Long Distance Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Online chat turns to deep love with deep reqrets.
2.3k words
3.75
6.1k
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

Her career flourished over the next several years. She was busy and happy, her marriage was solid and she was grateful for the man that stood beside her. Her fantasy lover became that memory that woke her every morning and he was always there in her spirit when she sang. For that was what they had shared so passionately... aside from the countless whispered explosions, of course. He would often sing to her as they came down from the peaks and she to him. They spoke in song lyrics, their language was sacred...they were two eternal souls that happened to connect on a cosmic level she would never understand. But its existence shamed her. The guilt of her real indiscretion also haunted her. Her fantasy lover seemed the biggest sin for the connection was so spiritual yet nothing physical had transpired and so she held that in her heart, in her soul and carried that guilt within her. However, the brief exchange with Kevin would seem the only real offense and despite their encounter on that Thursday night, she did indeed sing with him again... just about every Thursday and Friday for the next 7 years that she wasn't otherwise engaged. They flirted with one another mercilessly and each enjoyed the passion they shared for music and so they let it be just that and nothing more. At last her life seemed so full and perfect... and then it happened.

She swore it was just a sore throat but to a singer that could be serious so she always wanted to nip it in the bud and called to see her doctor. She waited patiently as the nurse took her temp and pulse, her weight had risen but only a few pounds nothing to be concerned about. Dr. Olsen was a great doctor, he was handsome and caring and he was 3 months YOUNGER than her and she hated that. How could a "doctor" be younger then her? She still felt like she was 20 but knew a hell of a lot more at 36.

He did the usual once over, told her to say aaaahhhhh and then he felt her throat to check for swelling in the tonsils. Their professional relationship had been ongoing for nearly 7 years so he knew she sang and what her major concerns were. Rotating his fingers here and there, behind her ears and down her neck then back up her throat and down the jaw line each time he stopped at the same point and rotated his fingers. There at the base of her neck, the right side, where the throat starts to slope over the collar bone. He asked if it hurt, she said no. More probing.... say aaahhhhh again. Damn, that meant 1 week on meds, no singing, no talking. She'd miss at least 4 rehearsals, 2 gigs and a music theory class at the college. But at least they caught it early.

"You know, Dawn, you've got some swelling here I don't like."

"Damn, I thought you were trying to get cozy with me." she giggled and he nudged her shoulder like a teenager.

"So let's do some test, ok. I'm sure it's nothing but with that voice of yours we've got to be sure."

The day they told her she had cancer she knew that everything would change. Her family, her husband, even her friends would come to pity her and she hated the idea. She didn't really feel different, at least not yet, she felt strong and healthy as she walked to her car. No tears had come yet, no mourning or fear. She had to hold that at bay, she wasn't ready.

She decided before she started the car that she would not tell Dominic that night. That last night would be dedicated to pure fantasy... she wanted to fulfill every wish that came to her husbands lips and those that she sought in her imaginations. A night of bliss before he... before they knew the truth. And she knew exactly how to make that happen.

She pulled in the parking lot of the strip mall to find it relatively empty despite several businesses. She'd seen the XXX sign a million times and would never have imagined herself going inside but she parked, glanced quickly in the mirror her eyes never meeting her own in reflection. The bell rang lightly when she entered and she was relieved to see a woman working behind the counter. She was shy and she could feel the blush covering her face and chest as she walked down the aisles. First to the clothes to ease herself in, she sorted through the racks and held out a nice black 2 piece number in leather and lace, she smiled as she knew it would surprise her relatively conservative husband. Oh, Dominic was willing to think outside the box, she just hadn't given him the chance. But again how can a woman ask for what she needs if it remains a mystery even to her.

The movie section was next and she couldn't ignore the fact that her panties were wet as she viewed all the dirty pictures... which movie would be right? It appeared they had a little of everything and she nearly choked when she saw some of the raunchier titles. Her eyes settled on one that caused her thighs to twitch. One gorgeous woman with a man at each end, one rod filling her mouth and the other her taking her from behind; the damp warmth started to spread through her core as she turned the case over and saw the snapshots on the back. Yes, this was the right one and she tucked it under her arm with the black leather doilies she intended on wearing. Dawn glanced up at the woman behind the counter, she seemed involved in her book and oblivious to her presence as she continued over to the glass shelves that housed a menagerie of vibrators, dildos, rings, bondage accoutrements and a few things she couldn't even fathom but dead center third shelf down held the prize she coveted.

It was beautiful, if a dick could be such a thing, its shape was perfect and exact in every detail. She stared intently through the packaging eyeing each vein, the bulbous head and heavy balls. It looked so real and according to the package it was jelly and guaranteed to satisfy. She squeezed her thighs tightly together as she imagined being filled like the woman in the photos, she rocked back and forth ever so slightly, the friction stimulating her distended clit. Her eyes closed for a second as she felt a mini explosion radiate through her. She grabbed the dildo, paid for her wicked treasures and ran to her car as quickly as possible.

That night after dinner as they cuddled in their usual spot she asked if he felt like watching a movie. She could tell he was already gearing down for sleep but she also knew what was in store and didn't think he'd mind missing a few z's.

"Sure" he said yawning behind his hand "What do want to watch?"

