Long Distance Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother's discovery of her son's sordid ways.
1.7k words
4.14
78.6k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jp_2012
jp_2012
18 Followers

Trish's son meant everything to her. She knew that much for sure. There weren't many left in her life around her whom she loved, trusted and considered family. Not after losing her husband and daughter years ago in a dreadful car accident during a family holiday in Spain. She and William had been back at the villa, safe and sound as her loved ones made the ill fated journey back from the grocers.

Trish and her husband Alan had married young and Trish became pregnant with Jake as a uni student and had become pretty much a full time mum as soon as she graduated with a degree in psychology. The life insurance payout meant Trish did not need to work to support herself and Jake however she still worked part time to make ends meet. She did not want her son to grow up thinking life was easy and he would not need to work for a living. She cared for him deeply and was very protective of him. She sure did not want anything to happen to anymore of her family. Jake had taken the death of his father and sister as well as a 10 year old child could, he had led as normal a life as he possible could with a decent mix of friends and taking part in sporting activities and spending time with his mates. He also spent a lot of time at home on his laptop in his room doing all the things normal teenagers would do in the confines of their room.

Jake's mum although protective, did give him space and rarely pried into his room and he was grateful for it. They had a good relationship but his mother sometimes worried why he spent so much time at home and not hanging out with friends. She told him she would always be there for him and he could confide in her anything and Jake was grateful for that. He felt really close to her and her him. Little did they both know just how close they would become...

It was a Saturday afternoon, the 10th anniversary of the deaths of her husband and daughter, June weather flooded the house with warmth and a slight warm breeze wafted through the open windows. Jake was out with the lads for a 5 a-side football tournament while Trish was busy cleaning and preparing dinner for when he got back. As she finished in the kitchen she ambled over to her pc in the living room to try and find a recipe for a dessert for that evening. As she went to switch it on, a loud 'pop' emitted from the back of the pc unit and no power light came on. Trish attempted it again but to no avail.

'Bugger! there goes dessert!'

The pc had seen better days but it was still a nuisance not having it. As she slumped back in the desk chair she suddenly remembered Jake's laptop in his room. She made her way up the stairs to his room and saw the laptop lying on Jake's desk with the screen half open. She lifted it in her arms and made her way back downstairs.

Making herself comfortable on the sofa she switched the laptop on hoping that it would not also blow on her. To her relief it powered up and made the familiar sound when the screen showed the windows home page. As she began browsing searching for a recipe that Jake would appreciate, a small window suddenly appeared in the top left hand corner of the screen. As she looked at it she noticed it was an instant message window.

'Morning J'

Trish stared at the message puzzled. Who could this be and was the message for? At the top of the window it showed the name of the sender - pandoras_smile.

'Hmmm, that sounds feminine to me' thought Trish; it appeared a girl was trying to contact her son Jake. Judging by how she greeted him, it was clear they had spoken already and knew each other quite well. Why else would she call him J?

'J you there?'

Another message pinged as she wondered what to do. Clearly Jake had an online friend and although Trish was not the nosy type this had stirred her curiosity quite a bit.

'Helllllooooooooo? J you there?'

She didn't know whether to just ignore the messages or reply back. In the end she minimized the message and went back to her search for recipes. However there was no more searching to be done. Her mind was working overtime and try as she might to stay away, she really wanted to know who this person was and how they knew her son so well. She clicked on the box and it opened up to the main messaging console. There it showed the user name pandoras_smile in the online friends tab. She moved the mouse and clicked options and found what she was looking for; 'message history'. She took a deep breath and clicked the mouse button.

A window appeared with a long list all listed in date order. As she quickly scrolled through the list it was evident they knew each other for a fairly long time. As she reached the bottom of the window the first line was dated 28th November 2010. That was just over a year ago. Jake had been in his final year at college.

Trish's curiosity was well and truly stoked. There was no way she could stop without knowing who this person was. She held her breath and clicked the mouse button...

Nearly 4 hours later Trish looked away from the screen, a look of utter shock and unbelief on her face. She had just spent the afternoon reading about her son and a special lady friend, and she was most definitely a lady! Tina was her name and she was a 33 year old woman from Miami Florida. She had learnt more about Jake that afternoon than she knew over his whole life, well at least regarding his sexuality anyway!

Her son loved mature women, brunettes and red heads were his favourite and he loved a woman who was in charge. Trish could hardly believe what she was reading, her son and this woman having very grown up conversations and also very intimate. She found herself riveted to the screen absorbing the text as her son would flirt and coax the older woman into saying things and even doing things to herself that she would describe vividly to him. It was fair to say they were having cyber sex. She would not admit it, but she even felt the fire in her loins and a desire brewing that she had not felt in a very long time.

As she read on she found her hand slowly move across the front of her stomach feeling her flat body and the heavy breathing that was deep and fast. Instinctively more than anything, she lowered her hand further and just stopped shy of the band of her pants, resting her palm on her belly. She knew she was feeling excited, she could feel it between her legs as she pressed her legs tighter trying to build as much excitement as she could. Her son's words having a profound effect on her as he explicitly described what he would do to his mystery woman. He had an excellent grasp of the female anatomy much to Trish' amazement and he had a real fixation with anal sex.

Repeatedly their steamy sex sessions would involve anal sex and usually would end with Jake blowing his load deep within Tina's ass. Trish would love to read this and would squeeze her legs tighter feeling the dampness growing between her thighs. She had not been sexually intimate with anyone since her husband had passed away and although she knew it was wrong she did not stop herself from reading on and enjoying her son's relationship with this older woman.

The more she read, the more she wanted to pleasure herself thinking about her son fucking this woman. She slowly lowered her hand inside her slacks and under her panties. There was no shock to find she was soaking wet and she pressed her fingers hard against her throbbing clit. She let out a low whimper and slid her middle finger along her slit spreading her juicy lips and feeling the moist flesh between.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCCCK!" She cried out as bolts of lightning shot up her spine. It had been so long since she had been touched there that she nearly came immediately. She lessened the pressure prolonging the pleasure and slowly moved her finger up and down on her plump pussy. Her head rolled back as she drifted away, her sons face etched on her mind as her fingers worked beneath her rubbing faster now as her breathing became harder and her chest rose higher and faster. She spread her legs further and ground her palm onto her clit as Jake's juicy cock drove deep inside Tina's spread ass. This was all too much for Trish and as Jake's body tensed and he shot his hot load inside Tina's ass, she cried out and her back arched as her body violently shuddered from an enormous orgasm that emanated through her body. Her legs shook and her breath came in bursts making her gasp and cough

As her orgasm subsided Trish opened her eyes and took a few deep breaths gaining her composure. Her legs still trembled as she removed her hand and saw her fingers were totally drenched. Slowly she lifted her fingers to her nose and smelt herself and very slowly probed her tongue out and quickly licked a little juice off her fingers. Amazed by her own bravery she took each finger in her mouth individually and sucked them clean. Trish smiled to herself slowly as she moved her matted hair from her sweaty forehead. She had never cum like that before and to think it had been caused by the thought of her gorgeous son. She wanted more, that was for sure and she wanted it from Jake.

By hell she was going to get it.

jp_2012
jp_2012
18 Followers