Long Distance Love Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother decides to give her son what he desires.
4.3k words
4.37
64k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jp_2012
jp_2012
18 Followers

Trish returned Jake's laptop to his room and disappeared to the bathroom to clean herself up. Her body was still tingling from the immense sensations from the violent orgasm brought on by the thought of her son's hard cock fucking her. As she stood in the shower allowing the cool water to cleanse her, her fingers again made a beeline across her wet body, gently caressing her neck and lower to her breasts pinching the nipples she gasped as she felt them harden under her touch. She rubbed the tight flesh as her areola grew darker all the while the heat built up inside her loins. She was aching to touch her pussy and as her hand moved down her flat belly she leaned back against the shower wall and sank into the corner of the shower. The water continued to fall as her hair matted to her face, her knees bent and her ass cheeks planted on the wet floor. In this position her wet pussy spread slightly and she knew what she wanted to do.

Her fingers slid over her slightly bristly mound a quick mental note made to ensure that was baby smooth later on. She caught a breath as her index finger touched her wet pussy and she quickly removed her hand as if she had been scalded. The sensation was just overwhelming. Slowly she pressed her finger against her slit again this time pressing a little firmer a loud moan escaping her. All she wanted was to finger fuck herself to orgasm. Her mind was awash with scenes of her son mounting her she could see his mighty cock thrusting inside her pussy looking up to see the lust in her boy's eyes. She wanted this so badly and instinctively her fingers entered her pussy. She groaned as she pumped 2 fingers in and out of her pussy. The sound of her soggy cunt was louder than the sound of the water in the shower!

Her legs spread wider still and her body slid a little further forwards as her pussy opened further and her ass cheeks slid forward her bare anus becoming uncovered. Trish had never touched herself on her ass but the thought of Jake lusting anal sex with Tina made her want to explore her virgin rosebud. As she fucked her cunt her free hand moved to her anus and gently probed the backdoor. She felt apprehensive about entering it so felt it gently and circled it with her index finger. As soon as she touched it jolts of electricity passed through her pussy making her cry out again this time she didn't stop and gently pressed her finger to her anus allowing the finger to slowly open her up. She was amazed by how tight it felt compared to her pussy and pressed a little harder. Her anus slowly opened only enough to suck her finger as she pushed it home. Her head fell back in a deep groan as the realisation of both her holes being fucked filled her and her hands began moving in unison fucking her hot wet holes in tandem. Trish was so close to the edge she nearly slipped and lost balance but she composed herself and pumped harder and faster. Her cunt was so wet her juices were escaping and soaking her finger as it rimmed her asshole. Pussy juice lubed her anus as she pumped harder as the first of many orgasms suddenly erupted through her body. She pushed both fingers deep inside and kept them there as her orgasms hit her, her belly shaking violently, nearly causing cramp in her legs. She did everything to stop herself from screaming and let out a deep groan as her body came down after the explosion that had just hit her. She removed her hands and stretched her legs out in front of her, her hands were a mess, one covered in sticky cunt juice and the other finger a little dirty from her ass. She sucked her pussy juice off her fingers and bravely sniffed the finger that had entered her asshole. Strangely it did not smell too bad to her.

Trish was still incredibly horny and the fire that these recent bouts of masturbation had created could only be doused by her getting her goal. She needed a plan to somehow fuck Jake, or get him to fuck her. She knew she wanted this and wanted to also bring to life for Jake all his fantasies with Tina. After all what were mums for?

Still wet she stood in front of the mirror and examined herself. She wasn't bad looking for a mother of 2 kids. For a woman in her late thirties her body was extremely trim and taught. Her husband had always loved her body and would always turn him on immensely. Her shoulder length brown hair fell straight with a slight fringe covering her face. Her deep brown eyes were large and surrounded by naturally large eye lashes. Her face had a pearl drop look to it and when she smiled her lips bared a lovely set of nearly white teeth. She had looked after her body well and her gently sloping 36 C breasts were not overly large but for her body, they were the perfect size and shape. There was no sag and the nipples were just the right size, dark and firm to the touch. Her flat belly was testament to the hours she spent in the gym and yoga and her slim long legs with taught muscles and well defined calves made for an extremely sexy figure. Finally her eyes rested on her pussy. Her mound was showing signs of hair that she would need to shave and shave the little line of hair that she usually kept. Jake loved a bare hairless pussy and that's what Trish would give him. She opened her legs slightly and she could make out her pussy a nice round mound with large fleshy labia protruding. Jake's father had always loved her pussy. He loved how meaty and fleshy it was with thick labia that he would suck on hard causing Trish to cum repeatedly in his mouth. She hoped Jake would love her pussy just as much as his father had.

She grabbed her razor and quickly shaved before drying herself off and wrapped only in her towel went to the kitchen to make herself a stiff drink. Just then Jake entered through the front door, Trish heard the heavy thud of his football gear on the hallway floor and he entered the kitchen.

"Hey mum, I'm back. How you been?"

"Great son, how was football?"

"We won the tournament by a single goal in the final minute! Pretty damn exciting!"

"Hey I'm so glad for you; here give your mum a hug."

As she said this Trish walked across the kitchen with arms outstretched and hugged her son hard. Aware she was only dressed in a towel she pressed herself against him and immediately felt something stir in her pussy. Jake hesitated for a second but then hugged his mum back; he could smell her freshly showered hair and skin and it caused his hormones to rage. His cock began to stir and twitch in his shorts. Trish felt this and encouraged by the result pressed closer wanting to feel his manhood on her body. As she pulled closer his cock grew harder and now she really felt its pressure on her thigh. Slowly she pulled away and smiled at her son as Jake sheepishly looked at the floor and tried to shift his body out of sight. The bright red face gave everything away and Trish knew her plan was slowly going to come together.

Jake quickly left the kitchen and rushed upstairs to get showered and cleaned up. Trish decided to stay in her towel as she began fixing up lunch and another stiff drink for herself. As they ate Jake could not stop looking over the table at his freshly showered mother and every so often Trish would catch his eyes as they wandered over her bare shoulder and wet hair tied up in a bun. He cleared his throat and shifted in his seat a couple of times and Trish smiled to herself knowing it was her that was driving her son crazy. She knew he must have a raging hard cock under the table and part of her wanted to simply walk over to him and sit on it. She decided to move things along.

"Jake my son, I wanted to ask you something private."

"Sure mum what is it?"

"Well considering you don't have a father figure anymore, I wondered whether you have ever had 'the chat' with anyone."

As she said 'the chat' she made an apostrophe sign with her hands.

"What do you mean 'the chat' mum?"

"I mean the chat all dads have with their sons when they reach the right age; you know about girls and sex."

Jake's face again turned deep red as he stared into his plate.

"No...Nope no one has had that chat with me."

"Well perhaps it's time we do then son. You are 18 years old and I want you to be fully aware of what happens and what you should do too. I think it's in your best interest. Would you agree?"

"Well...ye...I think so..."

"Good so finish up and let's go in the living room and discuss things a little further."

Trish quickly cleared up and Jake made a beeline for the living room trying to shield his crotch area from Trish. She smiled to herself and knew her son had a raging boner. She wanted it.

She sat opposite him on the sofa and rested her hands on her bare knee. The towel was still wrapped around her chest and covered barely up to her mid thigh. If she leant back she was sure Jake would get a perfect view of her freshly shaven pussy but not just yet. She smiled gently at her son.

"So tell me Jake do you have a girlfriend?"

"Errr no..."

"Why the hell not? You are a great looking lad, are there no girls you are interested in at uni? You do like girl's right?" Trish laughed a little saying this but Jake simply frowned.

"Of course I like girls mum! It's just that, I don't know maybe I am too shy with the girls."

"What's there to be shy about honey? We all want the same things." She said as she looked into Jake's eyes. "Tell me are you a virgin?"

"MUM!?!"

"It's ok Jake I am your mother, I won't tell anyone. This is strictly between us. If you can't confide in me, who can you tell hun?" As she said this she moved closer on the couch and slowly rested her hand gently on his thigh. He flinched slightly but didn't move away.

"Well I guess you are right mum, it's just a little strange speaking with you about all this."

"It's fine, tell me. I am only here to help and promise not to tell a soul. Are you a virgin?"

"Y...yes I am mum."