"I bought a new movie today." She got up, tightened her robe around her, and walked over to the DVD, her face was on fire, she didn't dare look at him or she risked chickening out. She turned the lights out, snuggled next to him and pressed play.

You could have peeled his jaw off the ground when the movie started, it seems the video she bought was just the "hot parts" of various movies and the opening scene was already at the point where the excitement had risen, their bodies sweaty with exertion as she gobbled down one cock while pile driving her body on another.

"What the..." Dominic said turning to face her as she stood and dropped her robe. His eyes were wide as saucers as he saw her in her naughty little get up.

"You like?" she asked impishly

"Oh my God, Dawn... where in the hell did you get that? You look amazing!" She was glad she'd chosen the leather and lace it elicited the exact response she wanted. The triangles of the bra top where edged with leather, the centers sheer black lace, fringe hanging down her taut pale belly; the bottoms a thong of leather with the black lace for the crotch and more fringe tickling her bottom. She turned around for him and laughed with delight as he raked over her with his eyes.

The movie shifted to another scene with a guy sitting back on a couch with a beautiful petite blonde straddling his lap with another stud standing next to her. They became engrossed as the blonde struggled to keep the cock wedged in her mouth while riding the other furiously. Their dirty talk rose in crescendo as she bounced up and down. Dominic looked over at her; he knew she was already hot and that her pussy was by now twitching and seeping. But he still didn't know what had brought on these bold actions.

"What are you up to, you little minx?" he reached for her but she moved away to the other end of the couch.

"Promise not to be mad?" she said seriously and he just nodded, something wonderful happened every time she said that.

"I just thought that maybe tonight we could start a new tradition: Fantasy Night. Are you game?" she said with eager anticipation emboldened by the high his reaction was giving her.

"Definitely. Let's start with your fantasy." He had gathered from the scenes that she wanted a threesome and hoped he could bring it all to life for her. He was surprised once again when she pulled the jelly dildo out and his cock jerked in his lap.

"I want to feel like her, Dom." She pointed to the tv and handed him the toy "Will you help me?" he stood and pulled her to him in a crushing hug, his staff stabbing at her belly. The sounds of sex in the background led them further down the path of her fantasy. He kissed her passionately, his tongue spiraling wildly with hers. Her arms wound around him pulling him closer until she was breathless and trembling.

She pushed him down to lay on the couch gently never losing contact with his lips as she knelt beside him. Her hands traveled over his brawny chest as their kiss deepened sparking licks of fire scorching their way through her body as her hand traveled lower; down is abs, along the side of his rigid length and down his thigh. She stood and bent over taking him in her hands while the movie changed to another scene with new players and new positions. As she lowered her mouth onto him he strained against the warm recess, wanting to hold on, to satisfy her desire. He reached down and grabbed the root clutching tightly fighting back the orgasm that was so close. He pulled her closer, lifting her thigh over him so she was in the perfect position for him to lick her sweet pussy into a few mind altering explosions before completing his own. He could see her lips were puffy and full, her jewel swollen and peeking out from beneath its hood through the black lace. He brushed his tongue across the material breathing in her musky scent which coaxed a small sigh against his shaft. He licked again then sucked her lips into his mouth lace and all. The redhead on the screen was a screamer and this pushed Dawn further as she sighed and moaned with her mouth full. He tugged at her thong pulling it to the side so he his tongue could dive in between her nether lips. She stopped dead when he pressed the head of the dildo against her clit, then gliding it along the inflamed cleft.

"Dom" she said in breathless anticipation; that was all the encouragement he needed and he slid the cock in her with one thrust. She came immediately while she inhaled him like she had never before; she pressed back against each plunge her orgasm peaking and moving right into the next.

"God, baby" he strained "I can't hold on."

"Cum for me baby" she whispered while stroking him, her tongue flicking wildly across the sensitive underside of his head. The first release sprayed up onto her face and mouth, the next across her large breasts and the rest on his belly below. Her body quaked, her thighs quivered and she shuddered as he watched her pussy clench and spasm around her toy just as it did his; her moist folds dripping while she sobbed. He turned her and pulled her up to him, laying her body on top of his, her face directly inline with his. He wiped her tears and smiled.

"Was that ok? Are we ok?" her eyes searched his looking for disapproval but only finding love and that sleepy look he always got after they made love.

"I have never seen anything more beautiful then that. That was the sexiest thing I have ever experienced and god, how I love you." Then his lips touched hers in the sweetest kiss and she gushed wickedly

"Guess that means we can keep Fantasy Night?"

"Hell, yeah!" and she squealed as he tickled her.

Everything else was gone for that one night; all the things she didn't want to know could wait until morning. But for that night she was blissfully happy and wrapped warmly in her husbands arms.

One year later she'd been all sliced and diced, poked, prodded, pumped full of poison to the point of no return and yet the aching throb in her center told her she was still alive. The doctors told her that she had highly elevated levels of hormones because of the particular strain of malady... most noticeably testosterone. Well that certainly explained her constant arousal... inside she was a GUY. But it was the scars, the difference in her and the change in how he treated her that made her feel less as a woman, less as a wife and lover and it marred her strength of mind as much as her body.

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers