Long Distance Love Ch. 09

Story Info
Online chat turns to deep love with deep regrets.
1.7k words
4.5
5.3k
00

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers

Dawn had never been obsessed with looks but had spent her life in make up and knew the importance of appearance in her line of work. The scars made her feel ugly but more importantly they remind her of her mortality. The grim reaper had come for her then and she knew he would come again. She had faced death and it had nearly defeated her and that made her feel ugly, too. Weak and frail was far uglier than the scars.

As time passed Dawn's body continued to change but with the strength and love of her husband and her family she began to accept the transformation. Some days were harder than others but once the treatment phase had ended and her energy returned she started to feel like the old Dawn. Their playfulness returned and his fear eased a bit as the disease faded away.

That first night with the pink corset had ended in disaster, however, with patience and persistence Dominic was able to work his way back into her arms. It had been several weeks since that fateful night and Dawn had relaxed at bit; only wearing the scarf when she went out. As the raw pink tenderness of new scars faded into skin tones their presence was less frightening but she still cringed when covering them with make up the best she could. A trip to the mall one afternoon found her wandering through Victoria's Secret in search of something beautiful to wear for Dom. She hadn't been there long when she found a gorgeous one piece in silver that looked more like two rubber bands sown together then lingerie; but what she liked most was the white feather boa meant to be wrapped around ones neck. Her cell phone rang as she paid for her purchase; it was Dom asking if she'd like to meet him for an early dinner at her favorite steak joint. She agreed and hurried to her car where she freshened her face, sprayed a dab of perfume, tried to calm the riot of curls on her head and then she headed to meet her love.

They laughed and flirted over dinner and she felt that warmth threading out from her foundation. God, she loved him. His patience and warmth were her rock and she knew that he was a "survivor" too... that cancer had scarred him as well and that tormented her. If they'd never met he wouldn't have gone through all of that. A wise man once said "It is better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all." And she truly believed that on some level Dom felt that way.

They started to kiss in the driveway and she giggled as he followed her inside, they would stop every few feet for long urgent strokes and passionate kisses. They jumped into the shower and spent what seemed like ages lathering each other up; fingers slippery and gliding everywhere easily. Dawn got out first and went to put on her new rubber band outfit and was lying provocatively on the bed when Dom came out.

"Wow, looks like somebody has been shopping again. You've got to model that for me babe." Dom whistled as she stood up on the bed and turned around a few times so that he could fully appreciate the way the two swaths of cloth joined in her crotch and at the top of each shoulder; her large breast stilling out each side. The feather boa wrapped loosely around her neck.

"Funny thing, Dawn." He said with a wicked grin "I've been shopping myself." Her heart began to slam in her chest, she caught her breath and her thighs twitched. "Remember Fantasy Night?" he asked; she nodded.

"Well tonight its turn for one of my fantasies." He said and she could feel her temperature rising; she smiled slowly and said

"I'm game!"

"Good!" she watched his strong naked body as Dom pulled a bag out of the closet and brought it to the bed. They were both still damp from the shower, skin hot and between her thighs even hotter. Dom pulled the first item out of the bag and it was a blindfold, black silk, simple yet dark and concave enough to deprive her of sight.

"You trust me right, baby?" he asked; again she nodded not able to speak as her spine began to tingle. "Then put on the blind fold; lie back in the center of the bed and get ready for some serious pleasure." The tingle was spreading out from her spine as she did what he asked.

She could hear him rustling through the bag and wondered almost breathlessly what he had in store. With no sight she could smell him better... sense where he was in the room. He came up to her left side taking hold of her hand he gently lifted it up and over her head; then she felt the cool silk of a scarf as he tied one end firmly around her wrist and then the other to the bed post. His fingers skimmed along her body as he moved down to her left leg where he repeated the action of binding her foot to the post. At last she was fully bound and he asked

"Are you ok, baby?" she nodded again as she began to pant with anticipation "You just say MERCY if I do anything you don't like, ok?"

He began touching her on her feet; running his thumbs along the arches and then around the ankles and down to the toes. Each sweep took him further up her legs until his strokes were creeping up her thighs but avoiding the part that wanted to be touched the most. Then his fingertips draw little circles as he explores her fleshy tummy around the edges of the V shaped lingerie.

"Your outfit is truly delightful." Dom's voice took on an authoritative tone she hadn't heard before. "Too bad it's only going to last a few more seconds." Her breath caught, her stomach flipped and her pussy jumped as she felt the cold steel of the scissors he was taking to her rubber band outfit. He cut and pulled the parts aside and let the metal rest against her inflamed skin for a moment before replacing its cold with his warm hand. He continued his inspection of her skin... touching everywhere except those areas that throbbed the worst. He came up her left side and she could feel the heat radiating off of him as he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on her full lips and then across the bridge of her nose, her eyes, along her brow brushing his entire body over hers until he was on the opposite side of the bed. He pushed his hands through her hair as he continued to kiss down along her jaw line and felt her tense as his mouth came close to the scar there, instead his lips touched hers and he pressed his tongue through her lips as he untied the boa. She tried to turn her head but he reached up with both hands full of feathers and cupped her cheeks so his tongue could continue to invade her mouth silencing any protest. He pulled back slightly and she felt the boa slip from behind her neck and knew that she was utterly and completely naked before him; a tear slipped out from behind the blindfold yet each inch of her body was on fire, her sex dripping with want, the tingle and the tears spilled forth as he came to rest between her thighs his weight pressing down on her breasts and her mound; his lips left hers and landed directly on the crescent shaped scar.

"Dom, please, don't." she cried softly

"Ssshhhh." His only reply as his tongue extended and traced the shape; tasting salty tears but not knowing if they were hers or his. His lips went lower and found the edge of the slice across her throat; he licked at the pink line and sucked gently along its length. Her body was raging and quivering but her head was still struggling and she cried out when his mouth engulfed the tracheotomy scar pulling the puckered skin into his mouth, his tongue exploring each inch of the hole... he knew she hated this one the most and so he continued to attack it with love until he felt her body rock and quiver through her orgasm. She sobbed while Dom caressed the scars with his fingers and lips. "You're beautiful, Dawn and these things don't matter, to me. I love you... ALL of you." he said as he gingerly removed the blind fold. He reached to free her limbs from their silken binding but she stopped him.

"Dom...wait" she could barely speak she was so filled with emotion, her green eyes glazed and hooded.

"Yes, baby?" She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Dawn what is it? Are you ok?" she nodded first then shook her head and said

"I... please... I mean..." Dom was starting to get worried until she breathed deeply and said quietly "Please... do it again... while I don't have a choice... while I can't make you stop... please, God, please... do that again." He didn't have to ask what she meant and he dove at her throat with such passion and force that she was nearly crushed beneath him; but she welcomed his weight on top of her, rising and thrusting her body up to press against him as he ravaged the flesh at her neck. He felt her pulse quicken below her skin and he knew she was close to climaxing again; he rose up on his knees slightly and as she wrapped her legs around him he drove his cock home at the same time his mouth took in the worst of her scars. They rode that wave of crazed passion until the crest rose up and filled each molecule of her with pleasure. He thrust inside of her matching the intensity of his mouth on her scars until she exploded in a series of mind altering spasms; his rod so hard and so deep; feeling each contraction of her walls around him while his seed was buried even further.

That night Dominic brought Dawn back to life; brought back the joy of a new day dawning; and though her constant need had always been there; now it was renewed and rejuvenated and burned hotter and more constant than ever before...but for her husband not a distant fantasy lover.

KdDiva
KdDiva
4 Followers