"Ok. See nothing to be ashamed about, loads of guys and girls still are. Is this because you haven't found the right girl yet?"

"I suppose so, but also I am afraid I wouldn't know what to do with her either."

Trish was surprised, that wasn't what his online conversations with Tina led her to believe.

"Really??? I fail to believe you wouldn't know how to treat a lady son." Trish said with a wry smile and she squeezed his thigh moving even closer. She heard Jake's breath catch and now she could see the distinct tent formed in his shorts. The dampness grew under her towel even more...

"Have you ever seen a naked girl Jake?"

"Yeah of course I have..."

"I don't mean on the net or TV babe. I mean in real life."

"Well no...."

"I think that should be the first thing we teach you then isn't it?"

"How?"

"Well, like I said it's up to me to give you these talks so I should be the one to show you too." As she said this she stood up and faced her son.

"Mum wait a second, what do you mean? Are you going to show me your body?"

"Yes son, you need to be educated and this is the only way to cure your shyness. Otherwise how long will you stay a virgin?"

"Are you sure about this mum? I mean..."

"It's ok, I have made up my mind. I want my son to be a success with the ladies, and ready to take on the world as a man. If I didn't do that for him, what sort of mother would I be?" With that she slowly undid the towel and let it fall from her body in a heap by her legs.

Jake's eyes nearly opened as large as his mouth as he stared at the trim body of his mum. She smiled at him only slightly nervous by what she had done. The fire within her was ensuring she had no second thoughts. She looked down and could see the boner inside Jake's shorts. She was sure he wanted to touch it.

"Well Jake what do you think? Is it like you imagined?" She spread her legs slightly and put a hand on her hip.

"Errr...ye...yes...mum it is. Just like how I imagined. Better!"

She could see his eyes fixated on her breasts and moving down to her pussy. His cock was struggling to break free from the shorts. Trish slowly turned on the spot letting his eyes fall on her smooth back and pert ass. She turned just to catch his hand moving away from his crotch. Feeling bold she slowly moved slightly closer to him so he could get a better look.

'Have a good look Jake; you need to know every part of the female anatomy. If there is any part you want to take a better look at then just let me know.'

Trish could see Jake was really struggling with himself now but she was not going to let this moment pass. She slowly leaned in towards him and leant her breasts right to his face. His eyes were fixed to the pert erect nipples and as she leaned in she leant one hand on his shoulder and the other right up on the top of his thigh. She felt his hard cock slightly against her thumb and knew her son was aching for release. Just like her.

"You like what you see baby?"

She straightened up before turning around and bending forward slightly looking over her left shoulder and letting him get a closer view of her ass. She slowly spread her legs wider and allowed her back to arch gently pushing her ass towards his face. As she did this, her pussy came into view from under her and her ass cheeks slowly spread a little wider. She was sure he would see how fucking wet she was. She leaned even lower resting her hands on the floor as she looked over her shoulder at her son. His eyes were totally fixated on her ass and she could just make out his right hand furiously rubbing his penis through his shorts. She wanted to get her hands on it so badly!

"Is this better?' Can you see everything clearly son?"

"Errr, not quite mum, could you spread your cheeks a little more please?"

"That's my boy, how about you do it? I can't quite balance myself and spread them for you at the same time."

She heard the shuffling as Jake moved to the edge of the couch, she could hear his heavy breathing now and as she looked over her shoulder, his face was inches away from her butt. Suddenly she felt his warm hands grasp her buttocks and gently pulled them apart. Those online conversations were correct; her son did love a good asshole.

"Better son?"

"Much better mum....thank you"

"No need to thank me, it's my duty. Now tell me another thing." Straightening up she turned as she said this. "Do you masturbate? Remember no secrets here."

"Yes I do...quite a lot."

"Ohhhh...what to? Porn?"

"Yes or sometimes I talk to a woman online and masturbate while we talk."

Trish was amazed Jake had admitted to it but he must trust her so much that he felt he could tell her. She now knew she had him. She was so turned on her pussy was literally dripping juice down her leg."

"I want you to do something Jake, take off your clothes. It's only fair as I am already naked."

Jake stood without a word and quickly removed his clothes. Too quickly Trish said to herself. She grinned wickedly.

As he removed his shorts, he attempted to cover his rock hard cock as it swung free but it was no good. It was in full view of his mum and he soon blushed again. Trish felt her heart skip a beat as she stared at it. It was a decent size about 7 inches and was quite thick. She hoped it would not hurt her when she did what she planned with it. She stepped towards Jake and looked him in the eyes; Jake was sure he could see lust in them. She pulled him towards her and hugged him. As she did his thick member pressed against her stomach and her legs suddenly went weak.

"Jake I love you my son" she said pressing her body harder against him. "I want you to feel totally comfortable with me and I you. We are all we have and we should not be a stranger to one another."

With that she took his face in her hands and kissed him on each cheek before slowly planting her lips on his. She moved slowly not knowing whether he would pull away but he didn't. In fact it felt like he was pushing his lips against hers, so the kiss grew until both mouths and tongues were intertwined. Soon they were kissing like sex crazed lovers. Their breathing became hard and fast and Trish's hands moved down her son's body caressing his ass cheeks before bringing her hands in front of him and grasping his thick cock.

Jake's body tensed for a second before relaxing as they continued to kiss, his confidence growing as his hands now found their way down the front of Trish's body and began groping her tits. He squeezed the nipples hard, perhaps too hard as his inexperienced hands tried to grab all they could.

Trish pulled away and helped Jake sit back down on the couch, his eyes still on his sexy mother. His cock stood upright and Trish had to use all her willpower not to simply sit on it right there! She gazed longingly at it and knew she wanted to taste it. She knelt between his thighs and slowly leant to kiss the head of his engorged cock, as she did his cock jumped all on its own and nearly slapped her in the face!

"Sorry mum! That just felt soooo good!"

"It's ok son, it's a very strong sensation but you need to know how it feels. Should I continue?"

"Yes please...."

Trish grabbed the meaty extension at the base and lowered her mouth over the fat cock. She slowly licked the top with her tongue tasting his precum and slowly took more and more of her sons cock in her mouth.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH MUM!!! That feels so great! Please keep going!"

Trish sucked her son's fat cock harder now loving how it felt and knowing soon she would have her sons white cum. Her pussy was dripping and aching at the same time. She needed his meat inside her. With her other hand she cupped his huge balls and massaged them all the while bobbing her head up and down on his pole. Her saliva wet his cock and leaked between his thighs as his mother gagged on her son's raging hard cock. He had never felt a boner as hard as this and the feeling building in his balls was so hard he felt he could punch a hole in the wall with his cum. Trish sucked harder now also pumping his cock with her hand at the same time.

"OH MUM YOU FEEL SO GOOD, YES PLEASE SUCK ME HARDER MUM, I THINK I WANT TO CUM!" Jake screamed.

Trish sucked even harder now as she suddenly felt his thighs clench and balls tighten before she felt the hot sticky cum from her son's cock erupt in her mouth. The first shot hit the back of her throat and nearly made her gag. She managed to pull it into her mouth as Jake emptied his sack directly inside his mother's loving mouth.

Trish pulled off Jake's cock and opened her mouth showing Jake his full load that was swimming in her mouth. With a huge gulp she swallowed the entire load as Jake simply stared in amazement!

"MUM that was amazing! You are such a caring mother to do this for me; I wish I could repay you."

"You can my baby, come here..." Trish said as she sat on the couch next to her son. She turned to him and said "I want you to kneel now as I did between my legs." Jake got off the couch and knelt between Trish's spread thighs. His eyes were glued on her soaked pussy and his semi hard cock was slowly stiffening again ready for more action. Trish pulled her legs wider and brought her knees to her sinking lower into the couch so her pussy and ass now pushed into the air. She reached down and spread her engorged pussy lips showing Jake a dripping pink pussy which was aching for the throbbing man in front of her. She was immensely aroused and she could see that Jake was the same. She spread her pussy wider and lifted her clit hood revealing her throbbing pink clit to her son, slowly she flicked it with her finger and a groan escaped her lips.

Jake's hand had moved back to his hard cock and was pumping furiously as he stared intently at his mother's cunt. Trish lowered her fingers to her asshole and slowly circled it and fingered it lubing it in the process with all her pussy juices. Jake looked like he would erupt any second!

jp_2012
jp_2012
18 Followers
12