Long Distance Love

Story Info
Girlfriends meet and make love for the first time.
2k words
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart pounded in my chest as I picked up my mobile phone to see who was calling, but I knew deep in my gut it was her. Sure enough, Bailey's perfect face popped up on the caller ID and my stomach inflated with butterflies once again. With shaking, sweaty hands I picked up the phone.

"H-hello?" I managed to spit out. We have been dating for five years and today is the first day I get to see her face to face.

"Well about damned time, Lilith," I hear my loves mock angry voice answer back. She only uses my full first name when she wants me to know that she is annoyed with me, even if she is just joking.

"Are you at the airport?" I ask. It's still all to unreal, I can't actually grasp that she is here in California, just to spend a weekend with me.

"Uhm, that's actually why I called," she responds, voice sounding very uneasy. My heart drops, she never came, I knew it. Tears begin to well up in my eyes and before I can swallow past the heartache squeezing my throat, she continues. "I kind of just took a cab after I got here. I'm on the sidewalk outside of your apartment building," she says and my heart leaps back out of my throat and is now sitting somewhere in my lower intestine.

"You're here?" I squeak, barely able to contain my excitement as I begin to sprint down the stairs.

"Yes, Mickey Mouse I am here. Come down and greet me," she says and hangs up. I'm already to the door, though so I just shove my phone back into my pocket. I burst through the front double-doors and look around like a madman. I can't see her at first and my heart begins to sink a little until I hear a giggle coming from behind me. My insides freeze and I can feel my ice-blood trying to move through my veins.

"Hello, my love," I hear a watery voice call softly. I spin around and see her, for the very first time. I look at her feet, covered in very sexy black heels, up her legs to her strapless, black and red lace dress and finally to her perfect blonde hair, framing her elegant, gorgeous face and I see her beautiful pink lips stretched into an ear-to-ear smile. I barely hesitate as I pull her into my arms and hold her close to me. I can't help myself and I begin to cry tears of sheer happiness and joy. I've been in love with this woman for so long and finally having her with me is making me bawl like a babe. She pulls away and I see that there are tears streaming down her pink cheeks as well. I smile and wipe them away and she does the same. We laugh and I take her hand.

"I can't believe you are actually here with me," I say, barely louder than a whisper. I pull her into me again, but this time I place my hands on each side of her face and kiss her softly at first, then a hunger takes over me and I am kissing her deeper, with more fire and want. I break away from her and I see desire, love and a strong amount of lust in her deep brown eyes. She stands on her tip-toes and whispers in my ear,

"Take me upstairs," I don't need to be told twice. I lead her back up to my apartment and barely have the door closed before she's pulling me down on top of her on my sofa.

"Are you sure you want to do this so soon?" I ask and she answers me by yanking my shirt up and over my head and unhooking my bra and tossing it across the room.

"I love you so much, Lily but five years of pent-up sexual tension is about to be unleashed on you," she says, unbuttoning my pants. I am very turned on by how demanding she is being. I slide off of her and pull my pants down, exposing my already soaked panties. "Oh, Lilith," she groans and starts to rub me through the thin, lace fabric. I straddle her again and kiss her hard on her soft mouth, my hands sliding up the front of her dress, feeling every inch of her skinny body grow goosebumps as I go. I reach the thin cloth of her bra covering small pale breasts with light, erect pink nipples. Placing small kisses on her neck, I move my hand to behind her and easily unhook the bra and pull it away from her and discard it on the floor.

I am so aroused, my hands tremble as I unzip her dress and slowly pull it down, revealing to me her breasts, stomach and finally over her hips and off her legs to show me her beautiful pussy, swollen with desire. Baileys wetness has made her panties completely see-through. I lock eyes with her to soak in the look of pure need for my touch and can't help but grin devilishly. I reach forward and gently massage her breasts, squeezing her hard nipples between my fingers, causing her to arch and gasp with pleasure. I move my hands down her perfect body and slowly pull her soaking wet panties away from her body, her lubricants cause the G-string to cling to her pink pussy lips until I rip them off of her.

"I need you, Bailey," I whisper into her ear as I lay down on top of her, feeling her naked body against mine for the first and certainly not the last time.

"I need you too, Lily," she whimpers back, grinding her dripping wet pussy against my thigh. I smirk, wanting to tease her just a little more before indulging myself in her. I begin to slowly kiss down the length of her chest, up and over her left breast. When my lips touch her nipple, she presses my face into it and I oblige her by opening my mouth and sucking hard on her nipple, while my right hand squeezes and pinches her other. She moans loudly as my teeth close around her skin and I slide my middle finger deep inside her. "Yes, Lily, oh my god yes," she groans as I begin to work it inside of her, rubbing her sweet spot while my thumb works on her clit. I feel her pussy soak my finger and she begins to tremble violently and I know she is close to orgasm.

