes.

Reach down and slip and finger inside and press down on that spot you like me to hit. You love me to fuck you this way.

(Moaning) Mmmm.

Feel good?

Oh God yes.

You've got me really hard.

Are you touching yourself still?

Yes.

Are you thinking about fucking me?

Yes.

Are you going to take care of it?

I already am.

Are you going to come?

I will.

Come on the phone. I already have. You've got me so turned on.

I'd grab your hips and slid inside you.

Oh. Yeah.

I'd start slowly again at first. And then I'd increase my tempo until I was fucking you hard.

(Moan) Hard?

Yes.

(Softly with a moan) Good.

You're so hot and sexy.

Mmmm. I'm going to come too.

I'd take my left hand off your hip and pull your hair while I'm fucking you. Pull your head back and make you kiss me. You want to kiss me.

Oh my God. Oh my God, how soon can you get here?

Just say the word and I'll be there. I love it when you're so wet you that I am slick with you. I love it. It's so hot. I love it when you push back into me.

Will you come?

Yes.

Will you come on the phone?

Yes.

Will you let me taste you?

Yes, after I come inside you I want you to take me in your mouth and milk every last drop out and then I want you to kiss me.

Okay.

I love it when you put me in your mouth. You're magic.

Really?

You are. You know if I saw you for more than two days at a time I would masturbate for you.

You would?

You said you wanted me to do that.

I think that would be so hot, but I might not be able to keep my hands off.

Would you want to help?

Probably.

What would you do?

I would have to touch myself.

What else?

I would reach down underneath and touch you. I would lick you there too.

Oh, I'd like that.

I'd kiss you too.

I'd really like that.

Would you?

I would. I'd probably have to slip a finger inside you.

That would be hot.

You might have to put me in your mouth. Oh God, I love the way you touch me when you do that.

You like it?

You have a talent that is unworldly.

I'm glad you think so, but I don't think I'm anything spectacular.

You are.

I'm glad you like it.

I'd probably have to push you back on the bed and fuck you. I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

(Moans) Oh yeah. Would you fuck me hard?

Yes.

Fuck me until you come.

Yes.

Tell me when you come now.

I'm going to.

I wish I was there to watch. Mmmm. Fuck me hard.

I am.

Mmmm. God this is one great phone conversation.

(Heavy breathing) Do you have your legs wide to take me in. With your hips rotated up so you can grind against me?

(Moaning) I do.

Okay, I'm going to.

Mmmm. Me too. (Moaning)

Oh. God. There.

That was hot.

It was.

(Laughs) Okay, I'm going to take a nap and think about you.

Okay.

Call me later.

Okay.

Promise?

I promise.

Okay.

Bye sweetie.

Bye.

dAyers
dAyers
20 Followers