Long Distance Lovers

Story Info
Long distance lovers meet for the first time.
1.4k words
3.96
13.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doors open and an avalanche of people begin rushing out of the opening. Since the plane landed ten minutes ago and I've been pacing, waiting for you to come down the walkway. Your image is permanently etched into my mind from countless online video meetings and photographs. I lean forward, trying to catch a glimpse of you through the sea of people. In all the chaos, I am worried you won't find me. Then I see you. My breath catches in my chest as I finally see you in person for the first time. My heart flutters as our eyes meet for the first time. As you start toward me, a smile lights up your face. I want to run to you but my legs will not even allow me to walk. We stare into each other's eyes for endless seconds and suddenly our self-consciousness is gone. You pull me into your arms and kiss me with all the pent up passion of living apart.

After what seems like hours, probably only a few minutes, we realize we're alone in the waiting area. Laughing, you pick up your bag and I take your hand. Most of the time I'm impatient, but today I don't care if we wait for your luggage all day, as long as you're standing next to me. I'm totally happy just to stare at you, hear your voice, and touch your face. I can't stop touching you, holding your hand or pulling you to me for another kiss.

When we finally get to my car, we are smiling so big our faces are beginning to get sore, but we couldn't stop if we tried. As we pull out into traffic, I realize we've barely said two words to each other. We've been far too busy staring at each other and kissing. Since it's a bit dangerous to kiss me while I'm driving in downtown Dallas, we settle for holding hands and talking about your trip, my schoolwork, the dogs...anything to keep our minds out of the gutter, at least for now.

When we get back to my place, I tell you I've got everything ready for you to shower...because I know how relaxing it can be after a long flight. We bring your things in (not an easy task with Sortudo mauling us with each step) and I send you to shower, alone. For the moment, anyway. As soon as I hear the water come on, I make my way to the dining room. Hoping I'm not going overboard, I light a few candles and lower the lights. I contemplate joining you in the shower, but decide to finish making our dinner instead.

As you emerge from your shower, a soft country love song guides you to the kitchen. You stop behind me, kissing my neck and whispering in my ear. Laughing, I hand you your plate. I want to simply rip your clothes off but I try to be patient, wanting everything to be perfect on our first night together. We eat and listen to the music for a while...and then I ask if you'd like to dance with me. You agree of course, and I go over to the stereo to put on the right song. As the music starts, you take my hand, and we begin to move together. It's as if we were meant to dance this way forever. Holding each other and swaying with the music inevitably leads to kissing. When the song ends, we remain close, both of us incapable of breaking contact. Your hand cups my breast, tweaking my already hardened nipple. I can feel your arousal pressing into me, which adds to my own excitement.

We don't need to speak as we begin removing each other's clothes. You unclasp my bra, letting it slide over my nipples as it falls to the floor. I pull your shirt over your head, running my hands over your skin as you toss it away. Partial nudity invites more kissing, both of us exploring, tasting each other's bodies. Our tongues meet in a sweet, playful kiss as your hands roam toward my panties. I undo your pants, letting them drop to the ground. You manage to get loose of them by taking a few steps toward the bedroom, urging me there with each thrust of your tongue against mine.

You lay me down across the bed, positioning me so that you can lie next to me with your head at hip level. Your hands begin to trace my curves...breasts, hips, buttocks...bringing my blood to a full boil. You replace your fingers with your tongue, tasting my body as if it were made of chocolate. Rolling my nipples in your mouth, biting gently, your caress draws a low moan from me. You nudge me onto my back, spreading my legs apart. Moving between them, you stare for several moments, at me, at my wet sex, and at your own rock-hard erection.

Touching me with one gentle finger, you tease my labia, my clit, and finally, my waiting hole. I moan and arch toward you, but you do not hurry. Finally you lean close enough to breathe on me, kissing my skin. Your tongue softly touches my clit, nearly making me scream aloud in pure bliss. I don't try to restrain myself as your movements become rhythmic. You slide your hands under my ass, angling me so that you can fully taste the juices flowing for you. Your tongue dips inside me, nearly sending me over the edge. I run my fingers through your hair and moan louder as you take me to the brink. I can't help but rock my hips in time with your tongue. As I start to cum, you thrust a finger inside me, sending me plummeting through space. You slow your tongue's caresses of my clit and stroke me softly as I come down from a powerful climax. You ask me if I want you to stop, to which I of course answer no. I rotate myself so that I can take your throbbing cock into my mouth. We both groan as you resume licking my pussy. I stroke your cock with one hand while rubbing your balls with the other, eliciting a low moan from you as we increase our pace. You quickly bring me to climax a second time, my cries of pleasure stifled by your dick in my mouth.

We can no longer tease ourselves. I pull you down next to me on the bed, turning so that we're face to face. We kiss deeply, and I taste myself on your lips. Rolling you to your back, I straddle your waist, teasing you once more with my wet pussy pressing against your erection. Leaning forward for another kiss, I adjust my hips so that you can finally slide into me. We lie there that way for a precious moment, intimately joined. The pleasure of having you inside me after such a long wait is nearly too much for me to take. I cum again quickly as we begin to move together, slowly, then more frantic as we both climb to release. It doesn't take long for both of us to be ready to go again...so we do. You turn me in your arms so that you can take me from behind. The headboard slams against the wall with each thrust, beating out a tribal rhythm in time with our lovemaking.

Leaning over me, you ask if you can cum in my ass. Without hesitation I offer the requested orifice for your pleasure, knowing I will love it as much as you do. You slide the head of your slick cock into my tight asshole, making both of us moan in anticipation. I push back on you as you slowly enter me, taking you in. Soon we resume our previous rhythm, and the headboard resumes its song. With your hands on my hips, you grind into me until neither of us can hold back our climax any longer. In a shuddering burst, we both orgasm, then collapse. Satiated, for the moment anyhow, we quickly fall into blissful sleep.

A few hours later we awake in each other's arms. Moonlight spills across the bed, sheets tangled by our lovemaking. Unable to let you go, but knowing we should clean up before we go out in public, I drag you with me into the shower. We make love again, standing in the shower with water streaming all around us. Then we soap each other, not neglecting our tenderest areas. Clean and smiling, we dress ourselves and come back to the living room. Holding hands and kissing...after almost every step, we go out into the night...for your second taste of Texas. ;)