I give her pussy one last thrust with my finger and I stop touching her completely. Her body shakes even more from lack of release and she tries to put my hand back between her legs, but I resist her. "Please baby, I need to cum, it hurts!" she is shaking so badly, her teeth rattle as she speaks. I throw her right leg over the back of the couch and push the other onto the floor, spreading her wide open. I gently press my finger against her clit and she moans again. When I don't move it any further, she begins to grind into it. I wait until I know she is about to burst and I replace my finger with my tongue. The first taste of Bailey drives me crazy and I need more. My right hand snakes up her arching body to her breast and I rub and pinch her nipples in the same motion as my tongue working on her clit.

Bailey's hands fly to my head to pull and tug on my hair. I move my tongue in slow, deliberate circles around the most sensitive spot on her clit, making her writhe and moan, each flick of my tongue forcing her pussy to drip even more. I take my free hand and move it under her ass, to bring her pussy closer to my hungry mouth.

"Oh yes, Lily, just like that, oh GOD don't stop!" She cries out, pushing my face even deeper between her legs. I moisten my thumb on the hand that's holding her ass with her flowing juices and then gently push it inside her ass, moving it around in rhythm with my tongue and my other hand, still groping her breast. A deep, primal moan builds deep in her and escapes her mouth with the added stimulation and her whole body tenses around me, I know she is ready to orgasm.

"L-Lily, I think I'm gonna..."

I suck her whole clit into my mouth and shove my thumb deeper into her ass, massaging her from the inside while my mouth does the job from the outside. I ferociously lick her clit while the hand that was working on her breast moves to her pussy and I easily slide three fingers deep inside her to stroke her hot spot and I hear one last breathless moan before she screams my name.

"Lily! Oh god, oh god, oh god! Don't st- Ohh!" She screams, her thighs clenching my face, my fingers still moving in and out of her.

"Don't stop cumming Bailey," I order from between her legs. I lick all over her pussy lips, top to bottom, sucking and biting, knowing the pain is just adding to her continuous pleasure. She slips into convulsions and I know she is due for another climax. I tongue her clit again and this time she cums instantaneously, juices being released from her clit and onto my tongue.

"I can't... Lily... It feels too good, oh Jesus," Bailey struggles to moan. I give her pussy and ass one last hard, deep plunge before I climb back up to her. Her mouth finds mine and she flips me over onto my back and without wasting time straddles me, one leg hanging over mine and the other finds its way underneath me. Bailey presses her swollen, sensitive pussy against mine which is so wet, she almost slides off. I place my hands on her hips and she begins to rock back and forth, grinding into me, sending shock waves of pleasure coursing through my whole body. I lean my back against the arm of the couch heavily and make her move faster and harder against me.

Pulling her into me, I start to lick and suck on her nipples, causing her to moan again, a sound I will never get enough of. Bailey bites my neck hard and I slap her ass, making her groan into my flesh. My body starts to clench, I feel my orgasm bud deep within my loin and Bailey knows it's about to happen. She grabs my breasts and pushes me back over the couch, then slides down so her face is between my legs and starts to suck, lick and nibble on my clit, sending me into my climax. As I cum, I press her face harder into me and she obliges me by sucking on me hard and shoving her fingers deep inside my pussy.

"That's it, Bailey, finger fuck me harder!" I moan and she does exactly that. I slip into my second orgasm and fall on wave after wave of pure, electric pleasure. My shaking subsides and she knows I'm spent.

"Wow, baby. That was... explosive," Bailey says as she crawls back up to me and collapses on my chest. I wrap my arms around her tightly and hold her hot, sweaty body against mine. I gently kiss her forehead, then her lips. An overwhelming surge of love goes through me and warm, happy tears flow down my face again.

"Oh sheesh, was I really that bad?" She teases and I kiss her again.

"No, it was amazing and beautiful, just like you," I whisper, gazing into her eyes. She smiles that stunning, stop-your-heart smile and I kiss her lips again.

"I love you, Lily,"

"I love you too, Bailey."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

School's Out Several young ladies get frisky with a football star.in Group Sex
Rendevous "Daddy" and "Babygirl" meet, and have some public fun.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
My Office Romance Working nights in an office I meet a different sort of girl.in Romance
An Office Romance After 5 years, the boss finally makes a move on his assistant.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories